Quorum Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Quorum

Quorum ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, die Öffentlichkeitsbeauftragte bei der Verwaltung von Prozessen zur Gewinnung von Fürsprechenden für verschiedene Anliegen mit Hilfe von Facebook/LinkedIn-Lead-Werbung, Inbound-Texting und...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Quorum durchsuchen

30 von 30 Bewertungen
Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

Actionable Insights

Great, my contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful.

Quorum helps us generate actionable insights on a routine basis. It is most helpful for us to understand what elected officials are talking about on social media and owned channels.

Lack of mapping integration at the state legislative level.

Katie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

The Quorum Transition

User-friendly, multi-faceted approach to tracking advocate activity, leveraging advocacy priorities, engaging with lawmakers and their offices, and displaying professional data sets.

Certainly costlier than other vendors, and at times capabilities are discussed and/or promised that aren't quite delivered as described.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing about your transition and feedback. Since the beginning, we've applied customer feedback to build best in class software and we fully believe that's how we get better at helping you!

Beantwortet am 14.10.2019
Tyson

Bewertet am 30.7.2020

API review

For what it advertises, it does well. For being flexible to our trade association's growing advocacy needs, it leaves a lot to be desired. The ability to do paid social and a more robust and customized reporting section would be way more useful.

The ease of set up is great. For what features it has, it's fairly easy to use and get where you need to go.

It's such a finished product that it doesn't have a lot of flexibility when you need it to do something new or to try a new feature. As such because it's so baked and new feature updates are few and far between, if the tool doesn't do something you need the customer service folks give you a big "shoulder shrug".

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Hi Tyson - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear that Quorum is easy to use and that you were able to get up and running quickly! Additionally, I appreciate you letting us know your thoughts around new features. We are able to build best-in-class software by listening to client feedback and implementing their ideas. If you're interested, I would love to set up some time for you to share your thoughts with our Sr. UX/UI designer or other opportunities to share your thoughts with the product team. Reach out to [email protected] if you're interested.

Beantwortet am 3.8.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Quorum

Megan

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Quorum review- Features that provide value

Integration was very easy and fast. They have a comprehensive resource center. The additional tracking features provide great value for our smaller GR shop and allow us to work more effciently.

There is a bit of a learning curve with the system and takes some training before you're able to get the most out of all the features.

Kara
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

Love Quorum!

Ease of use across all add ons and excellent customer service.

I wish there were more functionality in the state and local tools.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

"Excellent customer service" is music to our ears! We'd welcome your input on additional functionality you'd like to see at the state and local level. Please feel free to make your recommendations known to your Customer Success Manager or reach out to me at [email protected]

• Branche: Rechtsabteilung

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Love Quorum!

I love Quorum! The best thing about Quorum is honestly their customer service and staff. Of course, the website is wonderful as well, but the staff honestly make the company what it is. They are always available via the chat function on the website and scheduling a one-on-one training is also very easy. Quorum also offers step-by-step instructions on how to do most everything on their website. I love using Sheets for tracking and displaying bills, and I especially appreciate the public-facing maps that you can set up with your sheets. I also appreciate that the status of legislation is updated throughout the day. I also love how easy it is to search for legislation and I really like that each bill has a direct link to the actual legislation.

Integration with our existing business processes was/is a bit of a challenge. Our company uses StateNet primarily for tracking legislation. Quorum's bill tracking mechanism is a bit quirky and every user at our company is linked in Quorum, which is not a good thing in our case because we all track legislation in different subject areas for different grants and projects. Also if one user marks a bill "unimportant, it is removed from everyone's tracking dashboards. I wish Quorum's bill tracking worked a bit more like StateNet's and then Quorum would be absolutely perfect!!!

Justin
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.4.2020

Stop the Spreadsheet Madness

If you work in the public affairs or government relations fields, this software is a must have. No more exporting contact lists of Members (local, state, and federal) in one platform to use in another. No more tracking legislation in one system and grassroots campaigns in another. No more spending hours putting together data from different systems to put together a report on the effectiveness of your engagement and advocacy on that critical bill. Quorum says their system is software built for public affairs. It's not only that, but it's also a game-changer.

Literally the only downside of the platform is how powerful it is and how many features it has. Remembering everything the system can help you do can be a challenge. On the flip side, I can't say enough about Quorum's customer service and their willingness to help. This isn't an hour-long software onboarding for your team. It is regular meetings with the team at Quorum. If you're not careful, you might forget that your public affairs department doesn't have it's own IT team.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Awesome to hear that Sheets have been a game-changer for you. Our Customer Success team is at your service as you continue to familiarize yourself with Quorum's many features. Thanks for the kind review!

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

Great customer service!

