QuickBooks Enterprise Bewertungen

Christopher H.

1.6.2018

1.6.2018

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

QuickBooks is one of the best software products I have ever used for my business.

Wert

It saves me time and money during tax time. It helps me to be more organized and I don't have to sit and stress out as much when it comes to taxes. It has saved me a lot of money from forgotten transactions, mileage, among other things. I use it daily and use every feature constantly. It has a way to show you how much money you will wind up owing quarterly, how much you will get credited for mileage, how much expenses and income you have had, etc. It has been very beneficial to my business and I will continue using it for the foreseeable future!

The product that I have used of Quickbooks is Quickbooks Self Employed. I really like the different options it gives you to keep track of all your transactions throughout the year. You can link your bank account that you use for your business and choose whether the transactions are business or personal. You can either do this from the desktop version or from the app that you can install on either your Android or iPhone. One of the things I love most is the mileage tracker. It keeps me from having to keep track in a mileage log. It provides a map that shows where the start and stop of the trip was and you can choose Personal or Business and categorize them with what the trip was for also! The software is really easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone.

The one thing that I have disliked about the Quickbooks Self Employed is the fact that I have not been able to find an option to add a second business. I have various businesses and I would like to be able to separate my purchases by each business, but as I cannot find a way to do so, I am only able to use the app for one of my business and its expenses.

Theresa H. Branche: Groߟhandel Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

8.1.2020

8.1.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accounting software for beginners to experts

Wert

We're a small-medium sized business, and Quickbooks is the best option for us to do our own accounting. Once a year, we'll send the file (it even has "send an accountant's copy" options) to our professional accountants to look over.

Quickbooks is honestly the easiest, most straight-forward accounting software I've encountered. And if there's something you can't find, they have an awesome how to section online, where you can find professional advice or even advice from other users! Their home screen has little arrows pointing you in the right direction (like Sales Order -goes to-> Invoices -goes to-> Receive Payments). Makes it easy for even computer illiterates to use! It follows a very easy structure, so if you have any common sense but no accounting background, you can still figure out what to do!

Quickbooks sometimes has little glitches or shuts down when you're trying to do something. It's not that big a deal, doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's usually when you have someone on the phone waiting for you, and you're trying to get QB working again.

Miguel M. Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

28.10.2019

28.10.2019

Finance & Accounting Assistant

Wert

It's been great because of the online aspect. I can work from any computer and even work remotely. I've connected to some great apps like "Business Importer" or "Billpay" where i can import data into the system and have taken full advantage of the bank synching feature.

We use Quickbooks Online and below are the pro's:
1. It's online and comes with cloud storage for attachments and other
2. Great admin management controls. Not super sophisticated but very useful indeed.
3. GREAT GREAT apps that work and synch with QBO
4. Bank synching that allows you to match expenses and income to the bank to help reconciliations go quicker

1. Limited reporting formats. It has several custom reports that you can customize but sometimes it does not have the option for specific reports you would like to see. For example P&L by transaction detail.
2. Customer support is limited, hard to get a hold of, and not the most helpful all the time. A lot of times they refer you to a link
3. Would be nice if you could also customize columns in the entry side of things with customs menus or dropdowns. You have the basic and essentials but would be nice if it was more customizable.

Antwort: Intuit 31.10.2019

Hi there, Miguel. Maintaining organization is key to running a successful business. We're thrilled to know you've been able to do this with QuickBooks! You've got some great suggestions. To keep up with ways we're working to improve the software, we recommend checking out our Blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Additionally, to receive tailored info about specific questions, the Community is available as an alternate route to reach support (https://community.intuit.com/).

Thanks for your review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Amiel S. Branche: Einzelhandel Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

28.8.2019

28.8.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

QB is easy to use but lacks features

Wert

The overall experience is mediocre at most. Therefore we are migrating our accounting needs to a different platform

I like the fact that QB is easy to implement and use. We have been using it in the company quite a few years but once we were "forced" to move to their online/subscription mode we have decided that wasn't worth to keep using it anymore.

Paying a monthly fee to use the software for ever and ever.
Customer service and technical support is mediocre (even when we are paying monthly!)

