Vend Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Vend

Vend ist ein cloudbasiertes Point-of-Sale-System für Einzelhändler jeder Art und Größe. Vend bietet Tools zur Verwaltung der Kundenerfahrung sowie von Vertrieb, Inventar, Kundendaten und mehr. Vend wurde entwickelt, um auf...

4,1

224 von 224 Bewertungen
Alan
Alan

Bewertet am 9.6.2018

It solves all of the problems I have as a retailer

I achieved fast checkout because all the product are loaded in inventory,
but perhaps the most important is that I have increased the accuracy of reporting drastically

What I like about vend its is well designed user interface. But perhaps the most important is the ease of use, you can get the gist of it in about 20 minutes, and for more complex tasks it still would not take long to learn

I guess it's that for more detailed accounting id have to connect it to another software. so for example i have other expenses like utilities dont figure in the vend reporting, so the GP figures for instance are not fully accurate.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Alan, thanks for your review of Vend POS. Our teams work hard to make sure that Vend is easy to use and quick to learn, so we're happy to hear that you feel that way! Vend has a number of integrations including with Xero's powerful accounting software that you may want to look into. If you'd like to give us more details on a specific feature you'd like to see in Vend, please use this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375 to submit a feature request. All the best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

Vend is user-friendly and has been and easy transition for myself and my employees.

I LOVE the fact that I can see a photo of the product, since my DIY store is very visually based. I like that it is so easy to add or delete users. This helps when I have staff change and I have to take off employees to add new ones.
I am a very organized person, so the folders really help, along with the color coding of each folder as well.

I would really like to have more features for the Admin position. I would like to be able to customize the features for what an Admin position would be. I want my manager to be able to add products and be able to do inventory. Also it would be really nice to be able to void out a transaction that has been closed if a mistake was done, but it seems like I have to refund the items first. Sometimes, customers just decide they don't want to do a project after we have done the transaction. It's rare, but it happens.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear that you're loving so many of Vend's features. In terms of customising Amin roles and permissions, you can do this with Vend's Advanced User Permissions which is available on some of our plans. Good news regarding voiding sales ¿ this is really easy to do in the Sales Ledger. Go to https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/227008567-Using-the-Vend-Sales-Ledger and choose 'Voiding Sales' at the top to find out how. If you need any further assistance or have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly support team. We're here to help! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Kristyn

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

TERRIBLE Customer Service

I would never use this system if I were to open a business. I would look into other systems. Rain seems like it would be good, but need to do more research. Vend s HORRIBLE.

It's easy for employees to search something. I Like how you can export the items to an excel sheet to count and then re-import.

1. It is like pulling teeth to get support. they make you write a novel rather than just simply calling- and then don't answer for days. I have been waiting exactly 7 days for my issue to be resolved.
2. Inventory counts are mysteriously inaccurate on a ridiculous amount of items, even after I update it the day prior.. It has been like this the whole 2 years on and off. There is no way it is employee/customer theft. It is program error.
3. The loyalty deletes every time I update a variant...I have to re-enter it every time which is extremely annoying and a complete waste of time.To make it worse, I can't highlight the loyalty amount that's already in there and re-type the same exact thing.. it makes me click the zero loyalty above and then re-click the loyalty amount and re-enter it. Another annoying waste of time. It's not user friendly on the back-end...you have to pay meticulous attention when updating things because of this. Difficult to do while working with customers.
4. This program is very inconsistent.
5. Sometimes my whole update doesn't save at all and I have to redo it 3 times.

Hey Kristyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Vend POS. I’m very sorry to hear that you feel this way - we want Vend to be as easy as possible for retailers to use so I’m sorry that you’ve found some aspects a little difficult to master. Apologies for any frustration caused by this!

I’m sorry that there was some delay with resolving your issue, sending through all the relevant information (including examples and screenshots) really helps our support team assist you as quickly as possible. The faster we know what’s going on the faster we can help you.

In regards to your issues with inventory, our team have provided you with the steps to fix this and get things working smoothly for you. I hope that that’s all working better now, and if not please don’t hesitate to reach out to us again - we’re here to help!

