SAP Fieldglass Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SAP Fieldglass

SAP Fieldglass ist ein cloudbasiertes VMS (Vendor Management System), mit dem Unternehmen externe Mitarbeitende finden, einstellen und verwalten können. Mit der Lösung zur Verwaltung von Mitarbeiterprofilen können Führungskräfte...

3,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu SAP Fieldglass durchsuchen

77 von 77 Bewertungen
Md.
Md.
  • Branche: Tabak

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

Fieldglass - Your contingent workforce manager

I have been using this software for many days and am greatly experiencing the benefits ( as my organization has to follow certain controls) of managing the contingent workers as per the controls stated. It helps in terms of the contingent workers having which access and when their contract will expire. I am more likely to recommend this software to others.

I. Very user-friendly platform.
II. Data importing and exporting is easy.
III. Hiring 3P/contingent workers ensures the contract management is aligned with the company processes - policies.
IV. Feature of hiring, extension or termination is very easy and ensures zero breach.
V. Allows the HR team to monitor & manage the organizational resources very efficiently.

SAP Fieldglass is just fantastic and I do find anything least about this software.

Mehadi Hasan
Mehadi Hasan

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Its a really awesome tool to manage contractor and employee time

Overall its a great tool and i love using it to manage my team.

Use it mostly for time management for my team. Approving and updating time day to day and managing them accordingly.

Sometime deployment could be hard or managing vendor gets complicated. You have to know the enterprise code and all info to manage vendors.

Hunter
Hunter

Bewertet am 25.4.2018

Do not like or recommend

The only pro that comes to mind is that it tracks peoples time well. I do not really like anything else about it.

Old, archaic system. Their customer service is pretty terrible. Hard to get an answer that is actually helpful.

Antwort von SAP

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your dissatisfaction; we are sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. While we appreciate your recognition of our platform¿s capabilities, we want you to be satisfied with all of the tool¿s features.

SAP Fieldglass continually updates its platform with customer-centric features and runs a support team around the clock to ensure continuous coverage.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance and we can have a member of our support team contact you directly.

Beantwortet am 2.5.2018

Die besten Alternativen zu SAP Fieldglass

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.5.2022

Best Application for managing and onboarding contractors

SAP Fieldglass provides end to end solution for employee onboarding from start to end with the all the compliance. It really saves our lots of time and efforts. If you are planning just have a quick demo and take your decision.

1. In FieldGLass we can manage variety of external employees which are on contract basis.
2. It really helps in compliance regulation for the various operation related to the employee hiring.
3. Great level of security provided at module level which helps in giving restricted access to the user
4. Integration with the other applications is very easy.

1. Analytical part of this application needs to be increase.
2. Learning material needs an improvement

Jose Mari
Jose Mari

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

One for All

FieldGlass is if not the most comprehensive vendor management system tool out in the market. Easy access for everyone that uses the management tool. Ease of use is superb and navigation is easy to understand. The best thing about it is as well, is its fast something that is very vital in where this system is used, something that is appreciated by many when there are multiple users accessing the system all at the same time.

I just wish it had a more intuitive ui over all.

• Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 19.8.2018

SAP Fieldglass

Good product.

Can be customized for certain groups of people to enter their time and expenses.

Assigning and un-assigning projects and tasks and time reversals needs support. It is not very user friendly.

Raj
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

SAP Fieldglass

Overall, another timesheet tool and no brainer if the organization ERP is on SAP and HR records can be easily linked. If interface is not set up then it will be a manual.

The timesheet & claim process is streamlined and easy to use doing timesheeting.
Customer supprt especially w.r.t. password and reset is seamless.

You need to enter the timesheet everytime, there is no copy over or single click to mirror last timesheet.
App experience is poor, ridiculous with things app can do and is not easy to use.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

SAP Fieldglass Review

My overall experience has been good, given my weekly usage. Apart from the less intuitive interface, it serves my purpose to fill up my timesheets very well. I would recommend this software to my colleagues.

I use Fieldglass to fill up my weekly timesheet. It is very convenient to enter hours and also gives intuitive alerts if a working hour is mistakenly filled up for a weekend or a holiday. The time sheet quantity section provides a good overall review of hours worked. Overall its a feature-rich software to use.

It would be better to have a more self-explanatory user interface since it can be a little confusing for new comers. The page has crashed a couple times during usage, but this issue has been resolved and brought back up every time.

Samantha
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Getting better

I like the new upgrade implemented where I can select multiple employees and equipment at once. I also like how it totals the invoice for you as a check before submitting it so I can see if I’ve made mistakes.

I do not like how I can’t find an invoice I have submitted based on my own invoice number.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.12.2018

Terrific req and application tracking tool

Great tool when working with large companies. Easy to track form start to finish and nice for applicants to see where they stand.

-easy to use
-clean design
-updates with features and instructions
-ability to save profiles to resubmit applications
- easy to interact with talent community

-slow close out time for positions
- dependent on user for activity on positions
-limited to what you are approved to view

Stepheney
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Nestle Purina's experience with SAP Fieldglass has been great!

The solution has helped us accomplish a significant business objective surrounding external workforce. We now have a streamlined and consistent process for our organization and will continue to expand on the solution's functionality to meet our new business objectives. The software allows for a number of reporting and analytics capabilities which has helped our business tremendously. The Account Services Team at Fieldglass is incomparable to any other. We consider them a part of our Nestle Purina family. They have gone above and beyond to work with our organization to set us up for success, and prepare us for the future. We are very thankful for their partnership and the solution.