Antwort: Intuit 2.9.2019

Thanks for your honest review, Amiel. It's great to know you found QuickBooks easy to use, but we'd love the opportunity to improve your overall outlook on the product. This article provides info on how to switch to annual billing, rather than monthly (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/manage-intuit-subscriptions/change-your-billing-cycle/00/185448). Ultimately, we know that you have to make the best choice for your business. If you decide to use QuickBooks again in the future, you can reach support through a different route known as the Community. Here, you'll find numerous detailed articles, along with expert advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members (https://community.intuit.com/).

Wish you all the best.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Antonio E. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

2.1.2020

2.1.2020

Best Accounting Software for SMBs

Wert

With Quickbooks I can see the overall health of my business. I can track my expenses, sales, inventories, financial reports and other vital information for intelligent decision making.

The thing I like most about Quickbooks is its completeness. For a small to medium sized business one gets to have a user friendly accounting and inventory system all rolled into one. Add to that its customizable reports suited to ones needed data. Some of these reports which are very vital to a business owner are Daily/Weekly/Monthly and even Annual Sales Report, Inventory related reports, Expenses Reports, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Banking and many more.

Like any software, or for whatever product that is, Quickbooks also have some flaws. Personally, I would prefer the customization of forms to be more flexible where the user can have more control. An example of this is the addition of additional fields aside from those that are built-in. Another thing i don't like about Quickbooks is its limitation on the number of items and the size of its company file. In a previous company I worked at, I have reached the maximum number of items, thus I was faced with deleting some items, and those items had transactions connected to them. Finally, I suggest Intuit increase the maximum company size because in my experience, when I reached the maximum company file size, the system totally lagged big time.

Jane R. Branche: Verlagswesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

13.12.2019

13.12.2019

Worth the price tag

Wert

I started out learning QuickBooks on the desktop version for a previous job, and the software has come a long, long way since then. The online version is well organized, easy to use, and in the three years I've been using it I've never run into a single glitch.

QuickBooks online gives me one place to track everything related to money for my small business: income, expenses, taxes, and payroll. It's easy to set up and use, and I like knowing that even when I'm not paying as much attention to some of the bookkeeping as I should, it's still being tracked for when I have time to get to it.

It's a little pricey and the help/FAQs aren't always that helpful, but those quibbles are greatly outweighed by how easy and useful it is.

Blake B. Branche: Metallabbau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

23.11.2019

23.11.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Value for the money is incredible

Wert

Great, would recommend! Any sort of business needs accounting software, and your business should use Quickbooks. If given the choice, we would use this again.

The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation

It loads slowly -- I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.

Jay M. Branche: Marketing & Werbung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

19.11.2019

19.11.2019

Moved from Authorize . net

Wert

Extremely easy sign-up process with no BS or hidden fees and months to month contract.

However the customer support team tends to not be first in particular areas.

For 1% with a Of $10 a day you can transfer an ACH payment into your bank account immediately versus having it go in five days like a normal ACH bank to bank transfer would take. The software is extremely user friendly with modern UI.

I wanted to set up recurring billing for my clients where they were also invoiced every month but billed automatically. For whatever reason the rep that I got on the phone with had no idea what I was talking about no matter how I worded it

I hopped on a chat but eventually I live chat with a customer support rep simply asking the difference between a sales receipt and a recurring bill yeah I was pretty much on this chat for an hour before I gave up and told the guy I was going to just call in the morning. The customer support team is not first in every aspect of their own software because I guess there’s software is pretty I hopped on a chat but eventually I live chat with a customer support rep simply asking the difference between a sales receipt and a recurring bill and I was pretty much on this chat for an hour before I gave up and told the guy I was going to just call in the morning.

The customer support team is not first in every aspect of their own software because I guess their software is pretty immense.

Danielle O. Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

7.1.2020

7.1.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love it, hate it; you have to keep track of your books

Wert

First used the desktop version. I had to teach myself the language of bookkeeping and accounting, which was frustrating but was appropriate to the task of running a small business. After awhile I switched to the online version, which is fine but their app is a bit hinky sometimes and can wreck your day if it decides not to cooperate with you.

Professional-looking invoices.
Quick reports for taxes, etc.
Tracks very specific or very general financial details, selectable by the user
I like the cloud storage of my data, because it means I don't have to worry about losing it if a computer crashes.

