BlueJeans Meetings Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über BlueJeans Meetings

BlueJeans ist eine cloudbasierte Videokonferenzlösung, die mittleren und großen Unternehmen mit Textchat, Inhaltsfreigabe, mehreren Teilnehmern und Meeting-Aufzeichnung hilft. Blue Jeans bietet Dienstleistungen durch Produkte wie...

Nutzerbewertungen zu BlueJeans Meetings durchsuchen

585 von 585 Bewertungen
Stéfano
Stéfano
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Great tool for companies with teams in different locations

Bluejeans is suitable for every enterprise meeting with teams in different places. It makes easy to connect, to talk through audio and text, also share video showing the team and sharing the screens, enabling the user to select specifically what he wants to share and hide everything else, which is very important for privacy and especially in a work environment. Inside the Company it offers integrated interface with Outlook for example which makes it even easier to operate, and the access for people from outside the company is also simple, making it a great option if you're talking with outside teams, suppliers, and others.

Easy to set up calls and have access links available for users from both inside and outside of the company. You can also share the screen for presentation, making it possible to share only one app and hiding the others (for privacy) or selecting which screens you want to share (if using multiple screens). Meeting recording is also available and is a valuable function for important and long meetings, to review the meeting minutes taken for future reports.

Connection sometimes lags when having too many attendants - for example, over 15-20; If BlueJeans could offer any mic filter software that would be great, sometimes people that connect have terrible mics that can every noise that's around and makes the meeting a lousy experience. Of course, the equipment can be changed, but a function to have a better noise filter within the software would be excellent; Easier connection for people outside the company, which don't have the app installed. Sometimes it is confusing for suppliers that are not used to the app and have to connect.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Good overall, always room for improvement

We use bluejeans for intensivied contact between HQ and our operating companies globally. Also in larger countries, sales teams use it for sales calls.

Bluejeans nicely (and stable) integrates with outlook (incl O365). Scheduling calls is as any other with the plugin

Although development on features was relatively slow from a user perspective, the last year Bluejeans caught up with newcomers by adding loads of new features, making it a true competitor (again)

Admin features are really nice, including command center (extra cost), giving the right insights in users, meetings and trends

And last but not least, it can connect anything to a meeting (apps, dialin call, roomsystem h323, even other platforms)

Video and audio seem more out of sync than with other solutions. Requires more bandwidth in comparisson (although not an issue in these days)
The background image option is causing high cpu usage (could be improved, but only causing the fan to blow harder)

On admin side: more reporting on users and sync between user mngt and command center usage reports would be nice (for example show historic meetings of all users vs users currently holding an account). Also time dimensions not always export properly to excel

Kacey
Kacey
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital

Bewertet am 26.1.2019

Good for in-room conferencing

BlueJeans has different login options, which makes it good for meeting with multiple people and locations. You can call in on phone if not by a computer. Our office uses it for in-room systems. You can have more guests on this platform and meeting software than a lot of the other ones such as Google Hangouts. I've found the app to be very helpful and pretty stable, sometimes more stable than the desktop version.

When using the in-room system, it can take awhile to sign on and you have to know a few different numbers, making it feel clunky or needing to arrive to meeting early to get set up. I've found that the performance on desktop can take a lot of computer and internet use sometimes depending on what else I'm running at the same time.

Die besten Alternativen zu BlueJeans Meetings

Ishrat
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Sessions in BlueJeans Meetings can be began as a simple click

one of the best cloud-based video conferencing platform that enables enterprises to host video meetings with ease.

With Dolby Voice positional audio, dynamic sound leveling, and background noise suppression, I'll be able to hear everyone clearly.
By clicking a button, I can add a video or audio call to any Google, Microsoft Outlook, Robin, or FreeBusy calendar invite without entering a PIN, conference ID, or password.
I can attend or lead meetings from anywhere you have an internet connection using your choice compatible device.
Whether in the office or on the go, employees may quickly host or join meetings using straightforward desktop or mobile software. They can also use a supported browser without downloading any additional software or add-ons.
I can share my screen with others during the meeting to encourage participation.

Despite the fact that I can exchange films between participants, BlueJeans does not allow me to send simple files or documents.
Some long-time users have claimed that the content isn't always recorded in its entirety, with parts missing.
In comparison to its competitors, BlueJeans has a greater latency rate.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans Meetings

Through live video conferencing, BlueJeans aims to break through the technical boundaries that exist between applications, computers, and conference room systems, allowing people to engage and work more efficiently.
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 10.11.2019

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

Shahid
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!

We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

Jaclyn
Jaclyn
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

Great option for large organizations

Great option to have in our suite of programs for virtual meetings, interviews, and presentations.

Great for large organizations looking for an affordable virtual meeting software option. Works great across our large university.

Functionality could be more intuitive, user experience and design could also be improved

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans Meetings

We chose both in the end, but used BJ first and still use it when needed.
Faiyaz
Faiyaz
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2021

Stable Audio and Video quality in Virtual Conference

My overall experience was great with Blue Jeans. Being a former designer in my Business I could easily keep contact and conduct our business with colleagues and staffs during this pandemic situation.

