Über Podio

Citrix Podio ist ein Tool für Projektmanagement und Social Collaboration. Die Lösung ermöglicht es Unternehmen, nutzerdefinierte Anwendungen zu erstellen, die den individuellen Unternehmensanforderungen und den bevorzugten...

4,3

307 von 307 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.8.2019

Podio is the best tracking software for the multiple projects.

Podio is the best to keep track all of our important emails, tasks and projects in a simple manner. Podio is an outstanding software for the project and management. I can share all of my important projects with my friends and team members but one by one. It really allow me to manage all of my important tasks and store the important information in a one place such as assign projects. My project management activities are easily handle by the extreme planner software. Wen I complete all of my tasks assignment and multiple projects, then I always choose the Podio software. Podio is the great for the project and tasks assignments. I would recommended this software to everyone.

Podio is the great customizable software. The best thing about the Podio software is that we can track all of our important tasks and multiple projects at a one time and it is the only possible through the Podio software. We can easily collaborate with our team members and colleagues in a more efficient way. I can always use this efficient software for better manage my personal projects.Podio is one of the best project management software. The another great advantage of this software is that we can easily organized all of our important projects and assignment tasks in a group and colleagues. This software has outstanding features such as it has the great ability to create the custom folders in a more efficient way. Through this software, it is so easy for us to create a tasks and store a large amount of information in a project software.

The disadvantage of this software is that for the new users that they faced a lot of problem about the sharing of the multiple projects with our colleagues and team members at a one time. Hence, sharing of projects is so difficult for the beginners and users. This software lack a lot of features which is very essential for the new users. Podio software is not so easy to use. For the beginners, it is a little challenges for us to create a tasks and better manage our projects . It is so difficult in learning to use many of the features in a properly manner. But otherwise it is very simple for us to create a tasks to the specific projects.

Justin
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.9.2019

Serves it's purpose

The big boss also loves this program, because it can generate many different reports for him, from bid activity, pending logs, securement logs, win percentages with different customers or geographic areas. allows him to see many different metrics with just a few clicks.

The website is incredibly customizable, which allows you make this program perform many tasks that vary greatly. Our main purpose was to use this as a bid center for our company, allowing all of our branches to see who was bidding which jobs. After setting that up, we were able to have podio send out reminders after certain amounts of time to follow up on the bid results. If we were awarded the job, it will then send out notices to our purchasing department, project managers, and super intendents with the relevant information (start end dates, contract prices, labor hours estimated, location, contact info, etc). It is very helpful to make sure our branches do not double up estimating the same projects.

Being very customizable also means it can be quite tedious to set up initially. There are, however, many premade modules you can either use as is, or customize to fit you needs.

BuildingConnected

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Podio

At the time, buildingconnected was not set up to do what we needed in regards to generating the reports for the boss. I believe they have made some changes and updates that likely would have made it a good choice, but too late.

Antwort von Podio

Hi Justin, thanks for the review! Much appreciated. Cheers, Sara from Podio

Beantwortet am 9.9.2019

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

Very flexible software, but increasingly unreliable

Overall, pretty good for a budget CRM. But it feels like a platform with its better days behind it.

Podio is designed for project managers, but we used it as our CRM - which shows how flexible it is.

It worked well, the UI is nice, the workflows save you a lot of time and you can link up items well for automation (e.g. if you close a deal, mark the associated company item as 'customer').

The reporting worked quite well too. You can pull data into reports and create nice dashboards. And you can export to Excel.

Citrix aren't investing in Podio - it looks the same as when we started using it years ago. It's also increasingly unreliable - there have been numerous all-day outages in 2018. This is frustrating when you depend on Podio to run your business.

We have since moved onto a different CRM software because of these issues.

Antwort von Podio

Thanks for sharing your review of Podio! We are dedicated to improve the reliability and performance of Podio in the future. Please read more details here: https://blog.podio.com/2018/01/10/2017-year-in-review/

Beantwortet am 29.10.2018

Die besten Alternativen zu Podio

Brian

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Simplistic Database and Project Management System

Podio has acted as a database for my company for many years and I have no reason to switch to any other software

I like that this software can be accessed from mobile and from computer, while keeping a simple functionality.

