Splashtop Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Splashtop

Splashtop Business Access ist eine Fernzugriffslösung, die IT-Helpdesk- und Serviceanbietern dabei hilft, Anfragen mithilfe von Dateifreigabe- und Bildschirmspiegelungsfunktionen zu lösen. Die Lösung ermöglicht es Administratoren,...

4,8

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Great experience with Splashtop

We have been using Splashtop SOS for many years now and started using Splashtop Business during the pandemic to provide remote support to our Zoom Room devices.

Splashtop has all of the features we need to use daily to provide remote support to our community. You can respond to UAC prompts remotely, transfer files to/from the user's computer, and even lock the mouse if needed.

Walking a user through downloading a mobile app or approving all of the permissions needed to use Splashtop on a newer Mac can be kind of a pain, but that is the result of built-in security features in the operating systems, not anything on Splashtop's end.

ConnectWise ScreenConnect und Adobe Connect

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Splashtop is far easier and more user-friendly than walking someone through sharing their screen via Skype and giving you control. It also lets you respond to UAC prompts.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Splashtop had all the features we wanted at a much better price point than any alternative products.

Hello Amy,
Thank you for sharing your positive Splashtop experience. We’re happy to hear that Splashtop’s features have been useful and easy to use. Your feedback is invaluable to us as it helps us sustain the level of quality we provide to you and your organization. We hope to continue being your primary remote connection provider and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 18.1.2024
Phyllis
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Splashtop is great!

I get to literally work from home! and I can prepare items for transfer to devices that I don't physically have access to like documents to the big copier/printer etc.

Splashtop is very critical to my success working remotely from home. Without Splashtop, I would have to commute to the building more than once a week. It is very user-friendly.

I recently experienced difficulty connecting with Splashtop using a laptop computer. I don't know if it was settings on the computer or just bad wifi. I was able to do the work using my phone so all was not lost and this is another of the features that is most handy... access using mobile devices, particularly cell phones.

RemotePC

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Teamviewer became too expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

I actually use both of them primarily because on one computer that I access, someone else accesses it too using RemotePC and we would have to log each other out in order to access the computer. I did not wish to share any of the login information for that purpose so they use RemotePC and I use Splashtop. This way no one has to share login info.

Hello Phyllis,
Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback on Splashtop. We understand the convenience it brings by eliminating the need for frequent commuting, and we're delighted to hear that you find it user-friendly. We're glad we could offer you a cost-effective solution compared to other providers. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your continued trust in Splashtop for your remote work needs.

Beantwortet am 31.1.2024
Robert
Robert
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

Splashtop - smooth remote access

The business version also offers many advantages, it can be installed on any device without any additional cost. This allows me to provide support whether I'm in the office, at home, or on the go. Another feature I like about splashtop is that it allows multiple users to provide support simultaneously.

I have been using Splashtop for remote access for a long time and its connection is fast and covers all operating systems including mobile. With the increasing mode of remote work, we need unattended access to a variety of devices like servers and phones, and Splashtop does this very well. We even switched from other popular software purely for the cost advantage, it's cheap compared to the competition. A standout feature is the ability to brand the single login applet, allowing us to maintain brand consistency.

Although it works well with the tools it has, splashtop needs to add more functions that allow it to have a more dynamic connection, the UX needs improvement, the order of the menus needs a better order, sometimes it is difficult to find a function, another aspect What confuses is the name of its clints, instead of being a single installation for all the devices, you have to choose whether it is to manage or receive connections.

Hello Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying smooth and fast remote access across various operating systems. We appreciate your recognition of our cost advantage compared to other popular software, as well as our customizable branding options. Your constructive criticism regarding the need for additional functions and UX improvements is duly noted, and we're committed to enhancing our platform to better meet your dynamic connection needs. We look forward to continuously improving our services to exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 9.2.2024

Die besten Alternativen zu Splashtop

Denise
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Splashtop is a lifesaver

Splashtop was easy to install, set up and integrate. It's ease of use make my life so much better and it allows me to log in from anywhere to keep the corporate books from wherever I am.

I love that I can manage the corporate non-profit finance and admin from anywhere. It's ease of use and integrations are top-notch. I can copy from my screen and paste into the remote computer. I can screenshot the remote computer or my computer. It's just incredibly easy to use.

There is nothing I don't like. It literally fits all my needs and is super easy to use.

Hello Denise,
Thank you so much for your positive and enthusiastic review. It's fantastic to know that you find our platform's ease of use and integrations to be top-notch, allowing you to seamlessly handle your responsibilities from anywhere. We appreciate your trust in Splashtop and are delighted to be a key part of making your professional life better. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, our dedicated support team is here to help.

