Über 75health

75Health is a cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) solution that helps medical professionals working in small and midsize medical clinics to manage patient information and digital records. Key features include a built-in...

Nutzerbewertungen zu 75health durchsuchen

75 von 75 Bewertungen
Dr.veer prabhakar C.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.12.2020

Recommended for all practitioners- A MUST have

Overall, recommended must-have application for new or experienced practitioners.
Value for your money.

User- friendly interface.
Stores multiple data of a patient from vitals to systemic examination in just a few clicks.
Able to monitor patient progress
Easy for patient to understand and comply to treatment.
Reminds patient of appointment through message.
Diseases classified according to ICD
Low tier price range compared to other EHRs

Drug database ,though present, could be expanded to include adverse reactions, interactions, and hepatic and renal toxicities.

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Dr. Veer Prabhakar C, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with drug databases and feature enhancements to enhance the user experience. For any suggestion and requirements, you can drop an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Archie B.

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

EMR Management Got So EASY

Excellent.

Managing medical records of at least 70 consults and not less than 10 admission daily is never easy. But thanks to 75 Health (despite being on Free Trial)... everything became so handy. This is the best acronym we can give to 75 health:
E - Everything
A - At a
S - Systematic
Y - waY

They removed the ability to attach files in the free trial

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Archie B, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. Regarding the pricing, we have now undergone some changes to continue to invest in the stability and scalability of our application and serve you better, we are also making sure that the pricing is minimal and as per the industry standards. For more assistance, please write an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Haroon H.

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Excellent EHR

5 star , Brilliant , Probably best overall EHR out there !

1 speed and Simplicity 2 The macros / favorites 3 Customize layout

chronic scripts still not grouped together , long standing request , still waiting

Saroj Y.

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

Great start but need more to improve......

I came across 75Health while looking for an app to take care of my patients record electronically. I find this application very useful as it has an android app also which adds to its convenience of use and portability.
However, while using for some time i find it deficient in certain important features. I am still using it for my daily practice management and finding it helpful. Hope future updates will improve in its deficient aspects about which i have personally emailed to the developer team. They also responded very positively.

1. It is very easy to use and i can register and record my patient within few minutes.
2. The cell phone and email notification features is great. It helps immediately connect with my patient.
3. I specially like the attach file feature where i can immediately take snaps and upload lab reports, x ray or even OPD tickets and old documents.

1. Section for Vital signs is not adequate lack certain important parameter like head circumference (very important for me as pediatrician)
2. Physical examination with review of system in detail in lacking

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Saroj, Thank you for your valuable feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Both Vital signs and physical examination has been updated on the latest version. For more assistance please write back the email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Hussaini H.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 13.12.2020

75Health as a platform for ensuring efficient health care.

I experienced that 75Health ensure proper efficiency by helping doctors to ease their work.
Furthermore, it is faster and also secure.
Lastly, I think if this software is added with many features, it will improve it by adding many important parameters.

Actually, this software has many important features.
It is a software for doctors,hospitals, practitioners and clinics.
This software helps doctor and nurses to work very efficiently and also improve patient care.
It is easy to use and faster which makes health services accurate.

I really don't like the fact that this software lack certain relevant parameters.

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Dr. Hussaini, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It makes us happy to know that we are providing our users with the best services and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please reach us at [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Alan T.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

Simple ad easy to use

Generally fine. There were two down times and any downtime for a cloud based EMR is bad.

The ease of use and simplicity of the interface

Search capability is rather limited. Not all fields are searchable.
Everything is visible to the PHR (patient) except the Alert box so beware.

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Alan, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you. Moreover we would like to inform you that the patient module has been designed to make the patients aware of their medical health and to access their data. For any suggestion you can drop an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

Great Product!

Overall it is great! I hope it will continue to be free for current users.

I can't believe its free of charge. The interface is good looking. It is very easy to use and log in data. The template slots in the patient file and health record are really helpful. They cover everything i usually use.

I'm not sure why the name is called 75. Its not really outstanding. Even the app for this is the logo 75.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Doctor, thank you for posting your review, We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. For more assistance please write back the email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Mario evon G.
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

I like it!

