RAKEN Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über RAKEN

Mit Raken kann das Projektmanagement tägliche Arbeitsprotokolle verwalten, Aufträge planen und Angestellten zuweisen, Aktualisierungen an das Außendienstpersonal senden, Momentaufnahmen zum Fortschritt eines Projekts erstellen...

4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu RAKEN durchsuchen

205 von 205 Bewertungen
Joe

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

Super Easy & Effective

Has been great. Customer support is excellent. They check in to make sure everything is OK frequent on the beginning while you are learning. After that they still occasionally check in & if you message them on the RAKEN site they are quick to respond.

The ease of tracking what is going on with my jobs & being able to hold others accountable by having record of the quality of work we are doing. We polish concrete so in the past without this program we would polish a floor & other trades would come in & abrade the floor with the grit & grime brought in & not cleaned up because the parking lots are rarely finished until the end. When the job was ready to turn over to the customer of course the shine was not as good & we would get the blame for not polishing well originally. Now we have documented readings of our shine & no issues. The GC's really like this as well as I email to them daily to show our progress & things we need them to do to operate.

I have no complaints. I do have a suggestion if you could make the workers to where if you made a mistake while inputting their information (name) to be able to edit instead of having to delete & redo. Not a big deal if that is not east to do.

Antwort von RAKEN

Hey Joe, thank you for the great feedback and review, we love hearing stories of how Raken helps our customers protect their work and communicate easily and effectively. As for editing worker information, we would love to assist in answering this request for you. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call at 866-438-0646. Thanks Joe!

Beantwortet am 14.3.2019
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Construction is Hard, But Daily Reporting Does Not Have to Be

Raken was the solution to our Daily Report Delema. Years of filing paper dailys left us with mountains of papers to file, lack of information, and inconsistent reporting. On the surface this is OK until something happens down the road that you need to look back. Sometimes a job that is over 5 years old needs to get dusted off and dredged out from the bowels of the filing cabinet. Raken solves that with its easy to use interface, cloud storage, and impressive looking reports.

What sold us the most on the product was its ability to incorporate photos into our reports. It is well worth the upgrade in the account. Since our companies owner is not around all the time it allows him to log in at the beginning of each day and quickly get a visual feel for how each of our jobs are going. And we all know that a picture is worth a thousand words. This is paramount when an issue arises; photographic proof is money- be it going into your pocket, keeping it from coming out of your pocket, or in the monetary value of time.

Although I would not say that Raken takes our employees less time in the field than our traditional reports (as their product promises) it does provide us with consistent reports that are easy for us to send to clients when needed, asses for subcontractor billing and most importantly: They guys USE it. Nothing is harder than getting your construction crew to follow a clerical procedure. Raken solves that with its easy to use mobile interface.

It is a software my guys in the field will and do use. It is simple as that.

Although constant updates are good, Raken does change their online site up relatively frequently as they roll out newer and better options for the product. Although the end result is good, for those who do not adapt to change in the technology world, or are not tech savvy it can be a bit frustrating.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for your review and feedback! We really appreciate this information as it helps with further development of Raken. If you need any assistance with using Raken in the most efficient way possible, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call at 866-438-0646. We would be happy to help. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 7.3.2019
Gabrielle
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

Professional Daily Reporting App

Effective and efficient way to keep track of data and information for construction and contracting companies. This software supports the growing interest in using new technology in the workplace, especially in construction.

Very basic and simple way to keep track of daily reports, time cards, and daily tasks while out on the job site. The app can be used on Apple or Android devices. Weekly and monthly summaries are automatically sent to your email from the app, which is very convenient and cuts time of actually having to enter data manually onto spread sheets. Updates through pictures and videos of projects and job sites from anyone is another great feature of the software. Time cards are automatically updated and can be edited as needed by the company or by the employee without the hassle of having to log into HR.

The app is meant to make daily tasks easier to keep track of, but that doesn't mean that it will keep track of everything and won't have software issues along the way. Depending on the amount of system update tracking, older devices, especially smartphones, may not be supported at all or for very long. That is important to look into when looking for a safe and efficient app that deals with information that is vital to your company. There also is not a backup guarantee if something with the system crashes so always have another way of tracking your data!

