Pingdom Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Pingdom

SolarWinds® Pingdom® ist eine leistungsstarke und erschwingliche SaaS-basierte Lösung zur Überwachung der Leistung von Webanwendungen, die synthetisches und RUM (Real User Monitoring) kombiniert, um ultimative Transparenz und...

4,1

Prashant
Prashant

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

Reliable Effective Website and Server Monitoring with Pingdom

We can monitor websites, server ping status, trace-route, website response code, ssl and also create alerts for the same. It also check the dns and provide the appropriate reason when url is down. Really helpful in production environment.

It only works in public domain.For private IP or sub-net we need to configure in house monitoring tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Uptimerobot

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Monitor your application servers

with Pingdom, we are monitoring our applications running on the production, and demo servers. It has multiple features that resulted in choosing this tool.

it requires a little digging to get the most out of the tool.

Torikul
Torikul

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

It's a good tool but it could be more better from my point of view

My overall experience is average, I don't feel comfortable using this tool. But yes, sometimes clients ask me to improve the website performance with a special focus on the Pingdom testing tool. That time I use Pingdom to make the client happy. I think this tool needs to improve UI/UX more, people like me will start loving this tool again.

It's easy to use, has a good performance board that shows what grade the site got, its loading time, page size etc that helps to get a clear concept about website performance. Pingdom has a good functionality of downloading website reports har.json file. It's a very unique thing, I didn't get anything like this in other speed testing tools. Like other testing tools, Pingdom also shows how to improve the speed score of a website, this is a very important thing because every testing tool has its own algorithm.

Like the other speed testing tool, Pingdom works similarly, there are no different and unique things on it that will bring me always to use this software. Even this tool is so hard, they show a lot of obstacles that often does not work as a reason for the website slow loading. There is some user experience problem in this tool. For example, after completing the scan, it not redirects me to the result section. Results show below of the hero section, no animation, no redirection nothing! It should perfectly represent the scan results.

Die besten Alternativen zu Pingdom

Todor
Todor

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Monitor everything, anytime

It pings our phones, emails, collaboration tools and we rarely have issues with it. I recommend for medium and large enterprise monitoring cross-continent.

The global ping. When attempting to ping a certain host, it tries from multiple locations around the world and helps us isolate whether the issue is with a local provider or global.

Page loading times. In rare cases, when no network fault is preventing access, page starts to load, then stops, and after this refreshes to a usable state. Also, the Root Cause per host sometimes tends to take a longer period for generation, which can lead to data insufficiency.

Nigel Masimba
Nigel Masimba
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2020

An All-In-One Website Performance Suite

I started out using the free Pingdom website speed test tool before signing up to use the full kit of Pingdom tools. I use Pingdom to monitor website performance and uptime.

It works with my favorite content management system.
Easy to set up compared to some web performance tracking tools.
There is a WordPress plugin to add the Pingdom code snippet which may be useful for less technical users.

If you are using other tools similar to Pingdom you may need to choose between them and Pingdom to avoid having too many code snippets installed which could reduce website performance.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

GTmetrix
Vikas
Vikas

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

checks website uptime , performance and functionality of website.

Great.

easy to implement and push notifications, SMS, and email notifications sent in real-time when problems are found.

I did not find anything least of this . it is amazing . but I think price is some higher .

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 28.5.2018

Great service for monitoring site speed and downtime

We love the fact that we can set up instant email alerts if any of our sites experience downtime. The site speed function is quite useful too when it comes to optimising sites and their load time.

It's not the cheapest service which could put some people off, but it really is worth the money in our view.

Moises
Moises
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.12.2021

When it comes to performance optimization, this is the best way to have clarity

The best thing about pingdom tool is to be able to keep up to date with the activity of my site, to be able to act fast to fix it. Easy to use control panel
Besides that I can optimize my pages and measure the performance of it, I can analyze each request to see what is causing the delays and problems, and it is very useful to be able to see it in a waterfall graph.

The speed tests are not always the same so you need to do several tests to have an average value and the Support is a little slow for my taste, also it would be very useful to have a mobile application especially to receive notifications from the cell phone.

Tony
Tony
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Pingdom Is Like an XRay into Your Site

I recommend Pingdom for new web site owners for monitoring their web site speed. It worked well for me at the free level, but I'm not seeing the value for the higher tiers.