Best wishes,
Lucia
Vend’s Community Manager

Beantwortet am 23.4.2018

Die besten Alternativen zu Vend

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

Great cloud based software. Very friendly for businesses looking to grow.

Better overall control of my entire retail business and its 5 locations. Vend should consider adding time clock functions for users to clock in and out, and to create new sales information from those users like sales per hour, etc.

Inventory tracking features. Being able to see all outlets inventory at the same time. Inventory transfers are very intuitive and easy to perform, same with stock orders.

Pricing and sale discount features aren't easy to apply for a membership type of system. Updating Price Books is a hassle as its current layout for each price book is not easy to navigate if one product's price needs to be changed inside of a price book with hundreds of products.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey there, thanks for your review of Vend POS. We agree Vend's the best point of sale for businesses looking to grow! If you're wanting to add extra staff management functionality, check out the Vend + Deputy integration. Deputy is a cloud based all-in-one employee scheduling, time & attendance, tasking and communication platform that you can connect to Vend for greater insight on sales trends and labor metrics. You can also use Deputy to schedule staff based on Vend sales data, report on staff wage vs sales percentage to optimize team performance, and the Deputy iPad kiosk for clock in/out is the perfect companion for Vend iPad app. You can find out more about that here www.vendhq.com/product-add-ons. For running discounts we suggest using Vend's new Promotion features, which will save you time, let you easily customize your offers, and help you move inventory. You can find out more here:www.vendhq.com/whats-new-in-vend/vend-promotions. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

Vend used to be the best, but now it's Lightspeed X

The more they iterate on the software, the more they remove useful features. Combined with how much they cost, there is a stronger choice out there (php pos)

This is the most bulletproof POS for the money. Everything that works, works better than other platforms.

They kept raining the price of the pos until they were sold to Lightspeed. Lightspeed is making changes so quickly that their own documentation is pretty worthless. Vendors they work with will call you with sales calls.

I also don't like the continued removal of features (sorting by qty, eccomerce, sales ledger)

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

Very streamlined for online and retail needs

Online and offline and retail POS all integrated in one program.

It integrates the online and retail inventory at the same time. Like the basic website template and all that you can do to make it look like a real website with other information besides a shopping cart!

Does not support coupon codes! Thought about leaving Vend POS several times because of this problem.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS! Apologies that we don't currently have a feature to generate coupon or promo codes. This is a highly requested feature we're aware retailers would love to see on Vend. If this feature is added to Vend, we'll be sure to send out an update. Thank you for your feedback. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

• Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Vend POS

From customer service stand point, they are an amazing company, they will try to accommodate and go above and beyond to help you.

The system is very easy to learn, the report capability is what we like the most, having the ability to run report to analyze the sales and patterns, is very helpful in planning , buying inventory, since it is capable to also hold inventory, to send emails to alert when inventory is low, is amazing, we love the system for our small store.

Not much, we had some issues in the beginning with credit card connectivity, but not for any of the system fault, it was the way our store is set up with our internet, once all that got squared away, the system worked perfect.

Stacy
Stacy

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

Customer Support is Amazing!

I love the functionality of VEND. I like how you can categorize products as well as search for them. They continue to improve their software offerings to accommodate the needs of the retailer. Whenever an issue came up, they were immediate to respond and resolve the problem. Their training team is amazing! No surprise hidden expenses!

Great product for running a retail store! The product works very well and set up is quite easy.

Depending on merchant account, the software doesn't always allow refunds to be performed at the till (iPad).

• Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Full of Functionality

We use Vend in a guitar retail and repair shop to keep our inventory and repair prices organized.

Vend has a very versatile and flexible workflow, with lots of features and options to work for most any retail scenario your business may face.

With all the features and options, many of them are tucked away in submenus, and therefore provides a steep learning curve if you lack someone to tutor you.

Bewertet am 1.11.2017

Excellent POS system

Love it & use it daily.

