Zoho Invoice Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice ist eine zu 100 % kostenlose cloudbasierte Fakturierungslösung, die kleinen Unternehmen bei der Rechnungsstellung, der Verfolgung von Ausgaben und der Annahme von Online-Zahlungen hilft. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen...

4,6

Julieanne
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 2.2.2020

Great value

Overall I love Zoho Invoice simply because of how effectively they automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payment. It saves me so much time every month and is worth every penny.

I needed an invoicing system that could send recurring invoices. I was spending too much time every month manually creating invoices, and would often send them out late, which meant I'd get paid late. Of all the options I researched (there were a lot) Zoho had the most features for the lowest price. Set up was easy, and they keep adding new features that are included with my subscription. They even have automatic reminder emails you can have sent to clients who are late in paying. This happens so often in my industry, that this feature has actually helped me collect my payments faster, without me having to spend time trying to get paid.

I also love that as my business grows, Zoho has so many other products that I could add to my Zoho dashboard. I've also noticed that most of the other 3rd party programs I use have options to connect to Zoho.

Their customer support is a bit slow. There's a new feature they've rolled out that I'd like to use, but there's not much documentation about it. I reached out a few days ago for help and still haven't heard back. It would be nice if step by step instructions were easy to find for their new features.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise und Bitrix24

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Invoice

Zoho offered the cheapest price for the feature of sending recurring invoices. After using this program, I've seen there are many other handy features that come along with their low rate. Because it also connects to so many 3rd party programs, I don't foresee switching to another company for quite some time.

Hi Julieanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you were able to streamline your invoicing and payment collection processes.

Regarding your feedback on the documentation, it would be very helpful if you could share more details. Please feel free to drop an email to [email protected]

The Zoho Invoice Team

Beantwortet am 29.2.2020
Nitin
Nitin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.3.2023

Easy to create and deploy with other zoho softwares and professional invoicing and accounting

Entirely, I am pretty much pleased with the features and their UI. Although, they have some limitations in the case of templates overall they provide quick small-business invoicing that looks professional. If you're looking for an advanced invoicing tool for a big client then this tool is not that efficient but for small clients, it worked best for me.

I loved their graphical interface which helped me to create my first invoice professionally with client details. I have updated my logo and address along with tax and discount. I can be able to edit templates where I can add colors and change fonts in invoices.Most prominently I have used their project cost tracking where I can be able to generate invoices that include working hours, costs incurred during that project, and overall costs.

Even if I can be able to edit templates but is partial and doesn't allow everything to get changed like I can't be able to resize my signature image or logo. That's a little downside for me while using this tool.And their support team is a little slow in response, it took 1 hour to just respond to my hello message.

CHRISTOPHER
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

Zoho Review

Awesome!

I Literally like everything about Zoho, all of the features to all of the extras that come along with it

I updated my company and i accidentally re-entered my old bank information and i wasn't able to resolve it without sending an email, but they were able to get it straightened out

Die besten Alternativen zu Zoho Invoice

Nicholas
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

good software - some useful features

Overall it got the job done with creating invoices but we ultimately cancelled the subscription. It was too expnesive for what it was and we just started doing invoices through Word or Excel. If you have the entire suite I could see why some businesses love and succeed with Zoho.

we used this software mostly to create intercompany and corporate invoices to vendors. I liked how you can set them up on a recurring basis, customize recipients and the look of the invoice and that you could access on your mobile device.

didn't integrate with our main accounting software so it was a lot of double entry. I also didn't like how every part of Zoho was a different section and product and price. For just Zoho invoice it was expensive and confusing for some users, being unable to use other parts of the system

Expensify und SAP Concur

Expensify und SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Invoice

At the time we just needed the invoice feature so it was easier and cheaper to set up than others.

Dear Nicholas,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

We understand that you felt the product to be expensive and that some of your users found it could be more intuitive. Sorry about that. If you are ready to give us a chance, we are happy to schedule a call, know your requirements and suggest the best plan.

