Freshservice Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Freshservice

Freshservice ist eine cloudbasierte IT-Helpdesk- und Dienstleistungs-Management-Lösung, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, ihren IT-Betrieb zu vereinfachen. Die Lösung bietet Funktionen wie ein Ticketingsystem, ein Self-Service-Por...

4,4

Rich
Rich
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Simple to use and has all the features you actually need.

I really like Fresh Service (and before it, Fresh Desk). I keep trying to find a reason to switch to Zendesk because of the possibilities with their integrations but keep abandoning the trial. I would have to reproduce in Zendesk what I currently have in Freshservice in order to start experimenting with the possibilities. That's where the problems start. All the things I have in Freshservice are add-ons in Zendesk that cost extra and don't work the same way. If you have a fairly small team, we have 4 IT personnel for a 24/7 $400 million dollar company, this is your solution.

Layout is clean and easy to understand. Has fun 'gamify' system which lets my techs compete with with other for prizes with the system keep score. This is available on our subscription level. Also has SLA monitoring for those pesky KPI requirements. Can setup a catalog of services and items for end users to 'order' with a workflow approval process. Can integrate with chat and phone. Great all around alternative to Zendesk. Doesn't nickel and dime you to have basic features.

List of Integration possibilities are pretty small in comparison and hasn't really grown in the several years we have been using it.

Tony
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.1.2024

Freshservice - Great ITSM tools and keeps on improving.

I really like Freshservice and it keeps being improved. They continually innovate and adding AI that can do ticket translations and summaries is really good for us as an international company. Support has been fantastic also.

The ease of deployment for Freshservice was great. We were quickly up and running and the automation features are really good. They have recently also improved the AI capabilities which is good to see and constantly seem to improve the product.

Reporting can be complicated. We had issues with line managers trying to create their own reports and then questioning the results as the criteria can be complex to understand. They have inbuild basic reports and these are OK

Warum Freshservice gewählt wurde

Jira was too complicated and costly compared to the features that you get. Integrations also seemed to cost extra for each integration that you needed. It was not well received by our helpdesk team and they have really loved the change.

JIRA Service Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

ServiceNow was excellent but was too costly once we got quotes for this. ManageEngine was not as good at integrating with the platforms that we used and Freshservice hit the sweet spot between the 2 competing products.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

Great software, spotty support

I have had several tickets so far where the second level support team have sworn could not work or told me that the functionality is not possible, forcing me to push back on them. At this point they suddenly realise that the product can actually do what I have said all along it should, only a bug is in the way.

On at least one occuration, they acknowledged a bug, spent weeks ignoring it, then when I asked for an update swore it wasn't a bug at all and I was just doing things wrong.... thus forcing me to escalate the case. In fact, on one occassion they submitted a set of incorrect repro steps, then blamed *me* for the mistake they made and told me there wasn't any problem!

FreshService is one of those frustrating products where the potential is so high and overall execution is done very well, but is let down by ridiculous bugs and even worse support. If Fresh could get to grips with this then I'd score them *very* highly. Unfortunately, they have not proven to be able to achieve this.

Reporting is dire. Bugs galore in modules you would not expect. Obvious features are missing, you try to work around them... and encounter a bug.

Die besten Alternativen zu Freshservice

Kabuta
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

Best IT Management Features With Freshservice

I like that it houses best IT management features
It makes IT ticketing easy
It is very helpful as a help desk

So far no issues with Fresgservice. It has been really instrumental.

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Freshservice is the best ITSM, our users love it!

After using several ITSM tools, Freshservie deployment was very easy and it fits 100% with our needs at an affordable price.

Ticket management is great by itself but if you uses it with workflow automation it's awesome.
You can configure as many user portal as you want and it was a requirement.
Inventory is also great module.
Project management help us not only in the helpdesk team but also in other areas of the department.

The knowledge base could be better. You can't create more than two category levels and sometimes is not enough.

Jira und ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Warum Freshservice gewählt wurde

OTRS was very difficult to configure and sometimes you couldn't find the way to configure it to fit with your requirements. Spiceworks is for little companys.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk und OTRS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

It was the best option for us.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Good value and easy to implement and use

We have been happy with Freshservice and consider it a good value in comparison to some of the other Desks out there that provide similar service. We particular enjoy features like round robin ticket assignment, asset discovery and tracking, and providing a Knowledge Base for both Users (Requesters) and Agents.

We rely on the ticket system primarily to manage steps to resolution and archive past interactions and solutions. FreshService provides this functionality with little back-end effort on our part. Though somewhat limited, we do appreciate the ability to customize our portal.

