Dayforce Powerpay Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Dayforce Powerpay

Powerpay von Ceridian ist eine cloudbasierte Gehaltsabrechnungs- und HR-Software für kleine Unternehmen in Kanada. Diese Lösung soll dazu beitragen, manuelle Prozesse und Papierarbeit bei der Verwaltung von Mitarbeiterinformatione...

4,6

JoAnne
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Convenience and ease in annual reporting

I cannot express enough how easy Powerpay has made it to complete annual reports and complete payroll on time. New employees has no trouble on-boarding and getting setup. After struggling with APD for 2 years we're happy to announce PowerPay has been perfect for our small business.

Annual reporting for taxes need to be filtered.

Karen
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

when I came on board with this company, no one can really teach me how to use the system. I was able to figure it out in some areas, and some I had to call in and get the direction. But all those experiences are effortless. That's how I came to love Powerpay

It is very easy to use. Training that I got from Powerpay was seamless, the associates are very knowledgeable

It is not easy to pull reports. If you find a report there's no filter. You have to extract the whole thing and filter it yourself that way

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Karen - Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you find Powerpay easy to use. It is great that our support team was able to assist you through the learning process!

Annie
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Stellar Service

Overall the customer service is the saving grace. Most interactions with customer service over the phone has been amazing and detailed. There were one or two experiences (over a year ago) which weren't as nice but I received follow up calls afterwards.

The Rapid Entry page is quite useful and easy to use.

I don't like that we have to be in an active pay period/run in order to access general information. Sometimes I just need to check something but I have to open a new pay period/run in order to do so. I'd love to be able to customize the experience more.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Annie - Thank you for your feedback! We now have the functionality to access employee info without having to be in an active pay period, we'd love to walk you through it! We're so happy to hear that customer support has been able to assist you!

Beantwortet am 22.3.2021

Die besten Alternativen zu Dayforce Powerpay

LINE
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

Review PowerPay

this system is great for any small to medium company that is looking for a system that is worth their money. Easy to use and makes payroll easy and efficient.

The system is small but mighty ! It is great for a company that is looking to make payroll a quick and efficient task for their Payroll department.

The reports could be built out a little more offering more of a variety to make balancing a little easier.

Denise
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Happy long-time user

I have been using Ceridian software (powerpay) for many years now and I really like the ease of use with it. It is easy to set up new employees and it is easy to get payrolls processed. If I need to make any changes, I have no problems doing that either.
The reports are excellent (other than my comments below) and I particular like the year-end reports which are quite easy to read and have the information necessary.

The new version of Powerpay is a bit more cumbersome in terms of scrolling down to the bottom of the screen to get to the next page. It takes me longer to get through the pages. I also wish that there was better reporting - for instance I can't pull up a list of employees who have been terminated and I cannot pull up their Records of Employment without knowing exactly when they left and then finding the report in the Payroll reports section.

Dawn
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

Simple and user friendly

reliable and straightforward.

Employee self-service is really user friendly and much easier to administer than ADPs team pay

I would like the ability to run more reports and also would appreciate the ability to export the reports to excel. Would appreciate the ability to make changes with an effective date, for example, make effective on the next pay period rather than having to accumulate those changes in a separate system for later.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Dawn - Thank you very much for your feedback. The insight you provided around reporting and effective dates is something we will share with our product team. Thank you for choosing Powerpay!

Beantwortet am 23.4.2021
Julie
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

User friendly and less time consuming Software

The software is user friendly than what I used before. It has also saved a lot of my time on a biweekly basis to process payroll.

I would like more analytics in the software like creating various reports based on employee information.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ADP Workforce Now

Warum Dayforce Powerpay gewählt wurde

The product I was using was outdated and not user friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dayforce Powerpay

Power Pay is cheaper and perfect for small businesses.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Julie - Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Powerpay meets your needs and you are happy with the software! We are always looking for ways to improve and innovate so we will take your feedback around reporting back to the product team. Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 22.12.2020
Michelle
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Accounting Everything

I have not encountered any issues with Ceridian in the last 9 years.

I have used it for years. I have recommended it to many of my bookkeeping clients. I find it user friendly, convenient to access older info and easy to speak to customer service.

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Michelle - Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty over the last 9 years and are delighted that you still find Powerpay meets your needs.

Suma
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Super Powerpay

Time saving is one of the best benefit also recording of the transaction is very easy.

I like all the features, from inputting the data to the final result, it is very easy and user friendly.

I don't want to say it as con, but every company comes with its unique payroll features , so it does take time to integrate, but finally powerpay is integrated with the company's system.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Suma - Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that you find the system meets your needs and saves you time.

Beantwortet am 15.12.2020
Emir
Emir
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Simple, robust and efficient payroll software

We have been using this payroll software in our organization. As the name implies, the software is great in all the processing of payroll-related staff. It is solving all of the problems regarding the administration of payroll very efficiently and simultaneously it also provides the process a little more streamlined as well as simplified. Altogether, I just love this software and it is one of the best payroll software out there.

