IPQS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über IPQS

IPQS ist eine Betrugspräventionslösung, die auf Unternehmen wie deines zugeschnitten ist. Die fortschrittlichen APIs und Datensätze, die auf aktuellen und umfassenden Daten basieren, sind auf Echtzeit-Betrugsprävention mit...

4,8
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu IPQS durchsuchen

17 von 17 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 27.12.2017

I have nothing but good things to say about IPQS. It's elegant, fast, efficient, and...

* Cut down on operating costs (From competitor)
* Saved us money due to preventing fraud/malicious actors
* Aided Email Hygiene
* Less headaches
* All my expectations have been met. Perhaps more detailed analytics in the future but I believe that is currently in their pipeline.

I was very impressed with how easy it was to integrate IPQS into my existing projects. I thought it would have required more work to get it incorporated into the business logic but it was relatively quick and took less than an hour. As for saving us money, it has exceeded our expectations in that regard. I was using another service but it was about 3-4x expensive and was about 10-25% less effective.

• Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Incredibly Powerful Tool for the $$$

These guys are great to work with. They've always been up for answering my questions and working with me on my monthly usage. In fact, we're bringing on another department in our organization to use them as well.

There's lots to like about IPQS, but I think what I like most is that (1) it really does a good job of getting bad data out of my contact list and (2) it gives me the kind of detail about the data I need to make decisions about it. For example, IPQS gives me a breakdown of email addresses that are actually invalid vs. the ones that have a higher likelihood of being spamtraps or come from disposable email services. Plus, it allows me to choose how aggressive I want to set my filter in case I have good reason to believe certain email addresses in question are actually valid.

There are a lot of options -- which is one of the services biggest strengths -- but it also means there's a little bit of a learning curve. Also, I'm not sure that the list of my previous batches should be listed in a dropdown menu since that can get pretty long. Still, that's a pretty minor complaint.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Unbounce, ZeroBounce und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu IPQS

Depth / breadth of information available. An excellent price point for our size of database. Ease of getting started. A good team willing to help.
Renzo
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Perfect

Very easy to use (live lookup or mass detection). A good rate of detection.

?? No idea. :-) It's perfect for me. Good job !!

Die besten Alternativen zu IPQS

Sandeep
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Fraud IP Detection

overall experience is good for me

Detect VPN, PROXY And fraud profile score

i think you must add longitude and latitude.

Tiago
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 7.11.2021

Best Ad fraud monitoring solution

We tested many solutions, and this is by far the one that could block all the vpns/proxies (even residential proxies) that we tested. It has a low false positive ratio while compared to other services. It can be a little pricey if you are looking to bulk check cheap traffic, for example, pop ups, but totally worth it if you are running arbitrage sites like us, buying social and display traffic. It protects our accounts from invalid traffic, that can lead to account closures, especially if you work with Google Adsense and Google Ad exchange. Offers great flexibility, options to whitelist/blacklist, tweak settings. I totally recommend this service.

The implementation is a breeze. IPQS offers different types of implementation for your site/app or anything really. We use it on our Wordpress websites and we implemented the service via a PHP file, that we include on the header. The fraud detection is A+, they detect bots and vpn/proxies connections that can be really harmful, especially if you are a ad publisher like us. The checking is done blazing fast, we implemented it before loading our site content, and when a user is detected as high risk, we redirect them to a page explaining that their access has been blocked and the likely causes, while the legitimate traffic loads our content without even noticing anything.

It’s a little bit pricey, but if you pick a higher plan with more credits it gets cheaper. The dashboard needs a new and more modern interface, but nothing too concerning, does the job.

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Great Customer Service and Excellent Product

Leverages data from many sources. API is quick to respond. We are a small fish in their big pond but they've taken care of us on a couple different occasions. Great for truly understanding which leads are trash and which ones are good. They aggregate data from multiple sources (and big name corporations); love that as a little guy we are able to leverage that aggregated data.

If you are looking for simple email and phone validation, this can be a pricey product to use for that (but if you are looking for true fraud IP and transaction scoring -- look no further).

Sue
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 25.4.2020

IPQS Protection

Spectacular. This program has kept my web site clean, and blocked a specific fraudster and other bad actors at every turn.