The software is not overly user friendly. It is effective for what it is, but- not much to it.

Eugenio
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

a good collaboration tool for begginners of companies that can spend a lot of time in it

it is quite good, the best for us was to share information about leads

we can have in one place all the leads we have and all the workers can upload information about that lead, so we check there all we have from them.

the support it is not very good, the price it is quite high and at the end we were moving to MNprogram but we still could not do the change

MNprogram

Warum Podio gewählt wurde

because MNprogram still do not have the form in english with the fields we need in our leads.

Zuvor genutzte Software

MNprogram

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Podio

because podio can edit the form and have the connection with sage for accounting.
Jorge
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Customization is the key

You can build a whole information system to support all your organization's areas in the same platform. Obviously, in a service with so many possibilities, everything can be as good as an average solution. If you need a specialized CRM, there's a more expensive alternative and the same is true for email marketing, database manager, webform embeds, etc. The upside of Podio is having it all in the same place, which makes it really convenient.

Podio is like a canvas that comes blank and can be as deep as your imagination goes. It's extremely customizable and that makes it more than viable to any organization. It's a platform that can go in any direction you need, you just have to learn javascript to get it's full potential.

Platform outages are more common than i'd like. Every month there are at least 2 or 3 incidents that make reliability the goal Citrix should be after.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Podio

Price. The licensing model used by Podio works better for us.
Ondřej
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Does nearly everything - maybe too much

In the end, it helped our company to start and grow. We still use it, cos we have some old features of our product linked to it, work as it should.

It is really versatile. You can bend it to do whatever you imagine.

Its biggest advantage is also the biggest disadvantage - it does everything but nothing seamlessly, its not very easy to use, it is easy to get lost in all the data.

Thea
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.7.2022

It’s been a smooth transition and user friendly

Easy to use and learn. Walks you through tasks and alerts you so you won’t miss them. Will alert as well if tasks are late. Helps you stay organized. Things are marked when not read so you don’t miss new alerts

No bad experiences so far. Helps you stay organized.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

Tool that unites collaboration and communication within the company

My experience with the platform was at the level of a company employee, I really liked it because it was a way to monetize the work in a practical way and with an exceptional level of communication and feedback and in a much lighter way.

This software has a wide range of features that allow the company to develop projects, assign tasks and share them in real time, using the platform's own features or even integrating existing systems in the company. All this in a way adapted to the needs of each company.

The only disadvantage I see in this platform has to do with the amount of functionality and information available (which on the one hand is good) but also that it leaves users easily lost in this amount of information, requiring external help or the implementation of other software. I think they need to make it more practical and intuitive to use.

Alhaji
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Podio review

Very easy to user and very User friendly,

Freezes at time when logged in software

Miguel
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Project management with all the bells and whistles.

Podio is powerful, indeed. I ranked it a bit lower than most as my focus has always been around small businesses. And Podio might simply be too much for that sector. But it does offer an impressive array of features that perhaps small businesses with lots of development background need. It seems to wrap too many features into one product and many organizations simply do not work this way. But the concept of keeping all this functionality in one single place does make it appealing. Yet, there is much to be desired for regarding features in each category. Project Management, for example. It has features that are very common among competitors, but lacks features like milestones, issue tracking, defects, testing, epic and story hierarchies, etc. It simply does not provide the power one would expect from a solid project management functionality. Instead of ramping up these features, others are added, such as a CRM and financial features, etc. I would not entirely dismiss Podio, as it might be exactly what your organization's structure needs. Perhaps a quick test drive would do. I found it cumbersome for my small business, especially since I was already managing my clients using another CRM and my financials were being managed by another online application... keeping them all isolated and visible only to the required personnel.

Podio is feature rich and more aligned with larger companies with design and development teams. It offers a wide range of views to fit any and all your needs. Create and manage workspaces with ease. Podio is much more than just a project management tool. It offers the ability to track leads and clients with default or customizeable templates to display their details. Manage projects, portfolios and much more. With a focus on the creative (design) and development, Podio offers much more than one can ask for. It even offers an impressive library of APIs for customization and integrations. Track tasks with incredible details including time. Podio even gives you a place to track expenses. If your organization is looking for a product that keeps everything in one place, Podio might provide this for you.

