TimeTap Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über TimeTap

TimeTap ist eine funktionsreiche Online-Terminplanungssoftware, die von einer Reihe von Branchen verwendet wird, darunter Bildung, Gesundheitswesen, Fitness, gemeinnützige Organisationen, kleine Unternehmen und mehr. Das Produkt...

4,4

Kathy
Kathy

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

Just what I needed, and more than I hoped

I love that it seems to understand and anticipate all the functionality I need (before I knew I needed it!). And that can be more and more complex as I offer a wider range of products, services and programs. It's a powerful program yet not so complex that we need deep expertise in programming to design the communications, notifications and interface the way we want. And the customer support I've received from my onboarding supporter Cust support rep has been truly fantastic! So quick, thorough and clear. That type of excellent support and follow-up speaks volumes to me about this program.

I'd say that due to how robust this program is, it's critical to get onboarding help when you're first starting out with it, and not try to accomplish all your essential tasks without that added support.

Kathy,
Thank you so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you feel well-supported while you navigate all of TimeTap¿s tools to make your business run smoothly. As always, we¿re here if you need us and do appreciate the feedback, truly shows we¿re going in the right direction.

Beantwortet am 1.2.2018
Joel
Joel

Bewertet am 31.5.2018

Time Tap has streamlined scheduling client calls. I set my availability, they choose what works

I am more productive using Time Tap. I set the times I am available; the types of interactions clients may choose from and then give them control of when they set up our sessions.
This frees me to work on other projects, knowing that my clients have a clean, professional looking way to schedule time with me.

Being able to copy and paste my personalized Time Tap Link into emails, helps my clients schedule meetings. This saves all the back and forth emails, "does this time work?" Time Tap is much more productive.
I have embedded the Time Tap scheduler on my website and on specific landing pages. What a great tool to convert visitors into clients. They can take action and be in control of their schedule. I get to speak with potential clients in a planned way, allowing me to be more productive.

It took me a while to learn how to navigate the different screens. I have a system in place now that works well for me, but I am not sure it is the most efficient way to use the software.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thank you Joel for your feedback. We're pleased to learn the system has been working so smoothly for you.

Beantwortet am 19.7.2018
Hayri
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

Poor support even in Business Plan

- Easy to customize
- Easy to manage
- Price acceptable for huge teams

- Very very bad support even in Business Plan. They promise to arrange a dedicated phone number in Business Plan. I asked for a dedicated phone number and it has been over 1 month and no solution. Support team even does not reply my messages for over 15 days !!!
- I have been using this program for over 3 years and the system is buggy. They always release new version but in each version system gets buggier

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

TimeTap

From my overall experience with TimeTap, I found it to be a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling solution. The software streamlined the booking process for clients and provided efficient tools for managing my schedule. The automated reminders and synchronization with external calendars improved organization and reduced the risk of missed appointments. With expanded customization options, TimeTap could further enhance its appeal to businesses seeking a personalized scheduling solution.

One of the standout features I liked most about TimeTap was its seamless appointment scheduling and management capabilities. The software offered an intuitive interface for clients to book appointments online, while providing me with the necessary tools to efficiently manage and organize my schedule. The ability to sync appointments with external calendars and send automated reminders greatly improved productivity and client communication.

One aspect that I found slightly challenging about TimeTap was the limited customization options for the user interface and branding. While the platform provided a clean and functional design, having more flexibility to tailor the appearance to align with my brand's aesthetics would have been beneficial. Greater customization options could enhance the overall user experience and brand consistency.

Chari
Chari
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Wonderful

This has saved so much time automating everything. Once you have figured out how to work everything it is quick to put the information in that you need for each appointment.

Customer service is amazing. There are some days where it may take a bit for them to respond, but they always have detailed answers and will let you know if they are working on a feature you asked about or may suggest it to their programmers to work on. They have very detailed help documents.

It takes a little bit to navigate around and figure out how to use everything.

Hi Chari,

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We definitely understand that there is a bit of a learning curve to using the software, but I'm glad that you were able to use our support team as a resource to get up and running! It's also so great to hear that TimeTap has been able to save you time through automations! Music to our ears!

Thanks again,

Beantwortet am 26.12.2018
Tony
Tony
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Overall GREAT, ease of use . . . not so much.

I used TimeTrade in the past and close my account because their customer service was minimal to non-existent. I've had to ask for help with TimeTap several times and have been very satisfied with the response and support.

To date, I'm very happy with the software and (more importantly) the service I've received.

TimeTap allows me to automate my scheduling process. My customers (candidates) can easily schedule a time that is convenient for them and all I have to do is send a link. Easy Peasy!

