GoodDay Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über GoodDay

GoodDay ist eine cloudbasierte Projektmanagementlösung, die sich an Unternehmen aller Größen in verschiedenen Branchen wendet. Zu den Funktionen gehören Ideenmanagement, Ressourcenmanagement, Meilenstein-Tracking, Kanban-Boards,...

Nutzerbewertungen zu GoodDay durchsuchen

144 von 144 Bewertungen
Olga
Olga

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

The most powerful yet easy to use project and task management system

Great onboarding, very responsive support, always helpful with configuration and customizations, if needed. The teams get started with the system in a matter of hours, it is very intuitive. Also noticed that updates and new features come out very often, with tutorials and quick tours, great software!

The key value is GoodDay's flexibility, easy of use, and visualization of all work - makes daily work extremely organized and transparent, almost on auto-pilot

If I had to pick something, some users have mentioned mobile app could be better, but I do not necessarily agree

Jira, Trello, monday.com und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay

More flexibility, easier to get started, better visualization of work through various views, better pricing.

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

Online project management tool, packed with features.

I recommend GD to people who need something more robust than the free tools out there, and want something that has a lot of features for a reasonable price.

GoodDay has great basic PM tools - Kanban board, Gantt charts, etc. It is flexible in its views, allowing me to bring to the front the features I am using. My company manages multiple projects, and GoodDay has become essential to our work flow. I really like the Action Required feature as different team members need to contribute to the accomplishment of various tasks. I also like the flexibility of designing my own task types to track the different types to things we work on.

Customer support and training have been weak. We have had to figure a lot of things out ourselves, and we find that onboarding new team members is slow because of the learning curve. It only has the most basic help function, and customer service has sometimes been unresponsive.

Jira, Trello und monday.com

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde

By the time I paid for the upgrades that my team needed, it was quite a bit more expensive than GD, and GD offered all it's features (more than I need!) for one price. After switching I started using more of the features and have felt that GD offers very good value for the price.

Trello

Price and ease of use.
Shin Hean
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Bewertet am 4.9.2018

Great way to start planning

- Use it to keep track of every colleague's task progress.
- Simple and easy to use but lack of flexibility to customize further.

- Able to assign task to colleague easily.
- Keep track of task's progress and who responsible to complete the task.

- Lack of integration with popular task tools such as Slack, Trello, Jira or IFTTT.

Die besten Alternativen zu GoodDay

João
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

One of the most complete Management Tool in the market.

The product offers a wide range of features that are critical for a good management tool (in my vision). The fact that I can have Projects/Tasks management, Gantt view (for project-only or groups of projects), Workload view (for project-only or groups of projects) and Time Tracking on the same platform is amazing. I'm not aware of other tools that provide all of this with so ease of use as GoodDay. The pricing is also very accessible compared with other big tools on the market which also helps smaller companies to have complete solutions for their businesses.

With a wide range of features comes also some learning curve to adapt to all the new options. Having a background of usage for other management tools helps to speed up this learning curve, but it exists, as normal.

monday.com und Asana

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde

I was using the previous software (Asana + Instagantt + Everhour) on the agency where I was working, which provided all the solutions for the needs that I had but after I left the company and started my own I started looking for other options that could be more complete instead of having to switch between platforms. That's when I found GoodDay among several tools.

Everhour und Asana
Oran
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 16.2.2020

Perfect for our needs

As the project manager, I felt I was flooded with too much information. Good Day provided a "storage container" for all this information and gets everyone on the team to be in better sync.

I liked that Good Day has a very functional feel to it - it is definitely not overly designed.
You can view tasks in several different ways - default list, board, gantt, etc. Very handy.
It's good both for (1) getting up and running quickly and (2) allows you to invest more time in order to tweak it for your own purposes.
All is quite intuitive.
Another big bonus is that you get most of most-needed functionality for free without a time limit and for up to 15 users.
Also the paid version is very reasonably priced.

It has some bugs here and there. Nothing that made me turn away.
The documentation is not completely up to date.

Jira, monday.com und Asana

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde

TeamGantt was too limited for our purposes, having it's focus solely on the Gantt view. It didn't gain traction inside the company. Good Day is smoother to use for collecting tasks, moving them through the workflow between people and viewing it all.

TeamGantt

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay

I liked Good Day's functional look and feel. I wasn't constrained by a time- and function-limited trial so I had plenty of time to try it out and scale it slowly inside the company without feeling to tied down.
Raphael
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

A Comprehensive, User-Friendly App with Superior Benefits

I've been using the GoodDay app for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. It offers a wide range of features and is incredibly easy to use. The only downside is the occasional slow response time and lack of intuitive navigation. Overall, I highly recommend GoodDay to anyone looking for an easy-to-use and comprehensive app.