At times it has been unstable, forcing repeated restarts to get it properly running
The cost is a bit of a pain. I used to have the desktop version but worried about losing data so I switched to the online version, whereupon I immediately lost several functions I had liked (can reclaim them by paying more every month)

Todd I. Branche: Internet Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

15.10.2019

15.10.2019

Quickbooks review

Wert

Quickbooks was my go to software until I needed to purchase modules for upgrading. The cost of the original software in my mind should have included all the updates and modules I would need in a year. That was not the case, and I've not gone back to the software since, nor have I recommended it.

Standard software that MOST banks output their statements to.
Familiar standards and inputting.
Very accommodating to MOST accounting needs

The biggest CON to this product was the cost of additional modules (Payroll for example)

Antwort: Intuit 16.10.2019

Hi, Todd. We're glad that you've enjoyed using features like the bank connection to easily keep track of your finances in QuickBooks. Your feedback is appreciated as our developers often visit review spaces for great suggestions like yours. We recommend checking out our Blog to find out more about up and coming features and functionality that will soon be available: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Chris B. Branche: Musik Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

22.1.2020

22.1.2020

Great Comprehensive Software for a Company That is Just Emerging

Wert

The first hurdle was getting used to the new software. A person isn't left alone though and there is alot of information online to assist you until it becomes routine . All in all, this is very good software for a smaller business.

This is a really good all around type software which is anchored in the accounting segment of your business. You can have up to thirty users and the administrator can set up restrictions and controls so the staff can only access segments of your data. This is particularly handy when you have staff that need to be able to enter information on inventory but you don't want them to have the access to your business' accounting information as a whole. The root of of the program is for transparency to your bottom line but it goes much further than that. The software is flexible enough that it would be suitable for pretty much any industry a small business would run in to suffice for all of their software tracking needs. Where the real value is for me in on the Inventory Management workflows.

Some of the more exciting features revolve around the rules that can be set up for expediting business processes. Once such rule is around inventory purchasing. If you have your agreements set up with a vendor you can have the software authorize and cut POs directly when your internal rules dictate that the purchase is necessary. This saves a ton of time from having to have someone manually vette and authorized routine low cost consumable type items.

There is now mobility integration as well and although I haven't had a chance to dive into the different apps that are available they look promising for any company that has a field operational workforce.

Some of the features seemed excessive for the level of detail that a smaller business requires. Perhaps this is to hit a more vast market group but it was a bit encumbering to get used to at first.

Antwort: Intuit 23.1.2020

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It's great to hear how the features of QuickBooks have helped you manage your accounting needs. From inventory management to setting up multiple users, you can count on QuickBooks to back you each step of the way. When designing our products, we want them to be accessible for any business owner from any industry to take charge of their books. With that being said, it takes time to get used to a new software. To help with this, we have multiple resources available online, like our Community site (http://community.intuit.com/), to make it easier to become familiar. We're so glad you're enjoying QuickBooks and look forward to working with you for years to come.

All the best,
Jen, Intuit Support Specialist

Isaac tatenda F. Branche: Landwirtschaft Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

20.1.2020

20.1.2020

Quickbooks review by Isaac Fungura

Wert

I have been able to capture all inventory, sales, receipts and payments data and all journals seamlessly.
I have also been able to extract customised reports such as trial balance, income statements, statement of financial position and statement of cashflows.
Customer & supplier information management has been made easy by the flexibility offered by Quickbooks

The user interface is easy to use, flexible and keeps up to date with trends.

Inventory Management - Allows seamless management of our multiple warehouses across the country. You can easily check inventory quantities on hand, set up re-order quantity and make orders within Quickbooks. This saves time because you then receive the goods in Quickbooks with their serial numbers and instantly updates the inventory ledger. When issuing out the goods for sale or utilisation, the serial numbers are also tracked and inventory & sales account are updated instantly as well.

In terms of flexibility, you can attach receipts of your expenses that you incur on the go or, acquittals submitted by our field team to the finance office - these can easily be scanned and attached to the transaction for easy of audit trail/reference material.

The same can also be done for sales - customer KYC information can be attached to the datatbase or the transaction. For instance farmer details including farm location

Users can also chat online in QB and discuss transaction matters while working. They can also chat with the Admin to address challenges being faced.

