Zoho Campaigns Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Zoho Campaigns

Zoho Campaigns ist eine Cloud-basierte E-Mail-Marketing- und SMS-Marketing-Software aus der Anwendungssuite von Zoho. Dieses Produkt ermöglicht es Unternehmen, ihre Kunden zu erreichen und mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten, indem...

4,4

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

Cost effective alternative to Mailchimp

Exceptional and very strong competitor of mailchimp

Its price as this is good and really competitive on pricing when compared with mailchimp

When I create campaign designs and want to undo changes, i goto the back button thus loosing my designs.

Ray
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

Best Autoresponder/Email Campaign Site I've Found

Excellent! genuinely the best autoresponder/email campaign program I've ever found, after trying several!

requires little maintenance. sends our media ministry's email newsletters seamlessly with little issue, and if you ever do have an issue, the live chat on the site is quick and helpful. we can also easily send a quick announcement or marketing message to all of our subscribers at any time.

to be expected after using the platform for several years, have run into a few kinks and bugs. they are always addressed with great live chat help however.

JJ
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 24.7.2020

I feel like I'm a beta tester.

Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience.

From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality. But when you actually start using it, you'll see a myiad of small aesthetics that don't look right (loading bar doesn't extend full width, loading dots are blurred) and the loading times are among the slowest for any software I've ever used.

Now all of those things are OK, because functionality is what matters the most, right?

This would be true if the functionality of the platform actually worked as intended. We've run into issues like:

-Duplicating a workflow gets stuck and never duplicates. The bug required Zoho team to fix it on their side which took 3-5 business days.
-Changing a font color for an HTML email doesn't work. You'll see the updated font color in the HTML code, and in the email preview you will see the font color you want. But when you send the email, the font color is almost always wrong.
-Their simple condition filter in their workflow component didn't work originally. I had to speak to their engineering team twice to show them the problem, and then they fixed it 5 days later.

The list goes on and on. I wish this program just worked and I didn't have to write this review.

The one good thing about this software is that their customer service team is very responsive, and they normally fix the problems. But again, I feel like I'm a beta tester working with them through all of these bugs.

I don't recommend this software to anyone.

Campains has a lot of features out of the box and is a very affordable option for startups looking for an email solution.

This entire platform is riddled with bugs, quirks, and errors that make your job so much harder. When things don't work, you normally assume you're doing it wrong with most software. Not with Zoho Campaigns.

When things don't work, it's most likely broken on their side. 3 months into using this software every day, and we've already reported 3 different instances where their software was not working as intended.

If I was getting this software for free, that would be OK. But since we're paying hundreds of dollars each month to use it, this is not acceptable.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Campaigns

Because campaigns was cheaper and had similar functionality. Plus, we are using Zoho CRM so we wanted the two programs to have a seamless sync.

Die besten Alternativen zu Zoho Campaigns

Roja ji
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Way to Target audience

Zoho is an user friendly interface and it's very easy to use.They have different types of features and plans for people requirements Very simple social media marketing.Customer support also good

I don't have any kind of issues with Zoho campaigns.

chandan
chandan
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Zoho Campaigns excellent support and attractive pricing

My experience with Zoho Campaigns is excellent. Account Manager is helpful solving all my queries. They helped us to set up our account from scratch.

Zoho Campaigns provide excellent support. It is a SaaS based email marketing tool with all automation features. We can create responsive email templates, attractive landing pages, list segmentation and many more. it comes with many integration. We can add calendar option in our mail. It is a excellent for promoting webinar through email.

Analytics is very poor. If they can work on Analytics and bring some advance features, Zoho has the capability to become leader in this segment

Tarundeep
Tarundeep
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Good Entry Level Product

You can find almost all features that other email marketing software offer in Zoho Campaign at a very affordable price. Rather than burning cash on on expensive software, marketing teams can choose this software to get started with their email campaigns. Supports automation workflows, transaction emails and can build complex user journeys.

The best thing about this product is the native integration with Zoho CRM. We use Zoho CRM and it seamlessly integrates with it allowing us to run workflows and basic email automation campaigns. I would totally recommend it to marketing teams that use Zoho CRM.

I feel sometimes the email templates aren't mobile-friendly. This could severely impact the performance of the campaigns. I generally prefer HTML templates that work pretty well with this application.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Campaigns

Zoho Campaigns was bundled in Zoho One plan which also includes CRM software.
Sundar
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Fun to use

Building the email list, sending preliminary and final campaigns are very easy to set up and send.

