Diligent Boards Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Diligent Boards

Diligent Boards ist eine Content-Management-Lösung für die Erstellung, Verteilung und Zusammenarbeit an Materialien für Vorstandssitzungen. Diligent Boards wurde für kleine und große Unternehmen entwickelt und hilft bei der...

4,4

Stephanie
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Review for Diligent Boards

The ease of use and effectiveness in sharing documents with board members around the world makes Diligent a software package I would highly recommend! The customer support is the best I have ever experienced. No machines, a real human being every single time!

This software is so simple to use. You can set up a board book in minutes. Uploading is mindless as you can upload any type of document (word, excel, pdf...). You can build from scratch to copy an old version and modify it.

I have been using Diligent for two years now and I honestly haven't experienced any cons yet...

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. It is wonderful to hear that you like our Customer Support and find Diligent Boards simple to use. Thanks again for this great feedback!

Beantwortet am 14.12.2018
Casie
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

A game-changer for Board papers

Excellent experience with Diligent Boards and exceptional service and support from the Team. Distribution of papers to the Board is an efficient and seamless process.

Integration and transition to Diligent Boards was seamless. The product is easy to use and one of the key advantages is the amount of time it saves, collating and distributing board papers. Papers can easily be replaced and late papers added. The Agenda builder is excellent. Being able to export the papers is a great feature.

Unfortunately it is an expensive tool.

Sharon
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

GoDaddy Admin Feedback

It's ok for basic needs. It's ok for basic needs.

You can't upload animated presentations, or videos embedded in presentations.

Die besten Alternativen zu Diligent Boards

Pam
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Review of Diligent Board Books

Overall, my experience has been great.

It's easy to use and you can have one sign in if members are on other boards.

More flexibility in changing an evaluation if already published.

Rosslyn
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

Life is too short for paper packs

An excellent experience with both the product and the support received over the years. Also have great breakfast meetings which are informative and useful and provide the opportunity to discuss with others

Production and distribution of packs is easy, efficient and timely.
I had a dream...or should i say nightmare the other day that i moved jobs and had to produce paper packs!! I woke up in a cold sweat!

Nothing - its a great all round product with many additional modules which can be added as your business sees fit

Antwort von Diligent

Hi Rosslyn, Thank you for your review. We would love to share your story with the Diligent community. Please feel free to reach out to Customer Marketing at [email protected]!

Herene
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

Diligent is Tops!

Very positive!

It's very user friendly. Documents are confidential and you can upload quickly and effectively.

There was nothing I didn't like about the product!

Brittany
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Diligent Review

I like that everything I need is a click away. Its very user friendly for my Board.

I don't like that I have to click through the pages of the documents. I wish I could just scroll.

Frusquin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.11.2023

My review for Diligent Board

Good tool, very easy to use with a large space that allows me to store my files such as my videos, my photos and many other documents and folders

It is a software which is very greedy in terms of battery energy especially on mobile

Patrice
Patrice
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Diligent is Best Board Portal Available

As a consultant working for various companies, it is awesome to have Diligent in my handful of tools that can provide services to my client and make me look like a magician. It has simplified my life and that of my clients and I can't imagine being without Diligent.

It is easy and intuitive both from an administrator perspective and a user perspective

The Resource Center - though I understand that improvements are coming and I am looking forward to that.

Antwort von Diligent

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Diligent Boards, Patrice. Thank you so much for writing this awesome review!

Beantwortet am 2.11.2018
Martin C.J.
Martin C.J.
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Diligent Board, a perfect communicationsystem for supervisoryboards

I use in my role as supervisorymember in more than 5 boards, in three of them Diligent Boards, it is simply the best.

International entrance; international support; easy to use; local languages; etc

The mobile option of the system is not easy to use.

Mary
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

Eileen Roth's Review

I like Diligent. I like uploading the books. I think the part of saving the book and having an easier time of choosing the correct people is rough. Also you can not change the email addresses or delete anyone on the email to notify the Board that the book has been released.

