Motive Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Motive

Über 55.000 Flotten aller Art – vom Außendienst bis zum Speditionsunternehmen – nutzen das Flottenmanagement von KeepTruckin für GPS-Tracking, Kostenkontrolle, Sicherheit und Compliance. Mit KeepTruckin kannst du: Fahrzeugführend...

4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Motive durchsuchen

1.633 von 1.633 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

terrific

ease of use. the simplest and best ELD and GPS on the market

cant think of anything negative truthfully

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 4.4.2022
Annette

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Wouldn't want to do this with it.

Customer service is fantastic, quick, and thorough. Trucking is much easier with the Motive system and I don't think I'd want to go back to how we did this before Motive.

GPS location and the clear, clean camera videos are my favorite services of Motive. I use GPS tracking often along with the geofencing. It allows me to give very quick answers to my customers when they need updates on my driver's location. Trip history is also a great tool for exact mileage of each leg of a hauled load when extra stops are added last minute.

The geofence entry/exit notifications do not come to my inbox as quickly as I would like but I still love the feature. Getting the reports that I need is cumbersome for me.

Beantwortet am 14.8.2022
Nicole

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

Motive

I really wish that the customer service was better and that instead of sending sales to solicit us for more equipment, they would make sure the equipment that they have already given is in decent working order. Sending back equipment once it is damaged is also an issue as it is not the easiest process either.

We utilize the tracking all day, and the ease of getting reporting and logs.

Some of the features are clunky and not streamlined. The customer service is not the greatest, better than some but it takes a long time to receive new equipment if in the event we need it and the support is not great.

Hi Nicole,

We apologize if you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Can you please share what issue you are facing with the product specifically and share your contact details so we can address your concerns?

Alternatively, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. We are open 24/7, we would love to help you out. Thank you.

Beantwortet am 6.6.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Motive

Carlos

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Motive Review

Overall experience is very good and very happy with the products, software and customer service.

Accessibility and relative ease of use. User friendly.

The “touchy” tracking nature of the ELD when the truck is moving slowly though will put the driver in driving duty status when in Off Duty or Sleeper status.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 28.6.2022
Sondra
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

KeepTruckin

I'm grateful that they are always available - 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Customer Service is typically very kind and happy to assist.

It does a lot of things all in one program instead of needing additional products to accomplish your day.

The overall program is great. The reports are great and real-time tracking is amazing

I don't like the fuel program (which is important to me). There should be an easier way to make corrections than one entry at a time - very time consuming and usually makes for a bad day! But after it's completed, I'm grateful I don't have to do it all on graph paper with a pencil anymore!

Dear customer,
Thank you for the wonderful review, Sondra! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 4.3.2022
Steve
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.4.2024

They committed fraud with my bank account

Unethical business experience. Bad customer service. Bad correspondence. Total bad experience when a company takes $960 without your apptt

That I was able to make a payment once a year without auto pay.

They committed fraud with my bank account. I never authorized motive to auto debt my account. I actually told them I don’t allow auto payments with my account. So they claimed to have sent me an email that stated I would be on auto pay after me telling them I don’t allow auto pay. So they debit my account in 2023 and 2024 without my knowledge, no receipt and no communication. They did not want to refund my money even though I wasn’t using the ELD and did not authorize the transaction. After 2 days of phone conversation the refunded one payment but not the other. FYI a company can not debit your account without your approval. What they did was unethical, my bank and attorney agree. Be CAUTIOUS dealing with this company. $960 debit from my account without my approval

Antwort von Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, so we can address your concerns and improve your experience. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 26.4.2024
Marc

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Duncan Oil

Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

Verizon Connect

Warum Motive gewählt wurde

We were told that our head units would no longer be current and unable to communicate at the end of 2021 due to the 5G updates. They required us to purchase new equipment at a cost of $50,000+. KeepTruckin offered a better option and we were even able to acquire dashcams for all units.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

App based mobile devise system. Can be used off anything that has bluetooth capabilities.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Beantwortet am 13.8.2021
Gabriel

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Great Product!

I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

Antwort von Motive

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Beantwortet am 6.7.2021

Bewertet am 15.1.2024

Customer service is no good

Customer service reps are hard to understand due to them not speaking clear English.