I recently downloaded the GoodDay app and I'm really impressed. It's incredibly comprehensive, offering a wide range of features, and incredibly user-friendly. I love that I can easily keep track of my daily activities, set reminders, and even set goals. It's been a great help in organizing my life.

The only downside I've noticed so far is that the app is quite slow to respond at times. I also find that it can be quite difficult to find certain features, as the interface isn't always intuitive.

Alyx
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Near-perfect with little rough corners.

We love it - period.

The UI is great. No more issues like with our previous software. Thinks work, no lags, you can get stuff done in so much less time. Let's very self-explanatory.

You can't auto-expand subtasks at all, especially not by default.

ActiveCollab

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde

ClickUp has terrible performance, doesn't offer self-hosting / on premise, and forced us on higher pricing. They have database issues, they have terrible UX and just make their UI beautiful over functional. GoodDay hit the almost perfect spot between good UX and good UI. There's a few rough corners, but they are little compared to the mess that is ClickUp.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay

Better UI, more customization, CRM system, company seems less likely to IPO or get bought up (often, companies that do that degrade in quality)
Alexandre
Alexandre

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Intuitive Solution

The system serves me, at the moment, in the distribution of activities and resources. Meets the Flow of care processes. Registration and Service History. And others.

The product can be adapted to your needs.
So, if the process is well implemented, the results will be very positive, in terms of controls and processes in one place.
Simulate the process to get the expected result.
If you simply register, you may not have the expected results, like any other system.

So far, it serves our process well, and quickly.

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay

The Cost and I managed to apply our process with the customizations we have.
Astrid
Astrid
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Fav Project Management Tool

The first few times I struggle, once I learned how to maximize the tools it was like heaven on earth. Beautiful and most importantly clear and logical dashboards. The number of features on the paid version can be imposing but they are all useful.
I do wish there was a trial option, sometimes when advising my costumer or employees about the tool they always want to have a trial period to see if it is what they are looking for and when the notice you either have the free or paid version they are desssincorage.

The easiness to navigate thru projects and dashboards. Customer support is on point and provides quick and useful resolutions.
Many features, in regards to providing visibility and real-time status on dashboard ahhh *chef kiss*, and honestly once you learn you can never forget about it.

Crashes constantly sometimes are down due to maintenance and the times that those are scheduled happen to be during business hours.
Too many features... yeah I mean once you master them all you see the benefits of them being there but to train new users and try to get them up to speed can be challenging.

Matt
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

GoodDay Review

It was a Good day! Hopefully my positive review helps in making important job decisions easier for others!

Easy workflow and project management, it's a life saver handling 60 some people

Logging in was sort of an issue at first

Bewertet am 2.3.2018

Easy to use, flexible, mobile-friendly, feature-rich application

Literally, our development life became much more stable, easy and even fun with it.

The main advantage of this software is that it gives you ways to set up, analyze, monitor your goals and tasks and watch how their are completed by your team.
Its fresh design, look and feel and its functionality give us what we need from this kind of software.
I also need to tell that the price is also one of the advantages of this app. We need the price to be not that high and we get what we were looking for with this application.
I hope we will keep using it and they will go with their development.
This is also something I really liked about them. They keep on implementing new features into the app. And its keeping better and better.
Needless to say the support is great also. If smth is not okay they will deal with it asap.
And if I wish to implement smth new into the app - smth other users do not have - they listen to my words and we come up with an idea of how it should work together - a solution which costs not that much and we wanted to have in this software.

There are might be some. But we did not find any of them. We had several issues with it when the app was not reachable. But everytime these issues were fixed in 20-30 minutes.

Mikhail

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

With GoodDay everything is in one place now and everybody is informed about what is going on...

3-in-1 - GoodDay packs three most important management tools: lists/boards for task management, Gantt-chart for planning and calendar for event management. It is surprising that there are not so many project management solutions that have all three. Managers usually workaround this by using a separate software for the missing part which brings unnecessary complexity. Having tasks, timeline and calendar in GoodDay is very convenient.

Flexible project structure - being able to structurize projects in folders is a perfect feature for keeping things in order. This allows managers to have their projects neatly packed together unlike other PM software where you could get lost in hundreds of projects stored in a flat list.

Modern and very responsive interface - GoodDay interface feels like a breath of fresh air after having experience with monstrous corporate PM software (you know, the one that starts with J). Everything is located in a perfect position, a lot of small things in front-end prevent you from doing something wrong. Loud applause for the UI/UX team!

Area-agnostic - in our company we work in multiple areas: electronics, backend, frontend, support, sales, design. With GoodDay we've been able to put all departments in one system thanks to GoodDay not being fixed to single workflow, but providing tools to customize your own.

A lot of extras - there a so many nice additional features in GoodDay. Big screens, views, pretty and quite helpful reports.

