Über Basecamp

Basecamp ist ein Echtzeit-Kommunikationstool, mit dem Teams auf dem Laufenden bleiben können und das weniger für traditionelle Projektmanagementaufgaben (z. B. Ressourcenplanung und langfristige Terminfestlegung) geeignet ist....

4,2

14.102 von 14.100 Bewertungen
Marco
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

Einfach gehalten aber sinnvoll und praktisch

Basecamp ist schlicht und einfach gehalten. Der Austausch und die Zusammenarbeit zwischen Kollegen kann durch das Tool aber verbessert werden.

Basecamp ist einfach zu handhaben. Die Abstimmung innerhalb von Teams kann dadurch verbessert werden, beispielsweise durch tägliche Status-Emails.

Die Oberfläche ist sehr einfach gehalten (optisch) und nicht ganz übersichtlich.

Töffel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Mega zufrieden um gutes Geld zu machen

Wir sind mega zufrieden und bleiben Kunde

Dass man im Internet alles nachlesen kann und sich so schnell rein findet

Bis ist mir nichts negatives aufgefallen

Faisal Faruque

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Basecamp made managing my team members easier than ever!

You can call it the Jack of All Trades. Before using Basecamp I had to use a lot of apps for different purposes. For example, one to-do app, another file-sharing app, another messaging app, and so on. It hampered my productivity. But luckily I found Basecamp and this thing got me covered. Now I can have fewer meetings with my team members and save time to do something productive. The integration with other app made it the real hero. I can automate my tasks on Basecamp by using popular integration services and those work seamlessly with Basecamp.

I have been using Basecamp for a while now. I am genuinely in love with the overall user interface of this platform. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The free plan of the Basecamp is quite generous and it is enough for most of the users. This is why I love this tool so much. But there are some other features that are really helping me to manage my remote team. I can easily assign tasks with deadlines. The email notification system and the mobile app added to the overall value of this tool. I observed that it loads faster on any device with a slower internet connection. This is why my team members even from countries with slow internet can easily access this tool. Overall, the experience is top-notch and I recommend everyone to use this tool.

There is nothing that I hate about this product. But I think the amazing developer team behind this tool can bring some improvements to the existing features. The price for the Business Plan is quite affordable for large teams. But if they can bring some affordable paid plan for the individual users it would be so much helpful.

Die besten Alternativen zu Basecamp

Maszni
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Good software for building project management

I mainly use it to collaborating on project with my team members which working on the other branches. We can communicate and work on the same task in real-time and making the project collaboration process very effective.

The feature and menu is perfectly placed in the software dashboard. I can easily find the tools that i need really fast and that has speed up my work progress. All my project and the progress can be tracked by the visual percentage thus make it more easier to know the project level of completion.

Basecamp tools for task management is somewhat lacking because there are no tools to managing a complex project that need many resources for the project. The software dashboard and overall design is too old and very unappealing compared to other software that has more modern looking software design.

Prabesh
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Basecamp: A User-Friendly Tool for Managing Tasks and Projects

Basecamp is a popular project management and communication tool that is designed to help teams stay organized and on track by providing a centralized platform for communication, file sharing, task management, and project management. Some of the features that users of Basecamp may find particularly useful include the ability to create and assign tasks, track progress, and share files. It is often used by teams in a variety of industries, including software development, marketing, and design

Basecamp is a widely used project management and communication tool that has received generally positive reviews from users. However, like any software or tool, it may have some disadvantages or limitations that users should be aware of. Some potential disadvantages of Basecamp include:Cost: Basecamp is a paid tool, and some users may feel that the cost is not justified for their needs or that there are other, cheaper alternatives available.Complexity: Basecamp has a wide range of features and can be used for a variety of different projects and purposes. However, this can also make it a complex tool to use, and some users may find it overwhelming or difficult to learn.Limited integration: Basecamp does not integrate with as many other tools and services as some other project management platforms, which can make it more difficult to use in conjunction with other tools that a team may be using.Limited customization: While Basecamp provides a range of features and tools for managing projects and tasks, some users may find that it is not fully customizable to meet their specific needs.These are just a few potential disadvantages of Basecamp, and it is worth noting that different users will have different needs and priorities when it comes to project management tools. It may be helpful to evaluate the specific needs of your team and consider whether Basecamp is the right fit for your organization.