Adding MSP's can be a confusing process. As it stands, you have to open a trial account then merge it into your main Desk. Last time we did this, FreshService failed to convert the account properly and we ended up being billed for the "trial" account. It took us several weeks to get the billing resolved. I recommend working with a live agent right off the bat to make this happen as smoothly as possible.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

Freshservice offered more features for less than comparable services. The Agent and Administrator online interface is also aesthetically appealing and easy to tailor to our needs.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

An excellent customer service tool, Freshservice

We primarily use this system as our IT support ticketing system. The process of getting set up was manageable, and their customer service has been fantastic. Even though we'd like to see more individualization in the HR/IT onboarding requests we've developed, we've already done a lot of the groundwork. We had previously invested in Asset Management but have now abandoned it. You get out of the knowledge base what you put into it in terms of content updates and documentation.

Super simple for both IT managers and regular employees to learn and utilize. According on your membership plan, you have access to a wide variety of optional add-ons for your control panel. Extremely flexible, albeit occasionally annoying limitations surface.

In comparison to the things it provides, Freshservice's price tag is a touch steep, and the company's support team has occasionally experienced technical difficulties that have slowed its response times.

Lillian
Lillian
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.8.2023

Freshservice is a top-notch help desk solution

I use Freshservice to stay on top of my workload and respond quickly to any incidents that arise, most of which are related to technology at the company where I work.

The best thing about Freshservice is how simple and straightforward it is to use, both for end users and for the system administrator. Even first-time users will have no trouble grasping and implementing workflows because to the intuitive nature of the UI.

Since I use Freshservice on a daily basis for both my job and my company, and since it is so intuitive and simple to operate, I really can't think of anything bad to say about it.

Tejas

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Manage your IT Service Desk, Freshservice gets it done

Great! IT Service Management has become lot easier with freshservice.

Ease of use, cross platform compatibility, multiple channels of support available.

Needs to be more flexible and feature rich in work automations and customized fields.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Freshservice - Fresh thinking, fresh system.

The interaction with the account team and the ease of migration to the full-blown service was seamless. A really impressive offering, that does what you expect and more.

Its simplicity to deploy and customise to your needs is a real bonus for Freshservice, when compared with other offerings in the market.

We have no real misgivings on Freshservice.

• Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Freshservice Review

We've been using Freshservice since 2020. It is our primary IT helpdesk ticketing system. Setup was fairly painless, and their support team has been great. We have developed HR/IT onboarding requests, though we'd like to see some more customization there. Asset Management was originally purchased, but we have since dropped it completely. The knowledge base will only be as good as you make it through content updates and documentation efforts.

Very easy to use and manage for IT admins, and very easy for staff to pick up and use. Lots of additional modules you can add into your console depending on the level of subscription. Highly customizable, though some frustrating restrictions show up from time to time. Support is pretty solid and quick to respond. Lots of free and paid add ons for quality of life improvements available. Active Directory integration works well, as does leveraging our SSO/MFA via Azure.

Some of the modules are pretty half-baked. On paper they look awesome, but in real world use, they are frustrating or unusable (Asset Management was a module that we dropped after a year and moved to a different platform)

Jira und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

At the time, it came down to look and feel of the platform, as well as some of the additional modules for the cost. Zendesk vs Freshservice was basically a coinflip as we were new to both platforms.
Marc
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Freshservice Helpdesk/Asset Management Review

Overall experience has been great. The product continues to evolve as well.

This software is easy to integrate with other 3rd party applications. It allows for ticket/service automations that can streamline workflows. Asset Management is extremely useful and easy to setup as well.

Wish you could get more granular with group/user permissions. In some cases, it's all or nothing.

ServiceNow Customer Service Management

Warum Freshservice gewählt wurde

Freshservice had many more features available. It was the right choice to fit our growing business.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Functionality and Price
Renan

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

A review about fresh service

A solid product with excellent qualities that can help transform how teams work

Good tool for team collaboration. It is possible to configure workflows for each of them, projects, queues, etc.

It is possible to greatly customize the fields and apply them to workflows, meeting specific needs.

Graphing is a bit confusing, and you need to buy higher planes to use the best tools.

Zendesk Suite

Warum Freshservice gewählt wurde

Several limitations on the platform that did not allow workflows to be created as desired.

