Workable Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Workable

Workable ist ein Bewerber-Tracking-System, das maschinelles Lernen und KI mit über 40 Integrationen kombiniert, um ein komplettes Einstellungs-Toolkit bereitzustellen. In fünf Jahren haben 20.000 Unternehmen die globale Einstellun...

4,1

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

Fantastic Solution For Recruiters

It enabled us to conduct a more thorough evaluation of our candidates. We were quickly and easily onboarded by the Workable team, who also got us up and running.

The collaborative options are limitless, and the UI is simple to use. It offers all the information necessary, to begin with, reporting and visualizations, and understanding the fundamentals of the hiring strategy and recruiting metrics. Additionally, it offers incredible interfaces with LinkedIn, job boards, mobile apps, and many others.

I wish Zoom or other virtual conferencing services were compatible with the platform for scheduling interviews. Emails from your inbox do not automatically sync or appear right away on Workable. Once a candidate receives an offer letter, the workable's functionality is finished.

Rasha

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

A great ATS

IT was great from search to implementation to using it, the experience was very positive and the impact it made to our recruitment activities was apparent day one

We love having everything related to the candidate in one place. And being able to have the entire hiring team able to collaborate in one space is excellent

We can't sort and file the talent pool for future use except if it is into positions. Also, information from archived positions is not available unless you unarchive a position which can be a bit inconvenient

Breezy

Warum Workable gewählt wurde

Workable provided a better experience for the candidate, the recruiter and the hiring manager and had more advanced features
Sofia

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Love and hate relationship with this ATS

Not what I expected, although I really like a lot of the features, many I do not and it's very frustrating the lack of support, and the system is not cheap at all, so you do expect much better customer support. I will most likely look for a new system, for next year as it is very unlikely we will be renovating the contract next year.

I like that I am able to review candidates from my phone or desktop, that I am able to leave comments and feedback and rate candidates right from the system, and that it has lots of bulk features like emailing in bulk and communicating with candidates via email and text. I also like it that we can post to different countries.

The main thing I do not like about this system is that its integration features do not always work, I just found out that although Checkr, a background check software that conducts background checks all over the world is able to do this, it does not integrate fully with Workable as they claim it does, so you can only send a background check request through Workable for US candidates but not for international candidates. There are many things that are not customizable and are easily accommodated with other systems I have used in the past, like the requisition fields. You also cannot store your in-house job description templates in Workable, you can only either cut and paste or use them from Workable job descriptions. The number one thing, I am very disappointed with is their customer support, it is terrible, they take days to answer, although their salespersons claimed that customer support is 24/7, this is not true and it is false information. You do not have 24/7 customer support over the phone, email, or live chat. Phone line, nobody answers EVER, email expect no response or at least a day or 2 wait. Chat is the only way you may have faster service. But their agents are not very helpful nor knowledgeable of the process. I used Paylocity in the past which is not just an ATS but HRIS all in one, and their customer support is exceptional, you always get an answer and anyone that you reach out to is very knowledgeable of the product, Workable can learn a lot from it.

Die besten Alternativen zu Workable

Darlene
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

Workable is Great!

What is really nice about Workable is that everyone on the team can see each other's comments and updates in real time. The calendaring feature that allows us to invite the candidate and have it show up on our outlook calendar is fabulous and makes our lives so much easier. Workable also sends emails with upcoming trainings which we find helpful.

What I like most about Workable is that it is intuitive and easy to use. We do very little training when we add employees to use the system. I also like how the system saves what I've been working on and can return to my notes without having to start over from the beginning.

Right now, there is nothing that I would complain about or change with Workable.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad getting people to adopt the system has been easy, and when your team needs additional training that we meet your needs.

Beantwortet am 21.8.2019
Jessica
Jessica
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Recruiting has never been easier and more efficient!

Workable was able to fix a few issues. Excellent work, in my opinion. Online Video Interview and Online Assessment Test services have already been incorporated, and this was undoubtedly one of the tool's most significant enhancements. As a result, when you purchase the ATS, you get both services for free.