I liked the app and how easy it was to access everything.

I disliked the gas card. You have to pay it back every other day instead at the end of the week.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we could exceed your expectations. If you know anyone who could use our help, please give them a shoutout! Thanks again. 🤗

Beantwortet am 17.1.2024
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

Terrible Company to Deal With

Terrible 1/10 would not recommend

After an initial learning curve the software is actually good.

Even if they had the best product they have a nonesistent customer service. This company reached out and sold us on why we should use them for an ELD service, so we purchased it. After the fact we researched and found out we do not need them because we qualify for an exemption. I called to cancel and they told us they wont refund us ANYTHING even though we only had the service for a month. The product works, but terrible customer service.

Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin and want to cancel your subscription. This is concerning to us, as we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. We had the relevant department look into your account but as per the company's policy, we can only process a refund if the customer has informed us within the duration mentioned on the contract. Even our billing department tried their best to compensate you on this matter but the system restricts us and has limitations.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and profoundly appreciate your interest in our product. I tried reaching out to you over the phone but couldn't get a hold of you. I have sent you an email as well so if you want to discuss this matter with us, please feel free to reach us out on 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

You along with the rest of our customers, mean the world to us - we wouldn't be where we are without you.

Beantwortet am 24.1.2019
Yehor

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

+ Interface
+ Integrations that works great for our customers and us
+ Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great
+ Driver Mobil APP

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time
- Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better
- Customer Support Could be better
- Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features
- Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness)
- When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

Terrible software, terrible support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

Back in the days, keeptruckin UI was definitely the best option for drivers, plus app that works. Today, it's under the question

Antwort von Motive

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at [email protected] and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Beantwortet am 15.4.2021
Eddie
Eddie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Horrible customer support

If this company wants to improve they must acknowledge issues with their equipment and software and horrible support they have. Their support is from Pakistan and almost every time when you call you lose connection. So when you call back you have to start all over explaining your issue.

I was really happy with product and support. But lately we started having issues and customer service takes too long to resolve issues. We even end up getting violations from DOT because of issues that take too long to resolve. Getting your rep reached its impossible I have been emailing and calling my rep for 14 days and no answer. Whenever their equipment fails they always blame on driver or anything else but their equipment. Their customer support from Pakistan has horrible connection and never calls you you back when you get disconnected.

Horrible customer support lately its impossible to reach your rep or receive support in time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

At time when I was signing up with this company it all looked promising and great. But recently this company became worst nightmare for our staff to handle issues and problems with their ELD connection to driver phones.
Lloyd
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

Over-all the product has promise but there are some issues.

Overall, I feel like the product has a lot of good uses, and if it is what people purchase I do not feel that they will be slighted or taken advantage of. Some of the problems (GPS as previously mentioned) are annoying but it only affects the dashboard and not the logs so it is not deal breakingly bad.

I like the ease of customization and the ease of use. I can show someone how to use this product in 10min and expect that he or she will be able to do the bare minimum required of them with this. Or I can take the afternoon and show someone how to make it work for them personally and the best way for them to use it.

There are a lot of gaps in the GPS service. I notice at least 3 times a month, the gps stops tracking. It will then randomly pick up again. If it is satellite coverage, a better system is needed.

Hi Lloyd,

Thank you for the review! We value your input. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at (855) 434-3564/[email protected].

Beantwortet am 7.1.2022
Jorge

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Great product and service, but VERY HIGH AND TRICKY PRICING

Great devices, great software, easy to install and use. But the pricing is very tricky and very high compared to other ELD devices. Customer support is always trying to upsale aditional services and to extend the contract. It is very hard to purchase a used device as they are locked by KeepTruckin, and they do their best to not sale any replacements by extending their ship dates by weeks! This is not ethical business practice.

Very easy to use, great support page, customer service is accessible and knowledgeable in regards to use of devise and software.

Historical location for drivers is only shown on a daily basis, so it is hard to go back and look at the location of each driver on a period of time, for example, a week.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

Fleet manager had previous experience with KeepTruckin.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Please help spread the word!

