Workday HCM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Workday HCM

Workday HCM ist eine cloudbasierte Human-Capital-Management-Lösung der Enterprise-Klasse, die alle Vorgänge in den Bereichen Personalverwaltung, Personalbeschaffung, Talentmanagement, Vergütung/Nebenleistungen, Gehaltsabrechnu...

4,3

Danielle
Danielle
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

"Workday is the best assistant Online for HR"

You may build and grow your corporation using Workday HCM. There is no limit to what can be done. Anyone in HR or a department head may simply access and obtain employee information using their user-friendly interface, whether it's for insight into their compensation or any other data you require. More significantly, it gives HR personnel the tools they need to do their jobs better, from adding new vacation entries to collecting lists of the most frequently utilized perks.

Payroll, vacation requests, time off, hiring, performance management, and much more are all made easier with Workday. For the most part, tasks are straightforward and intuitively organized. My dashboard displays the demands made by our personnel. To charge other business units for projects and hours, we may change things like pay rate, hours, department, and project id. Direct links to applicants' Facebook and Twitter pages and the ability to select candidates by a variety of criteria, including location, experience, and current position, are all strengths of the recruiting area.

A few tasks throughout the course of a typical workday might be perplexing. The "time off" tool, for example, may lead you to believe that it displays information about your own personal time off at work, but it actually displays information about the vacation time taken by your team. You have to enter another option to be able to appreciate your free time and it is usually confusing

• Branche: Philanthropie

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Strongest HCM we were able to identify

Very satisfied with Workday as a tool, we have recently conducted an internal assessment of how satisfied we are with the tool and it has highlighted very few areas where the tool is not meeting our needs. We see the tool as a long term solution for our organisation.

All requirements in one place, and more. Meaning we were able to centralise and transform (in an agile way) our HR processes as we implemented.
Alerts allow for end users to engage and be engaged with using a sensible approach.
All data in one place allows for reporting and budgeting to be easy.

Implementation was sticky for us. We had a number of requirements which we thought were typical however had to create significant work-arounds in order to meet our needs. This was resource heavy from our perspective and elongated the implementation (we used an implementation partner and not Workday FYI)

Jan Claire
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Go to Applicant Tracking System

Overall, I've been a user of workday for more than 5 years. Once you get the hang of using it, it will be a very helpful tool as an ATS in recruitment.

Very detailed and easy to use once. You can easily track candidates , do job postings and pool for candidates.

The user interface can be improved. Also, sometimes it is slow

Die besten Alternativen zu Workday HCM

Kay
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 21.6.2017

Workday Recruiting - You'll set back your recruiting function years behind

integration w/ Workday HR - not enough benefit to outweigh the functional negatives

Graphical Interface - cool graphics is the only positive
Yes it integrates candidate data with HR (if you have Workday HR) but that benefit isn't worth the flaws

Workflow is too restrictive - nice in theory but you have to go back to you in-box to move the candidate to the next step
Offers take forever and if you make a mistake you have to resend to leader for approval
Everything is effective dated - if you have a recruiter who started after a req is opened they can't take action on a candidate who applied before that date (terrible for vacation coverage/new hire recruiters).
Can't search by candidate name (e.g. you are looking for John Smith - Names tha thave J or S in them come up in no particular order - also can't use the ATS as a sourcing database (we had a progressive sourcing team and they couldn't use it)
Recruiters in a high volume environment will hate it - it takes literally 4x the time to hire a candidate in the system. There are too many steps and flaws.
There are many more issues - My company met with Workday User Experience Leader and they listened to the feedback and in a year - no changes were made. These aren't configuration issues people - these are architectural design flaws. Run don't walk from this software - It's at least 5 - 10 years away from anything on the market.
You will impact recruiter morale in high volume recruiting shops. If you have very low volume recruiting then I guess you could live with it.
Reporting functionality is almost nil - doesn't come with any really useful canned reports - very limited.

• Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 9.12.2023

Easy and clear to understand system

A great everyday tool which ticks all the boxes a business could need. A well thought out system.

The system is very intuitive and the navigation and simplicity is second to none. It has been a very good everyday system to use the graphical user interface is spot on for the purpose it's intended for.

Sometimes the online access can let down the system. In a digital age more work should be put into a more portable and stable version of the app.

Alan
Alan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Easy to use for employee self-service HR needs

I can easily complete HR-related self-service chores as an employee. It is simple to submit a request for time off or make an adjustment to my personal information.

Workday is the most effective tool for managing relationships with customers, allowing for simple monitoring of all interactions. It's the system we use for human resources, payroll, and a plethora of other employee-related tasks and records. One clear advantage of Workday is that it makes it easier for workers to make and be compensated for their own human resources decisions.

