Kennel Booker Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Kennel Booker

Kennelbooker ist eine cloudbasierte Veraltungslösung für Tierpensionen, die Haustierpflege-, Tagesbetreuungs- und Pensionsunternehmen sowie Boutiquen dabei unterstützt, Prozesse im Zusammenhang mit Online-Buchungen, POS,...

4,8

Debbie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Kennel Booker from a Person who is not techie

Business problems solved by using Kennel Booker:Inefficient booking process: Kennel Booker streamlines the booking process, reducing the time and effort required to manage appointments.Poor customer relationship management: Kennel Booker provides a robust customer management system that helps businesses track customer information, appointment history, and preferences, enabling them to provide better customer service.Limited mobile access: Kennel Booker offers mobile access, allowing businesses to manage their appointments and customer relationships from anywhere, at any time.Lack of appointment visibility: Kennel Booker provides a comprehensive calendar management system that enables businesses to view their appointments, schedules, and resources in real-time.Inadequate data backup: Kennel Booker provides automatic backup capabilities, ensuring that customer information, appointments, and other data are always secure and accessible.Benefits of using Kennel BookerKennel Booker streamlines the booking process, appointment management, and customer relationship management, freeing up staff to focus on other important tasks.Kennel Booker provides a robust customer management system that helps businesses track customer information, appointment history, and preferences, enabling them to provide better customer service. Increased mobility: allowing businesses to manage their appointments and other data are always there.

User-friendly interface: Kennel Booker has a straightforward and intuitive interface that makes it easy for pet care businesses to use.Customizable features: Kennel Booker offers a range of customizable features that allow businesses to tailor the software to their specific needs.Mobile access: Kennel Booker offers mobile access, enabling businesses to manage their appointments, schedules, and customer relationships from anywhere, at any time.Online booking: Kennel Booker allows customers to book appointments online, reducing the need for manual booking and freeing up staff to focus on other important tasks.

Limited integrations: Kennel Booker may not integrate with other software that a pet care business is already using.Learning curve: Some businesses may need to invest time and resources in training staff to effectively use the software.

Elaine

Best Bang for your Buck

Great customer service -[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are very responsive and take customer feedback into account when making updates! The cost is fantastic, and a lot of features are customizable in the settings, from what individual pet spaces are called (runs, rooms, kennels, etc.) to what invoices and run cards look like. The built in email capabilities are awesome - that alone has saved us so much time.

The overall interface can be a little clunky from time to time, and periodically there are system glitches. They’re always solved quickly, but are frustrating nonetheless. Looking at the calendar from one month to the next isn’t possible without changing pages, which makes viewing reservations over those periods a little more challenging.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Revelation Pets

Warum Kennel Booker gewählt wurde

Our version was being discontinued and we had some frustrations with the software company.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kennel Booker

Price and responsiveness were the main driving factors.
Alastair

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Software for Boarding Kennel's

Holding client information, ability to change bookings. Ability to customise Forms

Software was updated and changed without warning which caused issues learning how to use after changes had been made.

Die besten Alternativen zu Kennel Booker

Luci

Bewertet am 25.11.2022

Great product for a small business that needs lots of information tracking.

Great.

Very easy software to use. Great information database and features (labels, reports, reminders) for the pets in our care.

Some features could be improved - but already of a great standard.

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

The silent king of kennel software

Phenomenal. I spent a lot of time playing with it before I signed up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] spent a lot of time answering my a million questions and still, when I forget something or don’t know where to find it, they’re always so helpful.
You basically can adapt almost every aspect to cater to your needs. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Hands down, the ability to customize almost every aspect to fit your needs is by for the most important feature this software offers. Most all issues I encounter are resolved usually within the hour if not less. The programmers really listen to the needs of their clients and they take suggestions and often implement them. I can’t imagine using any other software.

The inability to send customers our waivers to sign via email without them having to log into their account and/or request a service. Who knows, they may have fixed this but last I asked they hadn’t. This is important for my older clientele who are not really keen on the use of technology. I generally have to spend more time walking them through the steps when I could easily fill out all the info and just send their waiver to review and sign in an email.

Jen

Great multi platform system

Really positive. Great responses to any queries I have had and overall a really simple and effective tool. I have two other friends both having stared catteries since I have been using the system and both signed up for Kennel Booker on my recommendation. Would happily recommend to all.

Great having all the bookings and info accessible on a range of devices so as to quickly check availability or status of booking wherever I am.
Customer support is great, always responsive and helpful.

