Über QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks Enterprise is an accounting solution designed for SMBs across different industry verticals such as construction, nonprofit distribution, manufacturing, and retail. With QB Enterprise solution, any business owner can...

Nutzerbewertungen zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise durchsuchen

18.360 von 18.093 Bewertungen
Charleen F.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

Our QB online is always ready when we are

Cloud services make everything more secure. Not having to purchase an upgrade year after year is one of the best benefits. Our business is sized so that the online version, which does have less functionality than the desktop version, still works for exactly what we need. The tutorials are helpful and there are plenty of YouTube videos to find a resolution for any problem you have.

The online version of QB makes it easy to always have the necessary updates and current edition. The file sharing capabilities are the exact tool that is needed for the accountant to easily have a hassle-free exchange of the data they need to keep your books and do taxes. QB payroll that can be accessed through the software and there is easy access to QuickBook loan funding should you ever need it. Anytime, anywhere access is a plus.

The naming convention for some processes are a bit daunting until you learn exactly where they are and what they are called. The updates can cause features to be relocated, making them difficult to find. As with all cloud-based software, sometimes there are issues with the online connectivity.

Carrie S.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Quickbooks for Dummies, like me.

I switched from another "free" service and have never looked back. I love the ease in invoicing, reporting, etc.

It is very easy to use! I am NOT money minded and have a really hard time with maintaining my book keeping but this application really helps. It tracks everything you want it to and my accountant as well as book keeper can easily go in to find what they need to do their tasks.

Sometimes I cannot find the history of an invoice or if someone made changes to it, whether it be myself or my accountant/bookkeeper. There is a LOT to this software so it can be overwhelming but if you stay focused on the task and actually read the help details, you can get through it. Another least like is the fees, but you pay for what you get and its great service.

Praveen N.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

Quick Book Review

I have a really good experience with Quick. I am not a core accounting person. Still I find it very easy to use QB rather that Tally.

You can set up a 30-day trial and if you
decide to sign up for your own business
you will get a 50% discount for the
first year
This is the best
deal you can get out there
If you open the program the the general navigation is on the left-hand side
that can be collapsed by clicking on the three
little lines so if you want a little bit more real estate you can collapse and
expand that here on the right side of the screen you get a gear icon which allows you to go into the settings chart of accounts and things like that you also get access to the search box which
allows you to search existing transactions and also see the most recent transactions that you have
created
There's also the quick create button which is that circle that allows you to get a menu of all the
transactions you can create here on the home page when you go into the dashboard you get a quick analysis of your income, expenses bank balances profit and loss and sales this is what they call the, dashboard to actually get into creating transactions normally.

The only con that i feel is it is not going to be good if the enterprise is too big. This software is mostly useful for small business and SMEs.

Die besten Alternativen zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Jon M.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 12.4.2017

'Enterprise' Appellation Undeserved

The unfortunate fact is that a QB Company file can become corrupted at any time for numerous reasons, and once corrupted your primary option is to submit the file to the Intuit Data Recovery team, who inform you that their repair effort will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business operations are effectively suspended. My advice is to consider carefully whether your business can recover from such a disruption before betting its future on QB as a business operations platform.

QuickBooks does a fine job with basic accounting functions, is relatively easy to use, and the report suite is more than adequate for small businesses.

QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing & Wholesale version simply does not work as advertised, as two examples among many will demonstrate. QB offers 'Advanced Pricing' functionality which enables the user to define and apply pricing rules across their client roster and inventory items list. These rules are intended to allow the QB user to apply a 60% across-the-board discount for clients Ajax and AAA, while clients Acme and Consolidated receive that same discount plus custom pricing on items X, Y, and Z. However, after the pricing rules have been applied and those clients are being billed, changing the invoice or ship date results in the deletion of the shipping cost line-item, and changes to the pricing of items on the invoice. Research with QB support revealed that Advanced Pricing suffers from a bug that was known to Intuit for at least 1 month prior to when I invoked the Advanced Pricing functionality, and a full month later Intuit has been unable to remedy the bug. After invoking the 'Advanced Inventory' feature-set, which automatically creates a drop-ship warehouse site, I learned that product being purchased from a supplier and shipped directly to our client was being removed by QB from the count of physical inventory resident on our premises. Intuit tech support rep's response was (paraphrased) "That doesn't seem right, but I don't know much about Advanced Inventory - you should call back tomorrow morning, as the day-shift staff have more tenure and are more knowledgeable".