Evgeniya
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Productivity

Good

easy to use, increases productivity, great for project management.

Do not know as yet, still learning features on the product.

Microsoft Project und monday.com

Microsoft Project und monday.com

Svetlana

Bewertet am 6.12.2020

Very simple to use, and it helps to multi-task, track progress and engage team members

I've tried multiple other tools for project management, but GoodDay is the only one that made my work easier starting day 1. I love it because 99% of its interface makes sense. Also, there are tons of features that I don't use - and they don't stand on the way. I only see what I need to see, and it's easy to focus on the right things. Also, the timer sticks to the very bottom of the screen and doesn't irritate me, unlike other timer tools :)

The timer feature is perfect for tracking time investments for each task during the day. No more manual logging! And the way it sums up work hours in the end of each day, week, month - per person, per task, etc - makes HR reporting so easy!
Also, the interface is very intuitive and user-friendly. In just 2 hours you can schedule lots of projects and see all tasks, subtasks and deadlines on a single dashboard. Actually, lots of different dashboards, to track every aspect of project management, and easy switching between them.

The smartphone version is not as perfect as the desktop browser version.

Ajay
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

A very good tool to manage team, project and tasks

My team is very happy and started using this a collaborative tool. It is the most powerful and inexpensive tool compared to other tools

It's pricing, Ease of use, UI, chats, Task management, cost management

Cost, UI, ease of use
Daniele

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

A satisfied user

In a company where lots of people work in smartworking it's very important can share the activity and know the status of each activity. For this reason, Goodday has all the tools to better manage the various tasks with the entire work team.
Also the timespent's reports give a quick view of the effort of single resource for a task rather than a project

It's easy to manage the project and assign the tasks for each project. Then you can add the time spent for more users on the same task and this it means you have always the task under control both for the target and the cost.

Maybe it could be useful update the task via e-mail

Sol
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

One of the best

Very happy

works fast
not expensive
rich of features

Missing budget for projects that can give me better understanding of project costs

Frank G.
Frank G.

Our Go To Project Management Soltion

We had a look at several project management tools in the past. We liked the ease of setup and the flexibility on each level of hierarchy in the project.

Works for all departments, unlimited levels and works with an easy API

In the past the support was difficult to reach, but this changed since a year.

Vishal
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

Best Collaboration App I have ever used.

Rating 4.5 Stars for developing complex applications with creativity & still keeping their simplicity.

It allows me to create & manage projects/tasks at such ease that I have forgotten to maintain my Diary anymore...

Nothing so far...........................

anil
anil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

One of the best and simple Project management tool

GoodDay project management tool is easy to adopt , and it has very good dashboard and I can easily take report for each individual and their tasks. it allows to create tasks and assign to team and make easy to communicate to team. I can view my own tasks.I can feel one of the best alternative to JIRA.

Email notification could be better than the current format. and UI needs some more richness.

Antwort von GoodDay Work

Hello Anil. Thank you for your feedback. Could you please share your ideas regarding Email notifications & UI improvements at our feedback portal at www.goodday.work/feedback . Thank you.

Beantwortet am 16.4.2019
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Excellent project management tool

Excellent

GoodDay is a comprehensive PM tool with time tracking and other features we need. We have been using the free version for over a year now and it does all we need.

It was a bit difficult to get started as we could not import any of our data and the learning curve is a little tricky.

Ankita
Ankita

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

Good tool for work tracking of my team & my client's team

Good SaaS application

Nice online tool to work with. I can have have access to several projects under one hood & my client can have access too (or vice a versa). I just need to focus on My Work section for all my tasks & reports (for team). The thing that I most like is the custom fields which I mostly use for my team.

It took me some time to get them use to it, but that may be due to my team is a QA team & they haven't seen this king of software before.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

A very easy to use and powerful productivity application.

It is a very versatile productivity application and support literally any kind of project management.

I desperately needed a project management tool to clear all my backlog and see projects estimate for the near future.
I am testing a lot of project management system but good day catches my eye. Its clean UI, the unlimited feature set is just mind-blowing. I am very curious about this software and register.
It delivers what it says. I like how simply I can create my first project within a minute.
The Gantt project is very simple, and the reports are very detailed. I am new to Gantt project and it makes my experience so much easier.

I don't have any experience with their app, but one of my users have difficulty using an app built for android phone. Browser workes just fine,

Shadab

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

Team Integration for Task and Project is very Helpful!

The Way the Architecture of the Task and Project Management has been designed is well suited for achieving the Best Result. This is helpful to see the clear Picture of the pending action, help required by Team and creating Report for the Management

The Task Search needs to be improved. The search should have options for a period, Type and Should display the result as a grid

Victor
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Great tool to increase productivity and keep track of any project

Easy of use, completeness, features and much more

Price (we all want free software ) . something could be more intuitive though