It would perhaps be great to have a rolling 4 week calendar with optional start date instead of calendar months so it is easier to check available space over the end/beginning of months. And I would LOVE an option to drag and drop bookings into a different pen in calendar view or 'swap' bookings rather than having to open the booking. It can be fiddly to move bookings around to create linear gaps. Doable and not a deal breaker but could be easier I think. Likewise a month view of walks/visits etc so you can quickly see when you have visits booked in without scrolling through the days individually would be a great addition.

Huw

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

Fantastic software and service

Everything required and more. Great platform for a business to flourish and grow.

This software has become the back bone of may of our operations. Its extremely efficient and keeps everything organised and professional. Customers seem very at ease and have confidence in using daily. In any event we have offered suggestions to improve any features on our end it has always been welcomed and actioned quickly and effortlessly - a fantastic service that makes us feel like privileged customers. Efficiency is alway key in any business - Kennel Booker without a doubt helps us be as efficient as possible in terms of record keeping, booking processing and accounting purposes - to name a few.

In all fairness there are no issues. Moving forward we would like to see some deeper integrations with the likes of Mailchimp etc for marketing benefits. Not been mentioned to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team yet, no doubt they'll be as helpful as possible when discussed.

Kristen

Kennel Booker Review

Great!

It is easy to use and easy for clients to understand.

Would like it if a booking reminder could be sent via email - I don’t want to establish a text relationship with my clients and that is currently the only option. Since confirmations show my email I don’t understand why that isn’t an option.

I would also like it if there was a way for my clients to see their booking - perhaps by setting up a kennel booker account?

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for the review,

There is a online booking portal that you can add to your website, once set up your customers can log into their accounts, view and edit their data as well as their pets information. They can also add bookings request, sign digital booking waivers, upload pictures of their pets and upload scans of vaccination documents.

You can find all of the settings to set up the booking tool here https://www.kennelbooker.com/kennels/settings_onlinetool.aspx as well as the code you need to add to your website.

At the moment reminders are sent via sms, the open rate of emails is around 40% on average (and are much lower for reminder based emails) where as SMS open rates are nearly 100%. Additionally our rate of reported spam is incredibly low, and our email delivery rate is nearly 100%. We will be looking at sending emails for reminders though a different provider in the future as to not affect the delivery rate of mission critical emails!

Lisa

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Won't be changing

I enjoy using kennel booker. I like the daily emails I receive before my facility opens that informs me what activity will be happening on that day. I enjoy the online booking option and how easy it is to make bookings and prevent over booking.

It makes it easier for me to make bookings rather than calculating on a physical calender. It stops over booking and also is useful for customer to book on their own during busy periods where we are unable to answer calls straight away

I can be hard to navigate through the settings to set up booking forms etc to make them personal to your business regarding information needed to register. Once you gave figured it out, it gets easier.

Nicole

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

Easy to use all around

Kennel Booker makes doing business easy.

We were growing faster than I could keep track of all my pet vaccines and client information. Kennel Booker was a perfect solution for us. Now it is easy to keep track of all our pet and client information and Kennel Booker alerts me when vaccines are out of date. One less thing to look up when booking return clients. I can schedule for my specific site, runs, and services, sending tailored confirmation emails for all. The support we got when setting up for our site was wonderful. They were super attentive and helpful, walking us through each question we had, even adding new features that addressed specific things we wanted!

The only thing I wish I could do on Kennel Booker is to sort my financial/payment information by payment date, rather than just by booking/stay date. Lots of our clients split payments between drop-off and pick-up. When they are in the same month, its not a big deal, but when it crosses two months, my financial data is off.

Juliette

Kennel Booker Review

I've been a Kennel Booker user for about a year now and I've seen how much more user friendly it has become. Any time I had a question or needed a feature added, the team was always so helpful and responded very quickly.

I love how I can customize nearly everything to fit my business and any feature that I may need, the team helps create it for me!

Right now, the struggle I'm having is creating daycare package bookings. Because I have my daycare clients pay during the booking process, I have it set so they are not able to book packages themselves. I have to create them in order to apply credit. I have to keep the packages set as unavailable so they don't see it as an option and turn it on when I'm ready to book. Unfortunately, this last time someone requested it, the package option wasn't available to me so I had to charge the package amount for a regular daycare booking and will have to remember to zero out the remaining days as they get booked.

April
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Kennel Booker

Decent option compared to others out there. I would love to see it integrate with practice management software. More custom options.

Easy to use. Good features like being able to email your clients confirmations for bookings and send postcards of their pets to them during their stay. Nice summary view to get a quick overall picture.

I wish you could customize the care card layout better - it prints awkwardly and causes us to have to flip pages too often. Also the medication layout needs some work.

Greg
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

You cant find better than Kennel Booker

Excellent and we have trialled a lot of packages. We are in Australia and the software is very configurable. Very good customer service and rapid fix if anything found out of ordinary.

