inFlow Inventory Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über inFlow Inventory

Du suchst nach einem Bestands- und Auftragsverwaltungssystem für dein kleines oder mittelständisches Unternehmen? inFlow wird in mehr als 90 Ländern in der Fertigung, dem Großhandel, Vertrieb, E-Commerce und vielem mehr eingesetzt...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu inFlow Inventory durchsuchen

482 von 482 Bewertungen
Steven
Steven
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

Does what we need it to..

We switched from the desktop version of inflow.

We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing.

The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

We would like to see the continued development of the web app

angie
  • Branche: Großhandel

Efficient and User-Friendly Inventory Management Solution

I've been using Inflow inventory management software for the past two years, and it has significantly streamlined our inventory processes. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for our team to learn and use without extensive training. The real-time tracking feature has improved our inventory accuracy and reduced the time spent on manual stock checks.

One of the standout features is the comprehensive reporting tools, which provide valuable insights into our inventory trends and help us make informed decisions. The ability to integrate with other systems has further enhanced our operational efficiency.

Customer support has been excellent, with prompt responses and helpful solutions whenever we've had questions. Overall, Inflow has become an indispensable tool for our business, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient inventory management solution.

The only negative we have found is with the Inflow Cloud App. It would be great if it had more functionality. Inability to add and see attachments on a sales order is not a deal breaker but would be a nice addition for future app updates.

Maxwell
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2019

First day of product

Overall, don't color me impressed. It has a pretty interface and great functionality in theory. However the design elements are no better than that of an average student at a community college. It crashes and the server stability will leave you waiting to perform inventory.

In theory this works great. Limited to growth with a company with no API support. Which is unfortunate that they chose this route considering their pricing is on tier with medium size businesses in mind.

If the servers are down so frequently, the app will automatically opt for you to uninstall if it wasn't able to grab update information. You will also not be able to actively get to your inventory. If users are paying for a cloud service... you might want to get some server stability first. Yes... it's all secure, however this is risk management that should be addressed prior to charging for a product. My investors would have my head if I attempted to charge for such a beast.

Die besten Alternativen zu inFlow Inventory

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Try inFlow - you'll be glad you did.

We have fluctuated between 3 and 17 employees since signing on with inFlow. inFlow has met our purchasing, order processing, and inventory management needs in the good times and in the not so good times. We have been able to increase and decrease team members, modify add-ons, and make other administrative adjustments to our profile without any issues. We have received the same prompt and friendly service whether we are at 17 team members or 3 team members.

Value - Inventory, Order Processing, and Purchasing. All 3 provide bang for the buck.

Import and export features for all modules.

To me, the custom reporting features are limited.
By exporting csv files and merging information using vlookup, we have been able to satisfy our needs.

Mary
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ease of Using Inflow Inventory Program

In my opinion, Inflow cloud is very user friendly. I like that in the products tab you can search for any item with using word in the title. It doesn't have to be specific. I feel that the system is very straight forward and easy to learn all the basic functions for supply ordering and inventory control.

The customer service that work with Inflow are very attentive and knowledgeable about the system and time to review and come up with solutions to any question we may have to streamline our inventory process.

The cloud version and the app are different and sometimes confusing to switch between the two. I feel there are more features available in the cloud version.

Kim
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 10.7.2024

Excellent Service & Support

Overall experience is excellent on all levels. Main plus is being able to have technical issues resolved.

Pros: Superior Support with real humans. This is a company that you can actual talk to real humans that are knowledgeable and can quickly resolve any issue. You can tell immediately you are not talking to someone reading a script on how to resolve an issue. They know and resolve.

I wasn't a fan of moving to the cloud. We have not had any issues though.

Alhaji Alpha Hassan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 10.7.2024

Inventory management software- Inflow

It has been great and exceptional.
It makes inventory management very accurate and successful.

Creating of Purchase order
Stock transfer
sales order
Creating of Report

Very slow to access through the internet

Mary
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

InFlow Is Essential to our Operations

We've been very happy with InFlow and it is an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

I like the ease of use and the ability to run a variety of reports.

Inventory Item input can be confusing and difficult to change.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

inFlow Inventory

The best thing about inFlow Inventory is the tracking and reporting.

The reporting features are almost perfect, I have one report I need to create on my own, but otherwise the program is almost perfect.

Kayla
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 11.7.2024

Q36.5 Pro Cycling Team Review

A highly functional platform that assists us in tracking both incoming and outgoing stock.