Jamil
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.12.2022

Review for Basecamp

This software is good but I am thinking that they need to improve the cons side.

This program does not have any fees per user. Also free accountants for education workers and students. very easy to prepare deadlines calendar.

All Users can not get support. This software does not support Gantt charts.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

Basecamp is great for remote teams to track and accomplish recurring projects

Been using this for several years, I do like how simple it is to organize and accomplish tasks across the board. I would say, if you're looking for a project management solution for recurring tasks and projects, this is a great fit.

I really love how it organizes conversations around tasks. Each task has a permanent record of the discussion going on for it, which keeps the discussion focused and organized.

There are three versions of basecamp, and they don't talk to each other. I have suppliers using all three versions, and I have to log in separately for each.When you have multiple projects, the project updates can be hard to follow--it's not immediately clear which project has which update, I have to read the whole sentence to find what I need. Would like something easier, maybe color coding?

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

Trello is great, but it's too open. Needed something more structured.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Structure, organization, popular among others in the industry.
Evans
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

"Basecamp is unquestionably the most effective approach to store information."

The features of Basecamp that I like the most are many. One of my favorite and most useful tools is the bookmarking feature. I can store bookmarks on it and retrieve them quickly at any time. The schedule enables me to make appointments and reminders for duties, such as inputting student notes and other items that may be found in the website's "own things" part. Docs& Files, another important feature unique to Basecamp, allows users to store documents in Pdf file format on the internet Pdf file format.

I object to Basecamp's absence of vital features and privacy for commercial use. The style and language of these apps look quite straightforward; however, the process for periods of formal is vague and unclear. Some companies might find the design of the user appealing; however, it doesn't work with our current media platforms and adds no value to our system.

Kamau
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Basecamp fan for life, Excellent software

Its user- friendly, even less tech-savvy users are able to grasp what its all about in few minutes of use. We can control which data the client has access to and also assign team members access to different projects denying permissions to those projects they are not allowed to access. Auto updates and notifications keeps me uptodate. Basecamp is a time saver, keeps everyone on toes and really helps us to set project deadlines, monitor perfomance, keep everyone accountable, track progress, track perfomance etc, this helps us as an organization realize our goals. Its simple to upload attachments, pictures etc with Basecamp. I also use the software for document storage and archiving. Support team is excellent and on standby to assist

There is absolutely nothing I did not love about Basecamp

Reginah
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Better project management means better returns. Basecamp is the best for project management.

Basecamp is a quality and powerful project management tool which uses an ease of usability design approach to help make the complex project management work look much easier. It has very effective project management features like time tracking and communication features to keep teammates connected during projects.

I very much love the level and quality of support that is offered in Basecamp all the way from the beginning to ensure that you get the best experience using Basecamp and achieve the most from it. It also has a flexible architecture which makes it compatible with other products like Timely for time tracking during projects. Everything in Basecamp is well organized, the interface is straightforward and this gives one easy time navigating through it functions.

Genuinely, there is no setback in Basecamp that i can complain about. All features are very productive.

Donatien
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

Ideal tool for type of companies in the management of projects by price and trial version

Centralized management of files and projects simultaneously and regular monitoring of tasks, since we started using this application we have never had a complaint from anyone affecting the project managed an unauthorized email despite some still limited functionality.

The centralization of the elements or files of the project in a coherent whole to avoid unordered emails and its integration is really easy in a business process and the system of tracking tasks and sharing files really ultra professional.

The application is only in English, the handling a bit difficult for novices, no way to manage a disgusting comment, limited project management features, no reporting or time tracking as standard and the import of data from a device to the PC totally limited which needs to be further improved because it is very important to beat the competition.

Maureen
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

You need it, Basecamp got it all

A 2 month trial is available which is a very thoughtful feature. It supports unlimited users. Its easy to keep tracks on projects as well as being organized with Basecamp. I can also setup auto reminders to keep me on toes and also notify me when a comment is made on a project am in. Task assignment is the best feature I like about Basecamp, am able to assign tasks with teammates, set deadlines and or add instrutions on tasks. Supports videos and images withim tasks. Its inexpensive, saves us lots of money

No dislikes as at yet. Still learning all functionalities and so far am a proud and happer user

Lawrence
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

The hub for all great quality projects

Our experience with Basecamp has been very positive. It has been a greatly important tool for the management of efficient and timely projects. The features within Basecamp have been positively used by the vast majority of our clients and create a really collaborative and team-like feel around the projects.