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the review, Gabrielle! Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you. We have the ability to customize survey questions, which will help you keep track of your information, but if there¿s anything more specific you¿d like to see, please let us know! We¿re constantly working on developing new tools that will help improve you with your daily tasks, so feel free to reach out by email to [email protected]. Thanks!

Beantwortet am 25.2.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu RAKEN

Isauro
Isauro

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

Raken Review

We have been using the Raken app now for almost 8 months. We have found that this greatly cuts on paper waste, and improves response time by having uploads available in real time.

We are a commercial wood framing company. The best feature of this app is the ease of use for all of our foremen. The speak-to-text works great, and uploading pictures are simple. This gives us plenty of real-tie information.

Once you have multiple projects going, sometimes it is difficult to find a specific log that mentions a key item you are looking for from a month or two ago. A keyword search feature to sort through the daily logs would be nice.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the feedback, Isauro! Really glad to hear that Raken has been working out well. In regards to the keyword search, you can actually use the 'Dashboard' tool from the app to search through all your old reports. Once in the 'Dashboard', there's a search icon in the top right, feel free to contact our support if you need any [email protected] if you need assistance. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 4.2.2019
skip
skip

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Construction Technology Trends 2018

I have not been using it that log and am just getting started on a new project, so not that many subs are on board. I think it is adequate but could have a few more features where you can customize tabs. It doesn't seem like it is not that easy to filter and search topics (but i'm not completely familiar with all features).

Raken is fairly simple to use. Its feature are not complex or convoluted, and it covers enough to reflect accurate daley activities. I use the software mostly through my phone, but you have the option to do it from a PC.

Depending on network coverage using from your phone can be negative. When you go into the photo app you can't see the dates photos were taking making it difficult to select correct date range. If sub contractors are inputting info, it would be nice if it showed within specific area (subs work log) real time, so that it can be integrated within licensed users Log (not separate)

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your feedback, Skip! Please stay tuned as we're about to release an app version which supports offline. We will be sure to discuss your feedback regarding subcontractor data inputs with our Product team. For the meantime, feel free to use the 'Dashboard' functionality from either the mobile or web app. It includes a newsfeed of activities from inputs from the field - GC and subcontractor alike. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance. Thank you!

Robb

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

Superintendent

Excellent

Very user friendly. Great support network . Been using Raken for over four years . Wish I could my new firm to use it

Hoping they will do a software for QC and punch

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your feedback, Robb! As I¿m sure you¿ve noticed over the past few years, we¿re constantly building new tools to help you with your job. I¿ll let our team know you¿re looking for tools to assist with QC and punch lists. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 22.1.2019
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Team Building

We are seeing increased understanding of field related issues our teams are experienecing and implementing ways for our production team to address and improve issues.

It can be used by all team members at each members level of engagement. Quick and easy as well as longer and more detailed entries.

Slow team members delay the report being completed and sent, when the report is closed and sent new material can be overlooked.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are glad that the insights Raken offers help develop your teams and processes.

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Use It Everyday To Make My Life Easier

Helps me a lot with my day to day daily logs, making them all in the same location, easy to find and easy to read. Everyone is able to use the software. It is very easy to pick up and go.

It's super easy to upload photos, even on my slow connection it handles them easily. I LOVE that you can roll-over previous days work load, since most days my subs are doing the same things.

Too many tabs to click through. It would be better if everything was all in one location.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for the awesome feedback, we appreciate it!

Beantwortet am 20.5.2019
Clay
Clay

Raken in Waterproofing

Very happy.

Ease of use and ability to access from remote locations.

ability to navigate cloud stored data from my phone.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the review, Clay! If it¿s not too much trouble, will you please clarify your feedback with us at [email protected]? We currently have cloud integrations with Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Egnyte, and iCloud. Thank you!

LEO
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Very happy, customer service is great.

We find that our daily reports more accurately reflect the days activities as the foremen can complete them throughout the day directly from their phones as opposed to waiting until days end.

I'd like to see a section added / option available for carrying over information day to day and not having to re-enter it daily. e.g.we track all rental equipment onsite and we'd like to be able to enter it once and then modify as needed.

Antwort von RAKEN

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you, Leo! We have a 'roll over' feature in our Work Log section which allows for you to copy over entries made the previous day. Here's a quick video on this: https://www.rakenapp.com/video/work-log-rollover-tutorial-video

We're constantly working on developing new tools that will help improve you with your daily tasks, so feel free to reach out by email to [email protected]. Thanks!