The ease of use and the simple interface makes it very easy to do this job that is very productive for the marketing purpose.

Permission email management is a bit time consuming.

Regie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

ZOHO Campaigns- Why use anything else?

Easy to use. Great and quick support.

Easy to learn, use and access. I like the integration features.

None at this time. I've used other email marketing software and this is the best

Makhdum

Bewertet am 4.11.2023

Easy to use and cost effective

It's cost-effective and easy to implant with any platform. It also provides an agency portal which is very helpful for agency

It's take time to populate data after the campaign you launch

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Great value, works well with Zoho Suite

Very positive

Integration with Zoho CRM and part of Zoho One

List management and email customization, email templates

HubSpot Marketing Hub, ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum Zoho Campaigns gewählt wurde

We got as part of Zoho Ome

Zuvor genutzte Software

Part of Zoho One, value for money, integration

Bewertet am 11.8.2018

You can’t go wrong with Zoho.

We really like the seamlessness and ease of the Zoho programs, especially the Campaigns program. We use it to send out emails every week or so, and we have yet to encounter an issue that the tech support couldn’t fix. As our experience with Invoice and Campaigns were positive, we are more inclined to use other Zoho programs, especially if their pricing is as reasonable as with Invoice and Campaigns.

As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it’s more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.

I just wish that there were more customization options available for the email campaigns. There are a few options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be handy. There are quite a few good options to get you started, but for those who wish to make the campaign their own, there are not as many features. Even though the program is very affordable for smaller businesses, it scales up rather quickly, especially the jump between 2,500 and 2,501 recipients. However, it is still the best price for the options.

Susang
Susang

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Simplest way to stay connected with all your customers

Zoho Campaigns can easily integrate with other Zoho apps which allows for centralizing all our work. This improves our overall working efficiency

It is very easy to design and schedule email campaigns using Zoho campaigns. The reports are very much extensive which enables us to draw very cool and in-depth insights. Also loading contact lists and segmenting them is pretty awesome and easy.

Honestly, I do not have any dislike for Zoho Campaigns

Warum Zoho Campaigns gewählt wurde

More features were required

Zuvor genutzte Software

Moosend
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 25.8.2015

DO NOT RECOMMEND

We are a tech publisher sending around 50,000 eNewsletters per week. On the face of it Zoho Campaigns seems well laid out and particularly attractive when you read that it is integrated with Zoho CRM - which was one reason we went with it. It also provides good reporting of meta data - another major reason we chose to use it.

And then you start to get into the nitty gritty. First impressions are pretty good. But when you dig deeper and you find that screens and integrations have been designed that don't actually work, the integration with Zoho CRM doesn't work, subscriber management forms lack flexibility, data handling is dreadful, fields are duplicated, forms lack flexibility. So you jump onto forums and start digging around and find there are significant defects and obvious bugs that have been hanging around for years. Here's just one simple example - we uploaded employee numbers - now when users use the standard form, the dropdown (configured with 5 options) now has every single value that was loaded as a dropdown option. In the end you lose confidence that the guys that support the product have any idea what they are doing, and certainly Zoho is not investing in fixing it.

I am also increasingly concerned that the reputation of the sending servers is poor and costing us in high bounce rates due to security policies. We have managed to work around the frustrations and get a working model in place, but email reputation is a black box and I lack any confidence that these guys are managing it well.

My advice - look at other options.

Do not take it at face value.

Many bugs that are not getting fixed. Reasonably well designed software but very badly implemented and obviously lacking any robust test/fix cycles.

Antwort von Zoho

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our support team will get in touch with you shortly if they haven't already.

Beantwortet am 27.8.2015
Rahul
Rahul
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Marketing activities made simple by Zoho

An amazing solution to handle email & sms marketing acatuvities. Very cost effective, they have very gold customer support based on different time zone.

Soho campaign is a very good product to manage both email and SMS campaigns.

Cost-effective
User friendly
Spam controlled
Feature loaded

To be honest there is price list made me bit confused, took time to understand.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Campaigns

Cost and features and support
Alexis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.7.2023

Keep your customers informed

By having it integrated with the CRM, I have had a better understanding of what the contacts do with the campaigns received. We've been able to take better follow-up actions for campaign openers and clickers.

Very easy to create a stylish and informative template. Excellent for segmenting contacts according to specific topics. It is very good for tracking emails and additional actions.

