ConnectWise ScreenConnect Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ConnectWise ScreenConnect

ConnectWise Control ist eine cloudbasierte Betriebsmanagementlösung, mit der technisches Personal Fernunterstützung bieten, Fernzugriff erhalten und Fernsitzungen durchführen kann. Die Lösung fungiert als Treffpunkt für technische...

4,6

Ron
Ron
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 9.1.2020

One of the best remote tools I've ever used !

The company I work for is supporting over 300 customers and when I came to work here, all remote connections were manually made. Ofcourse not so efficient.
So I started to implement Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager, where I could create a lot of our remote connections but unfortunately not all.
Especially the remote connections which need a VPN connection before using RDP to remotely connect to the server. It is possible in RDM (jump to a virtual machine on the network, start the VPN connection there and then RDP into the server), which is time consuming (over 2 minutes per session).

Therefor I was looking for a quicker solution, but still with the security a VPN connection has to offer.
And then I found ConnectWise Control, which does all that.

Once I tried the trial version and extended it (with help of the CW support team), I was sure this was the solution I was looking for.
Now it only takes me 15 seconds to remotely connect to remote server.
And not only me, but thanks to the integration in RDM my fellow colleagues can use the same configured session and start the remote connections.

The ease of set up, price, LDAP intergration, RDM (Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager) integration, email notifications

The set up of email notifications can be a little difficult to master. Once mastered, it's quite simple.

ISL Light

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConnectWise ScreenConnect

First of all the price and secondly the ease of set up.
Kelly M
Kelly M
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

It's perfect for remote troubleshooting and installation

Employee monitoring and new software deployment are two reasons why we utilize Connectwise Control. It is also used for troubleshooting deployed PCs on occasion. To swiftly access distant stations for troubleshooting and assistance, a basic security verification is required.

It's very convenient to be able to speak with our IT staff in real time, and the interface is so user-friendly. Characteristics of multipurposeness. It's a great option for anything from meetings to remote access to help desks to education and so much more. As a tool for establishing a remote desktop connection, ConnectWise Control excels.

It's possible to watch the screens of computers while they're in operation, without needing to connect to them. Better design for the dashboard is needed.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

It is simple to access the server with ConnectWise remotely.

Mainly what we are dedicated to is structuring programmatic projects of our computer and hardware services, it is essential in this sense that when a problem arises at any time we can be 100% notified with notifications to repair the process of any program that we have in operation. on the server.This program has undoubtedly helped us a lot, we don't need to go back to work, with a home computer it's enough to be able to check the server, which is as if we were doing it live at work.

Initially, it is very easy to be able to connect everything with connect wise, especially for what we use it for, which is the testing server. Reciprocally, it generates more learning information where we move very well.Many times I leave the office and I receive messages of serious concerns about server errors where technicians are waiting for my help and direction. Thanks to the program, I can easily generate this by connecting from my home and everything has gone great.

There are some applications that are not compatible and tools that conectwise does not have at this time, other programs do.According to this, currently it will not be an impediment to change it, but in the future it may possibly be.

Die besten Alternativen zu ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Lance
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

Screenconnect - vital remote support tool

We've been using this product for several years and it's the best remote support tool I've used to date. The ability to share multiple monitors, transfer files and use the backstage environment are all critical to my teams daily success in providing remote support.

My team and I use Connectwise ScreenConnect daily to provide remote support, diagnostics, patching, virus remediation, etc.. It's fast, very flexible, provides a shell environment called backstage that allows us to tweak computers without impacting the end user.

There's nothing currently that I dislike about the product.

Eric
Eric
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

Best Remote Control Management Software

We used TeamViewer for several years before a colleague recommended ConnectWise Control. I would never go back to TeamViewer - ConnectWise Control has saved us a lot of time and effort.

Works with any browser, doesn't use a lot of resources, allows us to provide full service remote management to our customers, easy to install on many computers, and is economical.

The default color theme is red, which is annoying to me. That's the worst thing I can say about the software.

VNC Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConnectWise ScreenConnect

The cost is reasonable, it's easy to install, and works every time.
Bongani
Bongani

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

Personal Experience with ConnectWise Control

It saves me travelling costs as I don't have to be on site to repair or provide support to my clients, thus saving me money and time.