Beantwortet am 31.1.2024

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Why Splashtop is one of the best Remote Support softwares on the market.

Positive, easy to deploy and manage.

Ease of use, cross platform compatibility, OS and IOS, full featured app. and all at the price point that's better than most remote support softwares on the market today.

None so far I very happy with the features and stability of this software.

Hello Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We appreciate your positive feedback on the ease of use, cross-platform compatibility, and the full-featured app, all offered at a competitive price point. We're delighted that Splashtop's deployment and management have been seamless for you. We're committed to providing a top-notch user experience, and your feedback encourages us to continue delivering reliable and cost-effective solutions. If you ever need assistance or have further comments, feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 30.1.2024
Jessica

Bewertet am 4.3.2024

Good Product Overall

Great features and tools. Can manage a lot through RMM.

Issues with RMM not functioning properly.

Hello Jessica,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Splashtop. We're glad to hear that you find Splashtop's features useful. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by issues with RMM. We strive to create a seamless user experience and we hope to achieve that using your feedback. We hope to continue providing your remote connection needs in the future. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 22.3.2024
Barry
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

This is the product you need!

I was a former user of GoToMyPC. Always had problems with not being able to connect. I found Splashtop and decided to give it a try. I am totally happy with Splashtop and have no desire to look for anything else. It does everything that I need it to do and is so easy to use. Thanks Splashtop for a great product!

Easy to use for remote computer work, programming, and audio file transfers. I have used Splashtop from all over the world with very few complications. Usually, the complications are from a lack of service from my remote locations.

I can’t think of anything I don’t like. Splashtop does everything I need it to do.

Hello Barry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that our product has met your expectations and has proven to be a valuable tool for you. We appreciate your feedback on the absence of any discernible cons and are delighted that Splashtop fulfills all your needs seamlessly. We understand the frustration that can arise from connectivity issues, and we're proud to have provided you with a reliable solution. Thank you for choosing Splashtop

Beantwortet am 30.1.2024
Art
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Splashtop Remote Is The GOAT

Overall Splashtop is a gamesaver for me on many occasions when I need remote access to my work computer while on the toad.

Being able to remotely access my office and home computers is vital to my business.

It would be nice if we could have two simultaneous remote connections as part of the standard subscription.

Hello Art,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that our service has been a game-changer for your business by providing essential remote access to both your office and home computers. We appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the desire for two simultaneous remote connections as part of the standard subscription. We constantly strive to enhance our offerings, and your input is valuable to us. We also appreciate your trust in our reputation and find our pricing fair. We understand the importance of security, and we're glad you chose Splashtop after experiencing concerns with another provider. Thank you for choosing Splashtop, and we look forward to continuously providing you with excellent remote access solutions. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to our support team.

Beantwortet am 29.1.2024
Rebecca
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Easy to deploy, easy to use

Although our agency provides essential services, during much of 2020 we were required by the state to employ a hybrid work schedule to minimize the number of people in the office at any one time. As this happened rather suddenly, those staff working from home were often using their own equipment. I still needed to be able to support everyone in and out of the office on any equipment, and most staff needed to connect with our on-premise file servers and software. Splashtop was simple enough to deploy that even my most tech resistant users were able to connect and perform the essential functions of their job with minimal instruction. Although we have all returned to the office, we still maintain enough subscriptions to allow employees to work from home when needed, and to provide immediate IT support services to all employees wherever they may be.

Pros: Pricing model, ease of deployment, simplicity of connection for end users. There are a several features we don't currently use, but the interface is simple enough that these additional features do not clutter the app with functions confusing to the average end user.

Cons: haven't really found any yet? However, there are several features we do not currently use.

Hello Rebecca,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has met your expectations in terms of ease of deployment, user-friendly interface, and overall simplicity. It's fantastic to know that even during the sudden shift to a hybrid work schedule in 2020, Splashtop played a crucial role in ensuring your agency's essential services continued seamlessly. We value your feedback and are committed to providing a reliable and user-friendly experience for all your remote access needs. If you ever have further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 24.1.2024
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Access anytime with Splashtop

Overall Splashtop is the best solution for remote access of softwares and computers and it's very reliable

The best thing is it's feature of simple remote accessibility to the softwares with fair security and reliability

It's user interface can be better according to the modern time and certain functions can be added

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We appreciate your feedback regarding the user interface and additional functionalities and rest assured, we're always working to enhance our platform to better meet the needs of our users in today's modern environment. We're delighted to have earned your trust as the best solution for remote access, especially after switching from other providers. We're committed to continually improving to ensure your experience remains top-notch. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 9.2.2024
Ben
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

Splashtop puts others to Shame

Controlling machines, the fact that it supports UAC prompts, file transfer ability, all of those are reasons that this works well for our business.