The mobile app requires further development. A couple of notable issues include difficulties with barcode scanning and instances where the application crashes or fails to allow user sign-in.

Todd
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 6.3.2024

All Software is a work in progress

Overall its the best i have found. I used Millenium software called Aatrex and it had one major advantage, I was able to program my own reports using crystal reports. The disadvantage is they have not gone to the cloud or handheld devices.

The ability to have many types of inventory and pricing in CAD & other currencies.
The pre baked different ways an order can be printed, invoice, confirmation, pick list, box label

I cannot figure out how to make an inventory report that excludes items with zero inventory on hand.
The software is missing the ability to easily print out a list of available products that i can hand to a customer.
In order to have such a list, I must export to excel and manually remove any items with zero or negative inventory. Its a huge time sink

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Odoo

Warum inFlow Inventory gewählt wurde

Because i needed something accessible remotely to begin with. once i switched i learned how flexible the software is for inventory management.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu inFlow Inventory

Odoo seemed like an octopus, always offering more modules and too many features.

Antwort von Archon Systems

Hi Todd, thanks for this great, detailed review!
Regarding your report, here are two tips that could help:

1. You could use an Inventory by Location report which can exclude products with zero quantity.
2. If your plan includes inFlow Showroom, you could create a public showroom and share that link with your customers. Showrooms can exclude out-of-stock products, and unlike an emailed or printed report, the showrooms are updated live based on the latest inFlow data.

Hope that helps, and thanks again! ^TW

Beantwortet am 8.3.2024
Todd
  • Branche: Halbleiter

Great Software,....but

The overall learning cueve for the software is not bad at all. Much more user friendly and reliable than quickbooks.

Seems most the focus is now on the web based version, have not seem many updates for the stand-alone version in the last couple years.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 22.10.2018

One of the better offline packages I've tried, cloud based offering is coming along nicely

Support for this software is very good, I never have a problem getting a response, and there is a user based forum that also has a lot of information.

I liked that it was affordable, did not require that you pay a monthly subscription (for the offline version) and that it was more intuitive than most I've tried. The new integrated barcode feature of the cloud product brings this to the level of $10,000 systems I have used in the past.

The biggest con with both versions of this software is the inability to handle multiple warehouses properly. If an item you have is in multiple locations, it treats those locations as different bins on the same shelf, so it will not tell you that you need to order more for warehouse "A" of there is enough in warehouse "B,C,D" to meet the min/max criteria. This requires you to use different part numbers for the same thing in each warehouse, which is doable but annoying when it comes to transferring between warehouses and labelling.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the review!

We have significantly improved how locations work in inFlow since your review. It's now possible to have separate reorder points for each of your locations and different actions you want to take at each location when that point is hit.

For example, you could set a reorder point for your main warehouse and have that warehouse get replenished by purchases to your vendor. Meanwhile you could have smaller reorder points at your stores or branches that get replenished through Stock Transfers from your main warehouse. Manufacturers could also choose for a finished item to get replenished by building more on a Work Order.

Hope that helps!

Phoebe Louise
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

A solid product even though it wasn't for us

I really liked inFlow personally, and I would recommend it to any friend or colleague looking for an inventory/invoicing software. I had a good time talking to every team member that I spoke to, which I can certainly say is not the case for every software team that I spoke to!

I really liked the overall layout and looks of inFlow. The design is clean and makes it fairly easy to find what you're looking for. Although it took me a little bit to figure out, I did like the way that parts were able to be "canned" into a finished good. This made overall organization of the inventory easy. I also liked the variety and customization of the labels generated with inFlow. It could fit anyone's needs in that arena. I also appreciated the helpfulness of the person who demo'd the product to me. I can only imagine how helpful the other support members are.

My bosses really prefer a very very detailed invoice, and they had a difficult time making that happen. They felt like it wasn't easy to make the estimates as similar to our old system as they would've liked which is ultimately the reason we are continuing our software search in another direction.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sortly

Warum inFlow Inventory gewählt wurde

the inventory system is not efficient for our growing company

Gründe für den Wechsel zu inFlow Inventory

Cost effective for what's offered
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 12.2.2018

It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll...

Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings.
Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

Bas
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

the one that does it all

Now that we have it working and implemented, it is so much more fun to work with. there is an overview for al you can think of...... all reports you want, but also clear and up to date data

The programm covers almost everything in 1 program.
from buying, receiving, selling through the web-site build in or external, to delivering and invoicing.
There are a lot of other programs, but only a few with all these functionalyties in 1 programm

in the beginning we had problems, by picking the goods they forgot to also ship the goods.... in my inventory reports the goods only left after i shipped the orders.
I would love it if there would be a link in the programm to a tutorial page.... if you have questions or doubts...that you can look it up easely.
I think there are to low limits on orders per month and users...the programm will be expensive for us! ( we are not selling, the orders are to deliver what the doctors are in need of..... so no revenue will come out)

Seann
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

The best inventory control software around!

with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

Antwort von Archon Systems

Thanks for the review, Seann!

We do have a sales integration with Amazon and it's possible to connect to eBay and Walmart through our integration with CartRover.

Hope that helps!

Lance
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Great software but needs work in a few key areas

Simple inventory management.

The software is great for managing our inventory it has images, adds bar codes, manufacturers SKU and the showroom is a great start.
InFlow has allowed us to become more compliant in managing Hazardous Goods.

The showroom needs to have more customisation options, the labels only print on Dymo printers however we have a Toshiba Tec industrial label printer a common printer that we use bartender software with.
Why cant Inflow integrate with Bartender to support all label printers?
We are using InFlow to manage a chemical store, this means chemicals and consumables used in a laboratory environment.
Inflow could do with the ability to upload a PDF to an item in the extras field so you can attach a MSDS to the products if they are hazardous materials.

Hi Lance,

Thank you for the great review!

We've just added a new barcode label designer tool into inFlow that can support more label printers now.

We haven't tested it with the Toshiba Tec, but have no reason to believe that it wouldn't work.

You can check out more about that here: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/print-product-labels-in-inflow/

Cheers,

Beantwortet am 9.1.2023
JOHN

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP.

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE.

WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

• Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

Inflow Makes doing business Seamless

We run a very simple, in/out business. Inflow facilitates our business activities extremely well.

The integration was seamless and the ability to customize client stores is amazing!

There are some features that would be great to have but are only available in the larger packages. As a fledgling, small business we would not be able afford those features at this time. #Goals

Antwort von Archon Systems

Thanks for the review Mark! We recently added more options into our pricing, so it might be possible to get some of the features you were looking for on a smaller plan.

Your Customer Success person will reach out to learn more about what you were looking for and will review your options with you.

Cheers,

Beantwortet am 5.1.2023
Kennita
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 7.8.2016

Great program but could use some added feature to help make business run more efficient.

So far I have no complaints. Except for one. Wish it has easy axcess to a tablet or mobile device for example. So when you away from the computer and want to do like a quick inventory count or something. Even look up something up for a customer to see if we have it in stock/more detail info without running back to a desktop everytime. You can just axcess right from the handheld device to make any changes right there as your in the stock room doing some work. Instead of have to print out like a count sheet every time and then go back and make adjustments. Which takes more time and waste paper in the long run. Even if it's just app to the program so can least make adjustments on frieght or look up info for a customer from a a tablet/mobile device.

Easy to use and not hard to learn out to navigate your way around.

Can only axcess yo it to the desktop or lab top computer you have it installed to.

Dan
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 28.10.2022

Fully adaptable, simple Inventory Management System

Able to use to suit the amount of information you want to work with. Functioned with bare minimum to allow bare bones set up which can then be added to as you decide to improve with more functions as yoou have time to do.

Would be good to have a holding goods in location where items automatically store and then have process for putting items into their location.Label integration other than dymo.

Antwort von Archon Systems

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback!

I've logged your note about a holding location.

And I'm also pleased to share that we now support more thermal printers (we've tested brother, DYMO, and Zebra so far) and we've built a full-fledged label designer into the inFlow web app.

The easiest way to find it is to go to a product, select Print Labels, and then select the Label Designer.

Cheers!
- Thomas

Ryan
  • Branche: Kunststoffe

A+ For Manufacturing

We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

Dave

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

Amazing product, they are on the right track

For what I pay for this I am very happy. The saying you get what you pay for, well it does not apply here. The makers of inFlow have amazing support and are working hard to make this a great product for the little guy as well as the large company.

I know that all of the bugs will never be gone 100% and to think that they will by anyone is foolish. That is the only reason I gave 2 of the 4 items the 4 stars. There are a few issues that need attention and they are working hard on them.

Ease of use, customer support

Changing the invoice look and feel, the online system

Mike
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Touge Tuning - Review

- The ability to track the progress of orders.
- Being able to see, on the order itself, if the item for the order is already on order, needs to be ordered, etc.

Doesn't work as seamlessly with Quickbooks as we would like.

482 Bewertungen