Flipdish Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Flipdish

Flipdish ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Restaurants, Hotels, Imbisse, Cafés oder Bars Online-Bestellungen über nutzerdefinierte, gebrandete mobile Apps und Websites bearbeiten und verwalten können. Zu den Funktionen...

4,7
4,9
4,9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Flipdish durchsuchen

116 von 116 Bewertungen
Jade

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

Excellent support and customer service

Our website and online ordering is powered by Flipdish

Customer service is excellent; issues I have had in the past have been responded to in a friendly and helpful way, especially by a very efficient [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Many previous concerns such as daily sales printouts etc have been addressed with the introduction of a new flipdish terminal that makes everything very straightforward now.

There are one or two small things we would like updated, such as subtotal on order receipts before discount so we can check against till readout, but as Flipdish have been generally very responsive to feedback we're hoping to see small tweaks like this soon.

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Jade, thank you for your 5 star review, and kind words. It genuinely delights be to hear you say that we have excellent support and customer service, as this is something we are very passionate about at Flipdish. It's also great to read that our new Terminal has solved many issues for you - that is exactly what good technology should do. As you say, we will continue to listen to and act on our customers' feedback, so thank you for taking the time to give it. Best wishes, Heather, Global Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 12.3.2020
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Chipmongers App on Flipdish

We have an excellent performing consumer App thanks to Flipdish bringing in sales for our customers daily and weekly.

Great support and business understanding from the Team in Flipdish which made the setup and implementation easy when it came to our App. The software is rock solid and very stable, the Admin is easy to use and intuitive and from a consumers point of view the Flipdish App is the best on the market, getting the consumer to order in just a few short steps and makes the payments option seamless and secure.

Nothing we have found not to like in this software in 4 years of using the App.

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Michael, it is great to hear that Musgrave (Chipmongers) find the Flipdish App the best on the market, with great support and business understanding from the team in Flipdish. That is fantastic feedback to hear, thank you. Best, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 15.11.2019
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 26.8.2023

Stay well clear of these scoundrels!

My advice stay well clear from this company called “Flipdish” Completely destroyed our established restaurant, nothing works seamlessly as they promised before signing up.
No one takes responsibility and you’ll have to deal with all their technical issues yourself, Such a stressful experience, wish I had never signed up.
I had to just quit after investing in their start up fees and overpaying paying for tablets and printers, I had been dragged along for over two months with lies, what a relief to leave Flipdish.

Die besten Alternativen zu Flipdish

Neil

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Perfect takeaway app

Without question the best part of Flipdish is their customer service, and ease of access to that service. Superb from start to finish and you’re treated like you matter and not just another client. The app itself has 100% uptime and I haven’t received any negative customer feedback about it.

The flexibility and speed at which items can be added / removed to the menu, and instant push notifications are brilliant for directly communicating with customers.

A personal dislike for me is that I am not a fan of how the menu is laid out and that the menu is automatically collapsed. That means when a customer adds something, and you go back to the menu, you’re doing a lot of scrolling. A better solution to my mind is having menu subtitles a customer can click on, which opens / closes that section of the menu.

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Neil, wow, thank you for calling us the "perfect takeaway app"! What a glowing recommendation. If we can help at all, please let us know. Best, Heather, Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 19.6.2019

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

Very good, great staff, easy to manage, lower percentage rates and essentially a white label.

ease of use, cheaper rates, our own app without the hassle.

Customer Service is top.
Nice and easy App for customers.
Obviously lower percentage taken.
Great companion website.
Speed of corrections and change to menus.

Device in store may need updating to something similar to just eat. but only a minor issue and this would then set the standard for operations. however I understand it might then need to increase the percentage. So if that's the case then no.

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Michael, thanks so much for your great review! It's terrific to hear that you have found our customer service to be top class and the app & websites to be very user friendly for both your Remos Pizza and Brooklyn Burger customers. We're considering lots of different options for device upgrades in future; we will be sure to keep you updated! Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it. If we can help at all, just let us know. Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Stephen

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

Have had this for a year now, could not fault it in anyway, has driven my business by about...

I now have a very simple way of rewarding my customers for their loyalty, it's all automatic, for every 10th order they get 11th free, therefore its an incentive for them to come to my business instead of one of my competitors. Ordering is so simple, it cuts down on staff time answering the phone to take a customers order, and also cancels out any chance of the order being taken down incorrectly. I can also see the most popular items that are selling on a daily weekly basis.