To be honest value is the number one reason I love this software. Compared to other solutions the cost is lower, but the product is high quality and is used on a daily basis.

No support for Linux. We have several Linux machines that we would like to manage, but the support for Linux has been little to none. They have an old version for Linux, and it has not been updated in a while.

Remote Desktop Manager und GoTo Meeting

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Cost, Logmein went up dramatically in price, so other solutions were searched for.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Cost vs Features, Splashtop wins every time.
Angie
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Awesome software for the now more common "stay at home' worker.

I had been using another software prior to switching to Splashtop in March, it was a free version because I had only need to access my work computer from home minimally and that was only to access our accounting software, everything else I needed was in the "cloud". The free software I was using had a horrible lag and terrible visual quality and once our state got stay at home orders, I began working from home full time, the lag and poor visual quality was not an efficient way to work. I looked into upgrading the free version but couldn't verify if the lag would be fixed and the price was outrageous so I opted to look for an alternative. That is how a came across Splashtop and decided to give the trial version a whirl and I am so glad I did, I knew with a day or 2 that I would be purchasing a license.

Super easy to use, with a lot features including fast access anywhere from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook, HD quality, file transferring. remote print, ability to switch between multiple monitors, all for as low as $5/month ($60 per year).

I access a computer with 2 monitors and will I can switch between the 2, I wish I had an option to make all everything open on one monitor because dragging between the monitors is not the smoothest when you can only have 1 monitor visible at a time. Although I believe viewing multiple monitors simultaneously is a feature in the Pro version, I am using the Solo version as working from home should only be temporary but if it were more permanent then I'd probably upgrade to Pro.

Hi Angie,

Thank you so much for the scoring and telling us your user experiences. It's truly our pleasure to have an environmental protector/maintainer as one of our customers.

Regarding your feedback, have you tried our monitors switching hotkeys? Here are the articles for your information:

If you would like to have any further assistance, feel free to reach out any time at: https://www.splashtop.com/contact-us. We are at your disposal

Stay healthy and take care!

Beantwortet am 14.5.2020
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Great Product, Great Value

We needed a replacement product for remote access of our local desktops both from our satellite office as well as in the event stay at home orders went back into effect. Other products I've used in the past for this purpose have been so slow and unresponsive that even with fast internet it was painful to try to work using remote access. Splashtop is very fast and works very well. It was also available at an incredibly reasonable price for the number of users our firm needed.

Probably the most important aspect of this software is how fast and responsive it is. Programs I've used in the past have had a lag where my curser doesn't track as quickly as my mouse movements, or text is entered more slowly than I type. Splashtop feels almost like I am working on the desktop locally rather than remotely accessing it. It also has nice features for transferring files, printing locally or remotely, locking the screen and controls of the remote desktop, and a live chat feature (although I do not really use the chat feature).

It is a bit tedious to set up the program on different computers due to all of the authentications emails, it takes a little while to familiarize oneself with the admin controls, and you need to take steps to make sure that the Splashtop Streamer app is running in the background when you try to launch the remote access, which can be confusing to explain to users that are not technologically savvy.

Citrix DaaS

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

ShareConnect, a program offered with our Citrix ShareFile subscription, was going to be discontinued as a SaaS offering, and the replacement option that would have been available was not a good fit and would have been much more expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ShareFile

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Splashtop was a cheaper, better fit. Even the Citrix salesperson did not recommend that we try to replace ShareConnect with the Virtual Apps and Desktop program. Once I saw how fast Splashtop operated, I did not even consider looking at some of the programs we had used prior to ShareConnect.
Adriaan

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

An excellent LogMeIn replacement

With Splashtop Remote Support we can effectively manage both our own PCs and servers, as well as that of our clients remotely. The switch from LogMeIn went smoothly, and we've found that the remote support sessions connect far quicker and are more reliable than LogMeIn. Overall we are very satisfied with Splashtop and glad that we've made the switch.

Easy setup
Quick and stable remote connections
Security features
Easy to learn and administer
Low bandwidth requirements
Anti-malware integration

Rollout via Active Directory is a bit tricky, but doable
Only the main admin user is able to create delegated admin accounts

Steve
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Cost effective solution, with good features

Simple cost effective solution for day-to-day remote customer support

Simple to use and deploy, primarily use SOS client for majority of clients on an ad-hoc basis. some streamer installs on critical user systems.Like the audit trail of sessions, good for billing time to jobs.Like the ability to create a customise/signed SOS+ client App. look very professional.