Online banking - you can easily link QB with you bank statement feed to avoid manual capturing of transactions into the cashbook.

Import/Exports of data - you can easily export reports or import large data sets to avoid manual capturing of transactions such as journals or inventory issues.

Invoice & dashboard customisation

System is sometimes unstable, especially when handling large amount of data with multiple users and multiple work stations/locations
Excludes payroll function, which is an add on module at a cost
Excludes project management feature, hence you have to get another software to run your project management
I was also not able to link external excel sheets to automatically update the ledger and vice versa without importing or exporting data.

John B. Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  501-1.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

17.1.2020

17.1.2020

Accounting Without a Financial Background

Wert

When I became the Executive Director at our home care agency, my list of responsibilities went from strictly operations (my background) to include every component of the company. Without any experience in accounting or finance I was somewhat nervous about being responsible for overseeing our finance division as well. QuickBooks is so user friendly, that with some basic training from our Financial Manager, and some time spent on YouTube, I was able to quickly gain an understanding of where our agency stood from a financial standpoint. The fact that I could understand this so quickly is a testament to how user-friendly QuickBooks truly is. I'm able to easily monitor where our company is with regards to Accounts Receivible, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Profit and Loss. Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, QuickBooks is one of the reasons that we've been able to scale up so easily. I highly recommend it for your business!

-I really like how easy it is to navigate the dashboard. I can quickly go in and find whatever I'm looking for at that time.
-QuickBooks' ability to interface with Apps such as Expensify, that allow us to keep everything in one place is a great feature as well.

-We initially had a difficult time syncing it up with our bank account. We were able to eventually set it up, but it took some back and forth to figure it out.

Scott L. Branche: Unternehmensberatung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

13.1.2020

13.1.2020

The Default Small Busines bookeeping software

Wert

We mostly like it. It dominates the market so much that it has become the default bookkeeping solution. I think the only reason to choose something else would be if your business far outgrows QuickBooks, or if your business type is particularly well-served by a niche product. Some add-on features are useful, such as 1099 reporting. There are many third party add-ons available.

The main thing to know about Quickbooks is that it is the dominant player in small business bookkeeping. That means that every CPA knows how to use it and can help you to set it up for your business. Nearly any bookkeeper you might hire has used it before, so their learning curve should be short. It is cloud based, so your data is much safer from disasters than if you stored it on your own server. User support, while less than perfect, is at least plentiful through the message boards and other sources you might find in bookstores or on the internet. Although it is not optimized for government contracting, you can set up a chart of accounts that complies with DCAA requirements, and use the "Class" feature to distinguish between government contracts / customers. With such a large user base and development team, it is reasonably bug-free and feature rich.

About once or twice a year, they seem to make a change to the user interface...notionally to improve the user interface, but for us it vexing that features we used to know where to find get hidden under some other menu. Some cursing ensues in the office, then we find where the feature is hidden, and work continues as normal. Sometimes they seem to push the add-ons we don't want, such as payroll or financing. The subscription price went up a lot after we had been loyal customers for a couple of years...meaning it is a lot easier to stay with them and pay the higher price than it is to go shopping for an alternative.

Antineta F. Branche: Buchhaltung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

6.12.2019

6.12.2019

Quickbooks Online

Wert

Overall, I would recommend QuickBooks Online to a client. We are coming into an age where many executives want to review their financials wherever they are and QuickBooks Online does offer that feature.

Over the last year, I started using QuickBooks Online vs. QuickBooks desktop. I really like the fact that the online version is remote meaning you can access it regardless if you are in the office or not. I like QuickBooks because it is a rather low cost software that can enable a business to see what their income and expenses are without necessarily having an accounting background. I recommend QuickBooks to many of my clients for this reason.

I have used the QuickBooks desktop version for years and have recently started using QuickBooks Online the last few months. Personally, I feel that their are a few minor things that I am getting use to. For example, I am a shortcuts person and when entering in a journal entry I'm use to the shortcut Ctrl-Delete to delete a row if there are too many. I have not found that to work in the QuickBooks Online version. I also liked how with QuickBooks Desktop if you went to the edit button when doing a transaction, it would list the different shortcuts you could use. I found this to be easier. With the QuickBooks Online version, I was able to find some shortcuts via the Help option which to me can be time consuming to have to search for. I also have found that in the beginning I had to use the Help option quite a bit just to locate some of the reports I am use to using. I'vwe found that the QuickBooks Desktop version to me is a tad bit more user friendly and helps with time management because a lot of things aren't hidden.