Beantwortet am 18.3.2019
Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Barton Malow Review

I can hold people accountable for there actions of projected dates vs delivered dates. I can log deliveries as well as the inventory sheets of these deliveries.

I like that I can update from my Ipad and it will generate to my desk top and phone in real time. I also like that you can customize the review questions/inspection questions. I also like that I can email the uploaded and signed report to anyone I need to.

I would like to see my subs reports prior to having to sign the report as it generates the signed report. I would also like to have an option to upload videos as well. I would like to be able to search the reports making it easier to look up documentation as we move through the project., Sometimes we are required to supply dates and times of activities and or documented issues. It makes it a long investigation period when searching an issues or log that was done 8months in the past. Maybe there can be a key word search added and or task, unless there already is one that I dont know about.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your review and feedback, Jason! Please contact us at [email protected], we will be happy to assist you with the observations you¿ve described. Thank you!

Brian

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Great keeper of information with Cloud based back up.

The Raken has been a positive addition to our field. It has replaced the old school hard bound book used for daily reports. It has allowed us the ability to diversify the documents we upload, including daily equipment inspections and other paperwork that comes in every day. The additional benefit of uploading photos or project progress and potential issues on site have been a bonus to the project management team in that they can see details if issues without having to go to the field to see them.

It has been fairly easy for our field end users to operate. By self admittance, we are not the most tech savvy group, but it has proven to be easy to maneuver around and upload documents we find to be important to us.

Not necessarily a con, but more of a financial decision. We should have upgraded to the next level to really take advantage of the customization. That was our choice and we are working through whether we make the jump to the next level.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the review, Brian! It's great to hear that Raken is easy to use, especially for a non tech-savvy group, and that you find lots of importance in the app. We appreciate the feedback! Feel free to call our fantastic customer success team at 866-438-0646. They will be happy to help with any questions you may have regarding packages and capabilities.

Beantwortet am 25.10.2018
Tim

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Best Software for Daily Reports

We have been able to easily track many daily reports of our projects using Raken. Being able to have them all in one location is nice. Also, sending out daily reports to other people that need to see them is a great feature.

Using Raken for the past 3+ years, I have seen the software develop and continue to expand. Raken strives to be on the leading edge for keeping track of day to day activities on a construction site. Using the app on my phone or tablet has been very helpful in keeping track of jobsite Daily Reports. Being able to attach pictures to the report is great.

There has not been any issues or problems with the software that has stood out to me. Only thing I've had trouble with in the past has been pictures uploading sideways. This was corrected with an update to the app.

Antwort von RAKEN

Hey Tim, thank you for the review and feedback!

Beantwortet am 3.1.2020
Kyle
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Complete construction management tool

My company used a different field management app a few years ago and it did not have anywhere near the same capabilities as Raken. Raken is a straightforward way to track the progress of your project. Clients who receive the Raken report are also very impressed.

The software is user friendly, generates clean reports, and allows for all the information needed to keep an accurate and detailed reporting of the day's work.

The only con that I can think of is I know the Raken administrator for my company has dealt with a couple of glitches. I haven't had any issues though and think the app is great!

Antwort von RAKEN

This is great feedback. If anyone in your organization experiences glitches or issues within Raken, please reach out to us at [email protected] or call us at 866-438-0646. We will be happy to get it straightened out for you. Thank you for the review, Kyle!

Dianna

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

The crews can do their daily report on time, fast and accurately and can do job in progress photos and videos, step by step, enabling us to keep accurate records which are easily accessible to other team members and management.

Our field crews are experts in their roles, but not everyone is an expert with software and computer skills. Raken has made it so easy for our crews to be an expert using this program and are able to do their reports on their phones in the field every day and load photos of their work in progress.

Not everyone needs access to all the advanced features but to upgrade we need to pay per user, regardless if they use them or not.

Antwort von RAKEN

We love hearing how easy it is for your field crews to use Raken on a daily basis. Thank you for the review and feedback, Dianna!

Jason

Great App

Not only have these daily logs saved our company money from lending legal action (we had photographic eveidence of work completed according to schedule), but some of our vendors have started using Raken for their projects as well.

