ADP Workforce Now Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now ist eine umfassende Lösung für die Verwaltung des Personals, der Gehaltsabrechnung, der Compliance sowie von Talenten und Mitarbeitersozialleistungen. Diese Personallösung eignet sich für Unternehmen mit mehr...

4,2

Jessica
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 30.8.2020

Simple features

overall a good program and super user friendly. I've had people tell me they enjoy this more then the previous program we used.

easy to use features, end user friendly, creates easy recruitment, great outsourcing amazing appearance

customer service is a little lag and needs more features that's all the negative I've got on this one

Chelsea
Chelsea
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

Overall ADP Review

Overall everything has been working great that we don't have to use other systems

We have multiple companies so having the ease of all the functionalities really helpds.

We had some issues with our pay codes and a few other items as we have a very complicated payroll setup but now we are good!

Belkin
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.4.2024

Love it! Never changing

It is very convenient for all employees to be able to access their payroll and check how everything is calculated. Also, love the section to access all w2.

Nothing to dislike. It is very straightforward and easy to manage.

Die besten Alternativen zu ADP Workforce Now

Marion
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Issues with Reporting and Customer Support

I would strongly urge any user to make sure they are OK with the reports available. Don't take for granted that they can develop any report you may need. Also, If you are use to a personal support experience and find that necessary for your company this is not the right move for you.

I like the employee experience through workforce now. I love that my employees can manage their employee files on their own. Adding benefits, changing tax forms, changing contact info. Signing off on policy documents. this is all great and the reason I picked ADP.

My biggest issues are items that didn't even occur to me to check into. Customer reporting is a waste. I have yet to create a report that meets my expectations. Something as common as 401K audit reporting (which should be standard) has fallen below our expectations. And something as simple as a scheduled monthly birth date and anniversary date report has been difficult. After investing several hours of my own time I've just given up. Most recently I've tried to create a summary report from time cards and something as simple as wrapping notes is not possible. I expected more from a company as widely used as ADP. Even our CPA commented on issues with EOY reports from other clients.

Second issue is support. I was told I would have a dedicated support person to assist me if found I was not getting the needed attention from the support line. I emailed my dedicated support person within a few weeks because I was having a hard time resolving an issue. She promptly wrote me back stating she was no longer in that position, when I asked who was I received no response. I went back to my implementation specialist and she informed me that they no longer have that resource available to their clients. I was speaking to a third party and was told she had heard that about ADP from other clients. It sounded like they do this with all new clients. If that is true it's not cool at all! I've found support to be hit or miss. Making appointments has worked best for us, but not always.

ELENA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

I love ADP!

I first started using ADP when I got hired at my job. I downloaded the app and entered my company's information. That whole process was seamless. Once I received my first paycheck, I was shocked to see that this software breaks down the gross/net pay. It tells you exactly where your money went, whether that be taxes, 401k, health, etc. It then tells you how much you are getting in your pocket. Once you have had a couple paychecks, you can see how much you have made to date, week, month, year, etc.

There is not anything i don't like about this application.

Liam
Liam
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

A Lot of Buck for Little Bang

To piggyback off the last response, the overall experience was quite poor when it came to the actual resource navigation of the site. As I took this role over managing this system, it became apparent that there was a very limited amount of knowledge as to what information this system even held, let alone how to actually access it.

To take it one step further, these types of scenarios became more difficult as if there was a situation that hadn't been encountered before, only the administrator was able to handle that particular issue on behalf of the employee. Multiple times when employees attempted to handle benefit package errors/changes and were unable to make any effect.

This said, if it were a personal issue, sometimes employees problems would go unresolved in lieu of having to have someone else handle that problem for them through support.

The software and services that ADP provides are some of the most wide ranging and highly customizable you can find on the market. Being the largest name, they're able to bring in partners quickly and therefore have a good amount of integrations and other employee resources that you won't be offered through smaller providers.

For example, the Life Mart package for employee discount programs is easily one of the most missed pieces of our prior platform (wasn't able to find comparable tool at similar price point).

The navigation and overabundance of links (that generally lead to the same place) make this software very hard to use. On the home screen alone, there were over 30 different options of where you could go from that screen and not a ton of specificity enough to make you confidence that you're even going to the right place.

Theres a lack of actual substance that bothers me. Outside of creating reporting based on the information within the system, the system itself is more or less a portal that connects all these other insurance and investment platforms. The system itself doesn't really do as much as you'd expect for what you pay for. If you're a massive organization and have daily applications of the reporting the system generates, I'm sure it would change things a bit but for your typical small company, it's a bit too deep of a package for their to be so little customization.