If you're NOT a code writer, setting up is a pain in the arse. I don't know how to make it easier, that's why I'm NOT a software developer.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any other questions about your account.

Beantwortet am 3.10.2018
Giuseppina
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

Not easy to use from backoffice from mobile

After 10 years with another software we have change on timetap. Complete and power solution. Not easy to use quickly and from backoffice is not easy to manage appointment on mobile device. From this point of view, the older software is better..

The mobile management (from backoffice). For the customer is ok.

• Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Excellent product with fantastic support

We have over 20 offices and countless staff - this is one of the few platforms that enable us to manage our locations effectively

I cannot see any cons with the software but I would be grateful to select multiple conditions when telling timetap to autofill hidden fields based upon X YZ in the client field setup

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! I will take your note to our development team to review. We are always looking to make improvements that benefit our users so we appreciate the feedback! Happy scheduling! - Meaghan

Beantwortet am 18.7.2018
Nicole
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

TimeTap Helps

Services and availability in the finance world is quite important. TimeTap helps to ensure all things are in order.

Some areas can be redundant and if yo are not familiar with navigating through timetap it can get quite confusing

luz mary
luz mary
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

The perfect solution to manage my appointments in one place

Since I started using this tool to manage my appointments, I have noticed an incredible improvement in the efficiency and organization of my business.

I really liked its ability to fully automate my appointment scheduling process with this now forget about endless emails and phone calls to make appointments as now my clients can book directly through the platform.

The interface can sometimes seem a bit confusing and overwhelming but only at first and setup can take some time and requires a bit of patience to familiarize yourself with all the available features and options.

Jackie
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 24.7.2017

Amazing support & customer service! Makes using and building out our appointment scheduler...

The software has allowed us to move toward online registration for the majority of our classes, which is still a work-in-progress (2+ years since we started) . The support from the staff (Lucy, Elvis, etc.) has been phenomenal. They've taught me a great deal about how to structure our online registration and utilize the feature to support our needs. I work for a large organization, made up of a diverse group of programs that almost function independently. From a support perspective, my experience has been phenomenal. Lucy has been instrumental in teaching me the software, helping use set up our registration site, transition from checkappointments to timetap, as well as take back functionality requests and address our technical issues.

The new interface (timetap) is more intuitive and user friendly. Amazing and responsive tech support and customer service! All of the support staff have been fantastic and extremely responsive. A big shout out to Lucy, who has been a support star, from the onboarding process to 2+ years of regular support. She's conducted countless calls with me to provide how-tos, recommendations to best structure our site, and addressed functionality enhancement requests and technical issues. I can't express how grateful I am for this type of support!

Not all features are intuitive; there is a learning curve to understand and administer the service/software.

Hey Jackie,

Thanks so much for leaving a review for us! It's been great getting to know you and learning more about the support services offered to our armed services over the past couple of years. I'm glad it has allowed the registration process to move more smoothly for you guys!

Beantwortet am 24.7.2017
Revée
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Untitled

Overall, I like TimeTap and have had a good experience overall. I hope they continue to grow and add new functions to further streamline business operations for their clients.

The flexibility to create multiple locations and schedules to optimize scheduling for my various appointments available. No other software currently allows the level of customization that TimeTap gives it's clients.

I don't like when the PayPal andTimeTap interface sometimes errors when directing to the payment portal. I also wish TimeTap had a function where you can invoice for the deposit to be paid online by the patient when I have to schedule appointments manually and unable to collect payment at that time.

Hi Revée,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. I'm glad that you've been able to take advantage of TimeTap's versatile customization options when it comes to locations and schedules. I'm sorry to hear that PayPal has been erroring out for you sometimes -- please write to us at [email protected] with details on what errors you've been seeing and we'd be happy to report that to our development team. Also, we have a ticket on implementing the pay deposit amount on invoice and I've added your information to that ticket so that when that gets developed we can notify you.

Again, thanks for the review!

Beantwortet am 26.12.2018
Tara

Bewertet am 12.9.2015

Totally Brilliant - The Best Scheduler Out There

I have tried a number of schedulers and TimeTap is by far the best.

Theoretically all schedulers do pretty much the same thing ' allow clients to book appointments on line and allow you to manage your appointments. However, TimeTap seems to achieve this so much more efficiently than some of the other schedulers I have used. The interface is simple, nice looking and very easy to navigate. All my patients have commented favourably on how much easier it is to book and manage their own appointments with Timetap when compared to the previous scheduler I was using. The automated emails are concise and polite with clear instructions on how clients can reschedule or cancel which means that I am no longer bombarded with phone calls from frustrated clients who are finding it difficult to book / change appointments. The programme also offers a simple app to let me manage my appointments on the go.