Quorum has been very helpful to our organization in accomplishing our advocacy goals, especially in the COVID crisis when virtual grassroots advocacy is absolutely critical.

Quorum is great because it combines legislative tracking, grassroots, and outbound email into one tool. I picked up on the tool quickly, but the support team is VERY responsive whenever I do have a question or if I run into a glitch. I also appreciate that I don't feel like I am being sold to when I talk to our rep, more that they genuinely want to help our org accomplish its goals.

Some aspects of Quorum are not user-friendly and take some time to learn. I use Quorum daily, but my colleagues who use it less frequently sometimes have trouble remembering how to complete certain processes like setting up an action alert or policy tracking alert.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

I love to hear that our support team is "VERY responsive," and I agree that our customer success team genuinely wants to see our clients accomplish their goals! I'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can make the product more user-friendly! Reach out to me at [email protected] if you're interested in setting up a call with our Sr. UX/UI designer to share your thoughts.

Beantwortet am 3.8.2020
Sara
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Unmatched customer service

Quorum provides the best customer service of any product I think I've ever used. They are always extremely quick to respond and are direct in answering your question. They ask the right questions, and while most things can get solved within minutes, if they can't, they will get it done as soon as possible--you are not forgotten.

The bulk upload feature is great because you can correlate your cells to the actual fields in Quorum. Extremely intuitive so that it doesn't require a set Excel template to upload.

The custom data and download center is also great for creating leave behinds for our congressmen.

The Outbox feature is great to have, but it is not meant to serve as your primary newsletter service, even though it can. There are many simple email features that are lacking that would be great to implement.

While it can serve as your database of contacts, it is not the best CRM we've ever used. It's definitely meant to be a place for your advocacy efforts but maybe not your entire database.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

The bulk upload functionality is certainly a handy one! Wonderful to hear that makes it easy for you to keep your contact records up-to-date. We'd welcome your product feedback on how we can make Outbox more valuable to you; feel free to share that feedback with your Customer Success Manager or reach out to me at [email protected]

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

Amazing Resource

There are so many different components that as long as you invest the time to learn the software, it can make your job so much easier and give you an incredible amount of data. The Quorum team is also excellent to work with -- friendly, helpful and genuinely interested in feedback.

It can take some time to become familiar and learn the features, but it's worth the investment.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and for making the investment in learning and making the most of Quorum!

Pauline

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Quorum

Excellent produce, excellent customer service

The company is very responsive to users' feedback and has implemented many of our ideas and suggestions for improvement. Quorum's Sheets feature has made it easier to develop advocacy target lists and bill tracking charts. Its Documents database is the most extensive I have seen.

We have come across some minor bugs that the company is addressing.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Excellent Government Relations Platform

Quorum is a feature-rich government relations and legislative/regulatory tracking platform that has helped our federal affairs team to improve our outreach, track legislation, and map our engagement and impact. Quorum's tools, particularly its issue tracking and sheets features, have given us the opportunity to have a bird's eye view and the ability to go granular across the wide variety of issued we track. Quorum is first in class for state legislative tracking, too.

Quorum's rich feature set took some getting used to, and they were very helpful in resolving these initial challenges through a strong customer service offering.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you for providing your feedback on our product and customer service. It's wonderful to hear the issue management and sheets features are helpful to the work you do!

Kathryn
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy Access to State Legislation Status

Always get quick, efficient and pleasant service from staff when I have a question. That is critical when I need to run a report.

I like that I can quickly reference bill text, status, and latest actions from either my laptop or phone when travelling.

Filters still need to be refined. Still receive a lot of bills that don't impact my business.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Capterra community and for highlighting our mobile app! It's great to hear that's helpful while travelling. If you'd like to talk more about your bill filters, please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

SGR Review - Top 5 pharmaceutical company

The Sanofi SGR Team would highly recommend this product to other state lobby teams. Every month they add more and more content to make our jobs in the state easier to navigate. If there is a new request, customer services is always willing to help their IT Department add that for our SGR Team. Our representative even comes to Team meetings.

The Sanofi SGR Team comments about the bill tracking and daily updates. The system also runs great reports for internal use.

Sometimes, I can't remember how to add or delete a function. But customer services will always jump on a call or webex to assist.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for recommending Quorum! We're glad to hear regular updates to the platform enhance your experience with Quorum State and that our support team has been able to assist when you've encountered challenges.

Kate
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Quorum User Experience Review

I appreciate the suite of options available for organizing bills and officials. It's helpful to be able to select from lists of officials that I've made when sending out an invitation to an event that I think officials might be interested in. I also appreciate that I can track the progress of not only individual bills, but for issue areas at large.