We believe the import/export functionalities and our REST APIs could help you with pushing the data to your accounting platform. Just drop an email to [email protected] and we shall get in touch with you.

We would love to have you back with us!

The Zoho Invoice team

Beantwortet am 28.10.2019
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

Excellent invoice platform for freelancers

Full featured, simple to use and set up, excellent documentation, integrated with popular payment platforms. I moved from Freshbooks to Zoho, I can honestly say that I prefer Zoho. And, you can't beat the price.

Nothing - it really meets all of my needs.

Doreen
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Excellent and reliable invoicing software

I have had an easy time preparing invoices with the software as it deals with all areas of invoicing and reporting thus making my work efficient and time saving.

I like the way it allows us to customize templates to meet our preferences. Invoicing has been made easy as we can easily track our estimates and send reminders to the pending payments.

I don't have anything to complain about the software since it is well simplified and easy to use without any struggle.

Sunil
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

MSME-User Friendly product

Very user friendly product. Free trial to ensure the compatibility of the product.

Initial hiccups to set up as the team was not aware on how to use.

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Invoice REview

Happy easy to operate customer friendly easy to teach

It is easy to operate and simple and quick processing

Nothing to comment upon this and I am happy

Akila
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.3.2024

this is a gift for Beginners

Great. everything is available in dashboard and all you have to do is update the data and rest it will do

sales is new role for me and invoice and other stuff related to that was a nightmare for me intially in traditional methods. After using zoho everything was like cake walk.Thanks to zoho for that.

loading speed could be better. so that we can easily update everyting

Sayma
Sayma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Really great App!

I've only downloaded the app but it's really great for quick invoices (which I needed).

The app is really easy to use. The best part about it is it's really direct, starts an invoice once you downloaded the app. The template is really simple to follow, automatically makes it and it's easy to edit.

Only have downloaded the app, so far I haven't found anything that I dislike.

Domenico
Domenico
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

That's my choice for invoice software

The software is awesome. No complains. I really like the UI and the templating system is the best I've used. I've tried many similar software but none had all those options that lets you customise in depth your invoice layout, fields and overall appearance. Try it out.. the base plan is free!

I tried many invoicing systems but none had the ease and depth needed to customise and translate all the fields needed to be compliant to my country tax and formal rules. The templating system is awesome, the way u can set automatic invoicing will save you a lot of time. This is just the best invoice software I've used and I'm still sticking with it.

The only drawback is that you can't delete customers if you have an invoice regarding them. This can limit your free trial or your free plan. If you always work with the same customers it's fine.. if you always have new and many customers this is something to think about first.

Odoo, QuickBooks Time und FreshBooks

Warum Zoho Invoice gewählt wurde

Whmcs takes too much effort for a little company

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Invoice

I choose Zoho because I could customise the invoice template and fields to be easy to use and compliant to my country laws. All the other solutions were not customisable enough to meet the Italian tax regulations standards but might work well in other coutries.
Dedre
Dedre
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

Very powerful for a free invoicing platform

Zoho Invoice makes the tracking of expenses and invoicing so much easier since you can do everything in one place.

I am so impressed with Zoho Invoice.The Customer Portal is great to send invoices, timesheets and bills in real-time, and payment can be made directly from the porta. This is a great way for customers to stay informed of project progress and makes your life easy as well.Invoice templates can be customised and assigned per customer, which makes them great for branding or distinction between clients.Everything related to billing, invoicing, sending estimates and customer management can be done directly in your dashboard. Integrate with Zoho Mail, Zoho CRM or Zoho Expenses for an even more powerful suite to support your business.

Invoice templates are standard and basic, and customization features are limited to a few fonts and colours. Payment gateway integration options are limited to Stripe, Paypal and a few others. As a South African, I can only use PayPal, which is limiting.

Wave

Warum Zoho Invoice gewählt wurde

Wave stopped supporting business from South Africa.