Even though template customization has improved quite a bit, I still feel there are possible improvements, for example importing videos, layout options can be improved. They are small things that do not affect the good of the software at all.

Brian

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Intuitive, feature-rich, easy integrations, very affordable.

Overall, Zoho Campaigns has been an exceptional platform for our outbound efforts and we would recommend without reservation.

My top 4 pros are the following:
Integrates very well with my CRM (also Zoho) and syncs subscibers based upon my list requirements.
Exceptional reporting module delivering both dashboard and deep-dive data (especially when coupled with Zoho Reports).
Very user-friendly. Hired a new Marketing Specialist and she was up and running within hours.
As part of the Zoho One package, there is not a more robust email/social outbound marketing platform on the market at similar dollar investment.

While the number of pre-designed templates are impressive, it is still somewhat limited.
List segmentation is the only aspect of the system that is less intuitive.

Mehandi
Mehandi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.4.2022

Zoho Campaigns review by Mehandi Islam ( Sales & Marketing Automation Expert)

My overall experice with Zoho Campaigns is good I can say that 4.5/5 only thing which they need to do to make it 5/5 is the speed of their application. I am solving all my email marketing problems, lead managament and customer managemet ( database). It is always easy to create the automation workflows and send automated emails for birthday, holidays and special offers with zoho campaigns. Getting attendees for the webinars.

The most impactful features of zoho campaigns are:-

1) Large Canvas for campaign planning (for creating workflow automations ).
2) Email Templates (saves time).
3) Asset uploading (I upload all my images in separate folders inside Zoho Campaigns to use them late in campaigns).
4) Inexpensive Pricing ( Affordable for any small business owner).
5) Contact Management.

Yes, this product is super easy to use. Integration with my existing business is also easy.

Things they can improve. speed at which the entire software works. Reporting tools shoudl allow us to download and share customizable reports. There is no any aspect which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business was super easy.

Mario
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

ZOHO campaigns review.

First it’s not easy to get into it. The support is good and fast. Now, after some months, I like it.

I like the workflows. You set up a campaign, define actions, wanting times, build emails from templates or from scratch.

First I didn’t see the difference between Zoho campaigns and Zoho marketing automation. I built up my campaigns in marketing automation. But there, a special function is missing: you can’t change anything on a running campaign. In ZOHO campaigns you can.

Kiran
Kiran
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.10.2022

A Simple to use Campaign tool

Zoho campaigns have assisted our team with email automation. The tool perfectly syncs with the CRM, and we can easily schedule campaigns and get insightful reports.

Client assistance is a drag. They take two to three days to devise a possible solution for our occasional challenges. More features could get added.

Maria
Maria

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Bharat
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

Campaign Management in your budget and easier to use

All features like contact management, campaign management and engagement monitoring all are great.

Didn't face any issues as such which can be listed under cons.

Óscar
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

I used Zoho campaigns for comercial purpose, sending offers and tracking them

efficiency and performance in the sales process

Zoho campaigns is a useful tool without license, you pay per use so that is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales Budget as a direct cost. The way to billing is as a prepaid bonus that allow you to sent a certain numbers of email. Other funtionality quite interesting is the templates because you can reuse email frammes and later on edit them. That sabe a lot of tiem and money.

I am not happy at all with the feasibility of the tracking tool. I could test it againts other apps like Google Analytics and the results were significant differents. Than make me think that the utility last less time.

Kyle

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Overall, we are happy with the program compared to franconnect.

We are able to customize our campaigns to do exactly what we want. Automated emails is essential drawing interest for our different franchise brands.

My role isn't creating the campaigns but I know sometimes there are errors that wrong emails get sent out. May be user error on our admin.

Ronald
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 14.10.2023

Sending campaigns

Zoho campaigns is integrated with many zoho app such as zoho survey which is used to asses businesses productive and this helps in campaigns sending.

Promotion of business and marketing of company is easy using Zoho campaigns.

• Branche: Philanthropie

Bewertet am 15.10.2017

Really solid CRM and campaign management

Overall great value for the price.

Great value for small/startup companies. I love the email builder, and it's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software, as it has the CRM and email campaign manager in one cheap program. Device and location statistics are very helpful. Automatic link tracking, integration with google analytics, and can share reports really easily.

Not a lot of features to choose from, but it gets the job done. I wish there were more stats available for email campaigns as well; some statistics I will have to calculate myself.

292 Bewertungen