The best thing about Basecamp is that it provides a secure and easily accessible central hub for your project. It is easy to invite all key project stakeholders and has features that allow for quick and easy discussion around the project, easy communications of important notices and action points and acts as a central storage place that gives everyone oversight to essential project documents and files. Basecamp also provides an accurate project timeline based around the actions of the individuals who use it, meaning that assists with project traceability and track.

In addition it will also send automated reminders to the inboxes of those registered which is a fantastic feature for keeping on top of all project details. These reminder emails can be customised to specific individuals which means you can easily reach/remind/engage with the action point owner.

The main frustration with Basecamp is the updating of personnel profiles when the original creator has left the company. For example, I have needed to update the job titles and email addresses associated with people for accounts I have inherited after my predecessor has left the company. However, this action is blocked as I was not the original creator which was highly frustrating.

monday.com und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

We chose Basecamp due to it's referenceability with a lot of US businesses, as the majority of our clients are US-based. We also preferred the look and feel of the tool when we took out a trial period.
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

Basecamp is the best all user portal!

Our team has always been collaborative but with Basecamp used as a tool, we have been able to increase our collaborative spirit. In addition, we have been able to accomplish projects and tasks faster because it gives us a way to share which piece we are working on and thus eliminating duplication.

I love Basecamp! I think it is a great software for keeping tabs on projects and people you work with. It is a collaborative space for users to update each other on what parts of the project they are working on or finishing up. It gives our team the balance needed to ensure no one is working on the same thing or on overlapping projects. It has been a huge asset and we have all loved watching the progression of projects and campaigns we are working on. It has many settings so you can really set it up based on how your team would best thrive.

One con is that this product could easily turn into a micromanaging tool for bad managers and leaders. When utilized properly it will do wonders for your team but if overused it could be a huge pain point and stressor for employees. They allow an option to have your team give a daily summary of their tasks and I could easily see that going wrong if used by the wrong manager.

OneDrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

I have previously used OneDrive and I think it could have been a great tool for our team but Basecamp is just better structured. OneDrive has limitless possibilities I think and Basecamp has a more structured layout that makes it easier for me as a supervisor to control and shape to best fit my team.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Great Solution For Team Collaboration & Basic Project Management

I've used Basecamp to manage development projects, marketing programs, product management, company calendars, and basic HR/company policy documentation for several years. I've always found it to be reliable and easy to use. I will continue to use it going forward.

Basecamp is incredibly intuitive and easy-to-use. New users can start using the system in a very short period of time. I love the ability to upload files to specific projects or teams and to organize them into folders and update them with new versions. I also really appreciate how Basecamp makes sharing news, messages, and schedules with members of the team. Basecamp is also very affordable, even for small teams.

I would like to see some additional project management features added. Specifically, project milestones and Gantt charts. A few of the features are not particularly useful, such as the Gaussian-looking completion chart.

Jira

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

For my purposes, Basecamp provided more capability and was simple and intuitive for basic project management.

Microsoft Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

In my last organization, we chose Basecamp over Jira because it was more flexible and suitable for the broad range of applications we needed. While Jira was much better for software development.
Chuck
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Basecamp is irreplaceable! Trust me, we actually tried too Lol!

We use base camp for each department. Every team has their own project. Within each project is every teams important training documents documents, files, and weekly tasks. We use the ping feature for group messages. It has made file sharing very easy. Many of our documents have to be referenced by several different at various times throughout the year. Basecamp makes it simple to keep up with these documents.

Basecamp has been an amazing product for us for years now! It allows us to manage projects in events by keeping to do lists, files, and instructions all in one place.The team I manage uses it to assign tasks, communicate between team members and keep up with conversations so we can reference them later, and , keep track of files and receipts. Every document and system that our team members need access to can be attained in one place. There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it.