Furthermore, the customer service is fantastic. Firstly and fabulously, if you have an issue, you get to communicate with a live person (in my case the lovely and incredibly helpful and patient Lucy), rather than being referred to useless forums, FAQ's etc. My currency and country were not listed ' resolved within an hour. Wanted to import my client base and allocate passwords'.They did it for me which saved me a day of data entry. Even the smallest and most mundane of my queries were given time and attention and followed up afterwards. I am a bit of a perfectionist with a very busy schedule and very high expectations ' TimeTap has exceeded all of them. A really great programme with customer support to match!!!

Hey Tara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this review! It's been such a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your feedback! Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do.

Best,

Beantwortet am 22.9.2015
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

TimeTap has worked pretty well for my small chiropractic clinic

It has worked mostly well, but a few glitches.

I like that once a patient schedules, they get reminders sent to them automatically.

Patients trying to schedule on a mobile phone have a difficult time. I get many complaints from patients that they can't reschedule or see everything they need to see on a mobile phone. It is because TimeTap needs to create a more mobile friendly version of the scheduler or create an app for patients/clients to use.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are working on a huge update to the scheduler which we hope to have out in Q1 of this year. Hopefully that can help make your experience a 10 out of 10!

Thanks so much for using TimeTap,

Beantwortet am 15.1.2019
Ankush

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

TAS Learning Center - Ankush

Timetap gave us the ability to use one software, as opposed to 3 or 4. It is automated, very thorough in its ability to keep records, and highly customizable. I don't have to worry that classes will go unbilled or unscheduled. Students are able to receive both feedback and updates. Reminders get sent out to clients. You can see if reminders were sent, received, and even opened. I would highly recommend the service.

- The ability to customize so many of the features.
- The ability to have both staff and student logins.
- The ability to send both text and email reminders.
- The ability to automate so much of the daily work.

- The UI needs an update to look more modern and visually appealing.
- The iOS application is thoroughly lacking. It is not iPhone X compatible. It does not in any way substitute for the online website.
- The calendar sync is a little difficult to use.
- The invoices feature is not a full account software, and integrating timetap with softwares such as Zoho is not available.
- Needs a dedicated clock in feature.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks for the feedback, Ankush. I'd be happy to walk you through our clock-in/out feature. We're available for support or questions at [email protected] or book a call at help.timetap.com to have this feature enabled on your account.

Madi
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

TimeTap Was Just What We Were Looking for!

Our non-profit organization was looking for a better way to book client appointments for registrations and visits to our office. While researching different products, we discovered TimeTap. It's class feature allowed us to set the number of appointments available at one time, as well as the frequency of appointments. The buffer between booking and attending an appointment has also been a great benefit-it gives our staff time to finish up previous tasks and prepare for clients before they arrive.

It is so great to block off times in my calendar that I am unavailable or away. I also like being able to see how my appointments stack up against the rest of the day-it's been helpful for time management around busy appointment times.
TimeTap has also been easy to use for our volunteers, staff and clients-it's minimized a great deal of confusion for our team when booking appointments.

The email reminders can get a bit repetitive, however that is a minor concern. They make sure I never forget about an appointment, so it's been more helpful than not!

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Madi, thanks for the feedback. We're glad our software has been a great solution to streamline all the daily activity for your organization.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

Software Support

Once, [ Sensitive Content ]
got involved she worked diligently to make sure the unique scheduling problem was worked out. The TimeTap software had some limitations that she worked through to get it functioning to it's highest capacity. [ Sensitive Content ]
your an asset to the company!

I worked with [ Sensitive Content ]
in implementing the software for my needs. She was extremely knowledgeable and went above and beyond to get the software to work for my scheduling problem.

TimeTap had some limitations that didn't allow me to schedule as I desired.

Rikki

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Time tap has been a life saver! Great software!

OH so many.
1. Ease of scheduling
2. Convenient canceling and rescheduling
3. Tracking of payment

I don't have to work with clients individually - they can book their slot! However, I DO have back hand ability to book for them and that is great. I like having both possibilities!

The app does not work at all... :( I always have issues. I wish that it would allow me to actually cancel or change lessons, it never works if I try to use it for anything other than viewing my calendar!

