Sonix Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Sonix

Sonix ist eine webbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Audio- und Videodateien transkribieren können. Die voll automatisierte Software kann 30 Minuten Audio oder Video in etwa 3 bis 4 Minuten transkribieren und ist ideal für...

4,7
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Sonix durchsuchen

126 von 126 Bewertungen
Anna-Maria
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 15.8.2021

Um einiges akkurater als andere Dienste

Auch mit eher mittelmäßiger Audioqualität mit teilweise starkem Akzent des Sprechers war die Transkription besser, als bei anderen Diensten. Die 30 Freiminuten bei der Testversion sind fair.

Das Design der Website könnte besser sein, aber eher irrelevant.

Ernesto
Ernesto
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Surprisingly accurate and super easy to edit

I've just started using them but am so impressed with the results, the service and the customer service that I'm starting to transcribe all my previous podcast episodes and phasing out the use of Google Cloud transcription despite that being FREE at the volume that I require.

It's accuracy for transcribing conversations
How simple it is to edit and export the transcript
The embed code so I can add a transcript AND a player to my website and even pull the original MP3 from my podcast host so that those plays count towards my stats.
THE AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The pricing structure is difficult to grasp at first. I would still try to simplify it because it's confusing. You get charged a membership fee which then gives you access to transcription services which are billed based on usage. I now understand that they do this so you don't have to be paying monthly for transcription which you might not need but then you're paying a membership anyway…
Also, I'd like to be able to save snippets and common words to improve the AI and make my editing process easier but that's a very minor thing.

Marco
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

It's so accurate, it's scary!

It goes beyond transcription. It actually enhances the transcripted dialogue by automatically cutting out all the repeated words as well as all the "hums" "erms" "aahs" which leaves the speaker free to talk naturally.
Also, the timestamps for the subtitles are 100% accurate. And The ability to customize pretty much anything is truly handy.
But the cherry on top of the cake is that my trial video was bilingual and the AI didn't miss a beat.
My original speech was in Portuguese with words here and there in English and despite the fact that I set up the transcription to Portuguese, all English words were transcribed correctly in English, including capitalization and THAT is waaaay beyond expected.
So, to whoever is behind the screen, nice one, people! I'm sure it was a lot of hard work but it certainly paid off. You guys have created the best product on the market by a mile.
I couldn’t recommend it more highly!

Accuracy in:
Transcribing, translating into other languages, splitting subtitles.

Just not applicable. So far, it has delivered every single time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Descript

Warum Sonix gewählt wurde

Descript only offer English, the interface is not intuitive. The tutorials and help section are extremely poor.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Descript

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sonix

Accuracy, easy to use, fair price, multi-language

Die besten Alternativen zu Sonix

Wendy
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 27.2.2019

Excellent customer service

I tried a few different transcription companies but found Sonix the easiest to use and the additional features available are great.

What really stands out is CSR and her customer service. In today's world, it is difficult to find a company who is truly interested in their customers like Sonix is.

I like how easy it is to upload, edit and export. I find new features to use every time I edit a transcript

Wish the transcription was a bit closer to the audio, however, do understand it depends on the quality of the audio.

Javier
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

First time user and Loving it....

I loved the option to upload videos that are in other languages and Sonix was able to transcribe it. Much better than other softwares out there today.

I love that you can see the closed caption in real time and i am loving how accurate the transcribe was in English and Spanish. I am also loving the ease of using this product especially since i am a first time user. I exported the file to use on other program and it was on point.

For my first time using this software it worked for what i needed it to do.

Alina
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Recommended

Exceptional tool, especially for transcription of English materials.

The accuracy of translation was excellent considering the quality of the interviews. Native English speakers interviews were exceptional - over 98-99% accuracy.I was impressed.Also interviews in romanian were very very good - over 95% accuracy

bit slow, I've loaded 14 interview and took more than 1 hour

Harold
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 5.7.2023

Great product but there is a paradigm shift.

My overall experience was great.