Powerpay has a very intuitive interface which as a result makes it very easy to use and operate for the users that also makes the training process easy and fast. This tool is also very cost-effective for our business due to which there is no such financial burden on our organization due to software. I am highly satisfied with their customer service that is extremely helpful but it is needed very rarely as the product is efficient enough. It has made the lives of users easy by customizing all the payroll needs be it commissions or be its deductions. This software has a very simple payroll process that requires minimal to zero manual work that even includes some payroll runs.

Whenever I wanted to make some changes in the product I couldn’t independently do it and it always needed some support from the product. I just wish that the reports in the software were slightly more vigorous because these are not really useful for the business.

DIMPY
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

MODERN, EASY AND VERSATILE PRODUCT

- very satisfactory
- saves a lot of time
- easy to hire and terminate staff in the system
- the reports are comprehensive and easy to generate

- data entry is really easy
- powerpay was customised for us to a large degree
- easy to understand and explain

- the integration with our old system took a bit of time

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Dimpy - Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you find Powerpay easy to use that it meets your business' needs.

Beantwortet am 13.1.2021
Parabhdeep
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Great for Payroll Processing

Source deductions are remitted to Canada Revenue Agency for you and T4's are produced within the system. Easy to file ROEs within in the payroll section. Reduces payroll processing time.

Easy to use software, integrates easily with payroll processes easily, customer support is one of a kind. They will walk you through any payroll questions.

None. I will never change payroll software.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Parabhdeep - Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We're happy to hear that you find our software easy to use.

Beantwortet am 9.2.2021
Nathan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Ceridian Powerpay is a user-friendly, cost-effective payroll management system

Powerpay makes payroll and HR management a breeze. It takes care of remittances, filing, government and CRA requirements, T4, ROE etc etc. Without Ceridian we would need additional staff to take care of payroll. Ceridian is a fantastic product that I highly recommend.

I like how Powerpay can do everything I want - track salaries and benefits, process payroll, provide reports, provide ROE and T4 etc. It's a user-friendly product that makes payroll easy to administer. I also really appreciate their phone support - it's very quick and easy to call in, wait times are short and Ceridian phone staff always answer my questions. Powerpay makes my life easier, a very effective product that I have recommended to others and one that I will continue using in the future. They also offer a good variety of training and support classes.

It can be daunting to learn the product. There are a lot of menus and I feel they could be consolidated and better organized. Once you learn where everything is, it's easy to use the product.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Nathan - Thank you so much for your detailed review of Powerpay. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied. We also appreciate your feedback around product training and navigation and we will take those items away to review.

Thank you again and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!

Beantwortet am 11.12.2020
Ruth
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Ceridian Review

Powerpay reps seem to have less information regarding Quebec payroll taxes & requirements
That has been frustrating

Allows to ensure payroll remittances to Quebec & Feds are done accurately & on a timely basis
Streamlines year end processes thereby allowing labour savings - i.e hours spent setting up T4S releve 1s

self service portal - we get charged for portals that are not used by inactive employees/contractors
the onboarding process with the transfer of old information to the new platform was onerous & customer support was not that knowledgeable
Fees are high,in general

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dayforce Powerpay

Works best with TD bank

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Ruth - Thank you very much for your feedback! Your insight allows us to continue to improve our functionality.

Beantwortet am 3.5.2021
Jennefer
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

Make your payroll Easier!

Powerpay is easy to use and makes the process less burdensome, especially when doing multiple payrolls.

Ceridian Power Pay is simple to use, takes the headache out of doing your payroll. Easy to follow, and fantastic support.

In anything, there is always room for improvement, but what I love about Ceridian is that they are always evolving, always looking for ways to make the product better and ways to make your job easier!

Nicole
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

DG Ceridian Review

My overall experience has been quite remarkable. What made my experience so wonderful is the customer service team that are able to explain things in a clear concise manner. I also love that if they aren't able to assist with the task then they ensure that another representative follows up with me.

The software is user friendly. The ability to review the videos should you need a reminder on how to process say an ROE for Covid purposes is very useful. The functionality is seamless in the sense that the the process to review and submit payroll for salaried employees couldn't get any easier.

There aren't any aspects that I can say that I dislike about Ceridian. The only thing I would like to see if a vacation report so I would be able to pull a report on the employees current accumulated vacation days rather than manually going into each profile to verify what they have.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Nicole - thank you so much for your feedback! We're very happy to hear that our customer support team has been for you and made your experience a great one!

Beantwortet am 22.6.2021
Richard
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Ceridian Powerpay

I am very satisfied with Powerpay. Good value for the cost of the program and easy to use.