It connects with our calendar and we can take a payment right from there & it populates their information automatically. Its easy to add products and services

The register has to be manually closed. Wish there was an automated close feature if it's not closed by a certain time of the evening

Peter
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 21.2.2017

Staff that enter in new stock items, are also be granted access to All your sales history

We have been using Vend for 2 years in a retail shop.
Cons;
Beware Employers if you want your staff to enter in "new stock" no matter how junior they maybe they will be able to see all you sales history totals daily monthly, your financial health. Are you ok with that ?
If you don't have many new stock items then that may be fine, but in my case we have new products monthly so all my staff get to see how the business is doing and they see the big amounts of money coming in leading to discussions and justifications about the expenses with union delegates. Would you as an employer really want that, all your sensitive business data out there for all who enter in new stock to see ?? Would you be ok with a competitor finding out you business health ? I,m not. !!

Moving forward what I would like to see in Vend is a stock entry window, or a class just above general cashiers but, below managers for stock entry and stock management, creating new items etc.

Well that is my only Con .

(Pros)
If that mentioned above is not a problem for you then the rest of Vend is great !!!
Download it and try it out for free, see if it is for you .

For me sadly, it's a deal breaker and after two years I'm looking for another POS solution.

Great easy to use systems on the front end, stable data base that despite having over 6,000 items with in it doesn't miss a beat. It professional looking. Elegantly handles discounts by either % or by dollar value. Great reports. Integrates well with Xero and my website.

Beware Employers, anyone who can enter in new stock will see everything, sales history, reports, you sensitive business data, your business health. Download load it try it for yourself. I have raised this with Vend, and my response back was "Is this really a problem?".
For me it is.

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Keep looking - this is debilitating to our business

Terrible, really wish we could turn back the clock and pick a different system. A full year of frustrations.

We can put up with a lot of issues, and recognize no one platform is perfect. But going 3 weeks without a response from Vend support in a busy retail environment has destroyed any chance of ever recommending this group.

Simplicity (or so it seemed), multi-outlet.

It's simple because it doesn't work. We literally have buggy issues every week, and it's been a year of using it. And we're not attempting difficult or creative issues. Very basic retail tils, on hardware recommended by Vend, setup according to their specs. It just constantly has problems. Dropped sales, problems with software, reporting issues... you would think these are our issues (Vend blames everyone but themselves... that's a BIG IF you actually connect with someone from Vend - we've waited 3-4 weeks for a response from a person). Their system is great at auto-response - happy, you're the most important, etc... but never get a call (even when scheduled and agreed).

What do we like least? Constant bugs and ZERO support. Also tired of Vend blaming everything else except themselves (we had no troubles with previous POS before we switched to them, great IT on our end, huge internet package, etc.).

steven

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

All features one needs in a POS system, including integration with shopify made it an easy...

There are a lot of POS systems out there. I researched most of them before deciding on Vend. Anything you think that a POS should do, Vend does. There's no 100 percent perfect POS, but Vend has the most features and is easy to use. Plus no extra software or hardware is needed.

Shopify integration, bar code scanner integration, Quick Keys, reports, ability to list detailed product info.

A big thing is remote login. I can check to see how my employees are doing at any time from any computer. I can also edit any part of my Vend information from any computer.

While Vend recently updated the way one enters product information by reducing the number of screens needed to enter or edit a product, there are still some areas of Vend that could use the same type of update. For example, after I'm finished entering a new product, there should be a button to click on that says "Enter New Product." Instead, I have to go back to the main Product Menu and go through a couple of screens to start entering another product. Not a major difficulty but this is one example where you have to go back to the main menu to access other parts of the software.

MS
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

Program is a works in progress and poor communications

Great range of features and a good simple starter inventory management system , but the program is a works in progress and can be frustrating.

Neat, simple and easy to use, starter price was competitive. Good inventory management features, which feeds into the POS system, simple reporting and it has the capabilitiy to link to Xero.

I have had similar problems with others, when VEND update or upgrade the program, which seems like every 2 months, it plays havoc with the data inputting and adding new product, and with VEND, it is imperative that you input the data accurately when you add a new product. Plus, they are not good with communicating that they will be doing an upgrade or making changes to tariffs, which might affect the functionality of the program. I have been trialling the system for a year, and I am rather nervous of enabling the xero integration, as it might not be accurate information that is being fed thru.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Vend. Happy to hear that you're finding Vend easy to use and enjoying the range of features, including inventory management. Sorry to hear you've had trouble with an update. Updates are always done to add value to Vend and our team thoroughly research and test all updates before releasing them. Our friendly support team are able to help should you need assistance or have questions about any updates. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Cheryce
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Vend is awesome

Overall this is a good software and I would recommend it for use by retailers as it can be very beneficial to analyze business growth and failure.