The learning curve may be steep for novice users, but once you've mastered it, it will make your day-to-day life easier. Every time I try to accomplish something significant, I end up making a mistake, and usually it's the system's fault, because it has so many unseen and arbitrary tripwires.

Shoua
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

HR Assistant Intake

I liked how you could easily find and pull reports

I disliked how sometimes it takes a while for the reports to load

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.3.2024

I got my first call centre Job through workday application

I applied for my first call centre job using workday. We would complete short course on workday as well to improve our skills and learn more about the product

Friendly and straightforward to use and does the require any training

Less opportunities get to be advertised and you don’t receive an email if you did not get the job

• Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.3.2024

An Industry Standard HR Program

All in all, it is one of the better programs that I have seen jn my work experience.

I like how a user can easily access their payroll, benefits, and employee information with ease. The program is very versatile, and easy to navigate one you get used to it. The interface is very pleasant look and easy to read compared to ADP

The fact that it is very versatile can lead to the used getting lost very easily. One click to see a vacation schedule can be different from actually submitting a request.

Tamia
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Why you should use my workday

It’s convenient and very easy to use. You can apply in minutes and it has many features and options

I have no dislikes. You should use my workday for future job hunting.

Kyle
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Great For HR, But Lacks For ATS

While nice to have one system of record for HR across the organization, Workday often lacks when it specifically comes to recruiting/ATS needs.

It's nice to have the ATS built into your HRIS functionality. Both systems can communicate between each other with relative ease. This can make it nice for employees to have a one-stop place for all things HR. Because external applicants/hires apply through Workday, there is an initial profile built that carries through after hired and onboarded.

The ATS functionality of Workday was clearly an afterthought to the HRIS function, and was created/bolted on after the fact. Because of this, it lacks the intuitiveness, functionality, and features of industry leading ATS's. Often times you have to edit and limit your workflows to what Workday can do, meaning it may not be the most efficient.Collecting data/metrics, especially when trying to break down to a micro level is very difficult, and sometimes impossible for what you're looking for. The data visualization also lacks far behind other ATS's.Employee referral tracking is a pretty bad experience. It actually creates more work, and makes it more difficult to hire and track referrals. We use a completely separate program for these.

Nolan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Workday HCM Review

I support a team that focuses primarily on data driven tasks, and within that world its' really import to step away from the numbers and the data and focus on what my employees are excelling at individually and see what challenges they are facing. I love that the employee is the one to input their goals and results, as that holds them accountable for any challenges they are facing. The email reminders are very helpful for both me and the team I support. It's a great tool that helps us connect and drive forward!

Workday HCM has been a big part of my employee success tracking since my organization made the switch. However, with my entire division switching to a remote / work from home model, it's been imperative to keeping my employees on track with their career development. Workday makes it simple and streamlined to create monthly, quarterly & annual goals for my team, and my favourite thing about the software is when an entry is needed or overdue from them, they receive a message to their inbox (so I don't have to send a ton of reminders - nobody likes doing that). On my end, I get updates regarding completion status of performance tracking, and I really like the transparency in terms of my employees receivng a notification when I have completed their forms on my end as well.

I find it a bit difficult to access previous performance reviews, and I somehow never get there on my first try when I try to access the previous quarters or months. If there was a much more obvious option on the dashboard that would make the Workday experience even better.

• Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

‘A platform for employees to speak-up’

comparatively, ‘workday’ is an efficient, effective and affordable system for an above average organization.

Many companies lose their talented employees due to failures by the top management to recognize the contributions made by certain employees for the growth of the organization, which goes unnoticed by the hierarchy which creates a negative opinion towards the management by those employees. HCM tool makes a positive impact as a go-between the employee and management and WORKDAY has made substantial developments with this regard. ‘Workday’ HCM has given the employees all the freedom to put on record their contributions/ achievements, goals, training requirements, etc which has almost totally brought to halt human ignorance/negligence of appraisers during evaluations and give due recognition to each employee according to the employee value to the company. ‘Workday’ has many features that help both the management and employees to know each other better and make justifiable decisions. With an advanced HCM such as ‘workday’, it is not only the HR head, but the whole top management is aware of the positives and negatives of the members of the organization which strengthens the transparency of the decision makers. With ‘workday’, the management doesn’t need to wait till the due period for performance appraisals, but identify ‘real-time’ the value of certain talents and apply sensible decisions to recognize such employees. ‘workday’ comes with an attractive UI which is a pleasing plus point. Additionally, it supports multiple devices which are useful on the go.

so many beneficial features are incorporated in the system that it takes a fairly big effort to familiarize. As this is a HR centered software with access to each member, we find difficulties in getting the full potential due to cultural diversities by way of language barriers (non-English speakers).