Despite the rave reviews on the Pros, I believe that Podio is just too much for the average project management role. It feels as though it is trying to combine the features of a CRM, Financial System and Project Management product all in one place. Most organizations are simply not structured in a way that all these features should reside in one system. Perhaps it will work for some, which is why Podio does have a strong hold in the industry.

Taylor

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

Good process flow tool

We are getting deals and making money, and we are relying on Podio as our current database. I do believe there is a better system developed for real estate investors that would work better for us and support our follow up process more efficiently and effectively, but for a generic database or project management sytem, Podio is very functional.

I like the customizability and usefulness of this platform. The app-based system allows anyone to use in different ways depending on the different process flows. I like the task functionality and integration with other apps. We use another party to add backend automation which has been helpful for tagging and tracking leads.

The system goes down fairly often and prevents leads from flowing successfully into our database. I'm not sure if this is due to glitches in our automations or a site-wide problem. The apps may pull data from other apps, but the information is separate. As a real estate investor, I see this as a con because if a lead information is transferred from one status to another (into another app), the information is created again rather than updated in a separate location. If a change is made in one app, it isn't reflected in the other. There may be workflows that could help with this for the field data, but not for notes left of the activity.

Allison
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

Great Resource for Businesses

Podio is our main project management source and we love it! It allows us to assign project managers to projects, tag team members that need the information, others to add information they have gathered, copy emails directly to Podio, assign tasks, and so much more. I would highly recommend Podio for any type of business and think it is a great tool that is easy to use.

What I like most about Podio is the organization of project management. It helps to keep track of current information, copying emails directly to Podio, tagging team members, and organizing the project with information that is useful in my business. It has been such a great management tool for our small business and relaying information that is easily searchable when the project information is needed quickly!

What I like least about this software is that is can get confusing in the beginning and overwhelming of features. It does take some time to understand the functions of Podio and all that it can do. Once learned it is user friendly, but it is hard to get started!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Very Customizable But Poor Integrations

It has been able to handle everything we needed it to do. I wish I went with a bigger name, like SalesForce just so everything communicates without needing a programmer to try and make everything play nice, but it is DEFINITELY cost effective and if your company isn't more than 10 employees, DEFINITELY gets the job done. I haven't seen any noticeable upgrades in 4 years, so I'm not sure how actively they are looking to improve it, but at the same time, it is very flexible.

Anything you can throw at it, it can do. Integrates with Zapier for most other software. Make it an all in one software for everything, not just a singular function (where we messed up).

It is not natively supported by a lot of other vendors so without Zapier or an expensive developer, you are either ALL IN with Podio or you may have issues growing and scaling. We didn't run into these until we were really big and not being able to automate some of our processes with other software's bottlenecked us.

Kelsey
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Look no further!

This is by far the easiest project management software to work with - if you are considering using it, just try it out for a few days and you will be sold!

Nit-picky things like how difficult it can be to remove someone from your employee network when they stop working for you.

monday.com, Asana und Smartsheet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Podio is perfect

Podio saves time, makes reporting a breeze and basically helps me run my entire department.

I am not a developer or tech boffin. And you do not have to be when you are using Podio. It is so simple yet powerful that I don't understand why every company out there aren't using it. I use it for numerous functions in my business: workflow, registration, contacts, fun, events, etc.
I like how easy it is to learn and use. I really like how fast I can build, update and change my own workspaces and apps. I use the web-form functionality all the time and it looks very professional.

Is it a Podio or a user problem...? but it often happens that I will add a person a workspace and then they can't access it? And I haven't found the answer in the online help function.

Armand
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

Blank Slate for Project Collaboration

Podio is awesome. For some reason it reminds me of the Campaign Builder within Infusionsoft but for process development instead of automated marketing. Podio is powerful once you figure it out.

Podio is flexible. Any Process flow you can map, can be created in Podio. I have used Podio in multiple industries. Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, just to name a few.