One of the most useful features of Workable is the ability to take notes at any point along the way. You may use Workable to send and receive candidate emails through the system, including a notifications page that functions something like a telephone. It has several AI integrations.

As Workable is still a relatively young ATS that requires updates and a little of effort, reporting and other more complicated functionalities are a bit limited. Workable isn't the best choice if you want a tool that can do whatever you want it to.

Ryan

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

Not the best option but does the job

- easy to set up pipelines
- migrates to your careers page
- very basic and very easy to use

- minimal functionality
- reporting is poor
- no datapoints

Antwort von Workable Software

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your honesty is crucial in helping us refine our product/service. We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you've encountered with our reporting functionality, and we'd like to understand more about your experience. If you're willing, please reach out to [email protected] to provide additional details. Your insights will guide our efforts to enhance our offering, and we're committed to making any necessary improvements. Thank you for being a valued customer, and we look forward to the chance to learn more and address your concerns.

Beantwortet am 8.3.2024
Jose

Bewertet am 4.9.2023

Great ATS

Workable is a great ATS for a mid size firm and it really makes life easier with their AI.

Workable allows you to have in depth control of every aspect in the recruiting process with the ability to give users varying levels of access.

The changes to the UI have been a bit confusing and in some cases I find them to have complicated things more than helped.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We truly appreciate your positive review and are delighted to hear that you are enjoying AI additions. If you have any further comments or suggestions, feel free to share. We're here to provide the best experience for our users. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 25.12.2023
Lauren
Lauren
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

Solid B+

I’m not sure we get visibility on job boards. We posted a position last Aug using Greenhouse and received 121 applicants in 2 weeks. This year, we posted same job through Workable and got 27 in two weeks. I eventually paid to promote on LinkedIn.

I can’t believe the scorecard feature wasn’t in the standardized ratings! This is a great feature even though my team doesn’t utilize it enough.

Better scorecard- I wish a candidate could have one cumulative scorecard per user where hiring team could score them. Instead, there’s a scorecard for each step of the funnel for each user. If I forget to ask questions in the screen, I can’t just make them empty for the next round, I have to do a whole new repetitive card.

You also have to click around a bit to find this and access it.

Breezy

Warum Workable gewählt wurde

Greenhouse was too robust and more than we needed

Zuvor genutzte Software

Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workable

I’d used it before and was familiar with it

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

Excellent customer service!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a rock star. You should ask for her directly as your rep when initializing your contract with Workable. She went above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service and answer my many questions, even though my company size is smaller than those she typically contracts with.

So far, no complaints. Workable has a great user interface and integrates with CriteriaCorp, our candidate aptitude/personality screening software.

Paylocity und Greenhouse

Warum Workable gewählt wurde

Hire is sunsetting this year, doesn't have self scheduling capabilities, turned off mobile features on 1/1/20, and doesn't have a lot of the other features that Workable does.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workable

Better features and better value.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear about your experience with our Sales Team. We're looking forward to having you as a Workable customer!

Beantwortet am 16.1.2020
Samantha
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Recruitment and HR ATS

Workable is other excellent ATS that I've used. In my experience is a complete ATS with a lot of useful features and very user friendly. It's possible to integrate with other products such as HRIS so the entire recruitment process could be managed from the platform and helps with part of the HR process (contract signature, onboarding process).

Workable it's an ATS that allows you to share your candidate information not only internally but also with external stakeholders. if you're an in-house recruiter you can share the process with the hiring managers and manage the entire process with the platform and if you're an external-agency recruiter, the client can give you access so you can manage the cycle and tag the people who's involved in the process.

Sometimes you have to put candidates info manually.

Rose
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 29.5.2015

JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR, AND MORE!!!!