Beantwortet am 10.11.2021
Shele

Bewertet am 31.12.2021

Please beware of false reviews

Customer service is USELESS. I have talked to them so many times that I finally realized that they all read from a script. They all have the same answer when presented with equipment that does not work, and will not stay connected. They would want to switch out the gateway for the truck. The new gateway would not work either. I would call back time after time, and then they would still want to switch out equipment. I would explain that we have already switched numerous times for this one truck and always "I WILL ESCALATE YOUR ISSUE AND SOMEONE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU." Sometimes they would call and that was always our "new account" manager but the odd thing was I could NEVER get ahold of the person again. Please save yourself the stress of being up in the middle of the night working on trying to get the dashcam or ELD to stay connected. A few of our trucks the equipment worked for the most part. But the other trucks would not stay connected. I signed a contract with these people for working equipment. They breached the contract when they failed to provide working equipment for all of our trucks. The trucks that KT would not work in had to be switched back to our old company. I did not want to have to have two logbook dashboards going so I switched everything back to our old company. I have a three ring binder of the emails and documentation between me and KT.

Majority of equipment would never stay connected.

There are so many reasons why I would never recommend Keep Truckin that I do not know where to start. We are a small company and it was a huge decision to change our ELD. I thought I did adequate research and read many reviews. It seemed to have good ratings and the features we were looking for and I made the switch. The monetary cost is significant for a small company, but it has not bearing on the amount of stress Keep Truckin caused for myself.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Shele, we're really sorry to learn the issues you had to face with the equipment and the service in general.
We're looking into your request internally, and will try to assist you in the best possible way.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Beantwortet am 7.1.2022
Deana

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Dispatcher's Opinion

It's an overall good system, I've had a couple of challenges. I feel there should be assigned TEAMS to handle accounts/issues. The reason being, when I call in I get a different person each time and then a CASE number is created and then I have to wait for a response via email. I believe in good old customer service with live individuals to get things rectified. Some things cannot be handled with emails and require a live person on the other end of the phone.

As a trucking company we rely on ELDs and tracking. Motive allows for us to track our fleet/assets but there are many times the Solar Gateways need to be recharged and it makes it difficult for us if the asset is sitting at an offsite far way location. Motive has supplies us with cables to recharge the Gateway but if my asset loses charge while in a different state, how do I find it and recharge it? This happens more frequently than desired....just frustrating.

I wish there was a way to input more than one destination address because our trucks have multiple stops as route trucks and I have to continuously make changes rather than inputting all the address at once and watch my driver's progress. I've brought this up to Motive many times. I should be able to input the multiple addresses/route and watch the progress of my driver rather than feel as though I am babysitting them and asking them to call in after every drop.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions! Feedbacks help us identify areas of improvement and we will be sure to notify the relevant teams so your suggestions can be considered and worked upon. Furthermore, if you ever need assistance please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team by calling (855)434-3564 or sending an email to [email protected]

Beantwortet am 1.12.2022
Roy

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

Good working system

Overall motive is a decent system.The wifi is really the only big complaint I have with it.

It's relatively easy to navigate and works as it should.

The wifi they sell with your elog package is 0.5gb/month and it doesnt even come close to being enough data to run an elog for a month.Motive elog is the only thing I run on that tablet.The keep truckin/motive wifi doesn't work very well at all,I normally have to run it off the hotspot on my phone.

Warum Motive gewählt wurde

Arguing with customer service and management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

A friend swayed me that way

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 8.12.2022
OLIVER

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Ruthless Company Who Lies and Deceives Users to Grow Their Profit

Be careful with Keeptruckin contract and their sales team. I was tricked by a Keeptruckin seller. I ordered one new ELD device and he suggested me to upgraded my contract from the basic one to the one with IFTA included; I agreed on that. Then he said once I upgraded my plan he would send me the device without any cost.
Then, he sent me a contract for the new device to be signed by Docusign at the end of the day. I quickly signed it because I desperately needed the new device to be shipped on that day. I confess that I did not read all the words written on the contract. Otherwise, he did not mention any changed on my previous contract, but the price. I regret to sign it because I was completely deceived by him. He took advantage of my lack of time and included a Dash Cam on the order which I did not ordered, beside of it, the service cost for the referred dash cam is $30.00 per month for two years. It will cost me $720.00 for a Dash Cam I have not ordered and will never use it.
The original contract that was supposed to expire in February 2021 was extended to May 2022 without previous acknowledgement. So, I felt stupid and trapped by a leonine contract that I did not read; the seller took advantage of it.
Be careful because on the contract says that the free equipment has to be returned to them after two years of use in a brand new condition or a $200.00 fine.