Mudassir M. Branche: Buchhaltung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

My experience.

Wert

This software is really recommended for those user who want to maintain books without going into complex software like tally and busy.

My experience on quick book has been quite good it is easy to use by even those user who are not well aware about accounting and bookkeeping. Most of my clients who are from non commerce background are using ebook without any difficulty. It's easy to generate various reports in quick books. Entering day to day transactions is also not that difficult as is the case with tally and busy. With the only difficulty that mt clients face is when they come across some new ledger they feel helpless and have no option but to contact me.

As I described above that all my clients who ate using is face difficulty only at the time when they have to create a new ledger they are bit confuse otherwise it is far better than tally and busy.

Antwort: Intuit 25.11.2019

Hi, Mudassir. It makes our day to hear how easy to use and how much you've been able to do in QuickBooks. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping needs! If you ever find that you need a helping hand, the Community is a great resource to visit. Here, you can browse a variety of articles and receive guidance from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Stephanie C. Branche: E-Learning Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

13.11.2019

13.11.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The only accounting software I'll use

Wert

Quickbooks has helped me be able to stay a solo-entrepreneur and not need to hire a bookkeeper, accountant or assistant because I'm able to save time and keep up with it by myself!

Quickbooks just makes it so dang easy to run my business. When I was starting out, I had NO idea how to manage my money, balance my books or split my business income from personal expenses. Quickbooks makes it simple to categorize, upload, split and balance my money. I have saved so much time on taxes and bookkeeping in the last four years. I truly don't know how I would have figured all this out without software like this.

I do wish that there was a built-in time tracker of some kind. I want to be able to send clients invoices based on time worked on a project and it would be really nice to have that built into the software itself without paying extra or using a third-party app.

Antwort: Intuit 14.11.2019

Hey there, Stephanie. Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to your business and customers is what we're here for. Hearing how helpful QuickBooks has been is music to our ears! We're always working toward making the software even better. Your feedback helps us do just that. You can find out more about what's going on behind the scenes by viewing our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Thanks for a 5 star review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Tom H. Branche: Hausmeisterservice Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

11.11.2019

11.11.2019

Best option we've found

Wert

Overall, it's the best solution for bookkeeping that we've found. It does what it's supposed to do most of the time. It's frustrating when it doesn't.

It's pretty customized and we like that. It works as well as anything else we've seen for invoicing, if not better, which is a major factor for us.

QuickBooks gets points with me for being basically THE standard for bookkeeping software. You can bring it to any bookkeeper or accountant and expect them to know exactly how to handle it. That's worth a lot when dealing with people who typically charge more than $60/hour for their time.

I use the online version (QBO) and I also like that I can open my books on any device anywhere.

Moreover, while I've used a handful of different bookkeeping softwares, QuickBooks is the most intuitive (for me).

QBO has some problems that are causing issues with my books. I've been to 2 different accountants with my problem and neither has been immediately able to tell me what's wrong, but it's most likely something to do with duplicate entries. My books should be relatively straightforward, but I experience discrepancies of anywhere from several hundred to several thousand dollars, and it fluctuates frequently. This is very distressing and may end up costing me a lot of money to sort out.

Antwort: Intuit 13.11.2019

Hey there, Tom. Thanks so much for your detailed review. We're happy to hear you've been able to do so much with your QuickBooks account. You can continue to rely on us for all of your accounting needs! To locate and resolve any discrepancies in your account, we recommend checking out this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/undo-reconciliation/learn-the-reconcile-workflow-in-quickbooks/00/186429

Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Computer-Software Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

10.11.2019

10.11.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quickbook The old and the online

Wert

Still my go to package and it will continue to get better as time goes by with the online version.
Offline version is still be most powerful for small business (non-us) countries.