There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it. There are really only two things that I dislike about Basecamp but I’ve learned to live with them for now. 1.). There is a great variety of ways to send communication. You can send a ping (which is kind of like an instant message), You can make a comment on the general message board of each project, you can comment on the calendar item, you can comment on the task item itself, and you can comment on individual files you add. At first it seems real handy but once you start adding multiple projects it can sometimes be difficult to go back and figure out where a conversation happened. Thankfully the search icon works rather well in these instances but not always. The way we have gotten around this is to make sure our Team is clearly instructed on what features we will use to communicate various kinds of information. 2.) there is a feature called haystack. This functions as your personal inbox letting you know what due dates are approaching, what tasks were recently assigned, and what conversations have happened recently that you need to be part of. However, once you click on an item it disappears immediately from your inbox. So when you see something important, you need to respond or add a personal to do immediately. I wish it didn’t delete until you told it to delete like a normal email inbox. This way you could come back to the message and deal with it at a better time.

Jonathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

Great choice for team discussion, file sharing and basic task tracking

Our overall experience has been great. We were using a custom-built tool for team communication, but ultimately decided that Basecamp just has more features and will save us a lot of cash in the long run versus building the tool ourselves. It's nice that there is a flat charge for the service, instead of charging by the user like some other services do. This saves us a considerable amount of money.

It was very easy to setup and get going. We just invited our team members in with each of their email addresses and it handled the rest. Our entire team found it easy to create their account or do a social login.

We use it primarily as a message board and chat system on our team. I really like how the entire message board is searchable, which is useful for finding things later on. "Remember when we talked about XYZ", and you can just search for XYZ and it shows up quickly. The calendar and file sharing has also come in handy for simple things, though it's not as robust as using something like Google Calendar or Google Drive.

Basecamp also has a useful API that we've used to pull some data out of their system and display it in our other systems.

The mobile app works great. It's probably one of the best designed apps I've ever used, to be honest. It makes it easy to talk with the team while on-the-go.

I was hoping for some kind of wiki system to be included with Basecamp. You can kinda make up your own wiki using specific categories on the message board and file sharing, but it's not quite the same. A wiki would be really helpful for internal documentation.

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Basecamp seemed better suited for the team communication that we were going for. The Message Board has worked perfectly for us. However, if our needs were more focused on task management, then I think Asana would have been a better tool. Basecamp's task management is essentially a team-based to-do list that is fine but lacking some of the advanced features of its competitors.
Gavin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Basecamp gives you a lot of bang for the buck

Basecamp does almost everything we need to do, with the ability to use the APIs we've managed to extend Basecamp to work with our internal and some external systems. Every single project is tracked and managed via the app, our project hours are recorded against each project using the API and we can report on these for costings at any point.
There are more competent project management software packages out there, but all of these charge per user and would be a lot more expensive.

There's a few small features missing, one of these is project management across multiple projects, we're not able to produce GANNT charts or assign people to projects with working hours to ensure the member of staff isn't overloaded. This is minor overall but would definitely be something great to have.

Jira, Trello und Autotask PSA

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

Basecamp gave us more flexibility and at a lower cost than Trello.

Mainly due to cost.
Ellie

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

A Really Good Project Management Tool!

Bringing Basecamp into the organization wasn’t difficult. The system was easy and simple to integrate. My team loves it! We hare very satisfied with Basecamp.

Prior to basecamp, my organization was unorganized and working organically, there was no structure or timelines to our projects. Basecamp brought all that and MORE! It’s so simple to use and assign team members the tasks. It has a great user interface structure. There’s not a day that goes by where I’m not on Basecamp. It made such a positive impact in my organization!

When it comes to tracking, Basecamp doesn’t give a good overview of this. You need to consistent check what tasks have been completed and which ones aren’t. I hope they make an improvement on the Gantt Charts along with full project reports!

Wrike

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

Wrike was a great tool but lacked the ability to collaborate that Basecamp offers with its message boards and campfire.

Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Basecamp’s price and overall system is what my team needed. Wrike is great but a bit too “intense” for my team.
Evan

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Unburden your Inbox!

I encourage you and your team at least test this system. If you find yourself sorting through constant emails to find where you left off on a project- this is for you! For our team, this dissipates stress in the workplace and I have found it permit clearer communication across departments, providing for an amplified experience when teams meet in person- more productive meetings.