Workday HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

At the time, the name carried a good amount of weight. Not having prior experience utilizing a similar system and bringing ADP on at this time, it provided more confidence on our end to know that we were using the tool that the majority of the industry was using.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Good, comprehensive time clock option

Overall positive. The option to prompt users to sign new forms by a certain date and change tax withholding with ease.

ADP allows time clock, retirement and insurance benefits, company and state/federal forms to be all in one portal. As opposed to other vendors that offer these a la carte, it is nice to have a 'one-stop' option. This offers good value for the software's price.

Can be a significant learning curve for new users who are less adept with computer systems. Entering hours in military time takes getting used to.

Sharon
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

ADTP- works fine

It's quick and easy to use to complete a number of tasks.

None that I can think of. Sometimes it's not in time with other apps

sam

Bewertet am 22.4.2024

ADP Timeclock

Very good system for bigger companies with the need to communicate and schedule with employees, management & ownership.

The ability to communicate with people company wide and the scheduling of days off and vacation's is simple

Sometimes the app will freeze up and you are not able to access the timeclock.

samuel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 18.4.2024

pros and cons

has been positive. It's efficient, reliable, and streamlines many HR tasks, making managing employees easier.

What I liked most about ADP Workforce Now is its comprehensive suite of HR tools. It simplifies tasks like payroll, benefits administration, and employee management into one easy-to-use

Not that users friendly but you will get the hang of it as you use it.

Kym

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

ADP

After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Paycom

Warum ADP Workforce Now gewählt wurde

CDK was sunsetting their program. ADP and CDK used to be one in the same therefore we were under the impression that ADP would have more dealership experience when it came to payroll.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

Again because we were under the assumption that ADP had more dealership experience when it came to payroll because they used to be a part of CDK (which is a dealership accounting software).
Nicholas
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

good for users, bad for admins

decent platform but we switched to a more local provider just because of the level of service and ease of setting up new departments(properties). I'd recommend ADP for a larger company that may have some more pull in getting what they need, not a smaller company

Easy to use for all employees, big company, so a lot of the kinks in the software were ironed out a long time ago. Employees know the ADP name and the system can be easily trained and implemented to new hires

our company does property management, which means we need different "departments" (aka properties) under the umbrella management company. It tooks us upwards of 6-8 weeks sometimes to have a new property set up in the system. We always got routed to different departments in ADP with little feedback/response until we escalated the issues out of sheer frustration.

Paycor

cost and ease of use

Zuvor genutzte Software

Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

ease of setting it up and promised a good customer manager.
Karen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

HRIS System

Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Dayforce HCM und Paycom

Warum ADP Workforce Now gewählt wurde

Ultipro is not as supportive and does not have the functionality of ADP.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

Previous knowledge of system and not paying for something we wouldnt use.
ALEX

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

ADP WorkForceNow disregards the "little guy"

One of the worst software experiences I've ever had. We were promised a 2 month implementation, it ended up taking well over a year to get fully set up. We have gone through 10 different account managers on the ADP end and have to restart every time a new one comes into the picture. The software is old and outdated, very complicated to use. Overall, the only reason people flock to ADP is for their "brand name". In terms of ease of use, functionality, and other features that smaller payroll companies offer, ADP WorkForceNow is extremely lacking

WorkForceNow does have a ton of features. They're great features if you can figure out how to use them. Don't expect a rep t help you learn if you're a smaller (less than 500 employee) company.

The platform is extremely old, confusing, and clunky. It looks like a web 1.0 portal and is extremely complicated to use. You basically have to have an employee that dedicates 100% of their time to learning their platform. Customer service is also atrocious unless youre a huge company.

Cristiano
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

Homebase

Warum ADP Workforce Now gewählt wurde

Paychex was more "on rails" and didn't allow some customization that we needed. Also, their time & attendance app was terrible. I spent more time fixing time clocks than anything else.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Paychex Flex
Joshua
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

JNM Rise Inc. - ADP Work Force Now

Truthfully it has not been that bad for time management and processing payroll. Do I wish there were more customization options? Absolutely. Work Force Now has its limitations, and for this reason I have begun exploring other HRIS options.

The set up of the software was fairly simple to perform. We transitioned to this HRIS software from Ceridian in the hopes it would offer more of what we were looking for in transparency with our team, tools for better personnel management to our leadership team, and overall ease of use with our employees. A large decision for us too was that we wanted to move away from paper, and ADP offered a completely paperless option which we really appreciated.