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

We were very interested in other tools that perfectly met our need, however, its high cost made us choose Fresh.
Samuel
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Easily worth the price compared to free ticket systems

Extremely positive. Previously was using HESK as a free ticket system and also demo'd a few other options before settling on Freshservice.

The paid features of Freshservice more then pay for themselves.

Makes dealing with a large number of tickets very simple and intuitive. Improves response time and productivity of helpdesk.

The settings/configuration is not super intuitive.

Kaseya VSA und Autotask PSA

Lack of features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

Better pricing. Better features for internal IT departments (as opposed to MSP focused ticket systems)
Chad
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Hard to find something better

Moving from a free ticketing solution I found FreshServices provided lots of features to allow us to automated mundane tasks and free up our time to work on more important issues and projects.

The vast number of features presented for a fair price. New features and enhancements are being made constantly.

Improvements could be made to helpdesk customization. A WYSIWYG interface with the option to go deeper to modify HTML and CSS would be nice.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus und SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

FreshService having a better workflow editor was the sole reason we chose it over the others.
Max
  • Branche: Bau

Everything You Need In A Great Ticketing System

Excellent, see the Pro section. I wished I could paraphrase everything I wrote in that section to garnish this one, but time is limited.

There are multiple things that I like about the Freshservice platform. To start, the ticketing system that they provide is an amazing tool to keep track of issues and resolutions. You can easily search for similar issues and select a wide variety of categorizations to organize your problems and resolutions. I love the private note feature as well, we can suggest solutions to specialists working on solving an issue before it is escalated.

Something else I liked about FS is their asset management utility. The Freshservice agent that is installed on the computers make it easier for admins to see who is the last person who signed in to a computer. This helpful in occasions where we have to rule out what computer is assigned to someone when we forget to update the asset. Overall, the Freshservice inventory system is the best I've used in my professional career.

Now let's talk about my favorite feature - the API. I was surprised to learn that FS had an API. I was able to thoroughly test their API and develop our own apps. Very pleased with this aspect.

I also enjoyed using their admin tools to create workflows, notifications, scenarios to automate and make the ticketing solution more effective.

Being able to document things here is also very easy. You can add images, create tags, and alter publications from their editor. Never had any gripes with this.

Lots to like here!

There are actually very few cons. If there is anything bad to say is that I wished the API returned some more relevant results for what I was looking for. For example, I had to jump through a few more requests that I wanted to convert some values to get something else I needed. Yes, seriously, that's all the bad I can say; we are nerds here at Royal. I was able to code very cool apps with the API.

Dave

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

Feature packed ITSM which has room for improvement.

Moving from a shared mailbox it has been a lot easier to manage incoming incidents and track who is working on which ticket. Being an ITIL based ITSM we can now properly track system changes and gain approval across the business based on our business processes.

Simple to use - one of the main reasons we went with FreshService was that during a trial of many other systems FreshService was by far the easiest to setup and configure. This means more time doing other projects rather than administering the helpdesk system.

Powerful Automations - my trial version had the new Smart Workflow addon which made creating complex workflows very easy and simple. There is still room for improvement and some fields cannot be used in automations e.g. Impact or Urgency.

Self service catlog - its a nice to have and allows easy segregation of Service Requests compared to Incidents, the custom forms are nice although would be better to dynamic i.e. drop down of all requesters for example.

Branding - nice branding options and easy to use giving full access to CSS / HTML although not as easy to manipulate as ZenDesk.

Self Service Portal - We haven't rolled this out to end users yet but the portal is easy to use and with the branding options can be customised. The embedded widget is also useful and can be embedded into SharePoint.

Reporting - very limited compared to some systems although improvements are on the road map.

Software Assets - confusing to use as you have to track each software item as an asset, cannot easily search on what is installed on computers across the database. Again improvements coming on the road map.

Dashboard is useless - current implementation of the system gives a very basic overview of the system and an activity log. We don't use it as it doesn't provide any useful information.

Certain Form Fields - you cannot change the default fields or even hide them without using JavaScript, this means I have had to create custom fields to tell my agents to ignore certain fields which isn't ideal. Also the categories list is shared among tickets, our change requests differ from our incidents.

SLA breaches - compared to ZenDesk it isn't as easy to see when a ticket is due to breach SLA. Currently the ticket interface only shows Resolve Due date and not response due date, the response due just appears in the main ticket view when its close to expiry. Not ideal but workable.

Karthic
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

A Deep Dive into Freshservice Performance and Features

Overall Freshservice does the job that we needed but not allowing us to use the latest features effectively. As the use cases differ from company to company this should be taken into consideration and have a 1 to 1 meeting to help users use the latest features effectively.