Sujit K.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

Quickbooks is the best accounting software with easy and smart user interfaces

The best part of this software is that it is user - friendly and I love working with its GUI. It is very easy to use and far better than other software available in the market.

Quickbooks is a widely popular accounting software. It's compatibility with many banks and third party apps is well known. It keeps tracks of transactions. One surprising thing is that after the update , the reconciliation automatically matched all of my all of my debits and credits. It is very user - friendly. It has a lot of Out - of - box features. There are many reports which are very helpful for weekly accounting tasks (Sales, Invoices, Payroll). Various plug - ins can also be attached to add to advantages. No accounting knowledge is necessary and we can quickly import our data from a spreadsheet. QuickBooks provides reliable records for tax time.

I would say - Pricing ! Since , small scale enterprises operates with limited budget, the cost to buy this software is prohibitive to be a viable option.

Akanksha B.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Quickbooks - good alternative from Xero

Pretty good. Will keep using. It is a refreshing change from our previous software.

We liked the Bank reconciliation, integration and ease of use. We also liked the product support and training provided.

The set up required, data migration and the training for colleagues. Sometimes the product lags but that may be our internal issue.

Xero

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

The previous software was quite old school and didn’t support some features we needed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks had more features and was more functional in some things like reconciliation etc.
Martin M.

Customizable templates,
The good invoicing system,
Good reporting system,
Easy to setup

Minimum hardware requirements are insufficient for multi-user environments,
Price is high for small SMEs
Takes long to download multiple data

Benjamin K.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

The Best for Small businesses

It makes financial management far much easy as compared to other accounting softwares we have ever used in our business. and cost effective too.

Nothing for now, everything in quickbooks works extremely well. nothing of dislike so far.

Andrea J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2021

Using Quickbooks

I use it for my business as well as a few other apps just to do more of a comparison on which one gives me the most customers on so far this one is it. Yes its pricey but when you have the traffic it gets to be exciting. It helps organize all my data as well as my payroll. I can keep track of everything when using this website.

What I liked about quickbooks is that it is easy to use for whatever reason you use it for. Personally me I use it for my business and it is well worth it especially if you have the time and money for it. It gives you many different features and steps to help you create whatever you are needing to be created. The customer service is amazing and they are always on it. The set-up is even more awesome because once you know what you are doing then it is like a breeze to work through.

The least I like about it is the cost. Yes they give you a free trial but I once you actually purchase it, it can be a bit pricey. It is well worth it but I would suggest they lower the price.

Charity W.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

You can do almost anything with QuickBooks products.

I love the ease and convenience of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. QuickBooks has always been a goto product for me.

It seems like the cost of any product increases each year, as is the case with QuickBooks. The price seems a bit high compared to what it used to cost.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

With QuickBooks Online products you cannot import your books into TurboTax, and with QuickBooks Desktop products you can.
Golden C.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the best Accounting Software solution. Simply the Best!

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has advanced inventory systems and reporting, it allows me to rebill individual job costs and it has got a very well coordinated option for payroll allocation. I simply need to run payroll function for me to manage my employees' compensation and company taxes. For me this software is still the best despite some of its shortcomings. I would still recommend it all day long.

The compatibility of QuickBooks Desktop with other third party clients is very critical. I can link it with my banks and other applications and it works perfectly well. This software is user friendly and its interface is another notable advantage. This software allows me to manage all my clients' accounts and be able to produce financial reports as they are required. Its customizable features brings with it great value. I usually customize my clients' invoices and billing documents. Its out of the box features allows us to carry out our daily and weekly accounting tasks with ease. This software supports very complex accounting.

The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has a steep learning curve. I took a great deal of time when I was training my workmates. The items I no longer use in the inventory list should be deleted instead of being made inactive. I need them deleted. This software has to be fine tuned to remove bugs when I am creating multiple company accounts profiles. They may need to add bar code scanning function.

Emerson D.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Quickbooks is the gold standard

Quickbooks has become an indispensable element of my business, and I'm still using it after 11 years.
It simplifies payroll, AP, AR and anything else my accountant would charge me to do.

Quickbooks has very intuitive accounting functionality for a novice to learn from. While it's possible to make some mistakes as a rookie, their software support has always been very knowledgeable and quick to help us. The baked-in functionalities that interact with your bank, your accountant and countless other applications are hard to overlook. Overall, it's a great product at an affordable price.