As a non-profit end-user, there are multiple projects I will have on my plate on any given day. In 2020 alone, I was managing the implementation of database training, following-up with Q&A from my colleagues while also navigating new tech integrations for our CRM. With so many moving parts coupled with a shift to heavy remote work, Basecamp provided an ease in transition, permitting us to keep pace with our current systems so that we would not lose the full measure of impact we have on providing aid to at-risk children during the pandemic. In short- less clutter in your standard email inbox and rapid collaboration within secure channels.

You do not have the ability to archive content, which can make sorting difficult if you are use to this dynamic in say Gmail.

• Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Using Basecamp has totally changed the way my organization is ran

Mostly it saved me tons of time. Everyone can easily see who is doing what without sending so many annoying emails and attending wasteful meetings.

The three things I love most are the ease of use, how nice it looks, and how useful it is.

Basecamp is super simple. It's easy to learn and it allows you to keep all the data you need in easy to navigate locations. There's no searching through folder after folder and file after file for the data you need and the status you want to update. No more needing a bookmark bar full of websites to rummage through.

More direct or analytical people may not care (or think they care) about how nice the tools they're using look, but believe me... If you want to get your entire company on board with a NEW product you're going to want it to look good. For better or worse that goes a very long way toward getting people to want to use a product no matter how useful it is.

Which brings me to my next point: it's useful! This software has honestly saved us SO much time because we now get to avoid so many status update meetings. I personally only had to attend one status meeting each week and build the slideshow for it, but that alone saved me personally three hours. The rest of our organization spends who knows how many going through those things and Basecamp has fiercely cut back on those. It's awesome.

The only con I can really come up with is a people issue and not a software issue. No matter how simple, useful, and well designed a piece of software or website is, far too many people are just going to try and ignore it so they don't have to learn something new. Fortunately Basecamp is nice and easy enough that it wasn't a huge problem.

Kim
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2018

I have used Basecemp to communicate with independent contractors, internal creative team and...

Keeping all creative edits, documents, client information in one place was great. It was very organized and helped me to be organized and retrace my steps when needed.

I mainly used this product when I was working in advertising but we still use it for the design of our program each year with our Communications team. You can create projects and determine who can see them - so, for example, I have a client (X) and my internal team (Y) and independent contractors (Z) for Project A. I can have an ongoing project named Client X where I've added all my internal resources to discuss every project we are working on with them where I can do everything from give SOW, get an estimate of time, create a timeline, receive rounds of work and communicate with my internal team with all changes in one place. I can remove people from conversations that they may not need to be a part of, but they can come see the conversation later if they choose/need to. I will receive email updates from Basecamp every time someone has sent me something on Basecamp. I can also have a Project named Project A where I add members of the client team. Here I can get approval for the cost, send a timeline and all drafts of the project. I can also have a Project named Z for the Independent Contractor. Here, I can get an estimate from this person, send them a proposed timeline, and receive their work. It keeps all of the documents in one place, all edits, all communication and can be organized however it suits you!

When I was in advertising, the main issue I noticed was that people who don't take the time to learn how to use Basecamp are it's biggest downfall. For example, we have everything from Account Managers who respond via email (which works, but inserts their signature unnecessarily into the comment every time) to creatives who create a new thread everytime they have an update to a project, which defeats the point of being able to look back at every edit/communication to see when a change was made or was supposed to be made but was missed etc. It can also be detrimental if you don't select the appropriate people to see your comment/document. If you just reply to the people who were on the previous comment without checking who was on it, you might not be sending the draft to the right people and it will get missed. Another thing we noticed is that people who did not want to acclimate or never properly learned how to use Basecamp would not read the messages in their email and assume that it was not for them. So you still have to manage up because if you want your higher ups to be looking at something, sometimes they still ignore it =)

Scott

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Basecamp 2 is a good base for collaboration

I work in the non-profit world and we have many volunteers that help for a season, or a project or some other random and unpredictable way. Basecamp allows us to invite users into a specific task or project in a way that is almost fool-proof. Using Basecamp means I don't have to get a volunteer network clearance to be on our internal network. Basecamp lets us store files in the cloud so all can access items easily. We even have staff creating weekly virtual meetings and updates for volunteers can access info at their best time and know what is happening that week and what expectations are for their volunteer teams. Basecamp allows our staff and volunteers to think outside the traditional uses of project management apps and gain some real productivity and communication value.