I find IPQS's device tracking application to be very efficient and useful. My goal is to block proxies and VPN users from my web site. This application is superior to the others available.

The web site is a little complicated for a novice user, but their staff are very approachable and quick to assist.

Jennie
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Great service and support!

I am able to use it for verification and remove bad actors from my software in various situations and platforms.

I own a small IT business and the mini plan has worked great for me and my clients. The variety of features that they provide integrate seamlessly with my software products from websites to business software that I create. I link IPQS to this and can use anything including IP validation, email validation, and much more. The software is efficient and when I have faced any issues, I reach out to support and receive exceptional and quick responses which resolve the issue.

So far nothing has been disliked from my end.

Tiago
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Best API for stopping online fraud

I'm very satisfied. We were able to stop bots/abusive users from reaching our website.

We work with media buying and were in urgent need of a solution that could stop bots/abusive users that unfortunately are blended with legitimate users when you purchase traffic. We found IPQualityScore and we were able to start working with them right away by integrating into our website with a single line of PHP code. We had a few problems and their support is definitely one of the best I have ever experienced for online tools, they helped me tweak the settings and even with PHP. They followed up with me via email and phone. Their database/intelligence is the best when it comes to the detection of bots and abusive users, comparing to the other services I have tested.

The service is a little bit pricey, but when it comes to this area of media buying, it's very important to protect your online campaigns/website. Since their database for IPs is the best, their service is definitely worth it.

Scott
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 24.5.2020

Fantastic product and team behind it.

I have used several online fraud detection sites and this one is by far the most comprehensive and accurate.

I am using this product manually, for the most part. I most like that this it's reporting is quite accurate.

Nothing to report here. I do not have any complaints whatsoever.

Anthony
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 21.1.2023

Best VPN detection service in the world

The best VPN/proxy detection and device fingerprint service in the world by far. Not only are their prices the best, but support is the best I've ever dealt with. Been using for 5 years and here's to another 50!

Pricing, support, speed, reliability, features

Design could use a face lift, but sometimes simple is better!

Bewertet am 22.12.2017

Really great team that will provide support at any time of the day. Very accurate service

Has eliminated our duplicate user problems and stopped bots from scraping our site, which were both big issues before we implemented this API service.

Our company needed a service to eliminate duplicate users and abusive users, as well as scrapers and bots. We found that their anti fraud tools were the perfect match for tackling these issues. We were able to implement the proxy detection tool and use their email verification tool to improve our user quality.

Joe
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

Quality Lead Validation TOOLS

High-quality service and a great product helpful for lead gen companies.

Nick
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

Great Software for a great price!

Overall It has helped me preventing fraud, validating emails, and protecting my business. It's great for saving time/money and for peace of mind.

I liked how easy it was to deploy. IPQS has a lot going for it. Feature wise it is rich and adaptable to my specific niche which would have been tricky if I used another solution.

There wasn't anything I liked least about IPQS, I started using their software early on and it was a bit barebones at first but now it is much more feature-rich and no complaints here.

Harsh
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

An honest review from top to bottom of my heart :)

The batch check feature is amazing, I can upload CSV files and can get results in one go.

They are doing the way more than best that was expected from them. I wish them a good luck and feel proud to be associated with IPQS.

IPQS has made my work easy. I work for a organization that conducts online surveys and identifying unwanted elements is one of my KRA. They have made it real easy for me to hunt down happy spam eggs with the help of IP checks.

As such there is nothing I've come across that would push me to identify a negative aspects in IPQS. I know that revealing the original IP behind the masked ID is illegal, hence, there are no grudges in my mind for the team.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

Awesome Email Verification Service

Lists had been inactive for over two years and when I first tried mailing I lost an account because of my bounce score. I used IPQS to figure out which emails were bad (about 40% of them) and had no problems after that.

I had a number of lists to scrub and shopped around for email verification. IPQS has great pricing, fast turnaround and accurate results. Recommend!

I have nothing bad to say about the service. Worked great.

Joe
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

Life saver

Worked exactly as intended to help with our bot problem

No complaints. Software was effective and easy to use.

17 Bewertungen