Controller meetings start rapidly.Specialist establishments rush to finish.On premise server refreshes rush to finish, commonly in under 10 minutes.Impromptu help meetings are natural and simple to begin

the controller task bar bugs out more than it ought towhile doing a far off meeting from the help tab, possibly a few times it prompts for adminstrator access when this entrance is required. more often than not it simply dark screen when UAC input is required.it doesn't scale well when multiple screens are engaged with a far off meeting

RemotePC , Splashtop und VNC Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConnectWise ScreenConnect

I chose it because of its rating, reviews as well as price. It is very competitive and affordable for me personally.
Derek
Derek

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

Control of all of our clients computers and servers

Great software for remote connection as well as transferring files or quickly accessing. Also provides ability to script and deploy software and scripts.

Extremely efficient and quick for remotely connecting to servers and computers. Software rarely has issues installing and once in place, remote access is seconds away once initiating.

The cost of the software is a downside. The ConnectWise suite is the Cadillac of MSP software but it will cost one. Highly recommend the suite as Control is extremely efficient.

Deryck
Deryck
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

It's about the User

Been very happy with it and same with my clients. The only clients we have trouble with it is mac but that has more to do with apple's security and not connect wise control

That the login passcode is something we give the client and not the other way around. With other remote tools the client has to provide the passcode. A lot of the time when when it's up to them they are unable to find or provide the correct information.

The branding option doesn't have enough colors to work with.

Alfredo
Alfredo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

Remote Tech Support Platform you can trust

My experience has been for the most part positive, and I really feel their free tier works very well and isn't annoying like other similar products. I've had small issues with older macs

My favorite features are the simple dashboard and how you can invite users to share their devices from a direct link or by sending them a short url where they type the session number (really useful when dealing with someone over the phone). I also like how the dashboard shows information about the devices such as memory usage, model, etc.

I've had issues with certain mac devices where the software has extra requirements (a specific java version, for example), which has made it more difficult to use for users. Mobile access isn't as friendly.

Robert
Robert

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

Formerly ScreenConnect

Extremely happy.
We tried TeamView, excellent but pricey.
Very efficient software, would recommend to any IT support people.

You can deploy the software or your own server
The pricing model is great and you do not feel ripped off
You can choose or not to maintain support
Fast and responsive
Fully customizable

IT is a bit trickier to setup properly with an SSL Certificate
Some aspects of customization are a bit nebulous.

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

Great remote software with good feature set.

I switched over from fixme.it as I needed a remote support app with a phone app as I use tablet and phones in the field and I'm.not always near a computer.

Support has been great over chat as needed and most downtime is noted well ahead of time.

Ease of setup and configuration.
Personal landing page for remote clients.
Quickly see online status, system specifications and ram usage
Easily issue commands to system and transfer files.

Upgrading and sometimes new clients have issues associating with account. Once in awhilenanfew workstations refuse to update and manually installing fails.

Price is on the high side compared to some offerings. Screenshot is nice but really too small to be of ant use

Alex

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

ConnectWise Control - Amazing Remote Support Utility

Over CW Control has been a game-changer in how our company delivers remote support to our clients. It has allowed us to operate more efficiently and gives our techs the tool they need to provide awesome remote support. Since we have started using it we have not even considered looking for an alternative tool.

Connectwise Control is an easy to use software that allows our company to provide remote access and remote support to our clients. The software was extremely easy to setup and configure and get running. Once it was set up and running it just works. It is the fastest remote access tool we have ever used. It connects to sessions in seconds, not minutes like some of the other remote access tools out there.

The layout of the software is great and make navigation for our techs and also the end-users simple. The built-in toolbox and remote file transfer also are dead simple to use and always work. It allows us to copy a file over to a desktop we are supporting, or to copy need diagnostic info back to our techs computers.

Control includes multiple options for 2-factor auth which is a must these days for tools like this.

The least liked portion of Control is that support is not always easy to get a hold of and sometimes does not always have the best solutions or fixes during the initial support engagement.

Senad

Bewertet am 30.8.2020

Better than TeamViewer

We manage large number of clients, some of them with unattended access and others without installing the client (on demand). After trial we have strong prositive impression with the functionalities and usability of the software. There was small fear of switching from a different product but the transition went smooth. We find some new functionality that we can use every week :)

Transition was easy both from our and the client side. Non of our clients had any experience with ConnectWise control but all were happy with the product and the service.
Connecting to the clients are easy, but what we liked the most is the extensive information about the client that is obtained by the ConnectWise Control (connection history, notes, run commands, view and kill processes). This is highly recommended software for any IT service company.