As of yet I have no dislikes with this software, any issues I have from time to time with cancelling a customer order has always been dealt with in a very timely manner

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your amazing review. Wow, we're so happy to read how much Flipdish has helped grow your business and drive up sales by 20%. That is fantastic and what we want to achieve and more for every customer! If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch!

Sabina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

Very easy to deal with

Customer increase

If there is an issue it gets resolved very quickly. If its something that cannot be resolved right away team keep us updated
Great customer support/service.

We didn't come across anything bad so far. The only thing is the machine would sometimes loose the signal and the order wouldn't come through right away .

Hi Sabina,

I can't thank you enough for your kind review of Flipdish. I'm delighted to hear of the great customer support you've received, and how Flipdish has increased your customer business.

I'm sorry to hear that the printer sometimes lost signal - I was going to say to let us know on [email protected] in future so we can investigate, however with your new POS integration, that's no longer relevant for you!

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thanks,

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Online excellence

Flipdish is a company that’s not been appropriated enough
1 very friendly staff always ready to help
2 rates are very good and don’t effect my margins much
3 the platform is just as good if not better than other market leaders
4 their constantly updating and upgrading

I found it very user friendly and it’s extended features are very useful and gives you control over your offerings it’s a great system

I’ve no issues with Flipdish or the service that they provide

Tom

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

Would highly recommend this

I tried tens of options and the consumer experience of Flipdish is unmatched. Setup was fast. The automated loyalty and retention systems very useful as they take care of themselves and don't need me to do any extra work.

Our collection business is doing really well with the app - really helps manage the lunch time rush.

Quick setup
Good features for loyalty and retention campaigns
Full access to customer data
Discount vouchers are useful

We email in menu changes. Would be nice to be able to make these ourselves but so far all changes have been made in under a day.

Hello Tom,

Thanks so much for your review. We're delighted to hear you would highly recommend Flipdish and are loving the marketing features and how it helps you manage the lunchtime rush. Yes we agree it would be really convenient for you to make menu edits, so you'll be very excited to hear that we have a new look menu editor coming very soon! I will keep you updated! If there's anything I can do make your experience even better, please email us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to help!

Daniele

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Super quick and very easy to use

We like very much all the marketing features, it's very quick to order and from an owner point of view, we have access to all we need to control our business. Customer service is spot on... thanks to the team!

As any software, it needs improvements to accommodate everyone needs... some bits are missing or need to be implemented, but the team is very supportive and they are keen to develop new features that are important for restaurants' owners to make the software even better.

Hello Daniele,

Thanks so much for your review. We are very happy to hear you're finding Flipdish to be a great online ordering system for your restaurant customers, with good reporting and spot on customer service. We are very keen to keep improving our software and I know you will be just as excited as us with some of the new features we have coming this year! If there's ever anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

Flipdish

I have a greater number of prospective customers who use the Flipdish app and our integration is working well at the moment.

The app is easy to use with a user friendly interface. The reporting is detailed with a simple summary delivered every week, so analysis can be as detailed or general as you would like. Integrations work well and require minimal maintenance so it can work in tandem with multiple software apps.

Not much, most issues I had have since been resolved, which gives me confidence that any future issues will be remedied in a timely manner.

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi David, thanks for the 10/10 score. We appreciate your feedback. Regards, Conor, CEO @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 19.6.2019
Jim

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

Ginos diner

Never had a problem that they didn't fix or couldn't fix for me , their service is top standard

So staff friendly and reliable and complete package for customers

Nothing this software is easy to use and reliable

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Jim, Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad to read you see our service as top standard - we believe this is something that makes us stand out from the crowd, so it's nice to see that recognised. If we can help, please let us know. Thanks, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 21.6.2019
Harpreet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

Very handy to use and excellent customer service.

Easy to use. Everything i needed to run the day to day business is there already. Customer service always good always available on phone.

Nothing really. Everything i want is there. Never had any major issues.

Hi Harpreet,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We always love helping you and the team at Bombay Pantry, it's our pleasure

Beantwortet am 25.8.2018
Pawel

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Good to build loyal customers.

I generally liked the app and the idea behind it. The main problem is how to convince people to download yet another app in to their phone....

Good for building customer's loyalty to the business. If you actually convince customer to download the app...it makes a good tool then. Easy push notifications.

Not enough help given in terms of encouraging new downloads. A bit delayed software updates. They need to work a bit more on location services.

Theresa

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

Flipdish has exceeded my expectations

It is not just the software that makes this company. The people and the support team have been amazing. So friendly, engaging and quick to respond. It makes the process painless. The software looks professional and I have had customers say how easy it is to use. The software gives an online customer option that people are looking for these days. I am very happy with flipdish.