The software is well thought out, and by far the ONLY affordable option we found on the market. The fact that our employment ads, once on Workable, automatically go out to many FREE job sites without any further action on our part is a huge plus and has led to our being able to have more applications to review (and even more than we can handle sometimes -- but that's HARDLY a complaint!) Workable has been a blessing to our company. I know that sounds cliche', but it's definitely true. I personally spoke with various vendors and attended a few online demos of other options, but the pricing was way beyond what our company's budget could handle! The President of our Company would only support monthly fees that were next to nothing, and I did not believe that such a product existed -- we had also searched a year or so ago, to no avail due to pricing. (Unfortunately I did not come across Workable at that time, or we would be a year into using it by now! The vendor has a helpful, down-to-earth approach. I have received an email or two (often from more than one rep) AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK asking how we like the product and if there is anything Workable can do to further support us. Workable's reps understand the right balance of "helpful". To receive phone calls would be annoying because our office environment is hectic and it's much more efficient to be able to communiate via email. I like receiving their messages, because it provides a quick and easy avenue to address questions or concerns. Any time I have asked a question through email, I have received a response very quickly.

I do not have any significant complaints. The one thing that the Workable software does not include is a pre-made space for an applicant to input their middle name. In instances where an applicant has a very common first and last name, we WANT that middle name (call us crazy!?!). I approached a Workable rep about this (via trusty email!) and he said that they have found that, in the absence of a specific Middle Name block, applicants tend to put their first and middle name in the First Name block. This has not been our experience at all, and I found that answer a bit offputting -- but it's far from a major issue! The software allows for users to add fields beyond the generic, but I believe applicants would be more apt to fill in their middle name if the block was there, front and center. Some applicants just leave the name space we added blank since it's "after the fact". Again though, if this is our biggest problem, we will still prosper with the help of this software!

Diana
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

The Easiest Applicant Tracking Software to Figure Out

We're a startup with less than 15 people trying to hire 4-5 more. We have two people in charge of recruiting.

After getting in touch with other ATS' (Lever, BreezyHR, Jobvite, HiringThing, the Applicant Stack), we went with Workable. This is possibly simply because most of those other softwares put me into a sales cycle queue, and I had to wait 3-4 days before I could talk to someone or see a demo. Meanwhile, Workable lets you sign up for a trial, and gets out of your way. I figured everything out on my own in 20 minutes. I think this is a testament to how well built their UI is-- you don't need a 30 minute handheld demo to figure it out, unlike other ATS (apparently).

To compare, BreezyHR was also fairly intuitive, but we liked the feel of Workable better. Lever is also VERY beautiful software, but we got quoted around 6k/year (no monthly option). Meanwhile, Workable, is 200/mo for 4 jobs (monthly, not annual contract), and has 98% of the same functionality. Lever, based on the demo I got from their very nice saleslady, seems better if you're a big company where you need help streamlining communication quickly between departments, or want help auto-nurturing your recruited candidates. That just wasn't us, we're smaller and only hiring 4-5 people right now.

Workable was easy to figure out, responsive, customizable, and I liked the monthly pay option. I would recommend it to any startup or small company, without any hesitation.

Also, if you're recruiting...the real Workable seller is the People Search function. I almost don't want to talk about it, because I don't want other people to know about it.

-Incredibly intuitive interface
-Upfront pricing that's easy to understand and reasonable (not great, but reasonable)
-Customizable pipeline
-People Search Chrome extension is INCREDIBLE and no one else has it.
-Easy, one step posting to multiple job sites (free and premium)
-Custom links so applicants can apply from anywhere and still end up in your pipeline.
-On/Off mode: You can pay monthly when you're hiring, and stop when you have no active jobs. You won't lose your data.

-A few bugs (software doesn't always fetch a photo when you put in an email, even if it finds multiple social profiles)
-Customer Support isn't immediate (you have to email, but they usually respond in <6 hours)

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

Great tool to support with hiring in a start-up phase

Workable was our 1st ATS. It is a smart, easy-to-use product that helped us grow the company to close to 450 employees. Managers were very happy with the tool.

Workable provides great automation solutions & features for many different things that allow saving lots of time: emailing candidates in bulk, interview scheduling, interview feedback, configurable roles and permissions, communication templates and customizable steps in the interview process.
In addition to this, it has a great analytics dashboard, a user-friendly mobile app, and a fantastic People Function that allows to source passive candidates directly from the ATS, which might be very handy, especially for teams that don't have a LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter licence.