So far (few months) we didn't have or find any problems with the ConnectWise control. Hope it will stay that way :)

AnyDesk

Warum ConnectWise ScreenConnect gewählt wurde

Teamviewer started adding more features which were (1) poorly implemented (2) not needed, in the effort to boost the sales, while losing focus on the most important feature of their remote connection software. The trigger for the switch was when TV limited numer of the devices for unattended access.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConnectWise ScreenConnect

ConnectWise is superior in all aspects and justifies the price.
Henry

Bewertet am 17.9.2022

Excellent Remote Control/Access Platform

We are constantly providing IT/Accounting/Payroll support to our clients and ConnectWise Control is one of the most important tools in providing this support as it allows us to easily connect to our clients and step them through their problems.

We use both unattended and remote control and both are simple and easy to use. Staff have no issue learning to use ConnectWise Control and overall we have little to no problems with the platform.

Its connection quality options are great and find this to be a huge improvement over other platforms - we rarely have drop outs or lost connections.

The only feature that I dislike is that the platform logs out after a certain amount of time - I am guessing this is a security feature though.

Splashtop und AnyDesk

Warum ConnectWise ScreenConnect gewählt wurde

We initially reviewed our options as the price of our current platforms had recently increrased and after testing ConnectWise Control we were very impressed with its features and ease of use and decided to switch over.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Pricing, Features and ease of use. Also we had situations where we had temporary team members that lacked Computer Skills and they were able to easily use ConnectWise Control without any issues.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 3.7.2019

Best value out there in remote support

We're a small company so when one of their competitors had a major price increase, I started looking for an alternative. So glad I found ConnectWise Control! We're a small company and dont have the need for constant concurrent connection so paying thousands of dollars for that functionality didnt make sense. Service has been reliable, easy tio set up and most importantly, easy or my clients to use and connect.

Easy to use. Reliable. great dashboard.

It does everything I need and surprises me with things I didnt know I needed!

Alex
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Great product hamstrung by its new owner.

Screenconnect was great, when it became Control I really wanted the features of Automate. It was purchased by ConnectWise and now every single thing is too complicated and requires a lot of clicking. If you have a single task you preform all day every day by all means automate it and set up scripts but for me ConnecWise asks too much uniformity from my clients and cannot be adapted in the ways I do business.

Super simple deployment and management. But that's all but gone.

ConnectWise the company. I hated every interaction with them. Imagine a single client who has several companies. Connectwise deployment folks said I could not support them the way they needed support. Imagine working with the same independent contractor on several shared clients, ConnectWise can't do that either. Want to support key people outside of their organization, find something else. Every single thing you want to do has to have a huge amount of setup to make it happen. I just wanted software that I was as flexible as I am and this is not that. Stay away.

Tom

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Geat product very reliable and good value

I think the previous box covered it as best as I can. you spend a lot on advertising your new and other products but it is impossible to buy them when the sales people ignore you even when your a current customer. I have had so many little issues that should have never happened and not been treated very well and fixing them only caused more problems that cost me and caused major problems for my company and our ability to support our customers. While I like the product I am very disappointed with the back office staff and how issues are handled and customers are ignored even whey they are begging for help. I left another vendor to come here when I had an amazing sales rep held me and get my onboarding taken care of and help me in every step of they way learn the basic of the product. She even tried 2 times to get me in touch with other departments for MSP products I needed with no luck before she left the company. I Am about to sign up with PCmatic later this week as I need a MSP product and wish it could have been with Connnectwise . I am not sure if I will stay wit the product I had one heck of a ride in my year and a half or so and issues that should have never happened and when they did should have never been handled the way they did that crippled my company. I apologize if my review may upset anyone but you did ask for it I am taking the time to be honest and tell you my true experience It is important to know the truth on how the customer feels. I hope it helps you.

Very reliable, The ability to preview desktops is a huge plus and adding 3rd party plug ins is wonderful.