Wave

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Invoice

Zoho is an all-in-one solution that makes billing, tracking, reporting and invoicing so much more convenient than any of the other solutions available.
Steve
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

Invoicing couldn't be simpler!

Had an issue with scrolling the address entry page due to me using a tablet rather than a mouse... ZOHO support responded by adding back the scroll bar which had previously been removed. 10/10 for service!

It does exactly what I need, no nonsense invoicing.

All my customer payments are on-line, so I would like the payment choice menu to be customisable.At the moment, on-line payments are at the bottom, necessitating an extra page scroll.

Xero

Warum Zoho Invoice gewählt wurde

I use my accountants portal for tax calculations etc. meaning a lot of Quickbooks features were redundant.

Price and functionality
Jason
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

The Only Solution That Covers All My Small Business Invoicing and Accounting Needs

Zoho is nearly-perfect for small-business invoicing and accounting. I no longer worry about tax season, as I can easily create and print out all my billing and income info from the year. I can quickly know whether a client has paid or not, and it all transaltes instantly and perfectly to iPhone.

Zoho seamlessly integrates its iPhone app with its website so I can immediately create booking deposit invoices while I'm on the road—immediately capturing clients at that crucial moment when they are ready to on-board. Once all my templates are set up, it's just a couple clicks to send a new client an invoice via email or even text.

Zoho feels very "enterprise." Most of its preset categories and templates assume you are a giant corporation. Fiddling with billing and accounting headers and categories can be daunting and slightly confusing.

Darrell

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Definitely worth free, but would pay if I had to!

web and app based, easy to access at any time for on the go updating

none at this time, seems to be a well rounded product for free

Warum Zoho Invoice gewählt wurde

They were getting too big for my needs, and expensive in the same.

Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Invoice

Free version, able to satisfy all of my needs as a one man show
Gabriela
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

Simple and professional without a high price tag

Great product that I recommend to anyone who needs to charge hourly rates, project based or just in general needs to create and send I voices that look professional without having to buy a whole accounting suite software.

I love the easiness of use, interface, features, and price! If there’s anything I don’t know how tondo or understand initially, the help section is very comprehensive with step by step instructions. I have never found myself stuck or not understanding how to do something, and this is the first time I use software like this. The timesheet is also super helpful for independent consultora like myself.

There really isn’t something I don’t like about it. I think it would be useful to be able to set reminders to create invoices or when they are past due, to get them on your email.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Invoice

Price and because it had exactly the features I needed, no less or more.

Hi Gabriela,

Thank you so much for leaving a stellar review for Zoho Invoice!

We understand that managing finances can become a real challenge for businesses, especially in the initial stages, and we're glad to know Zoho Invoice helps you manage them like a pro.

Good luck for your business, Gabriela!

Cheers,

Beantwortet am 14.4.2021
Steve
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

I have tried most others and this stands out as the best

Pricing. Integration with the rest of their suite of products. Pricing. Ease of use. Pricing. Mobile. Did I mention Pricing?

In the early days I may have struggled with their webpage design and honestly it wasn't that easy of a product to use. (talking at least 5yrs ago) They continued to evolve the product and the old days are something in the rearview mirror with open roads and banked turns in the windshield

Latrese
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Excellence

I am satisfied with the Zoho Invoice overall.

I love the payment processing. The security for processing online payments is excellent.

That it takes 24- 48 hours to get the payment processed through Stripe or Paypal.

FreshBooks, NetSuite und Xero

Warum Zoho Invoice gewählt wurde

Because I was not satisfied with the security of their online payments. I was defrauded multiple times over the years using Quickbook.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Invoice

The 14 day trial period made me like the easy of it and the I seen the payment security.
Rahul
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool.

Overall, Zoho Invoice is a great tool for anyone who needs to track their expenses and invoices. It is fast, efficient, and easy to use. This is a huge time-saver for me, and it's something that I really appreciate.