Some of the default invoice settings take some work to customize. Also, sending invoices one at a time is a bit cumbersome once you start doing dozens of daily invoices. Further, there are programs that offer a better breadcrumb trail to find user changes.

Sage 100 Contractor

Sage 100 Contractor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Colleagues told me QuickBooks was better.
Patrice K.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules

QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.

Alain jove R.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

Bookkeeping has never been easy with this

Overall, QB is an awesome accounting tool especially for noobs like me who doesn't have any background on the matter. It does a great job of updating the reporting data and a scheduled cutoff time to allow you to know that some data won't still be present and are still in the works. Payroll, sales, and the likes are just made simple because of this.

This relatively easy to use app is outstanding. With its simple interface with a lot of features for the average and the advanced user makes importing and exporting a breeze. Although it has selected platforms to integrate to, it still works well and does a great job with automating business and even my personal finances.

I like the way reporting templates for weekly, monthly, are there for ease of use, which can be customized further to suit my needs. It's easy and convenient because it avoid the human error of calculations with old method of pen and paper, and even the improved ones of using spreadsheets and its counterpart apps. It is even better with optional plugins to make accounting a walk in the park, that's for a small additional fee of course.

This is a bit pricy compared to other apps out there that have more or less the same functionality. It would be helpful if the excel/csv import can be better as sometimes the alignments and other elements have minor issues. And this is the same with switching from one mode to another which can sometimes have issues with the entries. And lastly, it would be nice to improve the quality that the customer service provides because it is not really great. I'm sorry to say but it's not so customer service oriented that the Quality Assurance department should work hard in weeding out those bad apples.

Tiffany S.
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Advertising versus delivered

Overall, the software is very functional and user friendly. The extra steps that I use outside the software would be nice if they were integrated, but I have been doing them for the last 4 years, so it doesn't affect my routine. I like how quickly I can create an invoice if someone asks and I can fill in the blanks for tracking later without affecting my bottom line.

This software is very user friendly. Getting to individual accounts is easy and straight forward. The importing of bank records saves me a ton of time doing payroll and reimbursements each month. I can track all of the owner's businesses in one place without paying extra per company added.

We opted for this version because of the PO tracking. The problem is, the PO's are not created by us. They are created by our customers so we can't actually use that part of the software that we paid for. I can still run reports and track project time and expenses, but I can't track a PO given to us and how much left to be billed. I still have to do that manually. It also doesn't integrate with T-sheets without renaming projects on one platform or the other. One is for my engineers, the other is for our customers tracking. The two do not use the same formatting.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro und Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The owner of the company opted for Enterprise because of the PO tracking ability and being able to track multiple companies in one piece of software instead of paying per company like QB online. However, the tracking is for PO's we create and that is not how our company works. The PO's are given to us by our customers. Pro would have fulfilled our needs in this case.
April H.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 7.2.2021

Vital tool for small business

I recently purchased the 2020 version of Quickbooks for desktop, after updating my Mac operating system and finding out that I was basically locked out of 2012 version that I had been using - it could not be used with my new OS and I couldn't access any of my business files. After considerable research, I discovered that I could download a trial of a newer version so that I could access my information, but then I needed to decide whether I wanted to purchase a new version of QB for desktop or begin using the online version. I decided to get the 2020 for desktop because I tried the online program and did not like it at all.

There is definitely a learning curve if you've never been a Quickbooks user before, but it far exceeds any other accounting software or program I've tried.

Quickbooks offers everything I need to manage the accounts for my sole proprietorship, from budgeting and expense tracking to documenting vehicle mileage, all in one program. There are myriad other aspects of the program, such as inventory tracking, that I do not even utilize because I haven't taken the time to learn them.

While I have been using Quickbooks for desktop for years now, I still have to look up how to do things and it is not a very intuitive program for someone who did not go to school for accounting or business. If it was more intuitive, I would probably use more of the features.

Quickbooks Online

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

Excel, while useful, was not sufficient to run my business, and much more labor intensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

I already knew how to use Quickbooks for desktop, and I did not want to learn a whole new program. I would possibly use both programs if they were more similar.
Andy M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

My Accountant Recommended This!

Overall I was happy with QB - I can access my accounts from my mobile and see what's happening in my company. As I said before, using software which is recommended by various Accountants speaks for itself!

