Substly Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Substly

Substly hilft kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen, den SaaS-Wildwuchs zu reduzieren, bietet einen leicht zugänglichen Überblick und vereinfacht die Prozesse rund um das SaaS-Management. Kunden heben vor allem vier Aspekte des...

4,9

Emanuel
Emanuel
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Getting the overview we didn't know we lacked but don’t want to be without

With Substly we've got a better process in place for managing our software licenses. The overview has helped us make better decisions and save money. The offboarding feature has made offboarding employees much easier than before.

The overview we are getting.The offboarding feature is great.The simplicity of the system and the ease of use has been key to us to get started and continuing using the software.

Not much I dislike.The usage surveys are a good idea but I feel our company is still a bit too small to get any major benefits from using them.The integrations I have used so far have been helpful to us but I would love to see more integrations.

Henrik

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

License management made easy, for real!

I had fantasised about a tool that would make it easy to manage a multitude of software licenses and other subscription services. And when I saw Substly, they had literally taken my wish list and made a product of it. The easiest buy I've ever done.

The fact that they focus on managing recurring license cost in a super easy and understandable way sealed the deal.

It's not really Substly's fault but every service has their quirks, and it's just sad that such a tool have a hard time integrating into other services systems. That said, Substly have a lot of super useful automations in this regard.

Vlad
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Get alerted on your subscription expiry

Professional team, well-packed product, quick support response.

Well-structured and designed UI, helpful support.

Lack of integrations with external systems, Zapier or similar is a must have nowadays. Pricing structure and subscription cost.

Die besten Alternativen zu Substly

Krister

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Quickest way to get your CFO in love with a licensing system

We went from a super advanced Excel document with about 10 tabs. Pivot tables, imports from finance to supply users. Endlessly scrolling and making filters for tens of thousands of lines. From that to Substly just showing what we want.

The fresh and easy interface. The always updated graphs. How quick we got started.

Lack of SCIM, but it's on the roadmap and we look forward to it as integration to our directory will complete the journey.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Torii und Blissfully

Warum Substly gewählt wurde

Whatever system we previously used, it was a hassle in some way. We have looked for a system for 10 years. Tried to write our own a couple of times. But as soon was we saw Substly, we know it was the right thing for us.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Claris FileMaker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Substly

Cost, ease of use, perfect functionality. Not agent based. Very easy to get started.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Easy to use, yet powerful

It was easier getting started with Substly than we thought and the team at Substly has responded quickly to our questions. We discovered more SaaS apps being used than we thought we’d do.The off-boarding feature wasn’t something we had thought about beforehand but that has been really helpful as well.

It has given us a more structured way to work with saas management. It now feels like we are more in control. The overview makes it easy for me to keep our [sensitive content hidden] happy (informing him about how much we are spending in each department has never been easier). I really like that I don’t have to chase down our department heads when it is time to do our IT budget anymore. Off-boarding employees is much easier than before

Overall, it’s been a great experience so far. The renewal alert function is good but I would like to be able to receive the alerts in other ways than email. Adding custom fields would be helpful for us when we set up the GDPR module. I also feel that the system lacks some integrations for enterprise businesses, like ServiceNow.

Filip
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

Makes my life as CTO a bit easier

Been a user for a few years now. As the CTO I’m responsible of managing all our apps and licenses. Using Substly has made that a lot easier for me since it lets me involve other billing owners without having to manually follow up on them.

I really like that it allows me to have the rest of the team working with me to keep an updated overview of all our subscriptions and user licenses.

Earlier I lacked som automation but with the updated integration to Google Workspace that was launched recently there is nothing I mislike.

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

Best way to spend money, to save money!

Using Substly has given us a better understanding of how we use our SaaS-apps and improved our ability to manage software licenses, resulting in better decision-making and cost savings. Substly's overview feature has been particularly helpful in this regard. Additionally, the offboarding feature has streamlined the process of removing software access for departing employees.

The short learning curve, the intuitivity of the UI and being able to share the same information with other stakeholders in our company.

Lack of usage information from our AD in Substly. According to the team it is on the product roadmap and I look forward to trying it out once implemented.

Jonas
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Substly is easy to use and you get a great overview of our SaaS cost and helping us to save...