Antwort von SAP

Thank you for the stellar review, Stepheney! Nestle Purina is a valued customer and we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Beantwortet am 9.2.2018
Melissa
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.2.2023

The worst thing I've ever used

I dread logging in every month to use this thing. I now have to login in weekly to check that approvals are going through so that we get paid. Which we never get paid on time. We currently have a signed work order since December but it's not in their system yet, so we now can't invoice for months, and once we do I'm sure there will be multiple issues causing delays in payment. If you're a supplier and your buyer has this platform be ready for the most frustrating experience you've ever had!

I hate everything about it. It's the worst program I've ever used. Any good reviews can't be real, I have yet to speak with a single person who actually likes this thing.

Everything is bad:- It's not user friendly, I spend hours clicking around trying to find stuff that should be obvious- I mostly submit invoices and/or timesheets. It takes hours (2plus) each month to submit an invoice. - We never get paid on time, every time we ask about payment they say there was a "glitch" in the system and they're working on it. Then when they finally fix the glitch the invoice is 2 months overs due and we still have to wait another month to be paid. - Things have to approved twice by the supplier and twice by the buyer. This takes so much time to get anything done.

Faiz

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Talk About Vendor Management

A good and reliable Vendor Management Portal

Works very smooth and lag free inspite of being such loaded. What i like about this software is User-Friendly and easy to understand and teach others.

Talking about cons as a user I didnt find any until now!

• Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

SAP Fieldglass is the best to managed contract employees

A resource setup time is very minimum along with adding all the contract entry. Contractors also can easily enter their time and the manager can approve as per the email notification

This is the most user friendly time contract resource management system. Every resource can be added assigned with individual project. Resource manager gets the email with the link after the resource book time for approval.

It requires two time data entry for the time sheet. Once the user need to enter the time he/she worked and then the hours to match the time booking.

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Good Product Bad people

Fieldglass was a usable VMS with all the features you would expect. The field seems to all have the same basic features and functions.

Filedglass worked as advertised, but implementation model was lacking substance.
Took longer to implement than anticipated. B+ software, D- personnel.

Usman
Usman

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

My Review

Fieldglass is a tool that I daily use for vendor management, workforce management, etc.
we can easily connect with our clients.

Sorry, I don't find any cons in this app.

Bewertet am 6.2.2019

As a contractor and as a manager

Clunky for recording hours the way it is set up for us.

web based tool.
useful for a large diverse workforce

not integrated to costing or charging in other SAP modules - maybe our configuration?

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

SAP Fieldglass for Enterprise Companies

SAP Fieldglass, as a contractor, was simple to use and that's what makes it great. Within 2 clicks, you're able to enter your time and save or submit. The fact that it doesn't take more time than this is beyond helpful, and it's also a perfect experience on mobile.

SAP Fieldglass is probably too large of a system for small businesses, but for time and contractor management within large organizations - it is ideal.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Most worthless least intuitive timesheet software EVER

There are NO benefits to using this program, unless you view frustration as a benefit

Absolutely nothing! This software is cumbersome, counter-intuitive and quite frankly worthless

Everything. I have fought this piece of crap every week trying to enter my hours. I hope that the company I'm working junks this POS!

Antwort von SAP

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are very sorry to hear of any issues you may be experiencing. We appreciate hearing from our customers and want all users to be satisfied with SAP Fieldglass¿ capabilities.

Our team strives to continuously improve our products and services, with regular user-centric feature updates to the platform and an experienced support team for around the clock assistance.

Please let us know if we can connect with you directly to address your concerns and provide assistance.

Beantwortet am 3.10.2018
Karyn
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

One of the Easiest Ways to Submit My Time

This software is intuitive and easy to use. I log in, add my daily hours and hit submit. The next thing I know, my paycheck has been direct deposited.

There really isn’t anything that I feel could be improved. It works seamlessly and makes my life easier.

Kay
Kay
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

SAP Fieldglass is a superior VMS tool that is enabling us to manage our Contingent program.

An organization such as ours requires support and commitment to operate and SAP Fieldglass doesn't disappoint.

Ease of use and analytics that aid in our data review and decision making abilities on how to better run our program. We receive great customer support and feedback reports to better run the Contingent Workforce Program. SAP Fieldglass continues to seek our feedback on the use of the tool which enables a constructive dialogue and constant desire to keep the software ahead of its competitors.

Joe
Joe
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.1.2019

Overly complicated, manual verification for everything, difficult to navigate, slow customer...

How can a software in the 21st century offer customer support with a 7/10 day response time? It would be quicker to send a letter in the post.

None at all. It really is an infuriating POS.

A 20th century piece of software in the 21st century.

Franz
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Great software for managing external employees

All in all, a super solution that is exciting for medium-sized to very large companies.

Super software for the management of external employees. The software covers the entire process, from skill requirements to candidate management and tenders. SAP Fieldglass in combination with SuccessFactors can map the entire total workforce management.

Unfortunately for smaller companies and not so well suited. This software is worthwhile only if a high volume of external employees per year is to be mapped.

Bewertet am 17.8.2019

Very easy to use!

Easy to keep track of applicants and payroll

Nothing its easy to use! Its easy to keep track of everything.

Melanie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

My experience

Good tool!

It's a great way to keep your time updated and in order. It's very friendly, simple and easy to use!

The data entry every day or biweekly. It should have something that can help you fill out the week or month if you don't have an irregular schedule.

77 Bewertungen