I like the software and the direction is going in and it has helped me to decrease use of paper and have a cloud-based and affordable system that I can access from the app or my laptop. I like that I can check the file for a patient at any time if I need to.

I like that the software has many codes, shortcuts and is pretty user-friendly, allowing you to work faster and also when it is time to print a report, the layout is easy to follow and read.

There is a bit of a learning curve but it doesn't seem to be too steep.

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Dr. Mario Evon G, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. For any suggestion, you can drop an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Raman B.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

Free EHR/EMR software for Indian Doctors

I had personally researched on my options for a free EHR/EMR software. Being a doctor from a developing country like India, paid options are not viable for me. I had tried the trial versions of other online solutions like Practo ray and Lybrate. I had no complaints about 75health. Thanks to the time, effort and money put in by the developers of this free solution. I wish they can continue to find enough funding for this good inititiative.

1. Absolutely free for use
2. No data caps
3. No bandwidth caps
4. No need to install software
5. Date is exportable to other EHR/EMR softwares
6. Very friendly and prompt service and support

Virtually none! But would like the android version of the app to have an option to scan documents directly and upload without the need to go to gallery.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Raman B, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Indralal N.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

Simple,easy to use platform

Simple interface with all need to know things in one page. need a internet connection to proper speedy functioning

slow response time. specially when entering drugs.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Indralal N, thank you for posting your review, We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Our technical team is working on improving the loading speed of the application. You can also drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Rim S.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Great Product For Your Wallet

I used this software as a graduate student in the field of health informatics to assess the interoperable and qualitative standards of several electronic medical and health record systems. This cloud computed, affordable, and functional system is beyond impressive and can certainly be used in the field of healthcare and patient management and treatment due to its complex yet easy to navigate set up. I recommend to those who are shopping for a system and want to ensure all checklist items are available to them.

I wish there were less steps to take when inserting records into the system. It would be more timely to just insert areas to upload and retrieve without having to open multiple tabs.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Rim, thank you for posting your review and being a valued customer. We are always looking into adding more features to assist practices better. We are also working on the option to enable patients to do more in our PHR platform. It would be great if you can share with us more details on how we could make the charting quicker and other features you prefer to use. This will be helpful for us to have them analyzed and work on introducing them to our platform.
Please do let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to [email protected]

Bhuvi M.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.11.2016

Electronic medical records for doctors

75health EMR technology is easy to use, so which make our work easier and smarter. EMR software helps to practice where clinics, hospitals or practitioner can use to maintain their patients health or medical records in an electronic format. Electronic Medical Records Software-75health has made it possible to access and handle all patient information in an easy and comfortable manner. EMR software makes the Paperless work which reduce the burden of doctors. It saves the time and cost. Its amazing customizable features for all specialization is helpful to all kind of doctors.

Its most amazing features are like-able. Inbuilt automatic alerts and auto remainders to the patients, auto report generations,appointment fixing are like-able

only authorized people have access to the medical records

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Bhuvi, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Sundar R.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 16.7.2020

Quality Patient Recording & Retrieval System

I am confident this software is the one of the best to manage the patient data both from clinic side and patient side reference and retrieval. I recommend this to the medical practitioners.

The software is so easy to install and use as a dependable document management and retrieval system for clinics, nursing homes and hospitals. The manual recording is cumbersome and prone to errors of different kinds besides being unfriendly to port files from one system to another. A boon to medical practitioners!

In fact there is none that I can think of.

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Dr. Sundar R, Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience about our application and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please reach us at [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Shiva K.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Excellent Software

It manages patients appointment well, also database keeps information of all the patients accurately. The best feature is appointment scheduler.

I should have known it early but now my life is simple. On a serious note sms alert could be improved.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Shiva, thank you for posting your review. We are continuously working towards enhancing our SMS alerts feature and more options like modifying the appointment SMS alerts intervals has been recently introduced to serve you better. You can also write to us to [email protected] if you prefer more options or features and if you have more suggestions or feedback for us.

Jamol U.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

I enjoyed using the site

It is very easy and convinent , I ejoyed using the software. Easy to use )) I can keep my patients records here a long time, then I can use them for my practice.