My team couldn't engage with candidates at scale through personalized email campaigns, which made us switch to another ATS. Because close to 40% of our hires are done through outreach automating this part was crucial to us.

Caleb
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Easy to Use and Cost Effective

It's a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a more cost effective option and are okay with losing some of the features you would get with a bigger ATS, Workable is a good choice. They do focus on rolling out new features and I am excited to see what happens next with them.

Very easy to use system, and the interfaces are intuitive for admins, users, and applicants. Each job goes out to 12 free job boards and candidates find it very easy to apply. Also allows candidates to apply with LinkedIn. Tracking of candidates through each job process is very easy with the "Bins" that peoples can flow through. Email templates, interview templates help keep the process simple and effective. Workable allows for each integration with HRIS, screening tools, and other interfaces.

Not much customization available depending on the price point you are willing to pay. More of an out-of-box software and does not allow the flexibility you would see with some other bigger ATS's. Some features you

Madelin
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

My favorite ATS so far!

The ease of use allows me to track my applicants in the most effective way. Workable saves me time in recruiting, with the options of templates, background checks, assessments, and other integrations.

I really enjoy the ease of use. Everything is laid out in such a way, that you can navigate easily. I've trained a few people to use Workable, and they picked it up quickly. They also have many integrations that improve the value. The customizable pipeline is great, and they offer templates you can write, or use their provided ones. They have the option to drag and drop a resume, which will upload a candidate. I use this feature frequently and it is the quickest and most effective I've seen. Overall, Workable has the features I want most in an ATS.

The reporting is not my favorite. They have many options for reports, but you cannot customize all of them, which makes it harder to track the lead sources in depth. I wish there was a better rating system, currently, I can do thumbs up or thumbs down, but I find many candidates don't fall into either of those two categories.

Kayla
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Makes hiring more organized

I have had a good experience, and it's clear that it isn't as biased as some applicant tracking software in terms of scanning for keywords or making it too easy to bulk discount applications based on bogus criteria that might be inaccurately flagged by algorithms. It simply makes it easy for humans to do the work.

I appreciate that you can see the number of candidates at each stage of the hiring process, send email through the tool, and follow a conversation from end to end. I like that you can bulk email applicants. I appreciate that applicants can apply via different websites and it shows up in one place, and that they can take shortcuts like pre-filling with their LinkedIn profile.

I dislike how, even after many years of using the tool, I still don't know how to log in from the website, I can only reach it from a link in my email. It seems like they don't want to make it easy to see all the roles you're hiring for or have hired for in the past. I don't like how it seems so easy to accidentally bulk email the wrong candidates, or email a candidate when you intended to leave an internal note.

Joey

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

Clean Design / Terrible Company

I started a trial to find out how Workable could benefit our business and needless to say, I was unable to complete the Trial because I was asked to provide a Utility Bill or "Other business documentation" that includes my business address.

Upon providing Paychex Invoices and Employment Tax Forms (sent directly from the state) that they ("Workable") will not be able to approve my job postings based on their guidelines and that this was their final decision.

It seemed like Workable would have been a great choice if you can get past the verification process. Below is the email I was sent.

"
Hello Joey,

We have passed this business documentation to our technical team for review. They have come back to us and based on the information provided, they will not be able to approve your postings again based on their guidelines. This is their final decision in regards to the jobs on the account, unfortunately.

In our experience, it is unlikely there are any changes that will bring it within our guidelines for publication. In this case, it would be best to try posting on the job boards directly.

I am sorry I can't be more helpful in this case.

Juan
Workable Customer Support"

The overall look and feel of the interface is clean and easy to navigate. The pricing seems to be on the fair side.

Regardless of being a paying customer, you receive terrible customer service. The company cannot be relied on if you run into any troubles with their system, actually reaching someone capable of assisting you is near impossible.

Last email from this company has been included in my comments.

Taylor
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

Workable review

Workable is extremely easy to use. The features built in are very self explanatory and the job boards are top notch.