1. Ticket Handling is Simple, effortless and straight forward.2. Automation of tasks can be done easily.3. Contract Management helping us a lot in digitalizing.4. Asset management and tracking is very helpful as we used to excel previously. 5. Build in Knowledge base help us prepare and save documents and procedures for repeated issues.6. SLA Management help us in providing better service to customers

1. Customer service can be improved. Almost every time when i reach service with an issue, i get an answer that its not possible.2. No options to submit a feature request, Customer service is refusing to take a request.3. Some of the features like Team integration are not usable with the Customer service ID, that feature will help many customers.4. account managers take a lot of time to respond and they dont talk directly they redirect you to customer service without even discussing about the problem.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

Efficient and Reliable Support Ticket Management with Freshservice

My overall experience with Freshservice has been positive, with the platform is easy to use, comprehensive, and efficient. The platform offers a range of features which can be customized to meet an organization's specific needs.

Ease of use is the thing i liked most about it. It is very intuitive and easy to use, even for non-technical users.And the ability to include a range of features, including incident management, problem management, change management, and more.

Sometimes we haveeienced slow loading times with the Freshservice platform, which can be frustrating when trying to manage tickets quickly

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

All because of its ease of use.
Gustavo
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Easy to use ITSM system that lack proper integration with other platforms.

Overall Freshservice is an easy to use and deploy platform that will work in small and medium size organizations. It has lots of feature to make repetitive tasks automated.

Incident and Service requests is the module I like the most, specially because IT support can

Inventory and Software management.

The agent installed in workstations sporadically stops working and IT support must install the manually for it to continue reporting on the asset. When deploying hundreds of assets, this becomes very tedious.

Also, the Probe used to scan network and synchronize AD with Fresh lack a lot of functionality and it doesn't provide enough information about a multitude of non-workstation assets after scanning.

ServiceNow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshservice

Price and ease of deployment.
Karina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Offers a lot of features

It meets our expectations for managing tickets. We have experienced some bugs and they get resolved quickly.

We use it for tickets and issue resolution mostly. The software offers contract management, project management, asset management and other features at a very basic state.

We tried asset management for a while and it felt extremely short so we had to switch to a different product. Project management we did not even try because it is extremely basic. Maybe they should stick with the core of their product which is tickets and issue resolution.

Lee
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

FreshService - Essential for Ticket Management and ITSM

Change and Release Management have simplified and reduced the number of issues we have had as a business.One of the main benefits is the reduction in work duplication, using ticket assignation we have reduced the possibility of duplicating workloads across the teams.

Ticket Management and Change Management are the two areas i appreciate the most. Over the years we have engaged with the Fresh Service support teams and community forums to provide feedback - which has been listened to and implemented in future updates.

The alert management profiles and rules could do with an overhaul - at the moment we are having to setup multiple alert rules against a single Alert profile based on the content of the alert.Would be great to generate alert rules based on If / Or / And Statements.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best support ticketing system

Love it what more can I say make my job much easier.

Makes managing support very easy, love working with Fresh Service and the link to Jira works brilliantly

The searches could be a bit better if additional filtering options were added to narrow down the search when looking for historical tickets

Edward
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

Functional but has frustrations

It's definately capable of doing the job and does get frequent improvements but has some frustrations

Freshservice has most of the features you need. It's customisable and expensible to a point which allows for other features to be added.

Some of the UX can be frustrating. The search is very lacking and often doesn't find the results you need. The "Solutions" feature for knowledge management is quite basic and can be frustrating to use.

Anna Rabeeca
Anna Rabeeca
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.3.2021

An ITIL web-based help desk with effective ticketing and financial services

FreshService is a delightfully easy-to-use, easy-to-configure ITIL powered cloud-based IT desk management platform. FreshService suits brilliantly in companies whose employees require help from a broad spectrum of divisions. This offers customers the freedom to search for the choices that your business makes.

FreshService serves our association as like a helpdesk, allowing us to accommodate a range of requests across the group, handled by few departments. Thanks to the ability to develop a catalog of items for customer support, they will perform operations related to knowledge processing, facilities and many others. Through making various choices within admin row, you can customize the support desk to the desires of each team.

Workflow devices are awesome, but we also have issues with purchasing and business procedures are improperly applied because a variety of problems are reported in a one ticket. We can't discover the reports intended to be helpful and we like to be competent of building reports based on various areas or perhaps even keywords.

573 Bewertungen