Wish it had a roll out tool for installing on multiple computers. The platform does go down from time to time and you can self fix it by moving your system to a different location yourself. There are issues with the license counter and many times it says I am out of licenses and we are unable to use the product when we still have license available not being used. Two support requests tickets have been sent and they never respond. Support is a hit and miss. Email support and they will not reply or respond so it is useless , Chat support is hit or miss depending on who you get but if you get the right person it is great. Sales is very disappointing I have been using the product for over a year and so many times I tried to contact sales by email and phone about buying other products the sales reps will never call you back or respond so I gave up and went with another vendor. The sales rep I was working with that was amazing when I started with the Connectwise no longer works there so I am just left floating out here. When I had issues with my license it was a nightmare and ended up costing me a bunch of money to fix I have to repay for my subscription I was already paid for. I gave up trying to resolve the issue paying for something that I already paid because my company was down I needed the product working so we can support our customers. I still have a balance on my account due that I do not owe from that nightmare. Its a good product but there are serious back office issues.

Steve

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

Customer focussed support

I have used most remote support platforms over the years, and overall I find ConnectWise Control to be a solid performer, with backup support that is timely, friendly and professional. There are numerous other features which I have not mentioned here. My advise - give it a try!!

ConnectWise Control is a fully featured remote support platform that does exactly what it says it will do "Remote Support That Just Works". Being cloud based, it allows support sessions to be started from anywhere that an internet connection exists.

I predominantly use Apple platforms, and I find the desktop and mobile applications work seamlessly when supporting Windows clients.

I particularly like the Support and Access features, the former being most suited to temporary support sessions, and the latter for effortless connection to clients on an ongoing as required basis. Access also allows client machine connections to be saved with Machine or user defined Specific value for machine name and additionally Organisation name, which simplifies the process of selecting the machine with the ability to save . A nifty feature built into Support allows for push installation of the Access agent, in the background, where ongoing support is deemed necessary. A handy Build Installer provides all possible machine connection build options.

Visual indicators show when Host and Client machines are connected to ConnectWise Control, which takes the guesswork out of knowing when your clients are online and have connected successfully.

Help and support features built right into the portal save time.

Another nifty feature is a visual record of clients running older versions of the support agent, complete with the ability to push the updated client out to affected machines.

A software agent needs to be installed on machines before support sessions can be established, and while the process is straight-forward, the need for users to click on the installer after it has downloaded is missed by some users.

I also find that when switching between my local desktop and the remote desktop, at times the remote machine responses are not as expected. I simply press the command key (Mac) while highlighting the remote machine and this usually overcomes the issue, or disconnect and reconnect the session.

Peter
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

Went from good to AWESOME when we ditched our old remote software for ScreenConnect!

Inexpensive, full featured remote desktop software that is super easy to administrate and use. IT professionals would be hard pressed to find something this good for this price. And companies that need remote access for their employees need look no further.

We moved from a company that charged 25% for a lot less of what we need. While the old login software was limited to 10 computer for more than we currently pay, we can now remote into 100 computers with unlimited logins. We only needed 25 remote computers but since it is so cheap for the 100 computers we went with that and have started offering this service to our clients so that we can log in to their computers and get the financial data directly from their computers rather than having to have them do it for us (which can take both their time and ours and can be frustrating waiting for the data we need fast).

It is MUCH easier to install the software to set up a new computer as all you have to do is name a new computer and download the installer and click on the executable file on the computer you want access to and you are done. 5 minutes to install have up and running. Then you simply have a web portal to access of your computers and you are just two clicks away from the computers you need to access from anywhere in the world.

There are times when I wish there was a downloadable application to install on computers you will be using frequently to access your remote sessions. But the web login is fine and keeps you logged in for quite some time so having a program installed on your computer is not as much of a necessity. I also don't like that it has an always on preview of the desktop from your web portal. I like that you can see if someone is active on the remote computer you are wanting access to but I think there are some privacy issues that if our clients knew we could "peek" at their desktop without logging in, they might not be so ready to give us access to them.

Antwort von ConnectWise

Hi Peter, thank you for your helpful feedback on ConnectWise Control! We value your partnership with us and are delighted to hear how well Control works for you and your company. A couple things I wanted to mention for you to know: we value your feedback on having the ability to launch Control on your desktop, and we are actually working on having that functionality for Control partners in the near future! I also wanted to mention that you actually have the ability to turn off the preview mode! Here's the documentation with further detail: https://docs.connectwise.com/ConnectWise_Control_Documentation/Get_started/Knowledge_base/Restrict_or_remove_the_screenshot_preview

Beantwortet am 13.11.2017
Andreas
Andreas
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

ConectWise - let me help you...NOW!!