I like drag and drop of the documents for our Board of Directors committee meetings. I organized the documents in the correct order so when I put the book together it is a fast and easy process.

The four actions that I have experienced to create a problem.
1. When the difference sections of the book are uploaded, if you save the book and go back in, you have to save the whole book again or it will not be released.
2. When the book is completed, making sure the right people receive the book. Having to go out of the book to go back into the book to edit and chose who gets it.
3. Making sure that the Board Members have refreshed their iPads so they can see the books. We have had problems with the Board of Directors not being able to open their books. Sometimes it is IS settings that have to be updated. But NO One wants the Board yelling that they can not read their books.
4. We are going to have a test page the day before the Board Meetings to see if anyone is having a problem opening their book or documents.

Antwort von Diligent

Hi Eileen, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We have some suggestions that may help with some of the issues you are experiencing, including an auto sync feature that will automatically update your directors' books. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

Beantwortet am 29.10.2018
Moira
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Moira Kelling

From day one, I have been impressed with the support I have received from Diligent.

I like that the product is easy to use and very intuitive. If I ever have a question, I know that my call will be answered immediately by a friendly and knowledgeable person.

I wish I could move sub-tabs between header tabs

Antwort von Diligent

Hi Moira - thank you for your review! We're glad that Diligent is working well for you and your organization and that you've had a great experience with our customer support team. Please know that we are always looking to make improvements to Diligent, and are taking your sub and header tab feedback into account - thank you for sharing!

Beantwortet am 18.11.2020
Cassandra
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

Board books at your fingertips

My overall experience with Diligent Boards has (and continues to be) excellent, both in terms of using the software and dealing with the customer service teams.

From an administrator's point of view, quick and easy to collate, distribute and maintain. Storage of and access to material is also simple, along with allocation of permissions and access. Training and customer service / support is available 24/7 and is prompt, useful and reliable. The mobile phone app is also really handy for managing books on the go.

Some of the features in the legacy desktop app "one click" are a bit clunky, however with the development of the web app, this is becoming a non-issue.

judi
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton

Diligent Board Portal

Our Company has used the Diligent Board portal since 2011 and are extremely pleased with Diligent. It has eliminated a great deal of stress and frustration in preparing for our quarterly Board meetings, quarterly SEC filing reviews, obtaining signatures on meeting minutes and providing onboarding materials to new Directors. The ease of substituting documents as necessary insures that our users always have up-to-date information. The portal has eliminated the need for making copies of the materials and delivering the materials to the users in sufficient time to review before the meeting or event. The ability for the users to make notes (keeping them private or making the notes public) is very helpful during the review process before meetings. Archiving materials after the meeting or review has happened gives the users an easy way to go back and see what happened in the past. The Resource Center also provides the users with relevant information -- both historical and current.

It is a cumbersome task to provide access to new users to materials that have been archived.

Margaret
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

What Diligent Does Best

Overall, the whole experience of implementing and using Diligent Board has been seamless and has created so much time-saving in my role for the number of meetings I control. And I can't speak highly enough about the Customer Support Team - they are amazing! So knowledgeable and so patient. They are the Gold Standard in Customer Support.

The most impactful feature of this software is the ability to deliver board documents securely as well as the ease with which documents can be updated or replaced right up until meeting time. The Resource Centre is a terrific feature that has been embraced by the Board and Executive team as the repository for all those past presentations and reports that still need to be referred to.

As we are a not-for-profit organisation and not a listed company, we don't use all the features but there is no aspect of the software that we don't like

Christine
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

Review of Diligent Boards

The overall experience is very good and the customer service is excellent - the team are always ready to assist with any issues.

The web interface is very easy to use and it doesn't take much time at all to set up a meeting.

The Resource Centre needs some more development it is a little clunky at the moment.

Ellie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

Diligent Board Solutions

The Account management is Great. there is always someone on hand to deal with any small issues we have immediately.