It has becoming the defecto accounting package for my company and we recommend it due to ease of use, and familiarity. The technology has evolved into the online offerings and this added the value to small business enabling them to interface online with customers, - estimates, quotes and invoices can be easily email.
The offline (desktop) version was preferred by small non US based business due to the ability to customize some components to fit non-generic business procedures, the online version is a bit more standardize.
However overall the online offer has quite suited for small business. It ease of use and cloud offer takes away from a number of business continuity challenges, allowing a mom or pop shop to operate with the public image as any other large firm.
Reporting for the small business user is a great feature, help management to be self sufficient with dashboard reporting, built in.

COST: The online software for the required feature will a small business at least 35 per month for the current offer.
LACK of ability to Custom fields: There is a lack of ability to create your own data fields which is useful for non-us customer due to local standards and regulations.

Antwort: Intuit 11.11.2019

Thanks so much for your detailed review. We strive to provide the necessary tools to meet the needs of every business. It's great to hear you found this to be true of QuickBooks. As the product evolves, we're working to incorporate even more functionality. You can find out more about these kinds of updates by viewing our Blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv).

Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Kelly H. Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

6.11.2019

6.11.2019

Quickbooks Desktop

Wert

I became certified with QB in 1999. I have enjoyed the program and recommend it to most business people I know. I find that their customer service is once again back to where it was in the beginning, great. I used to dread the QB customer service experience, it was so horrific. Since we moved to Enterprise, it has been a huge improvement. And customer service is one of the biggest selling points for me, when you are working with the software every, single day, year in & year out.

Ease of use is fantastic. Mostly self-explanatory. Because it is so widely used there a lot of available answers for most any question that you may have.

The 3 things I dislike with QB. One is the cost of integrating all of the parts that you need to run a business. For companies between the small to medium, QuickBooks is one of the few really good options. But their costs to add on payroll & cloud hosting, is frankly too much. My next complaint is the reports. When QB first came out, you could create your reports any way you wanted and it was fantastic. Although the reports are nice, the inability to combine items from balance sheet & income statement without using all of the accounts is a pain. Especially when you are looking for only certain items. I know there are work arounds but they are a pain. Also, I am not a fan of QB online, you lose too much autonomy and flexibility with that system, too much to comfortably switch when you when multi site access.

Antwort: Intuit 10.12.2019

Hello, Kelly. Thanks so much for your detailed review. Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day. You can continue to count on us for all of your accounting needs! We're continually working to incorporate great user suggestions like yours. You can find out more about these types of updates by checking out our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Thanks for being a loyal member of the QuickBooks Family!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Katlyn B. Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

5.11.2019

5.11.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Switching to Quickbooks has made my life so much easier!

Wert

Quickbooks has really been beneficial to us in so many different departments. We were hesitant to go with Quickbooks at first because we had been with Sage accounting for so long, but everyone agrees we are much happier with Quickbooks!

Quickbooks is so simple and user friendly. It is so easy for me to run reports on anything I need. Quickbooks has cut the time it takes me to do payroll by more than half! All of our employees really like the electronic paystub feature as well! So far it has been an excellent product.

We use Quickbooks online so from time to time there are some glitches that have to be fixed. Also, it can be difficult to get to the right customer service department.

Antwort: Intuit 11.11.2019

Thanks for choosing QuickBooks to serve your business needs, Katlyn. Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our software is making your life easier. We want to ensure that you're getting the support you need and are including a guide with steps for reaching a support agent: (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1767990). Should you ever have a question about the program, we invite you to check out the Community. Here you can access a host of helpful articles and ask a question in a forum of fellow users and the QuickBooks Team: (community.intuit.com).

David, The QuickBooks Team

Gloria P. Branche: Verbraucherdienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small business

Wert

Quickbooks is great because I don't have a pile of receipts to type in. I can upload my transactions directly from my bank and code them as they are uploaded. I use it for tracking income and expenses, sending invoices and running reports. I love the payroll function which saves me money because I don't have to pay the accountant to file my tax documents.

I like being able to use the online service where I can log in anywhere I have internet access. This gives me the option to work remotely.