Without this most valuable tool, I would not be able to help our customers when installing their O365 and telecommunication tools easily. We are able to set up multiple unique logins and email each and every one of our customers and users and see when they are on all from a single pane of view.

Customized URL, Windows, and iOS compatible, easy to use console whereby you can send CTRL-ALT_Delete command and easy to switch and control multiple screens.

I would love to see it evolve and use WEBRTC technology in order for the end-user not to download the executable file.

Zoho Assist

Pricing

We use both
Vytautas
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 10.7.2022

ConnectWise Control is our Remote control app

It is very easy to use. Very like to our customer. One-off the best future is it works on the client-side if the admin right is set and the user did not have the right to install any software. It is not needed to install any software.

One con is using this application on MAC PC. Required some experience to make some right for this software. Sometimes did not start in WIN PC.

AnyDesk

Warum ConnectWise ScreenConnect gewählt wurde

This product is less in price.

It has the best price.
Antonio

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Best remote control software out there, period!

We used Log Me In Rescue for years, paying $500+ a month. We've used TeamViewer, gotomeeting, join.me and Splashtop. We switched to ScreenConnect over 5 years ago and never looked back. The licensing model allowed us to pay once for a number of concurrent connections without having to worry about the number of techs we have. With this licensing model we can pay for upgrades every few years and still save many times over from what we used to pay for Log Me In Rescue. We run the server on our own hardware, having complete control over who has access to it and from where. When ConnectWise took over the product and renamed it to Control we had no issues. They've continued developing it rapidly.

You can buy a license forever. Easy to install/update the server component. Easy to train new users. Easy to deploy to customers. Has every feature we'd ever want: recording sessions, copy/paste into remote window, unattended access, flexible security settings for different levels of employees, works through UAC prompts (unlike gotomeeting), transfer files/directories to/from remote machine, toolbox to run common executables with one click. Has an API to build additions (we've never had to but it's nice to know we can.)

We were nervous when ConnectWise bought this company (previously ScreenConnect) because they were known for "rent only" products but for now they've kept the option to buy licenses to own. The possibility that one day they could change the licensing model to rent only is the only thing I dislike about using the software.

Shaun
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

The single best remote access tool

Great, we deployed ScreenConnect and never looked back. There's been zero reason too.

Small, clean, easily implemented and integrates well with our tool stack. It's pretty much everything we could as for from a tool like this and includes use auditing and recordings to meet any compliance requirements we've encountered.

Very little. The only real challenges we have are deployment and required end user actions for environments where it is not deployed. Honestly I don't know what they could even do about that as it's neither a deployment tool itself nor can they circumvent browser and OS security to be able to eliminate the necessity or end user actions in certain circumstances.

Jason
Jason
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 13.10.2018

The ultimate assistance tool

We have instant access to every supported remote machine, both internal and with customers, and it allows us to chat to a customer on the phone, then assist them seamlessly.
I'd recommend the cloud version over self-hosted. It works out to be very cost-effective, and is very fast.

The ability to drag-drop files directly to or from a session to your local machine make it extremely quick and easy to use, and was a key purchasing feature.

The cloud based option is extremely fast, with geo-location options for the nearest cloud location.

Unlike other similar solutions (which we used to own) you don't get ripped off with upgrade costs every time a new version comes out (which we did).

The huge amount of customisation is of great benefit as it allows us to brand the product to prevent customers feeling uncomfortable that it's a third-party product that may compromise their security.

The system also allows remote management of Android devices, which we use to work on tablets at some customers.

A peer-peer option would be nice for performance to local machines, but that's a minor thing.

The Android remote client can have issues synchronising the mouse pointer to the screen, but at least we can walk users through working on the device in real-time.

Other than that we haven't experienced any issues or found anything that makes us consider any other option.

Sam

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

ConnectWise Control

The software is very stable and I use it multiple times a day. I would be unable to do my job without it.

I love the ease of use this software offers and the remote clipboard and file transfer tools. It is an excellent tool.

The customer service is by for the biggest issue with this software. The response time of the support is difficult to deal with.

LastPass und GoTo Meeting

Warum ConnectWise ScreenConnect gewählt wurde

More options for remote support.
1.904 Bewertungen