1. It is a web-based application that is accessible from anywhere.
2. You are able to be very detailed with your products (ie colours, SKU, Size, quantity etc) all in one entry
3. The reporting system which is provided is just phenomenal, very detailed.
4. The interface is very user-friendly
5. Customer database that is created is very easy to access
6. Technology for barcode scanner, Bluetooth printers etc is very on point.

1. Once your subscription expires you no longer have access to your business information.
2. Phone support is not available outside the USA
3. Email correspondences take a very long time and often times the communication is off
4. Can allow editing float amount entered especially by the manager, not cashier privileges.
5. Does allow you to create an actual quotation or estimate but can use the park sale option and void if not necessary.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Cheryce, thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Vend POS − great to hear there are so many features and functions of Vend that you're enjoying using! Wonderful to hear that you're finding our reporting phenomenal, that's exactly we love to hear. In regards to subscriptions, you have the option to put your account 'On Ice' for a small monthly fee if you wish to retain the data. In regards to Vend support, sorry to hear you experienced a slow response via email and weren't 100% happy with the response, we've been making some changes in this area to improve a few processes. Phone support is available in all countries on all plans. Hope that helps and do reach out if you need assistance with anything - our team are here to help. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Gina

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Customer service is superb and interface is intuitive, easy to learn.

Cloud-based POS.

Easy to use features, very sleek and clean navigation. Out-of-the-box website design options are plentiful and easy to use. We have the premier technical support package and they are always accessible and helpful.

We wish we could customize our receipt. The customization possibilities are limited in both design elements and reporting. Also wish updating the price of a single item and all its price books could happen in one step.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Gina, thank you for your review of Vend POS. Delighted to hear that you are enjoying Vend so much and have had such a wonderful experience with our support team! That's exactly the type of service we aim to deliver at Vend. Good news - receipts are customizable! Go here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/201378310-How-do-I-set-up-my-receipt-template to find out how to customize your receipts. Hope that helps! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Norma
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

Its easy to use in a variety of laptops and Ipad.

I can record what are my weekly sales, to give my employees comision of their sales, to check inventoroy.

That I can open it from a different location and different device. Its user friendly. I can send email invoice to clients. I can accept partial payments.

Sometimes makes changes that im not aware of. Sometimes dont get custumer service. Sometimes I dont find in the frequently asked questions how to do some options.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Norma, thanks for your review for Vend POS! Happy to hear that you're pleased with Vend's functionality and ease of use - that's what we love to hear! Vend's customer support team are available 24/7 so if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. If you would like to give us some more specific feedback you can submit a ticket with our friendly support team here: https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager).

Lucinda

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

This system is pretty easy to use and I love the ability to scan items, saves time

The ability to scan items. Entering inventory is easy. Looking up prior sales is easy.. Customer service is fast to respond and help with any problems i may have

There are some things it doesn't offer . The overall sales summery is a little confusing. I have problems when entering the product in the brand section, it blinks until I type something in

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Lucinda, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. So happy to hear that you're pleased with Vend's support team and our POS usability, especially that it saves your business time! That's exactly what we love to hear from retailers. If you have any specific feedback about features you'd like to see on Vend or need technical, please submit a ticket with our friendly support team here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. They'd be more than happy to help! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Freda

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Vend POS software is very user friendly, but what really excels is the customer support

We had never used a POS system before, so we were a little intimidated by the thought of having to input our inventory. However, the ability to use .csv spreadsheets greatly facilitated the process of copying the inventory from our accounting program.

Vend will occasionally change the format of a page or category unexpectedly: for example, when a product is added or edited there is no longer the choice to add a sales code and a purchase code.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Freda, thank you for taking the time to review Vend POS! Delighted to hear that you're pleased with how user friendly Vend is to use and that you've had a wonderful experience with our support team. We're always working on how we can improve Vend to make it even better so occasionally there will be changes. If you have any feedback about a particular change please do let us know via a ticket with our support team. Your feedback is important to us and will help us make Vend POS the best it can be. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Krishna

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

Easy to use and well documented POS.