Basecamp 2 is an intuitive collaboration tool that helps groups work together by keeping all conversations, files, to do lists and timelines in a central location that is easy to access and easy to invite clients, volunteers and others into the process. I
f a feature isn't intuitive for you (or you forgot how to do something), the quick videos located throughout the app bring the feature into focus quickly and easily.
Basecamp is simple enough for the masses to use without using expensive live training resources. They have really figured out how to get people on board and up to speed quickly.
Basecamp has the ability to store files with specific projects. that saves me lots of time when I want to find that obscure file but I can't remember where I saved it or what I called it.

Basecamp presents itself as 'project management' software. I am not so sure I would place it in that genre of software. I see it more of an easy access, bring the crowd together to collaborate and make sure you have an easy place to catch up with conversations, read files or see what is next on the to do list.
I guess the fact that it has a to do list makes it a simple project management tool. So, maybe it is okay to call it basic project management...

Kristen

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

Basecamp Has Helped Us Organize the Chaos

Our marketing team was the first to implement Basecamp, and, eventually, the benefits to project management were so evident that most of our company uses the platform—from R&D to technical support. The application is quite intuitive, requires very little training for use, and offers multiple ways to communicate: private messaging, group chat, and message boards. The integration Basecamp offers with Google is also seamless.

Tip: Once your teams are established, setting communication expectations for each tool is a necessary step to achieving a high efficiency.

The integrations that Basecamp provides make communication for cross-departmental projects quick and effective. The integration we use the most is the support of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar. Within Google Drive, the folder system makes it often difficult to find documents, but Basecamp allows not only Google Docs and Google Sheets to be linked to, but conversations about that specific document to take place in one place. This makes it easy to hand off documents and files to another department, route items to our publication team, or to request feedback from partners.

As an original user from Basecamp 1, there have been so many improvements to the second and third editions. Basecamp certainly does an excellent job listening to its users.

The only change in version 3 that I am disappointed with is the elimination of the built-in calendar. What used to be "Events" with an interactive project calendar became the "Schedule." The Events interactive project calendar functioned a lot like a Google Calendar, which allowed someone to see all touch points on the calendar itself. The "Schedule" is mostly a list of upcoming events. However, the benefits of the folder systems, the access to resources, and the task assignments outweighs this issue. Plus, if you are a new user to Basecamp 3, you won't even be aware that anything is missing.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

It is a very collaborative tool, for organizes projects in a simple and effective way. Its...

I have found many benefits when using and implementing this tool in our team:

- Speed in my management and organization of projects

- Efficiency in the coordination of processes

- Security to use it in my mobile device

- Real order in our work

- Improvement of our routine in internal processes

- Improvement in the performance of our equipment

- Unification of all the professionals of the company in the same project

- For a small company like ours, a great cost - quality ratio

- Interaction with our customers

- Simple to use even when someone is traveling

They have implemented a very useful tool, which is the Daily Progress, very useful to review the events that have taken place in your projects over time

Another benefit obtained thanks to the BaseCamp tool is that all our consultants have been able to use it, even people not very adept at the technology, they can use it very efficiently and simply BaseCamp

We benefit from the TimeLine of the tool, because we can explain the progress of a project to our clients. The balance of failures and successes are other benefits

The support of the platform, in the centralization of processes and communications of our digital projects, has been another of the great benefits obtained since we implemented BaseCamp

In our scenario, the creation and dissemination of documents, conversations by messages and the generation of agreements become complicated actions and require an efficient organization system. What do we find in this tool?

We benefit from online collaborative work. And it continues to evolve over time

We benefit from online collaborative work. We have the support that all conversations, requirements and shared files are stored on the platform. In this way we can always endorse the agreements, requests ,deliveries

It has facilitated the monitoring of the work and the counting of hours of work of each professional, something very important for the internal management of the projects.

In our experience, it has worked so well that it is already. So, Thanks fos that BaseCamp

I really like the ease of use that this tool has. Practically no more experience or tutorials are needed to learn how to use it. The internal chat is a great advantage, very nice. It is also an excellent option that allows teamwork and solve management problems quickly

The main disadvantage is that the client must understand the use very well, but generates prizes almost automatically. Especially for the client respect the threads of conversation. Another point against is that the platform only works online, so you can not advance in jobs when there is no connection

14.102 Bewertungen