Nothing , everything is ok! But, in my opinion one should create more easier software to use. In addition one should add more detailed features for using.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Jamol, thank you for your valuable positive feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Ishmael N.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.12.2016

Next Generation Paperless & Effectice Piece of Software

I believe 75health.com is the future when it comes to keeping doctors, patients, pharmacies & medical aids up to date once it has fully launched and customized to everyone's needs!

Only authorized personnel have access to medical records, for Doctors, it is easier to treat a patient as all their medical history is already available once they have been registered and activated, patients can be treated anywhere as long as the doctor is using 75health.com. Patients have access to their medical records through their phone(s) or email. Doctors can easily dispense medication and scripts as they will already be having the medical history of their patients. The confidentiality of 75health.com is out of this world! Patients can arrange appointments with their doctors through 75health.com using only their phones and vice versa.

Confidential and Simple to use.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Ishmael N, Thank you for posting your review and for being a valued customer. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Nabeel A.

Cloud storage
Monthly reports

Small size for logo
No examination part
No reports for frequent symptoms or frequent drugs used

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Nabeel, thank you for your review. Our application is accomplished in the cloud storage mode pattern. We are looking at about the size of the logo and the examination part has been included in the latest version. Regarding frequent symptoms, our technical team is looking into it. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance and we will get in touch with you.

Steve J.
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

Free trial only

Seemed user friendly and intuitive. Good value.

Not enough functionality for what I needed

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Steve, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you and would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements. Moreover if you would like to share the details of your requirement please drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Santos M.

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

Excellent EMR software

It's ability to store all data of a patient in just a few clicks, where you can compare each patient's record and observe their progress

Some portions of the software were too complex to be used on a daily basis, hoping for a better, friendly options so we can maximize its use

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Santos M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Gregorio V.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

GREAT SOFTWARE FOR SMALL CLINICS

It is a great tool for someone that does not have any system at all.

It is easy to have the medical history of patients online, is user-friendly and has the basic features that any small clinic needs for the team including the receptionist, nurses and doctors.

I use the system for a very short time, because it is limited, it does not include the part of the medical prescriptions and it is very simple, it helps with the administrative part but it lacks a lot of the medical record must include.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Gregorio, thank you for your feedback. Our application is user-friendly that any kind of leads generation for the small clinic to large pharmacies can repute the medical prescription for their own ability to include the parts in the system. You can drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Jateen U.

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Good to start with

Cost. Which is zero to start with. So good for people starting their practice

Could have been more flexible when it comes to prescription layouts

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Jateen U, thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application secure and easier to use. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements to enhance the user experience. For more assistance please email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Endale M.

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Please help me to get EMR of your software for my clinic?

Comprehensive for physician and patient care as see android application

I can't get your software for my Clinic not available in Ethiopia

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Dr. Endale M, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would also like to convey to you that the software is globalized and available in Ethiopia also. Kindly click the below-added link to sign-up to the 75Health account.
Link: https://www.75health.com/create-account.jsp

Madina A.

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

Useful and time saving app

Easy to use. Ready templates.
SMS and email reminder with appointments

I wish it had a special set up for antenatal visits and gynecology.
The only thing I actually wish to have in this program is a professional form or templates for medical reports.
I was wondering why medical report forms can’t be used here?

Antwort von 75Health

Dear Dr. Madina A, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would like to inform you that we provide our users with a forms module to add the customized medical forms. For any suggestions and requirements, you can drop an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Adeniyi O.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

It makes telemedicine awesome experience and it worth the price

Health information records of people, telemedicine and medical history of the patients been stored and transferred with full details

The storage capacity and quality assurance.It is the best ever seen and makes work easier, faster and less costly

Actually the software works very faster and easier, just that I will advice the cost should be lowered

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Adeniyi, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. The price of our software is affordable and it also comes with a lot of features. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Adesewa O.

Bewertet am 23.9.2018

A great EMR for starting companies

I am able to keep up with my patients visits and medical records. I can easily refer them to the clinic. It’s a well organized software kudos to the creator. I am very impressed

It has all the features I needed. It has space billing and appointments.
Mostly the fact that it audits everything done on it. It’s hard to cheat and steal from it.

It’s hard to say what I don’t like, as I haven’t noticed any. It signs me out too quickly tho.

Antwort von Kaaspro

Dear Adesewa, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance.

75 Bewertungen