Performing weekly and bi-weekly payrolls with Ceridian Powerpay are very easy and efficient to process. Convenient features of the program include the ability to set up multiple bank accounts for each employee to be able to split their pay into different accounts, the self service features for staff to view and print their paystubs online through their own personal login and to easily set up permanent and temporary deductions like group benefits deductions or one time additional federal tax deductions.

I would like to see the ability to separately search and print an employees paystub - current period or prior period without having to print all employees.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Richard - Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you find Powerpay easy to use and efficient!

Beantwortet am 11.2.2021
Mandy
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 7.2.2021

Easy to use for management and staff

The ease of being able to move from one screen while entering payroll to the next is critical in being able to save time and be more efficient. If you attempt to leave one screen without remembering to save what you have entered, a message pops up alerting you, this leave little room for errors.

The only part of this software that is frustrating is that you can't enter new employee information without first starting a new run.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Mandy - Thank you so much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! We now have the functionality available to enter new employee info without having to start a run. We will have your rep reach out with more details! Thank you!

Beantwortet am 9.2.2021
Laurie
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Takes the Guesswork out of payroll

The time it takes to calculate the deductions and write each person's cheques is solved with this software. Since this task is done by volunteers who may or may not have any accounting/payroll skills, this software makes all those decisions for us. I don't have to keep Excel spreadsheets to keep track of our running costs.

I like that I don't have to keep up to date on the latest tables. Ceridian is always up to date on that. I like that I don't have to remit the deductions. Ceridian does that. Once the employee is set up, it is very easy to pay them or to edit if need be. I really like the direct deposit feature rather than cheques because our staff are seasonal students who seem to lose cheques more frequently.

There really isn't anything I can say negative. We don't use many of the features available such as employee portals or human resources management because of the nature of our staffing dynamics. I don't like that I can't run two different payrolls - one monthly for our salary, and one weekly for our counsellor staff - using only 1 payroll fee. I would have to pay the basic fee for each.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Laurie - Thank you so much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

Beantwortet am 1.2.2021
Nicole
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Great software package

Excellent customer support team

Very user friendly, and customizable. Great customer support.

That you have to open a new payroll if you want to see and edit the employee profile

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Nicole - Thank you for your feedback! We now have functionality that allows you to access employee info without entering the pay period. We'd love to walk you through that!

Beantwortet am 3.5.2021
Eve
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Ease of Use & Good Functionality

Powerpay let's me process my payroll quickly and effectively, and allows for seamless report integration with my accounting software. My monthly time spent doing payroll is minimum which allows me to spend time on other elements of my business.

This product is easy to use - in both accessing the program, accessing reports and the data entry. When having to pull a report, it is easily found and parameters are easily set. Easily read reports help me analyze my payroll as well as make it easy for me to enter the data into my accounting software.

Sometimes setting up an employee for self-service functions is a little clunky.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Eve - Thank you for your feedback around Powerpay! We're delighted to hear that it makes payroll easier and saves you time!

ellen
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Friendly customer service and high customizability

I have used Powerpay since 2018. While I occasionally find the user interface to be confusing, the customer service has always been excellent. Our employees like that their paystubs are detailed and easy to read. The electronic delivery of year-end forms saves us the headache of tracking down employees who have changed addresses since they left our employment. I would recommend Powerpay to colleagues in the industry without hesitation.

I like that I can input various types of income (hourly, salary, various salareis) and it is presented clearly on the employee pay stub.

It is sometimes difficult to figure out how to use a function for the first time- it could be more user-friendly.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Ellen - Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business and insight, we're happy to hear that our customer service team has been excellent!

Beantwortet am 5.2.2021
Kim
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Requested - Review

Always have had good customer support.

User Friendly - Processing the company's payroll is a necessity and using this software helps make the task go quickly because of the repetitive steps.

n/a - I am unable to think of any specific item(s).

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Kim - Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Powerpay helps to make things easier for you!

Beantwortet am 22.12.2020
Heather
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Almost 5 Stars Across the Board

The best part of Ceridian for me is the customer service. Always friendly, always helpful. Takes a lot of stress off me.

I like the flexibility and high level of control.

Some process are cumbersome, not intuitive.

Laura
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Powerpay creates Peace of Mind

Been using Powerpay for about 10 years. Always been satisfied with the easy to use interface, speed in reporting and helpful staff assistance. You are guaranteed to have safe and securely transmitted payroll each time.

Powerpay makes payroll processing quick and easy. Suitable for people with little to no payroll experience or legislation knowledge. Ceridian provides up to date legislation change notices so you are always in compliance.

New hire page is separate from direct deposit page. Should be integrated as they are always done at the same time.

Antwort von Dayforce

Hi Laura - Thank you very much for your feedback! We now have new functionality around New Hires and a wizard that helps to reduce admin time, we'd love to walk you through it!

Beantwortet am 8.2.2021