Podio has an outdated visual interface. Overall the application isn't as intuitive as other Project Collaboration tools that I have used.

Barbara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

Podio is great place to divide your workspaces

Overall, Podio is very user friendly. I'm unsure of the exact cost as the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] handles that. I like the functionality of Podio in that we can have employees submit their applications right in the platform and then build their employee files off of that application.

I like having all the different workspaces to separate our different company locations and depts. I like the ease of setting an employee up or removing an employee and the ease of inviting an employee to a workspace.

I don't like if I have an employee who is no longer at one work space and moved to another, I can't easily move their workspace location. I have to create separate workspaces in different workspaces for an employee.

• Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 24.11.2019

Podio for efficient online collaboration

Podio is user friendly and flexible. We have used it as an online hub for our team in different locations. We have been able to customise it to suit our needs and it is growing as the business grows.

Podio is the best online collaboration system I have used. It's flexible and there is an apps marketplace where you can find modules that can help your business in many different ways. You will be able to access apps that will help[ you with project management and accounting as well as other functions in your organisation. It also allows you to build apps for specific functions of your business. And you can scale it as your business grows.

I found this tool to be extremely good for online collaboration. I cannot fault it against what it promises and what it can do.

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Podio

My overall experience is very positive. I would definitely recommend polio to anyone needing a CRM follow up system. It definitely increases long term conversion.

It was super easy to integrate contacts and begin utilizing all forms of initial AND follow up contact. They have multiple features to layout messages, formats, send timing, etc. Everything is easily trackable.

The software functions as intended for the service the company offers and or provides. The features operate consistent and in line with what other similar service provides offer.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

One of our favourites

It's highly flexible and easy to use, saves us time.

* Podio is such a flexible solution. It's the only system I'd ever come across that let you design your system around your business, instead of them forcing your business to fit their system.
* Really easy to use
* Can track/store multiple types of data so is flexible to be used in various areas of the business.

* Importing bulk changes isn't as easy as it could be
* Advanced workflows require a higher package, so you're limited with the lower end packages in terms of automation, without using a third party service like Zapier.

Matt
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Keeps our Department Running Smoothly

Podio is the glue that keeps our team together, managing and saving hundreds of projects.

I like the vast amount of features present in Podio. We use it to manage multiple teams that may be collaborating on jobs. Uploading files, collaborating, and tracking time are all things I do all the time.

The only issue I have is that arranging some of the view options is a little bit clunky. It's hard to fault Podio too much for that though, as they present you with a very large amount of customizability options.

• Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 25.8.2018

Highly flexible CRM

Podio is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. It's highly flexible, letting you adjust the CRM to suit your business and language. It's really easy to use, so internal adoption is easy and you can use it for managing so much more than just CRM. It's easy to create new apps and templates and you can modify these on the fly.

Any advanced features require extensions and/or the premium version to have access to GlobiFlow (which is awesome, but the costs add up for small businesses).
Support can be a little slow at times.

Kara
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 8.9.2017

Our company used podio for about 3 years as a custom CRM. It was reliable, easy, and improved...

This streamlined our lead intake process, helped us better achieve our sales goals, and took our professionalism to a new level. Additionally it offered us more measurable metrics, some basic automation/workflows, and a clearer sales pipeline.

The flexibility of the software, the cloud-based nature, and the ease of use. I would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

We're ready for a more inclusive marketing automation software that integrates with our web presence as a more robust CRM. This was a great product that served us well, but our business needs are different now.

Waseem
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 11.11.2016

Good product but can be better

Podio is a good enough organization and collaboration platform that we use on a daily basis at our company. It's very feature packed and is quite customizable. My major issues with it though is that the UX is a bit too cluttered and messy and there are one or two occasional bugs. It can also be a bit difficult for new users to understand. This hasn't kept us from using it for the past couple of years though and its ability to hook up with other tools (like TimeCamp in our case) is also a great bonus.

Feature packed.
Customisable.
Ability to link with the 3rd party tools.

Messy/cluttered interface/UX.
Occasionally buggy.
Difficult to understand for new users.

307 Bewertungen