While they claim to pride themselves on customer service, the ADP team have been less than helpful on multiple occasions. That's not to say this is the case for all employees, in fact, some have gone way above expectation and I am grateful for that assistance. Others, have been difficult to work with and have even gotten frustrated with myself when calling in for assistance.

Dayforce HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

I chose Work Force Now because many in my network suggested it was the software of choice. After less than 2 years, I am now exploring other options that better suit my organizations needs.
Sherri
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

It's come a long way

We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Abby
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

One of the least user friendly systems I've ever used

I have nothing positive to say about ADP. I believe our company had good intentions of utilizing this software, but it has been nothing but a headache for us.

Once you're able to find the information, ADP is comprehensive and has employee's information readily accessible in several areas. I think the only positive thing I have to say about this system is that you're able to reset your login password yourself, as opposed to an administrator having to do it.

There are so many things that I do not like about this software - some of the main areas of concern/difficulty:

1. There are entirely too many "widgets" to navigate through to get to the information. Information can be accessed in so many different ways, it's confusing to find what is most efficient. Personally, I think two options is a reasonable approach. It seems like we're always finding new ways to get to the same information, as opposed to it being streamlined. I don't like all the options - we have been using ADP for almost a year now and I STILL do not know how to find certain information.

2. I am an administrator and have access to an entire team (300+ employees) information. Our employer thought that ADP would work to streamline things and make accessing their information easier. Unfortuantely, I have to go through many windows and "filters" to find the information I'm looking for.

3. There are ghosts in the system that we have not been able to determine why they keep happening. For example, we have several employees we keep entering schedules for, and despite saving them, entering them through different administrators, those employees schedules WILL NOT save.

4. This system's effectiveness is largely reliant upon a company's own data entry procedures. Someone, somewhere, is entering my team's information incorrectly. As a result, I will randomly come across employees who have been misentered into the system and our IT department has to resolve.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Abby, I'm sorry to hear about your experience using the technology. I would be happy to connect with you an ADP payroll representative who can meet with you to improve the experience. Please contact me at [email protected]

Beantwortet am 9.1.2019
Shikha
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc.
This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service.
It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately.
The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application.
The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Sarita
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 10.2.2017

Workforce Now -Better but still needs improvement

I have been an ADP Practitioner since August 2012. Within each upgrade our processes seem to improve on efficiency and accuracy thanks to the updates made. We have however had some issues in terms of "user-friendly" that while are small in nature, they do create inconvenience for our associates.

1. Message Center - I believe it was V10 I really enjoyed our Message Center - having the action arrows available was quick and easy. In the next upgrade it changed to a check, an X and three little dots. While this is convenient, not everyone can see these options on their screen unless a)they zoom in, or b) they scroll down - scroll right - scroll back up. It's just a headache.
2. Time off - this is helpful but still having some issues. We round to the nearest quarter and at this time it is rounded to the nearest minute. Also within time off request, anytime the policy or reason code is changed the hours zero out. We used to be able to submit a week for vacation on one line, it would appear a 5 days x 8 hours and submit. If we wanted to each day individually we had that option as well. Now it's all individually so each line must be manually updated. Very inconvenient.
3. Reporting - The ease of reporting has improved so much I would just assign 5 stars for that! Sadly I have been calling and attempting to build a report that retains an associates work history and still to no avail.
4. Client Service - For the most part the reps I have spoken to have always been very polite. As far as knowledge of a particular module it can vary from person to person so some frustration can occur when seeking an answer for an issue. Also turnaround time on open cases can be way longer than expected, while some never even respond.

All around I truly love this product. In terms of what we need I do like Workforce Now very much. We look forward to all upgrades and improvements that they bring.

As a practitioner the options within the modules has been fairly easy to setup. It has the capacity to do so much more than we are doing in our department currently, and the introduction of ADP Mobile has elevated the service to our associates.

Ease and functionality could be improved. Again minor things but do contribute to the overall experience.

Antwort von ADP

Sarita - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. I would like to connect you with someone who can assist with each of the items you outline below. Please reach out to me directly and I can set something up. [email protected]

Beantwortet am 15.2.2017
Katy
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

We did not have an HRIS, so overall using ADP has been a huge improvement over spreadsheets.