I have the SOS+ 10 subscription would be nice to see other pricing tiers, say SOS+ 15, 20, 25 etcCan sometimes say poor internet connection when both have excellent internet service.Would like to see a client/customer facing web lading page that could be customise to my business and integrated into my web site

Hello Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that you find our remote support solution to be a cost-effective and feature-rich choice for your business needs. Your suggestion of introducing tiers like SOS+ 15, 20, 25 is valuable and aligns with our commitment to providing flexible solutions. We also understand your desire for a client/customer-facing web landing page, and we'll take this into consideration for future enhancements. We value your trust in us and look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

Beantwortet am 17.1.2024
Clifton
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 3.6.2023

Use Splashtop to Facilitate Remote Access, and Presentations

I have a few computers that I have set up permanent remote access to. For these computers, I can initiate remote access in an unattended state, or without anyone's permission. This is very useful for computers I can administer remotely. I uses the SOS tool on an as-needed basis to do one time support sessions to help a user with a hardware or software problem. I also use the SOS tool to share my screen and present ideas, or show project progress.

Splashtop gives me the ability to take my computer expertise and use it to help others. It also gives me the ability to present ideas and to demonstrate designs without the need to meet in person. It allows a collaboration between all the information on both the sender's and the user's computers.

It can be challenging for the non-savvy computer user to download and install the SOS app. I usually have to walk them through the process. I don't see where this process could be simplified, I just see some of my clients struggle with it. I think it is a great security feature, forcing them to be fully involved in the decision making process of allowing remote access to their computer.

Hello Clifton,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We appreciate your detailed feedback on both the positive aspects and areas for improvement. We understand the challenges you mentioned regarding the installation process of the SOS app, especially for users less familiar with technology. We appreciate your recognition of the security aspect, as involving clients in the decision-making process for remote access is crucial. While we continuously strive to enhance user experience, your feedback sheds light on areas where further improvement may be beneficial. We're delighted to hear that Splashtop's features aligned with your needs and that the licensing options were suitable for your business. It's rewarding to know that Splashtop has become an integral part of your workflow, providing both unattended remote access and on-demand support sessions. Thank you for choosing Splashtop, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

Beantwortet am 19.1.2024
Darrell

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Great service!

Easy to use product, can get to a computer easily and quickly for remote control.

Connections can be a little sluggish, and interface is a little challenging if you delve deep. General connection and remote control is OK, otherwise

Hello Darrell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're finding our product to be easy to use and time-efficient. We appreciate your honesty in mentioning the slight sluggishness in connections and the challenge in navigating the interface when delving deep. Your insights are invaluable, and we're continuously working to enhance these aspects for a smoother experience. We value your support and look forward to providing you with even better service in the future. If you have any further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.

Beantwortet am 22.1.2024
Benjamin
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Perfect Remote Support Tool

Once you customize the registry keys for the splashtop streamer you will have a perfect experience. Some annoying options to customize are sound and num lock settings. Integrates well with our RMM Atera and is even free of charge there. Connection is stable even in remote and very low bandwidth situations.

Stable and fast remote connections to any system no matter if internal or external. Direct chat and file transfers with the client. Option to have the client approve the connection requests or refuse, for non-server systems. Can be set up thru regedit entry. Various customizations and optimizations are possible thru registry keys, to customize the experience for the support technician and the client.

Nothing negative to say. Offers all the basic and some more advanced functionality you could think of you need while remotely connecting to a system.

Anthony
Anthony
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

A great alternative to some of the more you expensive solutions

I like the fact that Spalshtop is quick and easy to deploy, simple for the technicians to commence a remote session and has great integrations with our RMM and ticketing systems.

There is presently nothing that I don't like about Splahtop.

Hello Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We appreciate your positive feedback on the quick and easy deployment, simplicity for technicians to initiate remote sessions, and seamless integrations with your RMM and ticketing systems. We understand the importance of a cost-effective and straightforward remote support solution, and we're delighted to have met your expectations. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 22.1.2024
Damien
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

An excellent alternative to the big names

Its been a solid program from the beginning. I did try out the virus protection for a while but I cancelled it due to it being too limited. I did stick with BitDefender but with my own gravityzone account.

I think the overall speed of the program is its best feature. Once you have the Splashtop client installed on the remove machine, connecting and working on a remote computer is quick. I've never had a connection drop and I am able to do everything i need to do.