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

New HR Tool brings some challenges and benefits

MY organization switched over to Workday and I had the chance to use this tool for a while now. I'll say that it's a lot easier to pick up and the available info to learn it was easy to grasp as well.

You can pretty much find any HR related features/questions/information in one spot. I was able to consolidate my benefits options, PTO, reviews, in one spot. I also think that it's certainly more robust/ takes a lot less down time than our previous software. Besides that Workday comes with the standard user logins, password setup, online time-sheet, etc. that I expect.

I really like the ability to edit my own info very fast. I can change things like benefits or dependencies quickly rather than going directly to my HR's office.

My one complaint is that I used to be able to directly edit some of my team member's info and reviews from our old platform on my own. I think whether it's due to lack of access rights or just how my HR department has set it up, I can't do that any longer. It's a more lengthy process of getting it manually updated from my end and through some parties outside my immediate department.

Soumi
Soumi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Review for Workday

I am using Workday regularly for applying leaves, tracking them, viewing my salary slip, tracking change in compensation, providing IT declaration, updating shift and stand by hours. Also, I have used Workday for requesting various letters from my organization automatically like experience letter, compensation letter, etc. The mail notification feature of workday enables me to receive notification whenever there is an update to my compensation or change in my role or on promotion.

Workday is a centralized workforce management tool that is used in my organization. In Workday, all the important day to activities of an employee can be performed like applying for leaves, getting them approved by manager, viewing and downloading salary slips, providing IT declaration, providing beneficiary info, address info, education info and many more. Various important letters like Offer letter, experience letter, etc can also be directly requested using Workday. It is a cloud based tool and can be accessed from anywhere.

It is an expensive tool that can only be used by big enterprises. Also, the workday UI can be confusing for new users who will find it difficult to navigate and find the required sections in workday.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.9.2020

Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software

Everything you do with Workday costs money. Forget the annual licence cost, that's only part of it - every time you send an email or phone support you are on the clock. Twice a year when the software gets updated you are required to pay consulting fees to Workday or one of their service partners to test that the update actually works at your end. Most new features and enhancements are not provided for free as part of these updates, so you have to purchase them. Third party applications that supposedly integrate with Workday only do so after you pay thousands of dollars for Workday to set that up for you. Hidden costs everywhere - you need to budget for 25-50% per annum in service and other costs on top of your annual licence fee. Be warned - it is a unique business model in the software world.

The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management

The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid. Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners. Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone?

Ben

Bewertet am 3.8.2017

Difficult to learn without paying for courses but still a solid option

I have only been using Workday for a few months. After taking all of the integration courses and starting to build integrations I am reasonably comfortable with the back end but no front end knowledge which is required to test at least the inbound integrations. Be prepared to spend days researching certain topics before coming up with answers. I recommend hiring a consultant to help in house developers learn the tools and functionality if you decide to go with Workday.

-Basic functionality for end users is intuitive and easy to use.
-Lots of options for integration with third parties
-Easy to use, custom, report capability with the option to expose reports as services (RaaS).
-Fairly easy to learn and use add-in for Eclipse for complicated integrations (Workday Studio).

-Training is expensive and is basically required to do an implementation due to lack of available reference material. Recording the online training for future reference is not permitted
-The workday community site is cumbersome (searches are not ranked according to relevancy and it can take many hours to find what you are looking for). Some workday studio components don't seem to be documented at all on the site.
-Certain functionality and community information is only provided to "Workday Implementation partners" which makes it nearly impossible to implement in-house without paying to outsource some of the work to a workday partner.
-Workday doesn't seem to have been built with performance in mind. Even with server side paging, reports and integrations are very slow.
-Lots of "hidden features." This would normally be a bonus but more advanced tasks require the user to know exactly what to search for from the application's search feature. Most of the functionality of workday is hidden in search results and isn't intuitively exposed in the UI.

Jonny
Jonny
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Clunky staff software that makes work a chore

Whilst I haven't experienced much software of this type, I can't help but feel there must be far better options than this out there. The clunky design, awful interface, frustrating processes and overall lack of thought into user experience makes WorkDay an unfortunately poor solution for workplace administration.

There are a lot of features in Workday, if you can find them, and the detail that can be stored and accessed across multiple users is good for things like procurement and staff administration.

Being browser based as well means that there is no need to install anything on individual user devices.

There is next to no user experience. The journeys to do simple tasks are confusing and there are often seemingly multiple paths to do any task but only one that actually works.

Error messages for not filling something in perfectly will often take you back to the start of the process. If you are using the procurement features, the notifications are sporadic and you will often be left to chase people in your company manually to find out what is going on.

The design and interface is straight out of a warehouse inventory screen, like you'd see on an old beat up computer in the back of a massive warehouse of boxes. Not good and really uninviting to use. Having to do anything with this software feels like a huge chore.