1. Flow from ADP payroll to ADP Retirement Services
2. The upgrades to WFN have been beneficial
3. I like being assigned an OE Specialist for my benefits open enrollment.
4. Employees can print their own W2 form; self service options
5. I do like the customer service specialist option if I have a difficult or complicated issue

1. Pulling data from payroll and benefits using reports is difficult
2. The customer service reps (not the specialists) seem to have a route to handle an issue. By the time I am calling I have narrowed down some possible solutions and instead of listening to where I am in the process the CS rep seems to start at the beginning and goes through solutions I have already tried. They make suggestions or try things that I know are not going to work.
3. There are times when I don't know what I don't know and in setting up something in ADP I do not know what the ramifications are of a decision I have made. Ex: I should have signed up with ADP Retirement Services at the beginning of the year, not the 3rd quarter because when running end of year reports I was missing pertinent data because the deduction codes for the 401k plan were changed to new codes. Didn't seem like a problem at the time, but for my end of year processing it has been a nightmare.
4. I wish the portal page/log in page was more dynamic in order to create a more interesting home page
5. I do not always find answers or help on the Support Pages. Ex: how to set up my employees in a new HSA account.

Hi Katy -

Thank you for providing a review of our WFN platform. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP! I am sorry to hear you have had some less than stellar experiences so far and would like to connect with you more on them. Please reach out to me directly: [email protected]

Beantwortet am 7.12.2017
Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Efficient payroll processing with ADP Workforce Now

Overall, ADP Workforce Now is a comprehensive HR management solution that provides reliable and efficient payroll processing, customizable features, and excellent customer support. While it may be challenging for some users to navigate its reporting features and may not be cost-effective for smaller businesses, it is a solid choice for larger companies seeking a comprehensive HR management software.

The software provides a wide range of features to manage employee data, benefits, payroll, and compliance.One of the standout features of ADP Workforce Now is its user-friendly interface. The dashboard provides quick access to all relevant information and tasks, making it easy to navigate and complete tasks efficiently. The software is also highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it to our specific needs and preferences.The payroll processing feature is also a major advantage of ADP Workforce Now. It provides accurate and efficient payroll processing, which is essential for any HR management software. The payroll module is comprehensive and includes features like time and attendance tracking, tax filing and compliance, and direct deposit options.Another pro of ADP Workforce Now is its excellent customer support. The support team is knowledgeable and responsive, always providing quick and effective solutions to any issues or questions we have encountered.

One of the cons of ADP Workforce Now is the complexity of its reporting features. The software provides a range of reporting options, but navigating and creating custom reports can be challenging for users who are not experienced in HR management.Additionally, the cost of ADP Workforce Now can be a bit high for smaller businesses, which may make it less accessible for those with limited budgets.

Virginia
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

BambooHR

Cost and ease of use
Johnathan
Johnathan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

All your work information in one place

ADP is a big player in the payroll, HR and workplace support space. I use their software because my employer uses it. We switched from Trinet, which I admit I prefer, but WorkforceNow will suffice. It is not a bad tool, but I've had better.

What I state in the title is pretty much the best part of this software. To have everything at your finger tips is a plus. There is detailed information such as the breakdown of your paycheck with graphs included.

These are the areas that I liked the least. One caveat: I realize that these points are not necessarily due to the software itself, but with this application it is hard to separate the issues from the software. I did not give the software any less stars due to no. 2 and 4.

1) the discount page under benefits, seems to hang-up often. It came to a point I stopped visiting because of this.
2) issue with benefits in that the providers could not find us as having enrolled. Is this due to the software or human error? Not sure, but the insurer had to be contacted due to the oversight from ADP.
3) the look and interface will not win any awards. It is functional, but could use a "new coat of paint" and better menus.
4) when I inquired with MyLifeAdvisor via email, regarding an issue, it took two days for a response. I realize that is a reasonable time frame, but am spoiled with our previous vendor responding within two hours.

Margaret
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

2+ User of ADP/WorkForceNow

The most significant benefit for our organization is the reduction of paper flying between facilities. As our managers have become more and more comfortable with WFN we've been able to move away from paper to electronic delivery and processing. The biggest time saver, and I believe improvement in communication, has been using the on line time off request function. This year end we will also be implementing electronic delivery of W2s.

WFN is, for the most part, intuitive for day to day operations. Time clock adjustments, change of status, report production -- the daily interaction and typical use is easy to learn and to train on. When I have a problem or something I'm not familiar with customer service support, especially the reporting group, is very patient and helpful.

The constant "updates" cause problems. It seems these are done over weekends so when I come in on Monday it's not uncommon to run into unexpected delays; what worked on Friday doesn't work Monday morning. As an example, the most recent update required a code for Health Care Eligibility Date in the Tax Section of the New Hire module. It was impossible to locate this code and required a call to customer service. Unfortunately my account manager was only vaguely familiar with this new requirement and it took about 20-minutes on the phone to work out what was needed, the 'why' of the need and what the random code signified is still not clear. The frequency of the updates along with the scope make it difficult to keep up.

6.453 Bewertungen