Just like any other kind of cloud application, the more you use Quickbooks, the more you enjoy using it and discovering more features. The fact that you can generate sales graphs simply is a great feature for generating reports for investors is a superb feature. Most importantly, this was recommended by my Accountant who could quickly export all of the data into their own system. This saved me a lot of money in the long run.

Maybe too many menus to choose from which I would like to have the option of hiding. Since there are a lot of features and add-ons, some do not apply to me. So, more space please!

Plooto und Zoho Books

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

Zoho books was far too complex for me to setup. So I needed something that only took minutes instead of my valuable hours!

Zoho Books

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Ease of use, compatibility with Accountant's system and easy to learn.
Shweta S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Quickbook is great tool with no accounting experience

After self instructing on YouTube, I can say, the product is a marvel to those of us who work with the entirety of cash. It coordinates everything and with a tick, you can produce any report.Great and best insight. The getting sorted out module is breathtaking as it grants me to screen my remuneration and expenses as shown by the monetary strategy and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's presentation.QuickBooks tackles practically all the bookkeeping issues in my association eg; Budgeting, charges instalment , detailing, charge planning and so on

I wished there was the capacity to produce different reports separated from the current one which is bookkeeping based as it were. - As much as it is useful for independent company as our own, it turns out to be difficult to utilize when the business develops and become large.The naming show for certain cycles are somewhat overwhelming until you adapt precisely where they are and what they are called. The updates can make highlights be migrated, making them hard to track down. Likewise with all cloud-based programming, once in a while there are issues with the online connectivity.The number of clients that can utilize it at the same time is restricted and we business people live on cooperation and especially need it.

Andrew K.
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Great Value for the Price

Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Van B.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

Gets the job done

Overall, it's good. Based on the reporting and payroll functionality, I would recommend it to my colleagues, but I would also recommend they check out other options. There is lots of software out there, and I think the QB app is pretty weak, and it's likely you could find something that may be better. I also would strongly recommend studying the basics of accounting before you starting your account.

The reporting function, and the ability to integrate payroll (especially full service) is what makes this product for me. Full service payroll will file my tax forms, auto mail out W2s, and make 1099s fairly easy. I do have a state specific tax that my full service doesn't cover, requiring me to manually print and mail with a check, which can be a bit of a pain.. but it does make me appreciate how much time the other payroll automation has saved me. If you structure your system right, the reporting function is very powerful. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have the foresight going into the software on how to appropriately structure things, so I'd recommend planning out your books with an accountant before hand.

The customer service is terrible. I usually get forwarded from person to person because I'm in the "wrong department," but I know it's because the person just doesn't know the answer. I do have an accounting degree, so I expect to be more knowledgeable about certain aspects of the system when I call in, but, usually my phone calls are to resolve a software bug or issue.
I also think they made a big mistake when they changed their pricing structure by limiting departments/classes to 40 per user. The number is too low, and I previously had unlimited departments/classes, to which Quickbooks made me reduce my total amount when they transitioned to the new pricing structure, with threat of suspension none-the-less. I think that's a pretty terrible thing to do to a long time customer, who had been using the software for 5 years before these limits went into place.

Fidelis A.
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

QuickBooks Software 2021 review

The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies. It is deeply rooted in accounting principles, so that every organization, regardless of size, should keep its books and corporate financials structured and properly registered.

I would like to start with the desired features of this software. Their pricing plan was structured in a way that one can make good any choice and still have a better feature. They have four pricing plan ( QuickBooks Simple start, Essential, Plus and Advance(recently added)) and price of $12,$20,$35 and $75 respectively . All this plans has a dedicated number of users ranging from one to three. Each of this plans has great features of which Invoices Tracking, Bill and online banking are common among them. The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. The navigation bar containing your dashboard is flexible and easy to make choices regarding the selected features. At the right panel is where you found "CREATE" tab, which divides the sections of the software into four namely, "Customers, vendors, employees and others". Each of the dropdown menu will help you to manage your accounting processes. QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting solution that helps to handle expenses, tasks, invoices and more for small to large businesses. It comes with a centralized dashboard that allows users to use key performance metrics to gain insights into market patterns and organizational performance (KPIs). It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies.

Initially, the customer support service and other little issue was the cons. But as at today, the customer service has been improve through instant chat and some added feature such as QuickBooks advance to enhance operations , their avoid any cons that can be attributed to this great software.

Audrey M.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Great Cloud Solution

After moving my records and my clients record to QBO it has progressed smoothly and I don't think I can ever go back to my old desktop programs.