This service exceeded my expectations. It was very easy to use, I love the GUI, and I found this accurate enough for my needs.

With openai's Whisper and the ability to do the same thing for free, it no longer made sense to continue paying for Sonix.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

Gamechanger technology at affordable prices

Superb.

Intuitive functionality and ease of use. Excellent accuracy overall.

Some audio transcription was off, though in each case Sonix could do little about it due to signal to noise issues (too much background noise or poor microphones present).

Jocke
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Transcruiptions made my work more effective and accurate

Great !

The transcriptions and their accuracy and easy to use.

Maybe the price, 10 USD per hour. Sometime the budgets for the evaluations are low, NGOs pay very little for the actual evalation work.

Sally
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

Great product

Sonix is easy to learn, use and deploy. We used it for focus group and interview transcripts, and the level of accuracy was high. I recommend Sonix to anyone doing not-for-profit management consulting and strategic planning with teams.

I didn't feel there were any downsides. Sonix did what we needed it to do.

Hesham
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

A good transcription service

it is very recomandable

fast in transcription , very fast realy I liked it

some mistakes bei transcription due to bilang usage

• Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

The people from Sonix are life savers

I used Sonix for transcription of interviews and it exceeded my expectations. I love it.

The user interface works intuitively and smooth. Over the time that I used Sonix that introduced new features and everytime it was an improvement. One improvement that I loved was that the audio would stop playing when you edit the text and start playing immediately after. This really sped up the process of finalizing the transcripts. Customer service (just for questions, I never had any complaints) was super responsive and friendly. The quality of the transcriptions is really good. I cannot recommend Sonix enough.

In my experience, there were 2 types of situations where the quality of the transcriptions suffered. The first is when there are more than 2 speakers, especially when some interviewees were sitting around a large table and therefore sat physically too far from my recorder. In those cases, the first couple of words or a sentence from a new speaker would often not be picked up.
The second is when there was loud background music playing. In those cases the sentences in the transcripts would be cut short, meaning that after every couple of words there would be a period followed by a capitalized word.
But, I cannot stress this enough, this is to be expected from any transcription service. It is just something to keep in mind: if you do plan to transcribe your recordings just make sure that speakers are reasonably close to your recorder and that you avoid bars/restaurants. Otherwise, the transcripts were very good and the editing experience was even better. I cannot recommend Sonix enough.

Holly
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 28.12.2020

Great product for quick and easy transcription

I used the software to work with a video production team in another state - they sent me the video, I uploaded the audio to the program, translated it to Word (I loved that there were options for the format you'd like to create the translation in), cleaned it up in Sonix, downloaded it to my laptop and made notes for the video production company to make the edits to the actual video. It really sped up the process and was a great help to me. If I had an ongoing need to make these videos (monthly, for example), I would DEFINITELY buy this product!

I needed a software product to translate a video made by compiling Zoom recordings. Not only was the quality relatively poor, but there were 15 different speakers. This software did a tremendous job! Not only was it able to capture probably 90% of the words accurately from a poor-quality audio, but it separated the content by speaker, made it super easy to note who spoke in each section, to correct the few words that were wrong (mostly the company name which is not common), and easy to export. I'm not a software expert by any stretch of the imagination. I'm a strategic communication consultant putting together a video for a client in the Real Estate industry. Being able to translate, identify the speaker and easily download the information with time stamps made it much easier and faster to get to our final edit with the video production company.

I had no challenges or issues with the software - it was very intuitive, helpful, and thoughtfully designed.

Richard
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

Really works as advertised!

We were transcribing approx 5-10 minutes of audio everyday and it was the fastest, easiest and most economical of all of the transcription programs we demoed. I highly recommend!

The great thing about SONIX is the interface and transcription are easy and quick. Several of us in different cities needed access to the transcription and it was easy to share.

There really were no cons for us. We used it to transcribe scripts for syndicated radio replay and it was easy.

Sagar
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Best for translation, transcription and subtitles generation.