I like using Zoho Invoice because it is fast and efficient. We can create and send invoices in minutes, and track payments in real time. Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool. It can help us keep track of our finances and make sure our books are in order. This makes it easy to stay on top of our finances and avoid late payments.

Though, Zoho Invoice is great platform for billing and invoicing, It can still be improved. The only thing I don't like, It is often slow and laggy, which need to be fixed.

Jessica
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

A good and affordable solution for invoice generation and project time tracking

Overall I was very happy with the years I used Zoho Invoice. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface, plenty of customizability with invoice design, and excellent value.

I liked that it only had the features I was looking for, and that it wasn't overloaded with extras that I didn't need, which would have increased the price point. This was fantastic entry-level software when my business was still very young, that allowed me to streamline invoice generation for clients. I also used it to keep track of my billable hours on projects.

Eventually I wanted to level up to software that combined invoicing and time tracking capability with accounting services, and I also wanted to expand the number of users. After researching other options, I decided that Zoho Invoice no longer met my growing needs.

Shannon
Shannon
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

I love Zoho Invoice!

As an independent communications consultant & freelancer, Zoho Invoice has been perfect for my needs.

When I started consulting/freelancing, I used to track my time in Excel and create invoices in Microsoft Word. It was so time-consuming and didn't look professional at all! I was thrilled to find Zoho Invoice's free version and have been using it for the past couple of years now. It saves me so much time, has built-in time tracking connected to your client/customer projects and tasks which then automatically populate invoices for you, and creates really nice, professional-looking invoices. While getting the software setup initially, I did need to ask customer service for help a few times, and while it sometimes took a day or two for them to respond, that is pretty typical even for some paid software and they were always able to help solve my issue!

For a free product, I truly can't complain about anything!

Julieann
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

Don't Let the Name Fool You

Love it. So economical and packed with features. Love Zoho

Even though Zoho Invoice creates and processes invoices (which is our only main use) it has many other features such as time tracking, estimates, and expenses. Simple software but, at the same time, not so simple that it does not fit our needs perfectly. Not to mention also, the suite of Zoho business solutions. They have thought of everything a business needs

I really cannot think of anything that I do not like about this program.

Jotform und QuickBooks Online

Warum Zoho Invoice gewählt wurde

I discovered first the Zoho suite of business solutions (which I use many of) and found invoicing. It is easier to use and it (obviously) works perfectly with all other Zoho business solutions
Harshad
Harshad

Bewertet am 22.9.2019

Invoicing in Your Hand

A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business.
Daily I Use This Application For Billing.
I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.

Main feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop.
You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.

i dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.

Hello Harshad,

Thanks a ton for the review!

We feel excited to know that you are able to handle invoicing on the go using Zoho Invoice. Since we are now gathering feedback from users regarding their invoicing experience using the mobile app, feel free to drop an email to [email protected] with the details of the app you use (Android/iOS).

We look forward to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 5.11.2019
Andries
Andries
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

Zoho for small businesses

I used to use my own Excel sheet and created an invoice system that kind of work, however, was never professional. It took forever to do an invoice, Saving the client's invoices in a folder and retrieving it was cumbersome. This made me hate the invoice part and sometimes I would just tell people the cost with no invoice. Having to retype all the vehicle's details every time they come back for a car service was just painful!Now, it is almost the highlight of my job! I LOVE it! I show everybody the software and tell them it was the best thing ever! My client's details remain in the system. The history is there, and the look is so professional I think I even got more customers coming to me because the invoices of my old clients show them I care about the look of my company.

I am extremely grateful that the invoice part is free. I am an extremely small business that cannot afford any kind of software. Using Zoho has inspired me to carry on working hard at my business to grow in order for me to expand my use of Zoho as my business grows.

Absolutely fantastic software and I love it! The two restrictions are that I can only put in 3 "preferences" in my client details and I cannot WhatsApp an invoice. But other than that it is wonderful!

Alejandro
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2017

Perfect for a small company

With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it.

Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help you.

Beantwortet am 25.10.2017