Organizing hotel vending area and tracking inventory.

Flexibility and ease of use. Customer support is always helpful. Can input wide range of SKUs and QR codes to customize products that don't have them printed on.

Slightly pricey, needs to be logged out and back in sometimes. Some of the buttons to press could be bigger such as removing an item from order screen.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Krishna, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Great to hear that you're finding Vend easy to use and our support team helpful! That's exactly what we like to hear from our retailers. If you'd like to go into more detail about what buttons you think should be better, you can submit a feature request using the following link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Beantwortet am 18.6.2018
Andre
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Excellent & Simplified POS Software

The change to Vend works out very well according to an expense point of view. We've saved huge number of rands in POS equipment, support and consultancy expenses

It's really so natural to utilize, and preparing new colleagues requires just minutes, as the plan of the framework is instinctive and very thoroughly examined

VEND has a hearty contribution of elements and functionalities; however very much like any other software, there's no "great" answer for all organizations. To begin, Vend is certainly not an across the board POS arrangement. Since it's appropriate for retail organizations, it doesn't have fundamental elements for organizations in the food business to deal with their tasks, for example, endlessly table side requesting, custom menu and floor plans, and full-administration or quick relaxed administration.

Camille

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Generally good. Not the perfect system for our services.

Time. I spend less time training and gathering data.

It was easy to set up the system. It works with our website thru Shopify app. The system is user friendly for the staff, so learning curve is brief.

Not good for tipped services, did not have untaxable sales calculation for first year i used it, does not sync well with QBO, delay in customer service response time.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Camille, thanks for your review of Vend POS. Great to hear that you and your staff have found Vend so easy to use! Vend doesn't have a tipping feature as Vend is designed for inventory based retailers and tipping isn't commonly used in retail. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused your business. If you would like to provide more feedback, have any questions or need assistance with anything please submit a ticket with our friendly support team here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Matthew
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

Vend Is a Great POS Software, Just Wish It Was More Customizable

Vend is an excellent and fail-safe POS for small businesses. While data entry and inventory search functionality is generally a breeze, depending on the nature of your business or inventory, you may run into difficulties keeping categories of products isolated from one another. Stock orders are a breeze and staff is very helpful.

I only wish the interface was a little more malleable and user customizable as it seems that it's slowly being tailored to best suit its most standard applications, rather than oriented towards creative retail pursuits with singular demands.

Karen

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

This is POS for dummies! So easy to use and straight forward in functionality.

It is my POS system in our store. I love that it is internet based so that I can access it from home as well.

There really was no learning curve. Super easy to put in new products and very easy for my salesmen to use.

Few things that I would like to see: better functions to help organize clients and give my salesmen tasks to contact people. Also, I would like for there to be a way to force entry of the clients name on each sale. (probably just need people who do what they are supposed to do....). Customer service is not accesible by phone and this is sometimes difficult.

Larry
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

We grew up with this software because it forced us to follow their business methods. This has...

If Vend had training that worked, it might help. The register part of the program worked well to produce tickets. Vend would send an email to ask us what could be done to improve. I replied with a large list of problems twice but did not get a phone call to ask what they could do to help.

Vend has the ability to do almost anything, it just is not intitutive in many ways. Vends inventory entry method worked well. They gave a discount for paying ahead.

Their Layby program(Lay a way)it just was not good. We asked for help and did not get it. Also it would lose sales tickets from time to time. Also the drawer check out did not give all the info you would expect. There were many ways to make things happen and that would confuse people as to how to do something. I think it is good software but just did not fit us as we were at odds with it many days. We never did get it to interface with Quick Books online.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Larry, very sorry to hear that you weren't happy with Vend point of sale software or your experience with our team. Most retailers find Vend very intuitive and easy to learn so it's disappointing to hear you don't feel that way. If you have any specific feedback that you'd like me to pass on to our team you can reach me via email on [email protected]. We wish you the all the best for your business. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager).

224 Bewertungen