Diligent is easy to use, our Board members have been using this for over 2 years now and find it as easy to use as the Administrators. It looks sleek when you log into both the admin portal or the iPad and is intuitive to use.

Integration to our existing business was simple because we had already been using Boardpad. When you have a comparison to using something else, it can sometimes be difficult to accept that not all the previous functionality exists.

Antwort von Diligent

Hi Ellie, thank you so much for sharing this review, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear your board members and administrative users find Diligent Boards so easy to use!

Catherine
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Using Diligent

It is faster than depending on couriers, non-confidential emails or clunky two-authorization email systems for security. I can create a book, approve and publish it to Directors within minutes. We use it weekly for Executive meetings as well and the material stays confidential with no papers remaining behind after a meeting in the boardroom.

I don't have to email and courier binders to Directors who live in other countries. It really opens up opportunities to have members around the world.

I understand the need to protect confidential documents but I wish there were easier options to print and export PDF items for Corporate Libraries. You can export a PDF but it is not similar to the actual book and tabs you receive on-line.

Isabella
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 7.11.2020

Diligent

Makes the work of the Cosec much easier in terms of meeting packs and approving of documents.

It's various functionalities supporting the Cosec function in managing of meetings.

Would be nice if books could be created in one window from loading document, to approving and publishing.

Rachel
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

Best Board program out there

I build the packets. The interface to make board packets, questionnaires and so forth is easy to use and intuitive.

I wish the added features didn't require additional licenses or contracts.

Antwort von Diligent

Hi Rachel, thank you for leaving this review! We're so happy to hear you've has such a positive experience with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being a customer!

Beantwortet am 13.3.2019
Mary
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

Helpful resource for committee members

My company uses Diligent for committee members, most of whom like the portability of an iPad, and it is a great way to go paperless, including using electronic signatures, and to ensure security.

Initial live training was good and reference materials are detailed and helpful. It's easy to set up users, and they are happy with the functionality. As an admin, it's fairly easy to navigate the interface for document templates called books, and the Resource Center where other documents can be stored. Customer service has been excellent.

As an admin, I can't see the same interface that the users see. In some cases of troubleshooting, it would be helpful. Also, upon finishing and approving a book, I have to go back to the main screen to get back to where I can make the book visible, but that's a small inconvenience. Users would like to use the voting feature, but it's set up in a way that doesn't work for them.

Antwort von Diligent

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing your experience with Diligent! It's great to hear you enjoy using the platform with additional features like electronic signatures and the Resource Center.

If you'd like to share your story with the Diligent community, please reach out to [email protected]

Tanisha
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Great Support Service

Ease of use and accessibility to support.

Not many cons to speak of. Great product.

Hi Tanisha,

Many thanks for your 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear you're happy with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being our loyal customer and for taking the time to leave us a review!

Beantwortet am 4.2.2019
Jeff
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

Long-time user

Information security and distribution control. All at your fingertips. It doesn't get any better than that.

This solution is perfect. It makes management look good and it is so easy for board members to use. We've been using Diligent Boards for 11 years now, and the directors love it. I have board members from 44 to 79, and they all find it intuitive and easy to navigate.

Archiving books - you have to do it one at a time.

Antwort von Diligent

HI Jeff, thank you for taking time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that Diligent has been so positively received across your organization for over a decade. Thank you for being a customer!

Beantwortet am 15.3.2019
Laura
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

Famous Brands Reveiw

Absolutely amazing

It is easy to use, does away with paper and gives one so much more time as no need for printing reams of board packs.

There is nothing I don't like to be hones

Greg
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.8.2020

A happy user

Very positive

It’s is simple to use, information is easy to edit and add notes to prior to meetings.
We no longer have to deal with large heavily bound board reports which have to be stored for reference. I can now access past reports in diligent which is much easier.

I can’t think of any improvements that I could suggest to the Diligent board reporting package

Antwort von Diligent

Thanks so much for the review Greg, we greatly appreciate it and are pleased to here Diligent Boards has made it easier to access past reports for you.

247 Bewertungen