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Rikki, thanks for your feedback about your experience with the back office interface and the app. We're looking into your concerns and will follow up with you with more details. In the meantime you can contact [email protected] for help. ~ Rashida

Beantwortet am 1.6.2018
Rusty

Bewertet am 16.1.2017

Thrilled customer

I am going on my third month using this product. All I can say is that I am kicking myself for waiting so long to switch over. I am saving about 1 to 1.5 hours a day after switching my calendar over. I used to get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per day that needed a personal response from me, but now that my clients can handle their own appointments, I get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per month.

There was an initial learning curve for a few of my clients, but so far everyone is giving me good feedback. The main complaint from my clients is that the mobile landing page is a little clunky and not totally clear for everyone. I think they are working on improving the mobile app, but it really hasn't been a problem for most people.

Since I have been using TimeTap, I have been working with a woman. She is and has been incredibly helpful and patient with me during the onboard process and with any questions or problems I have had. With certain issues she made video's of her screen while she walked me through the process of fixing the problem. This was really useful and thoughtful. Any problems or questions that have get addressed right away. Incredibly impressive customer support.

So far I am more than happy with the service. Look forward to things getting easier for my clients and for a better mobile app.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Rusty! I really appreciate it. I'm glad we've wound up saving you time every day and that it's been a positive experience for you.

Thanks again,

Beantwortet am 16.1.2017
Alex

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

I use timetap to schedule my appointments with clients

A great way to keep in contact with all of my clients and to make sure I don't over book my schedule!

I love the accessibility and the ability to see your whole schedule in front of you. The fact that it is available anywhere is amazing!

Hard to understand at first but once I was able to get the hang of it, it became second nature. Probably a lot harder for newer users.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Alex, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're excited to hear you've enjoyed our services. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Beantwortet am 4.5.2018
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

We love TimeTap!

You can't beat the price for the features that you receive with TimeTap! It is also very intuitive and user-friendly to set up. Staff is friendly and available for any questions you may have as well.

The only hiccup we have experienced is having to set up two different accounts because of security - one of our use cases had sensitive information that we did not want other users of the account to be able to see, so we ultimately had to split them off. Enhanced security/viewing roles would be great.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

For more information about the security options, send us a question at [email protected]. We'd be glad to hear more about your needs.

April

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Love this app, and use it to schedule my clients. Customer service is excellent.

Flexibility, that it is customizable, that customer service is quick to respond, and always helpful, reasonable price, easy for clients to use, appointment reminders are helpful.

I tend to find that the online site is easier to use on my phone than the iPhone app. Both are slow to load, however.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi April, we appreciate the review and are so glad you're enjoying the service. If you're experiencing any issues with the app, please reach out to us at [email protected]. ~ Rashida

Beantwortet am 8.2.2018

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

TimeTap is not ready for successful enterprise or small business level use

The email and text reminders to customers has cut down on the time I need to do it manually.

The customer support, the ease of the UI/UX, the options for color drop-down are nice, I really don't have a ton of nice things to say honestly. We are still trying to make it work.

The difficult transition from trial to paid version; the frustrations with 3rd party (google) calendars; the fact that there is no customer support on Sundays when we need it;, the difficult initial setup process took many, many hours; the "remember me" button to save the password doesn't work; I cannot search the appointments at all (I need it searchable by customer name, staff member, etc); the list really goes on and on

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear the transition to TimeTap has included a few unexpected setbacks, but I'm happy to get on a call with you to address these items directly. Please feel free to book a support call here: https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html ~ Rashida

Beantwortet am 18.7.2018
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Timetap has really helped our office!

I love that Timetap automatically sends email and text reminders to our students to remind them of their meetings.

I wish I could color code the appointments that are brought over from Outlook or Gmail to differentiate them from the ones added directly through Timetap.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To color code the calendar based on synced appointments versus TimeTap appointments, refer to the left hand filter from the Appointments page. You can select a color based on Status (free or busy synced appointments, open, cancelled, etc.). Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance setting this up.

Beantwortet am 1.6.2018
Sanu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

TimeTap is an online scheduling software designed to save time and prevent no-shows among...

I've had a great overall experience using TimeTap. It's easy to use and no one in my small business has had any difficultly using it.

The most impactful features found in TimeTap are its automated appointment scheduling, enabling customers to view open times and book their own appointments, as well as its real-time scheduling features.TimeTap is easy to use and designed to be user-friendly. It offers a drag-and-drop interface, tutorial and overview videos, and customer support.

There are a few aspects of time tap that could be improved or added. For example, the ability to track and display detailed project progress, including budgets and timeline notes. This would allow users to better monitor their project progress and adjust their strategy as needed. time tap could also benefit from better reporting capabilities and data export options.

239 Bewertungen