I like that I can see the "waterfall" view of my site, which helps me to determine what elements are causing my page to load slowly. It does work and it works reliably.

I'm not happy that Pingdom's lowest tier runs about $45/month. There are many other vendors doing similar monitoring who charge less. I have an account on a competitor and pay under $50 for an entire year.

Ghanshyam
Ghanshyam
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Review of Pingdom

Pingdom has the simplest interface which makes users easier to use and understand. It helps the user to solve the problems occurred by monitoring the websites. It helps for searching the congestion on our site and prioritizes what should be fixed.

It is a bit costly for purchasing. Reports are complex to study.

Philip
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

A Managed Services Screwdriver

Pingdom has helped us greatly in our quest to monitor our clients websites and underlying systems for availability. It is also a great tool for determining root cause of the issue, or as a jumping off point for further investigation. As we move into a large number of monitored items we are starting to see some serious performance slow downs, hopefully which can be resolved as we continue to grow.

This is a great piece of monitoring software that has a well designed interface. This has been our go to tool for monitoring site down issues, and high priority system outages. It is easy to configure all types of standard checks, from the 200 check to string checks and more. You can tell at a glance what is up but more importantly what is NOT up. We use this as a monitoring system for hundreds and hundreds of sites and systems, we also have this feed into other tools such as our ticket system to automatically create and update tickets.

Performance has started to suffer as the number of monitored items grows. We now monitor more than a thousand unique items and it is started to take a long time to load individual items, not to mention the overview. This is starting to cause some frustration, I am not sure if Pingdom will continue to scale with us, however we would like it to. Sometimes we have false positive alerts, however this is usually due to configuration issue and not a fault of Pingdom.

Dip
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

Easy to use web application load time testing.

I have been using Pingdom for years now and it's been a savior for keeping track of my website traffic data. I have a lot of sites that I need to publish content for and writing them all down by hand is way too time-consuming. Pingdom makes it possible for me to easily monitor my site's traffic from my desktop, laptop, and mobile device without any hassle. The best part is that I can view my stats in real-time, which allows me to make changes on the fly when and if I need to. Pingdom is a lifesaver for any online marketer.

Pingdom is a super easy-to-use tool for web application load testing. It helps us analyze the performance of our website or application by simulating the traffic and load from thousands of users. Pingdom can be used to check the performance of a single page or the full site, and we can even test our application in different browsers.

I can check the uptime and response time of my website. I like that I can add projects and monitor several websites at once.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Amazing product, great ROI

Simply an amazing product, that lets you stay on top of network outages and assess them in a timely manner. Very affordable, when it comes to cost, comparing to some other options out there. I highly recommend this product.

I most likely won't even be able to describe how much I like Pingdom. I've used it for many years. Started with a free version and expanded to paid subscriptions. It's always great to know what's going on with your network, when you're not around. Setting up monitoring alerts for specific services allows to decrease downtime and be on top of outages (means, you're a superhero). I've had situations so many time, when you come in in the morning, and a website has been down for several hours. With Pingdom, that's no longer a case. You get notified immediately!

Can't think of anything. It's so simple and intuitive, even a caveman can do it. Love the mobile app option

Ganga
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

Best website monitoring tools for checking page uptime.

Pingdom is a product that allows us to monitor our website from our mobile device or desktop computer. Why do I need this? Well, it allows me to keep an eye on my website stats and know when there's any downtime so I can take care of it asap. There are a lot of people who are using Pingdom and this is especially helpful for the small business owner who doesn't have a dedicated IT person or a full-time employee to manage their website for them. If Pingdom can keep track of our website stats for us, it will give us peace of mind knowing that our website is up and running and running well.

Pingdom is a monitoring service for websites, servers, applications, and services. They offer a free plan for anyone who wants to keep tabs on their website, blog, or even e-mail.

I used Pingdom to monitor the performance of my website. It is easy to set up and provides useful information on the performance of my server.

Debjit

Bewertet am 14.9.2018

Get alert if your site goes down immediately, with Pingdom monitoring service.

I am daily using it to see my website workes ok. It will give me a total detail report of when it went down, when it came back online and how it is performing. it also helps me to fix pages content with their page tool. If their price suits you, it is a great tool, even their free plan is awesome.

Pingdom will help you to monitor your website and keep track of when it goes down. You can set the interval when to check your website. You can see details report of delay from many servers. It will send you mail/SMS when the site goes down so you can take a look at what happens.
I love to the page speed tool, which shows how can I improve my page speed and finetune with the server.

Price is a little expensive for these tools. Sometimes gives a false alert when comparing with other. Sometimes it fails to check downtime, which happens once a week or two.

Tom
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

One great piece of my peace of mind toolset.

Peace of mind in knowing that I'll be alerted to website downtime. Verification of restored uptime, and reports of downtime instances are also great features.

As a web professional who provides managed hosting services for my clients, Pingom's service has been extremely helpful in catching server issues that need my prompt response. Being able to have a notification on my smartphone in those rare cases when a site becomes unresponsive has enabled me to respond quicker and minimize downtime.

There have been a couple of occasions when I did not receive a downtime notification. I'm not sure if it was an issue with the app or further up in the service's workings. This has not been a consistent issue, and has occurred very few times.

N. A.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Easy to use and great for keeping track of website crashes

I have used this program for years, going back to when I was employed by a web design and hosting company. It's a relatively simple app, to the point that just about anyone can use it. I have used it to gain analytics on website traffic as well as determine the reasons for crashes or point developers and engineers in the right direction.

I find it difficult to actually find any cons with this product as it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only disadvantage is that the discounted prices only come when you pay upfront rather than monthly.

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Decent tool to measure website performance

If you have the budget for it, it's a great solution to track website performance and receive timely alerts.

What makes this tool stand out from other ones out there is that it provides an easy way to monitor website performance and get alerts.

It may take some time to get used to the tool itself. Plus, the price can be a big con if you're looking for something inexpensive.

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

Estaba bien hace unos años

Nulo soporte técnico, no responden los tickets. La app es lenta y en mi caso no funciona en ningún dispositivo las notificaciones (IOS y Android). Además es muy caro, tienes otros servicios por menos de la mitad de precio y mucho más eficiente.

Me servía para controlar que las webs no estuvieran caídas y el tiempo de respuesta

Desde hace unos años han hecho cambios que lo único que han conseguido es estropear el servicio. Además la app es un auténtico desastre.

Jeff
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

Pingdom gets the job done

Pingdom has been reliable and given us what we expect.

The interface makes it quite simple to create multi step transactional monitors.
There are a nice variety of options for alerting.

They limit you to 25 steps in the transactional monitors. They do not allow atomic options for run frequency - you must use the preset values they have allotted.

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Used for years to monitor uptime

This is the go to product for uptime monitoring. Its ease of use for server and website uptime monitoring makes it an easy choice. You can extend the services to carry out transaction monitoring if you need to but the main offering is excellent. We have been using it for over 10 years.

Nothing to speak of, I really can't think of anything that I don't like.

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Pingdom help maintain websites

Pingdom has saved me many hours of troubleshooting websites and time is important.

I love being able to see at a quick scan what elements on specific pages can cause for example loading issues. This allows me to see dead links or even things I may need to optimize to decrease page load times.

I wish it had the ability to tell you in html/css what elements on the page the items came from.

Mehak
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.4.2020

Very useful tool to keep your website fast and always available.

The use of this tool was limited to the downtime alerts and error logs and the service provided was almost perfect for us. Timely alerts for error saved us from many bad situations we could have ended in if it went undetected.

It's a very easy to integrate tool that provides information about the load time of the webpage and alerts of downtime of the application. It provides the full report of the errors on the managed pages. The integration of Pingdom alerts on slack proves to be very useful.

As for the functionality, it has no such drawbacks but the price of the tool is a bit on the higher side. Its competitors provide almost the same functionality at a much lower price.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Using pingdom on daily basis for monitoring APIs and hosts latency and uptimes.

Reliable , detection is immediately.
Allows to configure the checks according to the request/response needed.

Root cause reports are sometimes poor and don't provide the needed information.
No special improvements in the past 2 years.
Recurring alerts don't get automatic detection as known issue and it cause harressing messages until issue resolved.

Bewertet am 27.2.2019

Great alerting system to stay on top of what you need tracked.

We were able to keep our team updated on the daily metrics we needed.

It allows you to keep your team in the loop about the more admin-related stuff that would normally be harder to understand.

It takes a lot of getting used to and is not so simple to set it up in the first place - you got to struggle a little first.

74 Bewertungen