Everything seems to be coming at a price now. Workable started off as one of the most truly affordable ATS systems. They have not always been the first ATS to the table when introducing new functionality, but they seem to do a good job with it. However, they have been taking away portions of the product that were initially available, which comes off as greedy. Customer service is incredibly inflexible at times, which is quite frustrating for a company that has been with them for so long.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Great for recruiting, not so great for reporting

Being cloud based this allows remote teams to collaborate on recruitment.

The format of the published jobs is standard so very like ability to brand or bespoke the pages.Reporting was a pain. Tracking links for the origins of the applications did not work all the time and was misreporting often with linkedin ads showing as website or google. Getting the information out on reporting was also hard as it had to be exported in order to work with it and link back to clients' paid ads on linkedin

Lex
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Tracking referrals

Easy to use with helpful metrics shared. Easy to refer directly through the portal or send a link.

Can easily share links for referrals. Also tracks clicks and applications on either direct link or LinkedIn shares.

Shows you active referrals and stage of recruitment proces.

Wish there was a feature to see shared feedback on candidate

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback, Lex! Ensuring we understand your product suggestion: all members of the hiring team can see shared feedback on a candidate. Externally, we'd bump into privacy issues. Here's more: https://help.workable.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012983547-Reviewing-and-evaluating-candidates. Appreciate you as a customer, and encourage all product ideas to be sent directly to our team in our customer community: https://community.workable.com/ideas. Thanks again for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 22.9.2022
Arun
Arun

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

Used workable as user for over 2 years. Generally a good experience.

Generally a good software for recruiting except for timeline and dates. Easy to use and handle.

What I dislike and face difficulty is the historical timeline. The software does not indicate the historical date of submittal or date of comment/note. It just says 10 days back or 1 year back (Which may be approximate) . Dont have exact date to pull up candidate email from the outlook if needed ! Also if you reply to a workable email message the reply is partially cutoff and does not appear on work

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Good starting ATS for a small/medium size startup.

In general, workable was a good tool to use and I think it helped us get of the ground when we started designing our recruitment department and processes. I would have liked a little more support from their team and them being able to innovate and integrate news features much faster than what they did.

Workable was the first solution that we found as an ATS for our recruitment process. It was good and solid for what we needed at that moment. It was straightforward and easy to manage. It provided several integrations to maintain a good workflow in our process

We found ourselves having to do a lot of manual work instead of automatizations. It was a work in progress and they couldn't add many of the features that we wanted at that time.

Antwort von Workable Software

Appreciate the feedback! Innovation is core to Workable and we're always expanding our product offering!

Beantwortet am 16.5.2019
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Very well designed recruitment management tool

Very well-designed, easy to use recruitment management tool. Has given us visibility at every stage of process

Intuitive to use. Easy to manage even when juggling lots of applications. Good inbox layout and workflow through hiring process works well. Filters are useful feature as well..

Really not much to criticize - I've used a lot of these types of applications and this one is probably the most intuitive to use. Occasionally small lag when jumping from jobs to people lists - but this is minor.

Antwort von Workable Software

Glad to hear you like Workable's design! We strongly believe in user-focused product design.

Beantwortet am 26.4.2019
Allan
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Good ATS for your Recruitment Department

Workable was good to start with. It definitely helped us get going with the whole recruiting process for our company. Price was also reasonable for what the product had to offer. I can't complain on the time we used it.

I liked that it helped us start our recruiting department from scratch and it was easy to use. It helps you organize and keep track of candidates and their information.

I did not like that it lacked features like having its own built in video conference tool for international interview. Also, I never fully knew what the tool was capable of doing. Instructions and training were very basic.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! We're always expanding our product offering and creating new training materials to help customers optimize their recruitment process.

Beantwortet am 20.6.2019
Ana Sofia
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Great Plataform

I have solved the easy way to see the all scenario of a candidate. All the information is displayed and using # we can quickly understand the status of the candidate.

Lack of crashes and quick plataform, easy to integrate and takes minutes to create profiles. We are able to delete status etc. Great

The process was very easy and its intuitive.

451 Bewertungen