The search bar can be frustrating. For example, if I log onto Quorum and search a keyword like "biodiversity," it often defaults to officials.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Hi Kate! Thank you for your review, and I'm happy to hear that you find Quorum valuable! Per your point regarding default searching, I recommend you reach out to your customer success manager or our support team who can help adjust your search settings to your liking. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 16.10.2020
Sean
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

Simply the best!

Very user friendly on both the user experience side, as well as the administrator side of things where I am able to control nearly aspect of what I would like to do. The customer support team is also incredible. The live chat support always has quick responses and answers, and if they do not know immediately they will get an answer for me in a timely manner.

Nothing, it is the best product on the market and helps me on a daily basis!

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you for your review and for your kind words for our support team. I'll make sure to pass those along.

Frank
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

NDAA Review

We've had a fantastic experience wit Quorum! Their product is effective in ensuring we do not fall behind in tracking legislation or staff changes. Further, they greatly value their clients in a way that other companies simply do not!

The ability to track legislation and place the desired bills into an easily downloadable spread sheet is the most significant tool for our legislative affairs. Additionally, the ease in creating custom one-pagers for our members is an important feature for providing value for prosecutors who may visit DC to lobby their legislators.

The two areas lacking in some form are custom descriptions of legislation, including short summaries. Further, the service does not provide its own news service, however it very effectively tracks news that may mention your company.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Great to hear the custom one-pagers feature is valuable to youit's definitely a unique tool we're proud of. Thanks for sharing about your experience with our product and our team!

Cicely

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Quorum is a Game Changer

My overall experience with Quorum has been incredibly positive. I recommend Quorum often to colleagues at lobbying firms, public affairs firms, associations and corporate offices. Highly recommend!

Quorum is a must-have for public affairs and government relations professionals. I have used Quorum for 5 years and continue to be a big fan of the product.

I don't have any problems or cons with the software.

Eli
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Quorum — Best Legislative Database for Public Affairs

Providing great data to track all of our issues and help our clients.

Simple to use, great and constantly updated insights, helpful customer success teams and great template designs.

Sometimes have trouble downloading data in formats that would be most helpful but usually can work around this

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing your experience using Quorum! If you'd like to chat more about how we might be able to improve the format of your data downloads, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or myself at [email protected] and we'll see what might be possible.

Rachel

Bewertet am 7.4.2019

I couldn't do my job without Quorum!

Easily integrates into each part of my advocacy work, from outreach to Congressional staff to organizing constituent outreach, Quorum helps make my day more productive.

It can be difficult to navigate, not super intuitive.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

We're so glad to be able to contribute to your productivity! Thank you for the feedback about your experience as a user navigating the platform as we strive to make Quorum as easy to use as possible.

Titus
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Fantastic Program, Always Expanding

As a pro-life organization we've been able to use this for both public policy and to counter abortion industry influence. It's been an effective and versatile tool, we've set up close to 200 quorum pages at this point and paired them with blogs and email.

Very effective, has allowed our organization to collect thousands of contacts and make significant lobbying pushes at a state and federal level.

There are always things that could be streamlined, but they're constantly adding functionality. If a specific process isn't made their customer service will do what they can to bridge that gap.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for your thoughts! I love to hear that the customer success team works with you to achieve your goals with the platform. We're always adding new functionality, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM if you have any other ideas for updates.

Beantwortet am 25.8.2020
Ashley
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

Saves me hours of time every day!

ease of use, all the information I need in one place, google for government, great alert system

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

Love the ability to make custom reports!

Quorum makes the work more efficient and manageable!

Capturing engagement as we track legislation in a more intentional way helps to not only visibly see but understand the relationships, issues and area where our progress lies and where there is work to do.

Inability to sync with other software or programs being used like VAN.

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing your experience with Quorum! It's great to hear that our software makes it easier to track and report on your policy landscape in one place. While we do have the ability to integrate with some platforms, including Salesforce, I'm sorry we aren't currently able to support the particular sync you're looking for.

Beantwortet am 14.10.2019
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

I love Quorum

I like the ease of use, the customer is fantastic and I like how it helps to make my teams' job a little easier. They have information at their fingertips with the app to look up staff members, notes, or touches to offices.

At the moment, I don't really have any cons

Antwort von Quorum Analytics

We're so glad we can help make your team's job a little easier. Thanks for sharing your Quorum experience with the Capterra community!

Beantwortet am 24.4.2019
Estuardo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

Reliable, thorough and easy to navigate.

I enjoy the fact that the information is constantly being updated and that they are always innovating to ensure that the tools make our work easier and improve our deliverables to our clients.

The functionality is superb, if I had to come up with a criticism I'd explore the color scheme and layout to allow for certain most often used functions to pop.

30 Bewertungen