Erika
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 5.5.2023

Workday has , is very good

You to see that you’re able to contact certain individuals and what contacts are individuals that hand with who and where exactly does the Chena command lead in fall in the company dynamic which is really good and gives the building for employees to have access readily to make changes if needed on their own, or access, associated programs or departments

It is very easy to use, and, like it says, in a teamwork day, gives the overall function and ability to manage anything that you need to when it comes to daily operations, and overall employee productivity

I don’t like how some information does take time to get updated. It could definitely be more cost-effective if things were given better time management to see such information available immediately.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Workday is the best HRIS

It's been an incredibly positive experience. It's intuitive, efficient, and gets the job done quicker and more accurately.

I was in HR for a long time and have a lot of experience with HRIS systems. Workday is far ahead of the rest and it's so simple, intuitive, and organized to help me complete tasks faster. In a previous role, I used ADP and the system is incredibly archaic. It would take me 10 minutes to find an employee's compensation, you weren't able to change an employee's manager without submitting a form to the HR Support team, etc. Workday is a gem in the HRIS world.

I also love that it's an all-in-one tool that enables me to focus on the full lifecycle of the employee - from the job application through termination of employment. Leaders are also more self-sufficient due to the ease of use, which saves a tremendous amount of time.

The only issue I have is being able to update goals throughout the year to keep track. When I do that, it goes back to my manager for approval and I'd love to avoid that.

• Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Workday Recruiting will slow down your recruiting and confuse you. Not Intuitive

I've been a recruiter for 14 years and this is the second company that I have worked for that has WD Recruiting. I thought I could give it another chance, you know, maybe it would be better than a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, it is worse!

None that I can speak of. I guess it integrates with back office systems, but don't they all. Reporting function is useless.

Workday is over-engineered, Not intuitive, obviously designed by people who have not recruited! It is confusing for applicants. Simple things like finding an applicants email address require vast navigation. I'm not sure who the people are who rated this product in this article, maybe an outsourced WD office overseas? But, this product will slow down your recruiting team with screen after screen of clicking and unnecessary work-flow. It has it's own Mailbox and notification box that will confuse you and your team even more. Training for the fortune 500 company I work for was a 200 slide deck presentation. After the training we were all just as confused. Stick with Taleo or any other system. Don't listen to people/experts who are not recruiters who think this is a good tool. Take the advice of someone who actually recruits, has used other systems and avoid this piece of crap.

Shaun
  • Branche: Fundraising
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.12.2019

Workday will make your day go more than okay!

Workday I am so glad it is becoming a lot more common in the industry and I love the convenience that the product provides to the consumer. It expedites the process of applying to positions on a lot of major corporations' websites.

I love the fact that you can upload your file onto their platform and everything is already prefilled in for you with great accuracy. Yes, other sites do offer that same kind of service but I do notice when applying the file onto the form to prefill, most other sites aren't as good in entering data in the correct fields. The interface is easy to use as well and does not take a long time to load.

The only thing that I don't like about the product is the fact that depending on the carrier using the product, your account may or may not be saved. Which is no big deal, you just create another account for each consumer's page you are visiting and wish to register on.

Saurabh
Saurabh
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 25.11.2022

Best Enterprise Solution For Human Resource Management

Since managing applications is a big task, we have managed our payroll and application tracking very smoothly using Workday. However, the application tracking feature has helped us to post our jobs externally as well as internally, increasing the application rate for our candidates. Overall, I would say this is a good HCM solution.

As a result of its great features, I really enjoy working with it since we have all the features in one place, so we can manage everything in one place, such as posting jobs both internally and externally at the same time, reviewing candidates and terminating them if they are not suitable, and inviting them to an interview.

In order to send the invitation to candidates or review their information is very slow with workday. If workday made this process faster, then it would be a good ERP solution.

• Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 21.10.2018

Powerful Interface Human Resources System

Workday Recruiting has taken our HR needs to the next level. Where can you you find a software that has the combination not just for your HR needs but for finance and planning as well. Each time I have board meetings at the bank, I feel secured that I can extract all the information I need from this software. It didn’t just keep my work organized, but also gave me the ability to track data ranging from time sheets to expenses which is what I basically needed. I’m so glad we invested in this software which has lightened my workload in half.

My only pet peeve with this software is when you encounter an error while posting a job opening, you’ll need to redo the whole thing again. Unless I am missing something, there is no option to resubmit, but it makes you start the entire process all over again.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

Anybody can use it anywhere

When we moved from different HCM and Workforce Management tool to Workday, we witnessed the users have started using workday without much fuss and difficulty with its easy material UI.

The tool needs more expertise on implementation of various modules.

1.348 Bewertungen