Sender Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Sender

Sender ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Marketinglösung, mit der Nutzer E-Mail-basierte Kampagnen für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen erstellen und verwalten können. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören konfigurierbare Anmeldefor...

4,8

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

The best of Sender

The simplicity of use and point-and-click editing/formatting are outstanding. However, they are constantly striving to enhance it. They make improvements that improve the experience, even when I believe it's already excellent until we're prepared to buy the free account that offers all of the tools and features that we'll need to establish and expand our business.

The most challenging thing for me has been understanding out how to manage and set up subscribers. Some of the template headlines appear misaligned when viewed on a mobile device. This detracts from the final product's professionalism and reflects poorly on my firm.

Jean

Bewertet am 11.11.2021

Moved for the price, staying for customer service !

It's a no fuss solution to send email broadcasts and automation. I've been looking for an alternative to Aweber so I could have funnels in trees and better delivery. Customer service is quickly available and helpful. Price is very low.

Delivery was better, price was lower, and customer service has been amazing every time.

I've had some issues setting up the API V1 but that was mostly on me. The new version V2 works perfectly.

GetResponse und Mailchimp

Warum Sender gewählt wurde

Price, delivery and advanced automations

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sender

There were all complicated (too much tracking and options), and expensive
Jim
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.7.2023

Suspended for no real reason

Terrible, after suspension no common sense is prevailing so I have wasted a day of my time.

the usability and help documents are very good.

Spent 6 hours learning the system, and setting up a workflow only to find my account was suspended as 1.69% of people unsubscribed. Like every database of collected names, there is a settling down period and I believe the rule for your first campaign that has a freshly uploaded database of names should be ignored. If further campaigns break the rules then yes you should be suspended as you are continuing to spam people.

Die besten Alternativen zu Sender

Inalegwu Leonard
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

I love Sender.net, The best in the industry right now

the forms have helped me generate leads. Helped my email marketing far easier than i thought i would be

i love the mail automation and forms. it has helped me generate leads. i also love the overview feature. i helps me know the performance of my site in terms of visitors. wonderful feature.
The forms integrate easily.

i have not seen yet, started using sender.net for about three months now. I hope there will be non

GetResponse und Mailchimp

Warum Sender gewählt wurde

I was finding Automation and workflow difficult to set up

Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sender

To be sincere, Sender provides beginners like me up to 15000 mails per month to start our business and upgrade later. to me that is a very kind gesture. and almost all the features for the paid version is working with the free version. i am hoping to upgrade soon because i am not leaving sender. it is simply the best i have got.
Thandile

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Simply the best!

I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

Rajas
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Excellent Application and Customer Support

Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Brevo

Warum Sender gewählt wurde

Very poor customer service response and understanding towards their customer.

SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sender

Price, the free package, easy configuration, email creation tool.
Deepu
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Love the product, the UI and the Support

Amazing UI. It is super easy to use if you want to only do Email Automation. Other tools are super expensive and pack a bunch of features that you don't need. Or else, they are completely useless and buggy.

Maybe documentation of some features can be better but honestly, it was clear once I spoke to the support team

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Brevo

Better Free Tier pricing that allows for scaled payout
Fortune
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Love it

It's been a great experience

Affordable easy to use and customer service is fast and really helpful

There's nothing so far that I haven't liked

Jonathan
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

Great product at an affordable price

I mainly chose Sender based on price compared to other competitors but am very happy with the features and how easy it is to use. It does everything I need and for a lot less than other companies.

Yet to find one as I have only recently started using it.

Moosend und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sender

Price and I only need a few services which Sender provides.
Marie-Lise
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Great start

Very easy to install and great customer support.

I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

MailerLite

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sender

Because it's based in Europe and they offer better plans.
Alyce
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

Great alternative to more mainstream email marketing products

The price is right! This service has a wonderful price for the features included. For a small nonprofit, we were not willing to pay upwards of $50 per month to expand our contact list over 1000 people. Other than a few missing features, it offers almost everything you would find at a competitor. The campaign designer is simple to use and offers lots of opportunities for customization. I also find that the support team is VERY helpful and responsive. Overall, I love this product and I hope the Sender team continues to add features!