The way we are getting the understanding on how much we actually are spending used to a hard work. The overview we now getting from using Substly has been really helpful and has helped us to save lots of money.

Easy to get started and helped us to save money on unused SaaSthat we didn't know we still hade.

Integrations to more accounting software.

Martin
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Great tool to get complete control of SAAS-licences and costs!

Amazing tool!

The ease of use and to get started. The low costThe great overview of the company's software licences

I can not think about anything I do not like right now.

Tobias
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Keeping track of all subscriptions just got (much) easier

We have a ton of Saas tools. Before using Substly they were scattered around. Now everything is in one place which has made it much easier for us, especially when we are off-boarding someone.

Substly has made the offboarding of employees and consultants much easier for us.

Didn’t know what to expect from such a product but so far there isn’t much to complain about.

Niklas
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Substly review

Higher security within our team and can manage all the accesses to our different service providers.

Helped our company to manage all of our subscriptions, save money on subscriptions that we stopped using and keeped track of which of our employees that had access to specific services.

Overall I don't have much to complain about, I think Substly have nailed it and are geeting better day by day. Highley recommend Substly to manage all your companies subscriptions.

Jack
  • Branche: Textilien

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

The Only Solution to Manage All your SaaS Spend!

This software has been life-changing for me and my company. It allows us to stay in control of all our SaaS spend and track who is using what and at what price. Such a life-saver!

There is nothing that has not lived up to our expectations so we cannot complain about anything!

Manolo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

How did I ever live without it?

Visibility of the spending has provided fundamental to us.

Really easy to use and understand. The value is clear since the first minute. Thanks to the visibility of the data, we have been able to save a lot of money!

Tax integration would be super useful and I know they are working on it.

Magnus
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

Better control of our SAAS spending

we have got a better overview of our costs and we feel more at ease after we have gathered everything in one place to cooperate more easy within the organisation.

Overview - gather everything in one place have improved the visibility of all our subscriptions, quick implementation, improved cost control, User friendly,

so far it has been an overall positive experience

Mårten

Bewertet am 2.7.2022

Seamless and easy

Substly take away my headache of not knowing how much we pay for the subscriptions we're using in my startup.

Really easy to get started with seamless onboarding! Helpful support as well!

Can't say something particular, everything is good.

Ben
Ben

No brainer

Great, time saving and easy to use

Getting automatic updates with better prices is feature for us. It helps us focus our time on other stuff thats more important.

Right now what Substly offer is perfect for us

Linus
Linus

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

Awesome SaaS management and user survey tool

I think it is a greay product, with Substly you can get an overview of both spending and user satisfaction of the SaaS we buy.

I really like the graphical user interface and the user survey function!

There is some manual administration, but I guess it is necccessary depending on how our company is actually buying the SaaS.

Fatlum
Fatlum

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Get an overview of all services

That it is easy to get an overview of all services 😎

First time use can feel a little overwhelming, but eases out when everything is set

Rory
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

Easy to get control over subscriptions and cut costs

Wow: super simple to use and reassuring to have a real inventory of our subscriptions. Great for communicating with the rest of the team what we have and use.

I'm very excited about the upcoming browser extension for usage tracking. Hopefully it'll help identify more things we're using but not fully aware of.

Kristoffer
  • Branche: Automotive

World recomend

The fact that I can now group all my subscriptions, and manage them in an easy way

Have nothing to comment here

Per

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Great value for money :-)

Great value for money! The dashboard gives you an overall control. You do not miss any contract renewal or termination

We are very pleased with Substly and need to work longer with the product.

Niklas
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great overview

Clear and easy to use interface that let us identify unnecessary costs. Great to have everything in one place that otherwise gets forgotten about.

The way we have been using it I really don’t have anything to complain about. Solid experience throughout.

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

A simple and smart system that gives us a great overview of our license costs

Easy to get a clear overview of all the services and licenses we buy, as well as their costs.Feels good that we have a better routine for managing licenses for the consultants who contribute for a shorter period of time.Great onboarding experience and attentive support.

Easy to use and easy to get a clear overview.

Would like to be able to receive more notifications from the system!

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great insight!

To see what we, as a small start up company, spend our money on is invaluable

Would like a prizing plan for a small team with a lot of subscriptions, as a small team with a lot of different services there isn't really a super fitting prize plan for us.

24 Bewertungen