I like that I have the option to do small task on my iPhone and being able to access my clients and my own businesses account from any device if I'm away from my office. I really like that my clients and I can work on their companies books in real time together over a Video or audio call.

The biggest con is if your internet and cellular service is unavailable leaving you with no way to make your deadlines. It's happened.

FreshBooks, Xero und NetSuite

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

I tried to move from Sage 50 Accounting to Sage one, which later became Sage Business Cloud Accounting. I followed the outlined steps (which initially required a Microsoft Business Subscription) and moved as the programs progressed, but at the time what they were trying to do wasn't ready and support was very lacking.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

After reviewing my options QuickBooks seamed to suit my needs best.
Shane K.
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

QuickBooks Online Review - Power User Perspective

Overall QB Online has been a positive experience, but there are a lot of things I wish I knew before diving in. Payroll has been the source of many issues, and there are certain features that could be easily added that haven't been. Online has streamlined some of our processes a bit though compared to Desktop, and the price is appealing compared to Desktop + cloud hosting.

QBO is fairly easy to get set up and going. We had a rocky start because we had to import a lot of data from QuickBooks Desktop, and that imported failed the first try. After the second attempt we were in much better shape. We did some cleanup and were good to go in a week. There are still some artifacts that have carried over from Desktop that QBO has no way to clean up, but they aren't intrusive on everyday work. We also love that everything is in the cloud and accessible by up to 5 accounts.

Once again, the import to Online from Desktop was not the greatest. If you cam, avoid this import and start fresh in QBO. There are also some significant features missing from QBO that can be found in the Desktop version of the software. QBO Payroll also appears to be much more restrictive than Desktop Payroll, and support is not great in this area.

Deltek Ajera, Sage Intacct, Deskera Books und NetSuite

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

The main factors were the cost and the availability. Being cloud hosted was a must for us, and paying for Desktop to be cloud hosted is expensive. We had 2 user accounts for QB Desktop and that cost quite a bit more than the 5 accounts we get with QB Online. QBO is also somewhat simplified compared to Desktop (could be a good or bad thing, depending on who you are and your role).

QuickBooks Desktop Premier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Cost mainly, but also because the import was supposed to be easier. I can't say if it was because I haven't gotten to try these other software's, but it wasn't as cut and dry as it was made out to be by the QBO team. There was a lot of editing and setup to do after the data was transferred.
Theresa A.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 7.1.2021

Quickbooks online review

It had been a number of years since I had used Quickbooks, until recently. I'm happy to say the program is as user friendly as I recalled. We have since transitioned to online version for more robust project costing. The transition was seamless and did not require any particular IT training, which was appreciated. The online version is easy to use, but has lots of room to improve upon its current functionality.

Very intuitive, functional program. You do not need to be an accountant to use this program. We recently upgrade to the online version from the desktop version to track project costs more accurately. I am happy to see the many improvements and advancements. The project cost tracking is simple, and graphic visuals translate current status very nicely. The dashboards are wonderful for management team, at a glance they can make a quick assessment of financial well being. Making corrections within this program has to be one fo the quickest and easiest in all my experience.

The project portion could be more robust. I would like to see more detail available on project set up. Project custom reporting could use some improvement, as what is currently available while useful, not creative or customizable. The tax reporting features are wonderful, easy to use but do not allow for issuing any necessary remittances with ease. Something I saw frequently mentioned in help communities for some time now, but there has been no improvement made here. Hopefully something that can be expected in the near future.

Sylvester M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO RUN SMOOTHLY

Generally good. Works well and anyone running a small or big business should try it.
I had used other programs to manage my business but everything seemed not to work well. I'm not proficient in bookkeeping or accounting and couldn't bear the cost of the overhead of securing expensive programs in the market. QuickBooks which was alluded by my former lecturer had the option to get me coordinated and smoothly running. I can now manage the business better, as well as pay all staff and contractual workers/representatives and expenses. It makes me feel like a super manager, a great accountant, bookkeeper, and HRM.

Easy to Learn and Easy to utilize. Its cost is amazingly sensible, and significant. I was effectively ready to smooth out my business data from the financial balance which helped in light of the fact that I don't possess the energy for the information passage that other programming programs required. Client support is stunning, they are really solid eager to assist, and have consistently had the option to fulfill any issue with speed and productivity.

Everything is generally good and seems to work well though I recommend they improve the invoicing feature.

18.360 Bewertungen