It has promising Video and Audio stability. The navigation and environment is easy to operate. It also uses Dolby Sound Technology for its audio.

A bit laggy and greater file size. Slower than its other competetors. Bugs need to be exterminated by the developers.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

Good video conferencing program!

Great video and sound quality. I enjoyed using BlueJeans.

I love the quality of the videos and the sound. I think that this is a great program which is comparative to other easy to use videoconferencing programs. My team enjoyed using this for our weekly video conferences.

I did not like not being able to schedule meetings from the app on my phone or from the program on my computer. I always had to log in from an internet browser to schedule meetings.

Zunaira
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Review from Pakistan Government Sector Administrator

It is very good software. There is no provision in Pakistan to buy this Software directly which was hurdle for us to buy it.

The audio quality of Blue jeans is comparatively much better than other software.

It is not as popular as zoom. Most huge organizations are not using Blue Jeans

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans Meetings

We use the free trial version of blue jeans from various emails because we can not buy Bluejeans from Pakistan.
Rishi
Rishi
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Good application for online meetings!

There are a few things that I really like about BlueJeans -

1. All the scheduled meetings are displayed in the "Upcoming" section, so it acts as a constant reminder for future meetings. From the "recent" section, I can switch between different meetings easily.
2. UX is good. Every option that's necessary for quickly setting up the meetings is right in front of the eyes.
3. The independent option for choosing the specific kind of meeting (screen share only / audio / audio+video) I want to start is a useful feature as it initially gives me the choice based on what kind of meeting I want to start. Switching between the options is fairly simple.
4. From the option of "Lower Third" in Preferences, I can easily set up my introductory details, which I think is a nice feature. All the information appears in a broad strip through which one can easily check for the name and other mentioned details of a person.
5. One-click calendar integration is a time-saver. Google Calendar syncs perfectly with BlueJeans.
6. Audio is mostly crisp and clear even on average internet speed.

More than a couple of things actually -

1. First, it's very pricy and only comes with the Pro and Enterprise models. There should be a standard model with decreased charges as well.
2. Unexpected crash while switching from internal to external webcam. The application freezes and crashes. There are no logs generated for the problem, so it's hard to find why the issue occurred in the first place.
3. Sometimes, audio and video go out of sync, even when the application has access to high-speed internet.
4. There's a subtle color correction done by the app itself. When I share my screen to show UI designs, it messes up the color of the design a little, so there exists an inaccuracy between what I'm presenting and what the client is actually seeing.
5. The user interface is not minimal; it makes the application look very old and outdated.

Nolan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

BlueJeans Review

As I mentioned, I'm WFH permanently now, and having a software like BlueJeans is a must within my organization. We use the Microsoft Suite for a lot of applications, including Outlook, and BlueJeans is linkable to Outlook which makes scheduling meetings and adding them to your meeting invites super easy. I hop onto regular meeting, client conferences and one on one training all the time and using BlueJeans has been a great addition to making my workday more streamlined.

Since going to remote work, it's imperative to my day-to-day that within my organization we have reliable video-conferencing software., and Bluejeans is a very popular service. My favourite aspect of Bluejeans is how simple it is to record a meeting or presentation so it can be shared with others, or referenced back by others if it's a training or instructional demonstration. The recorded videos all live in a simple to use interface in my Bluejeans profile.

BlueJeans seems to have more connectivity issues than other similar video conferencing software programs. The audio is especially susceptible to turning robotic or glitching out.

Teresa Aminta
Teresa Aminta

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

BlueJeans optimizes our customer conferences

The general use of blue jeans is being used by our institution to communicate and facilitate meetings. Like any other technology, there are occasional flaws, however, overall, BlueJeans is an exceptional way to increase communication and congregations, in addition to being able to stay in touch with distant or analogous people and places. Speed up the conversation procedure. BlueJeans provides the ability to join group meetings and video calls via computer and mobile, so the user can join as they move around.

The interface is clear and simple, so onboarding and other procedures are easy and fast. Communication skills are critical to the organization, and BlueJeans gives us the ability to communicate, show and explain things visually and with engaging information. It makes it easy to enter classes and meetings while on the move. You don't need to be present at the institution to take part in the conversation. BlueJeans makes it simple to fit into your schedule.

There have been slight complications when standing meeting specialists are absent from the location, so it is not possible to access the entirety and a new meeting needs to be created. It is a small thing, however, it is possible to be tiring or repetitive if people forget to do this. Just like any other program, there are bugs from time to time. On several occasions, users were caught by chance within the course of the conversation.

Christi

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

Hands Down Best Video Communications Software

It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

Nour

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

Easy-to-use and convenient app for remote meetings.

In my opinion, BlueJeans is the best option for anyone who wants to make use of capabilities like live sharing and video conferencing that aren't available in the same quality in other similar applications.