While making video content, it is better to make it with live subtitles. For subtitles, we need to transcribe each minute by rewinding and listening, which is time-consuming and the solution is Sonix.ai. It solves all my issues and forgets about creating manual subtitles after using it.

It is a highly accurate and automated process that increases our work efficiency by 2x to 5x.

Sonix cannot support live speech-to-text conversion which is the only dislike that I found about it.

TOM
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Great tool, saved me a lot of time and money

I really loved the tool and even used it for personal use as a language learner.
I loved that there are a lot of export features including the video player with clickable transcript

I used Sonix for a year transcribing my YouTube videos and using the API to create content from it.
It's easy to use, fast and affordable

The text editing takes time and the timestamps made me crazy at times.
If the language switches in the video (rare case figure for most users I admit) it gets very difficult to get both transcriptions

michal
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Time Saver!

I conduct research at the University.

Sonix saved me so much time! I used to have to hire and train students to transcribe my lengthy interviews. Now I just upload to Sonix and within minutes get a full transcript. I love that it recognizes when the speakers switch and even edits a lot of the stutters of language right out.

It would be great if I could use my transcription pedal with this. I think there is a way but it was not easy to figure out (I spent hours and never got it working). I wish there was a better integration with nvivo.

Marcia
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

PhD research interview transcription

A great experience. I've recommended it to all of my fellow phd students and would use it again.

It's super easy to use and picks up on different accents, which was important because my accent was different to all of my subjects.

THat I had to pay for it, but that's life ;-)

mpako
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Transcription

Awesome

The product is easy to use, and I recommend it. Easy to use software

Kim
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 13.4.2020

IEP meeting recordings - game changer!

Excellent. I appreciate the immediate, personal, and helpful customer service as well.

As a volunteer advocate for students with disabilities and their families, I attend many Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, most of which are recorded by me and the school system. Being able to capture certain parts of the meetings in transcription form is incredibly helpful to show what was actually said in these meetings, especially when meetings occurred months ago and a child’s rights aren’t being met because the school system promised one thing and did another.

I am still on a learning curve using this software, and so far everything I have thought of that would help me I have discovered is already a component of Sonix!

Barret
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.6.2018

Very good accuracy. Quick turnover. Easily edited. Saves hours.

I love how this saves me so much time. That is the biggest benefit for me. In thirty minutes, I can do what would take me 8 hours otherwise.

The only thing that there is not to like is when some words don't get recognized. Understandably, it's going to miss some here and there.

Jo

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Easy to use and accurate

It's a game-changer. The time I take now for transcription is a fraction of what I'd spend before. And that I can download different file options based on my needs is really great.

It would be great to be able to upload the transcript on to the video directly. A wish list.

Sebastien
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

Super impressive software!

I was impressed. Blown away. The transcription (which is the most annoying thing to do manually) works like a charm. The user interface is perfect. It saved me so much time and boring work! Highly recommended.

The transcription while not perfect is excellent. The very few mistakes are easy to fix and some would have been made by a human anyway.
The user interface is truly great. Super easy to use. Very clear. It helps you edit your transcription so fast.

The speech is not so well split. Sentences can be split in the middle and paragraphs could be grouped better.
If you want to have subtitles, they offer an automated mode, but I preferred to split the text myself to get better results.

Cathy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

Great product

We started created more internal videos and needed a way to transcribe draft videos in order to finalize and approve wording for final videos. We also use it to create a transcript of final videos for proof of compliance in topics covered.

I like the ease of correcting the script in the tool but we did have issues with company specific terminology not being recognized. I haven't tried the dictionary feature to see if it would help. Also, if the speaker is not talking clearly, there are a lot more grammatical errors and misunderstood words.

Pat
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Perfect help

Better than I expected. Saved me days of laborious work.

It helped me subscribe hours of non-native speeches and focus groups, where x people were talking at the same time... amazing!

All perfect. There was nothing to complain about.

126 Bewertungen