The updates get a annoying. Its not that there are too many but I don't like when programs check for updates when starting the program. Id rather a visual prompt on the interface to let me know an update is available and I can then download and install at a more convenient time.

Hello Damien,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that you find Splashtop to be an excellent alternative to the more prominent options in the remote desktop space. We appreciate your positive feedback on the program's speed, reliability, and seamless remote connection capabilities. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. If you ever have further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to continually enhancing your experience with Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 19.1.2024
Nelso
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Great platform at a great price.

It is an invaluable tool for my small business. It's easy to use. Simple to navigate. Doesn't have tons of bells and whistles that I wouldn't use but have to pay for, so the value is wonderful for us.

Easy to use. Responsive. I can install on multiple devices without having to pay for each device. We access remotely rarely, but this allows access when there are files not on the one drive and we can move it there remotely. Also allows me to see what my business partner is seeing on their screen during meetings and to also walk through technical things he doesn't understand to work.

When I do have trouble connecting, the trouble shooting tips aren't very helpful.

Hello Nelso,
Thank you for your glowing review of Splashtop. We're delighted to provide a straightforward solution that meets your needs without unnecessary bells and whistles. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has proven to be a valuable asset for your small business, offering ease of use, responsiveness, and the flexibility to install across multiple devices without excessive costs. However, we regret any inconvenience you've experienced with connecting, and we're committed to improving our troubleshooting resources to better assist you in the future. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to continuously enhance the Splashtop experience for all our users. If you ever encounter any further issues or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Beantwortet am 6.2.2024
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

This software saved my business

Most of the support tasks that I perform now are with Splashtop Business Access, and physical visits to clients are now rare. Much of the work is after hours when businesses are closed, so it works very well for me.

The one thing that had me committed was the low cost after the massive price increases I was experiencing from Logmein. Splashtop has improved in performance, reliability and feature-set considerably over the several years I've been using it, and I cannot praise it more highly. The company also listen carefully to their users and have fixed minor issues along the way. All versions of Windows from XP upwards are supported, including servers.

There are very few cons. Very old PCs with poor graphics capability maybe rather slow, but there is an add-on driver that helps. Thankfully these issues are very rare, and those machines should have been upgraded anyway. Full Dual Monitor support is an additional paid option, but I can live without that.

Beverly
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Splashtop Review

I would give my overall experience as Excellent. You solved a major issue of accessing my computers withoug having to move them all to one location.

The ability to print locally when I am accessing my computer remotely is the best feature by far.

There is nothing at the moment I would improvie upon. I have recommended Splashtop to several friends who have signed up.

Hello Beverly,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. We're happy to hear that the ability to print locally while accessing your computer remotely is the standout feature for you. We appreciate your recommendation to friends and are delighted to have earned your trust. We understand the importance of seamless remote access, and we're pleased that Splashtop has met your expectations. If you ever have further feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We're here to provide you with the best remote access solution possible. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 29.1.2024

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Great all around product, especially for small MSPs

Really good overall, never really any issues that needed escalating.

Feature rich and fairly priced. Rare in the current climate.

Can be a bit clunky, especially when it comes to file transfer/live chat

Hello David,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that you find our product to be great all around, particularly for small MSPs. We appreciate your acknowledgment of the feature richness and fair pricing, values we strive to maintain in the current market. Your feedback on potential clunkiness in file transfer/live chat is duly noted. We're pleased to learn that you've encountered minimal issues overall and appreciate your trust in Splashtop. We look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

Beantwortet am 23.1.2024
Amanda
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Work from home seamlessly

I've been very pleased with the service provided by Splashtop, and I was pleasantly surprised by it, especially in the beginning. The function to easily print to my own remote computer and/or the server was an unexpected benefit.

It is very easy to set up and continue using daily.

This might be a me-problem, but I can't get the "type a message here" field to do anything. I would like some way to communicate with users at the site things like: "The screen is blanked and the keyboard is locked, please don't turn off the computer, I'm using it remotely"

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that our platform has seamlessly facilitated your work-from-home experience. We understand the importance of simplicity and efficiency in remote work setups, and we're thrilled that you find Splashtop easy to set up and use daily. We appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that we continuously strive to improve our features. Your suggestion for a communication channel with users on the remote site is valuable, and we'll certainly take it into consideration for future updates. We're committed to providing a reliable and innovative remote access solution, and your positive feedback encourages us to keep enhancing the Splashtop experience. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Beantwortet am 5.2.2024