BlueJeans is a great online meeting and interviewing platform. Easy to use, with high-quality broadcast technology, you can increase productivity with high-profile meetings and audio recordings; It efficiently simplifies the management of meetings with live meeting controls, notifications, and analytics. With one click, we may join the meetings regardless of the type of equipment of the subscribers. Accepting invitations is simple with your own user interface that provides all the necessary information. As a result of using BlueJeans, I have been able to participate in many conferences, lectures, and meetings that I did not expect to attend. Great job defending our company from malicious attacks and building trust with everyone present.

There aren't any drawbacks to using BlueJeans because it does its job well and has an intuitive user interface that's easy to learn and understand.

Puneet
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Bluejeans is easy to use

The best part about Bluejeans is they keep providing mobile updates and upgrades to their tool. You don't need to install the updates. They automatically install them on your machine. This makes it a hassle free tool.

Making another person a host is painful in Bluejeans. I have faced this issue several times when I went on PTO and no one was able to run my meetings as they couldn't make another person a host.

Jorge
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

simple but outdated video conferencing

We were very used to the platform, but since, we've moved on to other unified communications and are much happier.

Our team enjoyed that this was fairly simple to use and that the video quality was very good, perhaps even exceptional.

We did not enjoy the amount of money that this was costing us. I believe they have since dropped their prices, but now unified communications is the new norm and BlueJeans was not offering that at the moment we had its services.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Branche: Halbleiter

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Versatile platform for interacting in online meetings

This platform has very powerful communicative and collaborative tools that significantly improve business productivity. It is easy to use and very modern.

Facilitates the creation of online working groups to discuss topics of interest in small groups. Simple and useful screen sharing with meeting participants. For remote workers it is simple, stable and secure to join conferences with a mobile device. The video and audio quality of this platform is excellent.

The only thing I would like to see added so far is more customization options.

Yige
Yige
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Bluejeans enhances my team's productivity.

Bluejeans simplifies access to video meetings, making them reliable and efficient. One significant advantage of our team's use of Bluejeans is that it has fostered productive team discussions, even when everyone is not physically in the same location.

Bluejeans offers me a range of distinct accessibility features, such as closed captioning, automatic meeting transcriptions, and the ability to use my keyboard to control my video meeting experience, among others. These features not only enhance my video meeting experience but also ensure that I can be as productive as possible during team video meeting discussions.

With the exception of a few instances where I encountered glitches following a Bluejeans major update, my experience with their video meeting platform has consistently been one of reliability and seamless video meetings.

Eman
Eman
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.12.2018

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

Gabriel
Gabriel
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 1.10.2022

Communication and videoconferencing software like no other.

Virtual backgrounds are included, and the scheduling of repeating meetings is also fantastic. It has a fair amount of functions. It works nicely on my laptop, smartphone, or any device and is more fluid than competing video calling platforms or programs. Its user interface and mobile app were well planned out. With other partners or clients, BlueJeans is simple to utilize.

For our videoconferences, Bluejeans has been a dependable and comprehensive option. We typically hold meetings practically every day, and I also use it for basic technical support when I need it; it is practical because of the screen sharing feature. Our meetings are interactive since we have a board, notes, document sharing, and other very collaborative technologies. Remote work has also worked quite well.

It actually contains the features I require. The background blur feature, however, is not very helpful. I'm hoping it will fit better when I'm at home because it doesn't look good if the background is disorganized. Regarding the other most crucial features, everything works flawlessly.

Martin
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 30.4.2020

Poor Quality

Since Covid 19 I have used Bluejeans on a daily basis and have been disappointed. The picture and sound quality is often poor, making communication difficult. I have recently started to use Microsoft Teams which is much more stable.

Easy to set up calls, easy to invite others, choice of platform

Unstable, often drops out. Poor picture and sound quality.

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Versatile collaboration tool

Creating a meeting, joining a meeting, and using the tool is very intuitive and requires no training. It has a wide variety of functions that are easy to use and of high quality. Provides a smooth and effective video conferencing experience. This tool is also suitable for sharing documents, presentations and collaborating between projects.

The only thing I can mention is that there is a lack of customization options for meetings.

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Better then any video conference tool available

I do like blue jeans just because of two thing customer support and secondly excellent quality

I was using zoom on daily basis for giving product demo to customer but when I started using blue jeans it was whole together different experience best part is that they have excellent video and audio quality

there installation process i havent understand till date , first they tell to install app then when you click meeting link it says if app does not launch click here and yes app never launches on its own

Tapan
Tapan
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

BlueJeans - A SaaS solution for business audio and video conferences

I like the audio and video quality offered by Bluejeans and also the integrations it supports with other business apps I use like Outlook and Slack. You can have your permanent room to schedule meetings and invite people or can create separate meetings. Also, being a cloud solution, it offers the flexibility to be accessed via browser as well which makes it easy to schedule meetings with clients as well as they don't need to install any client on their devices.

The meeting can't be started unless the organizer joins. At times this becomes a constraint and wastes a lot of time of many people in case organizer gets late due to some reason. Also, if my headphones are already connected, a lot of times I have to unplug and plug them again to make them work with Blue Jeans.

585 Bewertungen