Excellent online software and compatible with all devices that we have. Makes taking bookings without hardly any interaction from us. Integrated payments with stripe work excellent.

Very hard to fault. Looking forward to Quickbooks integration to keep accountant happy.

Thanks for the review Greg,

Quickbooks and Xero integrations are on the way!

Desiree
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Paws up for this program!

I have tried other programs and I think I will be sticking with this one for a long time! The customer service is outstanding too!

I love how easy it was to modify everything to fit my unique business model. I normally struggle with technology but this program was so simple to learn!

I wish the calandar view showed all bookings in one view instead of individual places. I also wish it was easier to apply a person's credits to their due balances.

Sonia
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Kennel Booker doing a great job for diverse kennel facility

Excellent - saves us time and keeps track of money - nice to have customers log on, put everything in, and pay without hours on the phone.

I find new software quite daunting, and had tried another company's product, which was horrible. Kennel Booker was easy to set up, customers have no problems with it - its management reports etc are useful and we are very happy with it.

There are some things which could be easier to customise, and we havent yet set it up to integrate wtih Xero.

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

Best of a bad bunch

This is a good system, to be used as an interim before we create our own. It would be good to buy a license, continue paying to monthy fee and then have our own software team make changes to make it work for our business.

Integration with xero and ability to use on lots of different services

Training calandar should be like the grooming calendar, there is no way to prevent double bookings
Things don't do what they appear to do, like setting capacities or closed days

Tracy
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

Great to keep track

Being able to keep track of customers who have booked in and what time slots I have left

I like that I can keep track of the booking and customers can also make their own bookings

My boss deals with the problems so I can it’s comment on them

Kelly

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Definitely a must for daycares and boarding!

Great, customer service is outstanding!

Love how organized it is, how we get a breakdown on the day first thing in the morning,

We could use an app just for when customers want to book with us while they’re dropping off or picking up - instead of having to sit down at the computer we can just do it on our phone.

Connie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Love the Product

We love the product. It is easy to startup and maintain.

Kennel Booker is easy to use. My staff have been able to learn and utilize the product with out difficulty.

I would like to see a module for sanctuary dogs, where we would be able to store intake and immunization records.

Hi Connie,

Thanks for the review and the feedback!

Can you email me at [email protected] to explain a little bit more about your requirements for sanctuary dogs and we will see what we can do!

Thanks

Stephenie

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Small kennel with big software

Online booking for clients, auto email confirmation and postcard.

Our kennel is small we just have boarding and daycare...I would like to have the complete software with the accounting.

Bewertet am 8.1.2017

I wish I found this program years ago!!

This is an incredible program with amazing customer support!! I'm still working on using all of the options properly but with the great support I think I'll figure it out before long. Its much easier than any others I have tried. One huge bonus is it auto updates to my google calendar on my phone! no more missed appointments! My customers love it and think its really easy because all they need to know is their email and no need to remember a password. If you are looking for a booking software stop looking now and use this!

Prompt customer support, ease of use and flexibility.

Needs a mobile interface for customer and kennel owner.

jane

very satisfied

My overall experience has been great. If I have a question it is answered promptly, and they have been able to change the programing to suit my facilities pricing.

It allows me to access the site from my phone, ipad, or computer

would like small tweeks to the program, IE: adding drop off and pick up times to the invoices, and adding the pets names to the invoices.

Antwort von Shanree Solutions

Hi Jane, Thanks for the review and the feedback, I'll be popping out an update to KennelBooker at the weekend to show the drop-off and pick-up times on the receipt along with the pets name!!
Thanks

Sam
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

One of the best moves I did for my cattery business!

I had looked at many software programs for my business and always found fault with them. Then I came across KennelBooker! It has changed my life for the better. So easy to use, even to the extent my staff who are not tech savvy at all have found there way around the program very easily.
It has allowed me to maximise my time so much more efficiently.
Whenever I have ever needed help, they answer my queries very quickly which is fantastic.
If your looking to make the move I could not recommend KennelBooker highly enough.

Ease of use, time efficient, lots of different uses.

Cannot fault it.

Christine

Just Perfect

I needed a software that was easy to use and set up and Kennel Booker met my needs at an affordable price

Kennel Booker was exactly what i was looking for, no additional bells and whistles just what I need. It was easy to set up and easy to use. I could customize it easily

The training module cant be customized too much, but I work around it

Carrie

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Best option on the market

The customer service is phenomenal.

Easy to book reservations. The customer online booking platform is very professional looking

I have had issues with overbooking that I have requested be addressed

78 Bewertungen