Über Adobe Campaign

Adobe Campaign ist eine Marketing-Automation-Plattform, die in der E-Mail-Automatisierung, -Zustellung und -Berichterstattung verwendet wird. Mit dieser Lösung kannst du dynamische Kampagnen über E-Mail, mobile Plattformen,...

4,0

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Amanda
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Shaun

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Platform

Warum Adobe Campaign gewählt wurde

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Campaign

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

You get what you pay for

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 19.7.2016

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.

Emily Yohanna

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every...

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Lenee
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Versatile and effective product

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

namrata
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

Powerful marketing tool with a few drawbacks.

It took a little more time to get it up and running than I would have preferred but once it was going, it gave me very respectable results. There are some caveats but overall this is a tool you should definitely consider.

There are a lot of options to customise and personalise this to suit your needs. And once you have a good understanding of it you can create very powerful marketing campaigns relatively smoothly. The email delivery and tracking capabilities are excellent. Compare to a few other solutions we used prior to this, it is able to get past spam filters much more capably. It can also automatically analyse reports to get you better results. Lastly, Adobe support is pretty good. We have used multiple Adobe products in the past and never had issues with their support team.

The learning curve to get the most out of this is pretty sharp. If you plan on investing on this, be prepared to spend a few hours either going through resources online or talking to their support team to set things up properly.

Shannon
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Once you take the dive into Adobe, it is so worth it!

Adobe Marketing Cloud is great for creating, customizing, and keeping track of all of your content across different marketing channels. You can make each piece of content customized and personal, and because it is all on Adobe, everything talks to each other and connects well.

I don't think this is an issue with my computer since it is new, but opening up Adobe programs always takes a good 10-20 seconds. I know this is minor, but sometimes when you need to create or check something QUICK, Adobe lags a bit.

Matthew
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

A great way to "get the word out"

We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Imelda

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool.
Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM
Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool.

Daryl
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2017

Adobe equals a Must Have for Digital / Design agencies

using Adobe Cloud gives us as a agency more room to create and deliver while on the road or from any place.
With some extra tools our team is able to deliver work at their own convenience.

- Best Content creation / editing tools to give your business a professional look.
- Pricing is fair. you always have the latest versions when subscribing for the monthly fee.
- Brand creation, across all platforms. Social, Corporate etc.
- Integration with other systems

- You will have to maintain payments in order to use the platform.
- expensive hardware requirements to run the apps smoothly.

Linda
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

Best email automation software available

We implemented Adobe Campaign Manager six months ago and we are very happy with it. We are now able to run multiple campaigns simultaneously without much effort.

Ability to send personalized emails to each audience. Simultaneously.

Takes time to set up. More than originally thought.

Debraliz
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

Effective in my Department

Adobe Marketing Cloud is one of the another good product of adobe.

Adobe Marketing Cloud is very effective in my Marketing department. As an Director of Marketing i should be the one who will introduce to my team what software should will help our workload and will benefit our market.

In 2 years of using Adobe Marketing Cloud its hard to say that it has an issue in our team because this software benefits us a lot.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

Get better at yourself with adobe

good experience

A beautiful program, and there is no alternative to this program, despite the competition of companies, but it remains the best because of the class that uses this program, which is a conscious class. If the program is of high quality and needs only development in the future and campaigns to introduce itself

It contains in a program after the features that I think is not needed and is no longer used, so the program needs a recent update to suit the development of the modern era

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

Too big to be smooth

You can do everything in Adobe ecosystem for marketing - from content management, through some degree of automation, e-mail campaigns, CRM etc. It is similar solution to Salesforce with all the pros and cons of it.

Regarding the cons - it is pricey, not only in use (monthly), but also the implementation and - especially - the integration part. And if you need to customize it, it is even more pricey. Absolutely not suitable for smaller businesses.

Jordan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.9.2018

Adobe Is The Best For Marketing Analytics!

Marketing analytics and data management is an extremely smooth and easy process when working with Adobe Marketing Cloud! We have been extremely happy with the data we are able to realize when working with this platform!

We haven't had a lot of issues so far working with Adobe on this, we've got their full suite of services including Photo Shop!

Dagny
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

It has a steep learning curve.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.3.2019

This is great for all skill levels

I have been able to successfully launch a number of highly targeted and multi faceted email campaigns. I have found the process of learning the program and making the most of its many features a bit time consuming at first, but after a while I'm able to better understand all that it has to offer.

The ability to use some of the more advanced features that help you engage on a new level with email subscribers; these features include dynamic content, AI powered emails and triggered emails.

I have been looking for ways to automate reports that help us understand our email and landing page metrics; some reporting processes are often manual and take more time than I would like to complete.

laura

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Great cloud service for marketers

Overall, its a great cloud service specially for working with groups

i can easly find and modify any digital assets all in the same place. Can interconnect all the files so that it can be easier to use. Its great for sharing files and working with you group, in the marketing word we are constantly under pressure because of the clients, this tools helps sooth it out.

just that sometimes it gets tricky to use

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

Cost an arm and a leg

It was easy to use and send documents. I loved the software and the whole concept of e-signatures.

the cost was to much for our company. We have development team and to access the api they wanted more money then it was worth so we switched to DocuSign we negotiated a a better deal at the time.

Tyler

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

The perfect tool for marketing analysis

If you can afford it and if it makes sense for your business I recommend using Adobe Marketing Suite.

Adobe products provide you will all the tools you need to monitor analytics from all your marketing channels. The data is able to be easily extracted and interpreted.

You can get much of the same data by using Google Analytics for free however Adobe is meant for businesses with large data which is why you pay the higher prices.

Shawn
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

Another Winner From Adobe

I think that this is a great product that I highly recommend. Despite lots of competition in the marketing software game, they hold their own as one of the best.

1. Excellent tools

Ericka
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.6.2018

Easy to use and essential for business people on the go

I can access my files everywhere no matter what computer I'm using which is essential when you're a business person on the go constantly.

The price of it is a bit more expensive than it should be and sometimes it can act slow, but overall, the ability to use this everywhere outweighs the bad.

164 Bewertungen