Ease of use, optics, looks really professional. Ability to offer online loyalty program without the hassle. Dealing with the people who work there that try to make my experience positive.

Honestly, there is nothing I have found that I don't like. Perhaps paying credit card companies 2.5 percent :-), but I really think the software has been layed out lovely. Also, the staff try to do what they can to customize if it is possible.

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Theresa! We're glad you (and your customers) are enjoying using Flipdish! We appreciate your kind words. And I know we've lots of exciting plans ahead - we're excited to work with you on these. Ever forward! Many thanks, Heather Customer Success Lead @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 7.11.2018
Ali

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

Excellent

admin panel and control over customers and sales

There is nothing the I can thinks about

Hi Ali,
We are so happy to see this review and we are delighted that we can help you gain control of your own customers and sales! Wish you continued success! Thank you.
Flipdish Customer Success

Beantwortet am 4.10.2019
Mauro

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Flipdish_Review

I’ve been with Flipdish almost a year now and everything has been great .. menu and price changes are just an email away the team at Flipdish are great to deal with and positive feedback from customers using the app.

Software to someone like me who is not an expert is very easy to use

No cons whatsoever I’ve used different software in the past and this by far is the easiest to use

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Mauro, Thank you for your 5 star review. Great to hear that our software is so easy to use, and you've been getting such positive feedback from your customers. We look forward to continuing to work together. Best, James, Founder @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 18.6.2019
Hugh

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Outstanding

Exceptional customer support and super efficient support team!

The customer support is second to none. The team are so friendly and efficient.

There is no weak link in the flipdish team

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for the 5 star review and the kind words - it means a lot! And yes, our customer support team are the best!

Yours,

Beantwortet am 3.5.2019
Patjoe

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Great Irish Company

Easy to use and navigate.
Easily updated

Needs a simplified weekly Sales reports

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Patjoe, Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business, and love having you as part of the Flipdish family. I would love to learn more about you think we can simply the weekly sales report - I will be in touch. Best, Heather, Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 21.6.2019
Aashim

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Excellent app

Very satisfied

Very easy to use and customer service is amazing

There is nothing which I don’t like . Very happy with Flipdish

Tom

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

Easy to use adaptable
Customer friendly

The printer alarm Noise
Little one dimensional

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Tom, thank you for the 5 star review. Delighted to hear you find the system easy to use - that's what we strive for. If we can help further, please let us know. Best, Heather, Global Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 12.3.2020
Rafael Samir
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 25.11.2018

Good service

More customers and facilities on ordering!

Easy to use, customers liked it

I am not able to change the opening and closing time by myself

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Rafael, great to hear that Flipdish has meant more customers for you. You are now able to change the opening and closing times by yourself in our new online portal - Chelsea from our customer success team will be in touch to show you how. Look forward to continuing to work together. Best, Heather, Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 11.7.2019
Shane

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Quick responding, friendly staff

Easy to use, easy to update and edit, responsive team.

Allows my customers to go from address to order completion in a very few amount of clicks. Easy to edit and update menu items.

We have not experienced any major issues with this software.

Hi Shane,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with the Flipdish online ordering system. We are delighted to hear that your Base WFP customers can place orders easily and quickly with a very few amount of clicks! And of course that our team are friendly and responsive to any questions you may have! If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch

Derek

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

Brezzis woodfired pizza

I think Flipdish is very professional and respond very quickly to any queries
This is the key to success and if they continue in this mode
It will be very successful

Very easy to use
It’s clear and concise

Customers have a few issues with ordering on line
- can’t pay on line
- can’t put name on order

Antwort von Flipdish

Hi Derek, thank you for the 5 star review from Brezzis! We agree that Flipdish is going to help you be very successful. Thanks for leaving constructive feedback also - Andrew, your customer success manager will be in touch about this, as what you mention is completely solvable. Delighted to help you on the road to success. Many thanks, Heather, Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Beantwortet am 11.7.2019
Clare
Clare

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

Excellent customer service

Have had no major issues with flipdish at all. Nothing that we don't like. We are very happy. Thank you.

Everything is done so the customer has an effortless and simple experience. Requires less clicks from order to completion. Excellent back of house to look up customer orders etc.

Hi Clare,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Flipdish. Our online ordering system is designed to be the most user friendly on the market, so it's wonderful we hear that your customers find ordering an effortless and simple experience. And we are always happy to look after the Base WFP team with excellent customer service. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

116 Bewertungen