There are a few minor features missing that would improve our experience with the product, including:
- The ability to send test emails to a list (rather than just a single person at a time)
- The ability to add a note to send with a test email
- The ability to add a "Share Campaign with a Friend" button comparable to Mailchimp's share feature
- An easily accessible link to the browser version of a campaign, even after the campaign is sent
- The ability to insert a video into the body of an email with a "play" button (currently, videos are automatically changed to gifs and will play when the email is opened)

Markus

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

Email marketing tool which delivers

Our main objective is solved - we got reliable email marketing tool which delivers our messages to our subscribers fine. Secondly, great customer support helps us to solve ongoing issues, provides useful advices when and if needed. Overall, Sender is great solution for very reasonable price.

Briefly, the best feature of Sender, we love and appreciate the most, is that it can deliver your messages into subscribers inboxes. Moreover, customer support is super helpful here - all issues are solved fast and, most importantly, via live chat. It makes problem-solving very efficient in comparison with other email marketing tools which mostly offers email support only. Unboarding process was very smooth and easy, it did not create any additional headaches or consumed too much time during the set up of our campaigns. Also, based on past experiences, we can say that Sender is not too expensive and it pays back well for what you spend.

Generally, I do not see any significant drawbacks but few small upgrades could enrich the experience. Overall reporting/analytics could be slightly more informative. Currently, reporting per campaign and/or transactional email works fine but some overall reporting features would be useful too which would sum up performance of campaigns for a specific period, segment, etc. Then, segmentation based on subscribers' activity in transactional emails would be helpful as well. At this moment, I solve the latter with some automation rules.

Adebimpe
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 17.10.2021

Customer Service

9 out of 10

I love the quick response of the company team and their assistance in solving inquiries and issues. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who help me solve my automation issue tonight, who even went the extra mile too. Thank you

I don't seem to have one at the moment as I currently enjoying the software and the customer service

Farukh
  • Branche: Internet
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

Good

User friendly and good support from Sender team

Integration of social media accounts could be better

GoDaddy Website Builder
Christian
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

Sender meets my requirements

I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

Mohammad Mehdi
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.3.2022

Very Affordable and Easy to Use Email Campaign Provider

Overall, I highly recommend this panel to everyone, especially small businesses and businesses in low-income countries. because the plan is generous and even If you want to upgrade to paid one, the price is very fair. On the other hand, the team support you whenever you need technical support.

Generous: The free plan has 2500 subscribers which is higher than other services that I’ve experienced
User Friendly: The panel is very simple and easy to use
Very good customer support

Template Editor can be more adjustable for right to left languages. I have some issues with numbers there.

Kaedrian
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 19.4.2020

Sender is Amazing!

Saves so much time and encourages a beginner like me.

I love how non-complicated the interface is, and how smooth it goes. The verification process was also very quick. A quick look at the screen, and you already know how it goes. Of course, there will be some questions but the learning process is really quick. The flow and how all the buttons are set up is really logical. And it is so smooth. Not clunky and lag. I am loving it!
Customer service is also quick to respond, polite, and has common sense.

I have only used it for a while so I cannot say yet what is lacking. However, I did not find a way to tag audiences so that may be one downside. But there is segmentation so you can work your way around it.

Curt
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Great for creating shareable newsletters

I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

Marcel
Marcel
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Excellent beginner's tool

Simplicity. Other email automation systems include several pointless features that only serve to confuse users.

It's a pretty new piece of software, which is wonderful but makes integrating it with other programs a little challenging.

Marc
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Excellent Product

Excellent

Excellent product and very user friendly

More analytics to under to under the opening of emails and time spent

Thomas
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

Awesome newsletter platform!

Super clean and simple interface.
Easy to get used to.
A lot of useful features such as Automation with a great attention to detail. Sender seems to only provide what most users need. That is the point haha.

Perhaps it can help with building a newsletter archive on the user's website?

NAJEEB
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.5.2021

QUICK & USER FRIENDLY

MADE MARKETING EASIER WITH EMAIL CAMPAIGN

EASY TO CREAT CAMPAIGN & UPLOAD OF CONTACTS

I DIDN'T FIND ANY DIFFICULTIES AT THE MOMENT.

Neimuntas
Neimuntas

Bewertet am 10.11.2017

Great!

Well delivery is very good! I like the way emails are sent to my customers, I tried using getresponse before but it failed miserably.

Im missing few things, but it's ok, support takes care of it! It could be more user friendly I guess, but the team at sender seems to be working hard on it!

Gerardo
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

I like it so far

It has been overall easy to use and effective.

I'm not sure if I was able to set up the SPF and DKIM records properly.

Jessica
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Easy to use, good customer service. I like using the templates as well.

It was difficult to figure out how to create segments.

152 Bewertungen