It is a quite simple software to be used like any other.

The customer service and seller department.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Oliver, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused. Can you please confirm if you are still facing the issue with our Sales Department or have your issues been resolved? Please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to assist you and help out.

Beantwortet am 5.3.2021
AMISH

Bewertet am 22.11.2018

We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Hi Amish,

We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority.

In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Beantwortet am 5.12.2018

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

I like to keep trucking up I like the updates only thing I could really complain I wish I had...

I like to keep trucking up I like the updates only thing I could really complain I wish they had better cameras for behind the trailers or alongside the trucks cameras would be a big impact for me also trucking GPS if you guys could actually start doing that you would really help out navigation

Overall the software is very easy to use I would rather have the cameras updated if anything the side view and also behind the trailers and a bigger vision of the truck outside cameras most definitely

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 2.11.2022
kevin

Bewertet am 2.4.2021

Best choice in the industry for user friendly atmosphere

I have great experiences with Keep Truckin. The staff have been great and make it as seemless as possible. Our drivers enjoy the ease of use

I chose this ELD program due to it being driver friendly and the ease of using it. It had everything we were looking for. There are some companies offering less monthly cost and little to no cost, but Keep truckin had a great track record and I look to support those that have been around for years and are designed around the trucking industry with drivers use in mind as well as office staff.

There are some glitches every now and then, but have been worked out. It was mostly drivers drive time was starting to early and no way to correct it...but lately has been running smoothly

Antwort von Motive

Hi Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Beantwortet am 7.4.2021
Peggy

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

one of the best out there , and people are starting to realize it ..

we were with a larger company and the problems we had were astronomical. the drivers had a terrible time setting it up and getting comfortable with the system, once we changed to Keep Truckin' we never had another issue, the drivers downloaded the app easily and didn't have a problem catching on to the functions.

the set up, the ease in use for the drivers, and customer service is miles above the others. They are always there and willing to help ,, IF we can understand them ..

they keep changing things ,, if it works LEAVE IT ALONE , about the time we have things figured out and can find what we need you guys change it, and the updates seem to ALWAYS cause an issue someplace .. Also many of the customer service agents are very hard to understand due to a language barrier. and sometimes feel they are not understanding our issue.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you like our service. Please feel free to share any feedback on "[email protected]" so that our team can work on it for improvement.

Beantwortet am 2.12.2021
Ryan

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Motive E-Log Review

A few ups and downs on the tech and equipment side, as previously noted. Overall though, I love the product and it is a huge advantage to our business and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for an ELD provider.

As a user and administrator, its great for managing my own log books, as well as my drivers' logs. It is such a huge help in digitally and accurately managing truck and driver data for reporting purposes for IFTA and IRP as well.

We have had the odd technical and equipment issue, but everything has been resolved for the most part. The issues we have had focus mostly on differences in odometer readings between the device and the truck itself, as well as connectiveity between the gateway and our phones. The latter is no big deal and fixes itself. The former took a little while to figure out, but it did get figured out in the end.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

Free hardware offer and sales experience.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 23.12.2022
Allan
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Motive ELD

We have been pleased with the Motive system, and the support is normally quick to respond.

The Motive app is very user friendly and in many areas mirrors what drivers see with paper logs. Being able to see a proper grid view of events makes it easy to implement and maintain.

As with any tech, there are glitches from time to time. As a cellular based product, working in areas of poor connectivity can effect the admin view in real time, but the driver app can store and forward so usually catches up when service is obtained

Ease of use

Beantwortet am 21.9.2022
Reuben

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

Overall a good user friendly product

It is a good easy to use product and is trouble free with good customer service.

The dashcam could be up graded coz there’s a difference between travelling highways amd city operations and following too close is an issue. In the city we have to keep it tight to be safe.

Antwort von Motive

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with our service. Please feel free to spread the word and If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you.

Beantwortet am 13.7.2023