The banking function is good, but it takes several days to sync up to my online banking balance (doesn't show charges until they are posting, and doesnt download pending ones)

Antwort: Intuit 5.11.2019

Hi there, Gloria. We know managing a business doesn't always happen behind a desk. It's great to hear you've been able to easily complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can count on us to have your back for years to come! To find out more about updating your bank feeds in QuickBooks, we recommend this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/change-bank-account/how-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/00/186436

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Justin V. Branche: Buchhaltung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  13-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  13-50 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Online review

Wert

As we deal with mostly smaller business our experience is very good with QBO and it works very well and i would say a large majority of our clients are happy with it.

QuickBooks Online (QBO) is a very useful software for our industry. It gives clients a much easier time when completing their accounting records. The software is fairly easy to use with most clients (even those with little or not accounting experience) can use the software little or no training on our part.

The software is very good and very geared towards smaller companies and owner-manged businesses. If the company grows it is very evident that QBO is no longer useful for them. It does not handle a large number of transactions easily and the larger you are the more likely that error downloads will occur and duplicates or omitting transactions does occur.

Antwort: Intuit 5.11.2019

Hi, Justin. Providing you with the tools you need to get the job done quickly and easily is our top priority. It's great to know you've been able to do this with QuickBooks! We're continually working to provide advanced features and functionality that will meet the needs of every business. To find out about what's going on behind the scenes, we invite you to check out our Blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Additionally, you may want to take a look at our available apps that integrate directly with your account to expand it's versatility (https://apps.intuit.com/app/apps/home).

Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Brenda G. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

27.10.2019

27.10.2019

Quick Book Review

Wert

Using QB made my life a lot easier in terms of my work and allow me to do a lot. it tracts our finances well and able to return the mistakes that companies making in tallying the accounts. it practically made me feel as i am really an accounts because the basic accounting is very easy to learn despite if you are a beginner in this software. The details in the board are very well written and understand easily without going in any training. it is perfectly very helpful.

Aside from Its easier to use even if you doesn't have the accounting background, it keep things in order. It helps you understand the basic book keeping the reports about finances and the invoicing is a lot easier to do on this software. I thank this as i am able to connect with the financial status and bank qualifications without committing any mistake.

QB is not compatible with all the banks and not able to inform you if there are problems with the connection. They should upgrade some details to be able to catch up with the trends as other establishments are upgrading their accounting software. I have difficulty also in using our cheque printer as its always occurring the network not compatible with the software note.

Antwort: Intuit 31.10.2019

Hi there, Brenda. We believe in simplifying the functions and tools in the software to make your job easier. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed using QuickBooks. We'll continue to help lighten he work load! Our developers are always on the lookout for ways to improve the software. You can keep up with what will be included in new updates by viewing our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Thanks for a great review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Kianja J. Branche: Buchhaltung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

21.10.2019

21.10.2019

QuickBooks, Not Just For Professional Use

Wert

Both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online are very easy to use. They can both be customized to fit your companies business objectives. I love QuickBooks online for the convenience of accessing your accounting information from anywhere. I think that being able to login and download your financial transactions is very convenient for a small business owner. It is as simple as reviewing which category (or account, which it is known as within the software) the transaction is assigned to. If you do not have the transaction assigned to the correct category when it is initially downloaded, you can change this within the software in a few clicks. The best part is that QuickBooks Online will remember which category you assigned to the transaction. So, they next time you download transactions from the same vendor, QuickBooks will recognize the transaction and automatically recall the category you assigned the last time.

QuickBooks Desktop does the same as QuickBooks Online. However, the beauty of QuickBooks Desktop is that you can create as many "Company" files as you want. I put the word company in quotation marks because you can also use this software to manage your personal finances. Although this is not what the software was created for, the fact is that if you manage your personal finances like a scaling business, you will have a better handle on living within your means. QuickBooks Desktop makes this very easy to do.

I am not a huge fan of paying a monthly fee. While I like QuickBooks Online, I am not a fan of possibly paying an increase in monthly cost at any given moment. I also don't like that the mileage tracker is not readily available on the higher versions of QuickBooks Desktop (Starter, Essentials, and Plus).

Antwort: Intuit 28.10.2019

Hey there, Kianja. Thanks so much for your thorough review. We love hearing how much you've enjoyed using QuickBooks and how helpful each version of the software has been for your business. You can count on us to have your back for all of your accounting needs for years to come! To find out more about ways we're working to improve the software and offer even more functionality to you, we recommend checking out our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv