Zoho Recruit Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit ist eine webbasierte Rekrutierungslösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Das umfassende Bewerber-Tracking-System der Software umfasst Lebenslaufanalyse, automatisches Teilen in Stellenbörsen, angepasste...

4,6

Princely
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

The Best ATS and Recruitment Software

We started with a freemium package and have been using Zoho Recruit ever since. The amazing thing about Zoho Recruit is that it can be used to source and recruit candidates as well as post jobs to several job boards. Zoho Recruit is connected to so many job boards that it makes it easy to source skilled candidates.As an ATS, it is unique because it handles all of the processes of recruitment, from candidate sourcing, candidate applications, candidate support and emailing, interviews, offering offer letters,Zoho Recruit also has a webform code that can be integrated into any website to capture candidates' information, and we integrated that webform into our WordPress site with the code.

I don't really have too much to say; I'll only suggest that the UI be made a little less complex; it looks quite complex to someone using an ATS for the first time.All the information bombarding the front page all at once

HubSpot CRM

Erica

Bewertet am 9.2.2020

The Dream Platform

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

Carol

Bewertet am 10.6.2015

Great product; customer service has room for improvement

I am very unhappy with this product. What seemed to be an inexpensive recruitment solution for a small business has turned out to be a huge hassle & inconvenience for me. Training is minimal - and instead of creating and offering a thorough training manual for reference purposes, they simply give you a copy of the demo, which isn't very helpful. The customer service is based out of India, and although I have worked with international customers for 15+ years, I have a very difficult time understanding them. They talk over me, interrupt & speak too quickly with heavy accents. When I called today, I was put on hold & forced to respond to a survey for some sort of free cruise, then an advertisement for some sort of "life line" type product, then back to the advertisement for a free cruise that I do not want. (I hope they are not selling my personal information to these marketers.) THEN, after going through all of that, the system disconnected me! They don't tell you this, but in order to post a job, you have to have a website domain & email address that matches one another. I used a blogspot in the past, but this is not acceptable. So I had to pay GoDaddy to transfer my site to a regular website, buy a new domain name & change my professional email address. This is a HUGE hassle & unexpected expense. And I still can't post my jobs until my new website is designed/launched!

Antwort von Zoho

I'm extremely sorry for the bad experience you had with our customer service.

Indeed does allow posts from valid domain and not generic email. I'll have a senior person call you to fix the problems that you have with our Zoho Recruit.

Regarding training, yes we are in the process of having a formal training manual other than the online help documents & FAQ's. If you did not find our help docs useful, please let us know where we failed, which would help us to improve.

Also, I would like to know which phone number did you call to reach us? We never promote any advertisement while the call is on hold or queue. In fact, we don't want our customers to be bothered with ads and that's one reason you don't see any ads in any of our Free Products Editions as well.

Once again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and please be assured that you are personal information & your data is safe. We don't resell/distribute.

Will wait to hear from you on on the phone number you try to reach us.

Beantwortet am 15.6.2015

Die besten Alternativen zu Zoho Recruit

Damilola
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Excellent Recruiting Software

It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

SmartRecruiters, iSmartRecruit, Homebase und Freshteam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

It is cost effective and meets our needs the same way some of the more expensive ones does. It also has a large website and application integration capacity. It has a mobile application and a candidate portal where candidate can track their progress.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Workflow-adaptable and highly interactive

Using Zoho Recruit, I am able to see every single one of my applicants. How far along they are, what projects they're working on, and any other pertinent details may help you steer the E2E hiring process in the right direction.

Depending on your specific requirements, Zoho offers a wide variety of configuration options. With tools like Deluge, Rest API, and Webhooks, developers are able to automate formerly manual processes. It's a low-cost but feature-packed answer to the problems of managing resumes, job postings, and related information.

There is little to find fault with. Some of the elements, like the portals, require some time to get used to. However, this is the case on every platform, and Zoho is not the worst option.

Saurabh

Bewertet am 6.9.2020

Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications.

1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps.
2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy.
3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde

Pricing flexibility and jobs hiring stage pipeline field visibility.

Recruit CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

Ease of use and sync across Zoho suites.
Sara
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 7.6.2020

good system even for small businesses, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for each specific job is awesome.

easy to go through candidates, very user friendly, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

I had to translate to arabic on some tabs only, I wasn't able to modify all the pages though.
I needed to connect to my g suit email so all previous emails will be included in the candidates pool but couldn't

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

What a Fantastic System

I have loved the experience so far with Zoho although I am still learning the ropes - everything seems to be there and full support is at hand to answer any questions you have rather than having to wait on hold every time you call.

I like the way everything is organised and its a proper system that everyone can access whether it be through Zoho themselves or even if you embed it in your website.

The only dislike I have is the fact when you add your email to the Zoho email it doesn't synchronise all of your existing folder so you either use just Zoho as your main email or keep updating two separate apps.

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

So far so good

We used Zoho invoicing for our last start up and it worked flawlessly. So we are excited to dig in with Zoho Recruit. It is a much more complex system than the invoicing module, but the same quality and ease of use is there.

Its feature rich, user friendly and best bang for your buck if you are a start up.

This is to be determined as we are still ramping up with the system.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM und ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

We are a start up and Zoho has scalable options that look like they will grow with us for the foreseable future. Also, they are designed for staffing firms. Also many of the other systems were for corporate recruiting and not on the agency side, which would not serve us well.
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

A flexible ATS

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

Vincere

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

Since the UX and adaptable workflows was better
Anthony

Bewertet am 7.3.2017

Good Option, but limited.

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them.

It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Rony
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Streamlined Recruitment Management

My overall experience with Zoho Recruit has been highly positive. The platform's comprehensive applicant tracking system and customizable workflows have greatly streamlined our recruitment processes. The intuitive interface made it easy to navigate and manage candidates effectively. The seamless integration with other Zoho applications enhanced our overall workflow efficiency. While there were some minor areas for improvement, such as reporting capabilities and occasional glitches, Zoho Recruit has proven to be a reliable and valuable tool in our recruitment efforts. It has undoubtedly contributed to our success in finding and hiring top talent.

Zoho Recruit impressed me with its standout features that revolutionized our recruitment processes. The applicant tracking system offered a comprehensive and organized overview of candidates, simplifying the hiring workflow. The intuitive interface made it effortless to navigate through various stages of recruitment. The customizable workflows and automation capabilities significantly increased our efficiency and saved us valuable time. The seamless integration with other Zoho applications and third-party tools further enhanced our recruitment efforts. Zoho Recruit has become an indispensable tool in our quest to find and onboard top talent.

While Zoho Recruit offers a range of valuable features for recruitment, there were a few aspects that left something to be desired. One drawback was the limited reporting and analytics capabilities, which made it challenging to extract in-depth insights from recruitment data. Additionally, the user interface, while generally intuitive, could benefit from a more modern and visually appealing design. I also encountered occasional glitches and performance issues that hindered our workflow efficiency. The customer support, while responsive, could be more proactive in addressing our queries. Despite these drawbacks, Zoho Recruit remains a solid recruitment tool, but it could further improve by addressing these areas of enhancement.

Summer
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

Works great for our small business

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing.

As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews.

Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN.

As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

ayush
ayush
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application

Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like:
1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening.
2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc.
3. Managing candidates fields as we need.
4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status.
5. It makes Screening of resume easy.
6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job.
7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps.
8. Zoho mail features.

and many more to explorer.

One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .

Roody
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

ATS with personalized job board

My overall experience is fantastic, I can't communicate my bliss in words.

I've been using Zoho Recruit for six months now, and I've found it to be very user-friendly and helpful in my recruitment career. The following are a couple of highlights that I like most. The first is the talent pool; I can manage my own talent pool and post jobs directly to my Zoho web portal through a career page. Additionally, Zoho offers a portal for candidate login. Where up-and-comers make their own profiles to go after a position straightforwardly from the online interface and it is extremely simple to utilize. There is no need to waste money on multiple platforms. This is a single platform that provides you with multiple solutions. Compared to my previous status, Zoho makes my task simple to recruit and faster.

I don't think I found any lag that Zoho has to improve.

Nicole
Nicole
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 13.7.2016

Zoho Recruit for small to medium organisation

I have used Zoho Recruit for more than 5 years as a one desk recruiter, headhunter. I implemented Zoho Recruit in 2 Placement agencies with up to 10 recruiters and help professional firms configured it to optimize the use of the ATS. It does the job for a very affordable cost!!
Zoho recruit has the great quality of being completely configurable, but it can be a trap if you don't know how to do it! It's a DIY solution, a great template that needs personnalization
The new version brings new features and also seem to respond to bigger and more complex organization.But, Zoho has a tendency to release apps to fast, they are not always stable with limited testing so you become the tester.

Still, it is a very affordable solution, the cheapest I found so fare on the market. If your are simple and want an ATS that can do the job for less than $250/ year per license, invest in a configurator that will personalize it for you and with some patience you will enjoy a great ATS completely personalized that will not kill your budget.

The Standard version is easy to understand and to configure and very affordable. Great for placement agencies as well as small corporate organization .

Support can be slow to respond with vague answers or fits it all , type of answer.
Some apps not very stable need improvement. "Mobile" for example.
No help offer if you need advice on how to personalize it beside the user guide. They will not do it for you.

Sumit

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

Sharing my 1 years recruiting experience with Zoho Recruit

Overall, Zoho Recruit is a comprehensive and user-friendly recruitment software that can help companies to fullfill their recruitment demands and improve the quality of hires.

Zoho Recruit offers various reports and analytics to track the performance of recruiters and the effectiveness of recruitment strategies. This helps managers to identify areas of improvement and make data-driven decisions.

While Zoho Recruit offers a free version, users may find that they need to upgrade to a paid plan to access certain features or capabilities. The pricing structure can be confusing, and some users may find that the cost of the software is too high for their needs.

Bewertet am 22.7.2018

For the right needs, an incredible value

If you need a UI-centric place to store data, and you are on a budget, I can't imagine you'd find a better place. For us, this was the necessary stepping stone for between Excel and when we had enough revenue to license a proper CRM/ATS. Basically: I was very happy we did this for 18 months, but when it was time to leave it was a relief.

Zoho is very user friendly, very customizable, and extremely affordable. We were able to add and delete fields almost everywhere we wanted to, and I felt that the navigation and search functionality were very user friendly - required not much training.

The monthly (which I couldn't find anywhere else for a comparable product) price is allowed - near as I could tell - by the lack of support. It didn't make me too angry because you can't have a CRM at this price without sacrificing something, but you should know up front support basically doesn't exist. Also, there isn't much functionality around tracking activity - so be aware of that before you buy.

Sajith

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm

It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

Recruit CRM

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

Simple yet powerfule

1. I like the number of integrations Zoho has - ojo here, though, some integrations might not be fully developed, so test them first;
2. I like the search across uploaded documents;
3. I like that you can add custom fields and then, restrict the access to those fields to specific profiles.

1. With all due respect, Zoho support. I think Zoho support team works around the clock trying to help already users as well as those who are just trying the soft. I think it would be great if Zoho somehow differentiates between these two groups.
2. The UI. I believe the UI is a WAY better than it was some time ago but like my team said, 'it looks like Zoho was developed with the advanced users in mind, not recruiters' referring to the fact that it is not as intuitive as other platforms on the market.

iSmartRecruit

Price, functionality, integrations
Christine

Bewertet am 7.6.2020

A great tool to boost efficiency and stay organized!

My overall experience has been great, except it would be really helpful if users were allowed to post one job in multiple cities to save time.

Zoho recruit made collaborating with the rest our team easier and more efficient. Our job posts have a lot of exposure through Zoho's job board network and we have received strong candidate applications. When we receive applicants we, as a team, can seamlessly move them through each step of the hiring process to stay organized.

Many of the roles we recruit for are remote, so we often don't care where the applicant lives just as long as they are qualified. The thing I liked least is that Zoho recruit doesn't allow you to easily post a job in multiple cities - you must post an individual job for each city, which can be tedious.

Mike
Mike

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

Best Mobile App in Recruiting

I have worked for several large corporate companies and recruiting firms who use a variety of CRM tools. Zoho provides the best tool on the market for a recruiting firm who is looking for ease of use and extreme mobility. In this modern era a CRM tool needs to be mobile optimized, Zoho has an app that allows you to track your candidates' progress in the interviewing process and makes sure that you can adjust essential data on the go. I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking to increase their efficiency through the use of a mobile tool.

My business is extremely mobile and I need the ability to work whenever and wherever, Zoho allow this through both the main site and the app. The use of this tool has allowed me to track my candidates more efficiently and schedule interviews while I am away from the office.

Creating new clients should be more automated and allow for parsing like we have on the candidate side. Increased functionality within the mobile app would also be helpful, although the current level of simplicity is refreshing.

Daniel Alejandro

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Affordable ATS option with nice features

I've been using Zoho softwares for a while now and they keep doing the job in a nice way. The Zoho recruit app is not the exception as it does a great work as also presents a nice user interface.

It comes with a free option to try it out so it makes easier to make a choice when trying to find the right applicant tracking system. Easy to use, to understand and to work your way around it. Great features with a really nice integration with my website and if you have any questions, their customer service department does a great job.

Works nice on my Android phone. Perfect searching capabilities (this one is nice) with standard functionality.

The fact that I cannot integrate this with my Office365 Outlook is something to work on. Probably a nice guide to get started from the beginning would be such a plus. Other than that, this app does the right job all the time.

Patrick
Patrick
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

The most feature-filled applicant tracking system out there!

Before having an ATS like zoho we had did all of our recruitment manually (We hire hundreds of people each year) and this took so many people so much time. However, since we've had Zoho recruit we've been able to automate so much of the process which not only has helped us filter the better candidates through, but has also allowed us to do other things apart from recruitment.

Zoho recruit is so customizeable! It is so filled with features and functionality, but at the same time gives you so much scope compared to some of the other ATS out there.

It does take a while to set up the way you want it.

886 Bewertungen