We have constructions project all over the state. Raken easily allows remote foreman to update the project management teams with photos, surveys, and daily information as well as an hours worked log.

As a larger company, we currently have only been able to assign a single administrator to the system. There likely is a way to do this but we haven’t contacted support.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your feedback, Jason! Please click ¿Team¿, select the desired team member, then click ¿Projects¿ to change someone¿s role to Account Admin. If you need help, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you!

Tory

Raken for GC Use

Input into the fields is easy and the output report looks great.

Hard to keep up with inputting subs, and then make them active or inactive. Also, it would be nice for uploading pictures to show the dates similar to the iPhone photo library.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the review, Tory! Appreciate your feedback regarding inactivating subs. Typically, the best way to avoid this is to set an end date for their work so their inactivated automatically. If the date ends up being different, the sub can always mark days as ¿no work days¿ to keep the compliance accurate. Either, this is good feedback for us to discuss internally so thank you. Please stay tuned regarding photo management on the app, we¿ve got a feature similar to what you described in our roadmap. If you need any assistance, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Carsandra
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Saves me time

For the most part I love this app. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

The ease of use. I'm not computer savvy.
So this is easy for me to use day to day.
Relay information to my boss right away.
They can see photos without even coming to the site, especially if there is a change in conditions.

It will sometimes log ne out for no reason.

Antwort von RAKEN

Hello Carsandra, thank you for the review and feedback on how you like the Raken app! We are excited to hear how easy it is for you to use and the communication benefit it adds for your team.

Beantwortet am 25.10.2018
Steve
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Great software for daily reporting

Compared to other daily reporting software I have seen, Raken ranks fairly high on the board for functionality and features.

I like the ease of entering pre filled checklist, adding photos and maybe a couple notes to complete the daily reports.

I think the incorporation of a copy button to carry the most mundane and repeatable tasks / notes forward to the next day. One example would be rental equipment. I usually doesn't change from day to day

Rick

Bewertet am 20.10.2018

Field Superintendent

I like the fact that as I go throughout the day I can pull up a specific job/project and input about production or problems that arise ...

It is kind of confusing to figure out how to edit if you’ve already signed Report for that day ...at least for myself .. I’ve gotten it down now though once I figured out what need to do ..

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for the review Rick! We are glad that Raken makes managing multiple projects easier for you. If you ever need support or help figuring out the best way to use the Raken app, don't hesitate to call us at 866-438-0646. We're happy to help with any issues you may have.

Beantwortet am 22.10.2018
Ashley

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Good for our use

It made it easy to capture daily reports for all of our projects. Tracking delays and making sure that every day had been captured.

Having to purchase multiple licenses to capture all of our projects (Superintendent log ins)

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the feedback and review, Ashley! We're glad to hear that Raken makes tracking daily information easy even across multiple projects.

Beantwortet am 2.8.2019
Shawn
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

User friendly

Pictures & videos are everything when it comes to project documentation. This app has this ability more than any other app I’ve seen.

I have the ability to give it to field foreman for site documentation and they are able to keep jobs on track.

I do like the original version before the software update. Seemed more streamline.

Antwort von RAKEN

Hey Shawn, thank you for the feedback! We'll pass your comment about the update on to our product team. We appreciate the review. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need any help or have any questions!

Eric

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

Customer service was quick to help resolve problem when needed.

Easy to follow videos to help with use and options that are available.
Reduced time filling out reports.
Adaptable format to conform reports for different types of jobs.

Have not found any yet very easy to get started and use.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for the review, Eric! Happy to hear that the videos are helping out and that reporting is taking less time. If you ever have questions, always feel free to reach out to us at (866)438-0646 or [email protected].

Beantwortet am 11.1.2019
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A necessity for Inspectors

Great!

Daily reporting- ease of use. I can do my reports as I walk the site with my phone. It’s great because I typically write 10 reports a day.

Made more for construction managers or superintendents.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you can manage so many reports easily with Raken.

Aleksandr

Great APP

No any issues using this APP

Dear “Raken” team,
I’m very appreciated for great APP. I’m enjoying using “Raken”.
Best Regards,
WWCC Site Supervisor,

Thanks.
Great software!
Best regards..

Antwort von RAKEN

Hello Aleksandr! Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that you enjoy using the app.

205 Bewertungen