Donorbox Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Donorbox

Donorbox ist eine cloudbasierte Fundraising- und Relationship-Management-Lösung, die sich an gemeinnützige Organisationen richtet und ihnen hilft, ihre Fundraising-Aktivitäten und Interaktionen mit Spendern zu verwalten. Mit...

4,7

Zach
Zach

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

NGO Donation Platform

It has been good. We have used since 2018 and they have rolled out more and more features. It has accomplished the couple things we needed it to do successfully. Beautiful forms that are customizable. I didn't see need for use of WP plugin even though we use wordpress, it didn't really add much there.

We loved giving donors the ability to login to recurring gift management. It also allows donor to cover processing fees (and they use it if it's there!).

Still being developed out dashboard. I've been wanting to see on receipt how much donor paid (like a split) of donation fees. Not able to do that yet.

Antwort von Donorbox

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback! We'll be sure to share this with our product team.
If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 14.4.2021
Lyndsay

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Love the Ease of Use

Easy to customize. Love that donors are able to cover the fees.

I wish I didn't have to go to a separate PayPal or Stripe page to check on donations.

Hi Lyndsay!

We do understand that it would certainly be more convenient to check your donations directly within the Donorbox dashboard. Thanks for the suggestion!

If you ever need our help or have any more ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 23.4.2020
Robert

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

SSEL

Integration with current donor tracking tool
Automated contribution notification.

Limited in features to be fully functional with more current needs

Hi Robert!

Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback.

We would love to learn your thoughts on specific features that you would like to see in Donorbox. Please feel free to reach out to us at https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We are always open to chatting about features that are important to you. It would be great to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 28.4.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Donorbox

Kathy

Bewertet am 10.7.2022

An outstanding, creative and easy platform to grow funding, donors and engagement!

Do the fox gave me an easy, fast, creative solution to setting up online donations quickly and easily, managing my donors, giving great ways and tools to grow my donors and revenue, give great tools to expand online reach, give great ideas about peer to peer fundraising, and overall how to grow and expand my online revenue, campaigns, and engagement so I can have maximum impact

It’s so easy to set up what is otherwise a complex set of functions to engage donors, engage your audience, manage campaigns, set up all types of giving options, and give you lots of great ideas at the same time to keep growing and engaging!

Keep more videos on how to keep growing and engaging online company! Keep the customer support as fast and knowledgeable as it currently is!

Brian
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

Simple, Easy, Intuitive, Cost-Effective

Donorbox has allowed us to seamlessly integrate the giving into our accounting system and even has the option to integrate into the donor system should we choose that route. It makes the flow very simple and less time consuming for a small non-profit.

This software is very simple to setup and integrate into a website to accept donations. The options included to create giving buttons or categories are intuitive and easy to use.

I had to read several of the help files of how to make the connection between Donorbox, Stripe, and our bank account to accept ACH payments. However, it worked well. We have had a couple of donors who wanted to give by ACH, but could not find their bank in the stripe / plaid system. That was unfortunate, but hopefully they will find another option to give.

Hi, Brian!

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we'll work on improving our info about how Donorbox works. We're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us.

Beantwortet am 30.7.2020
Jacque

Bewertet am 10.4.2022

Best Choice| Best Price | Easy to Use

As a nonprofit, DonorBox is the best choice for my organization. It checked all the boxes and makes my accepting donations, designing the donor form, providing auto-generated receipts, and record keeping, a seamless process. As a start-up, this frees up so much time to devote to running the programs.

No issues at all so this far. Donorbox offers other features I will incorporate in the near future as we grow.

Rebekah
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Why I Choose DonorBox

DonorBox is great. They have incredible features that high-paying donor management systems do not have. Their staff is excellent and their prices are genuinely affordable (Like FREE). If I want more integrations, I can pay to have them added. I love that I don't have to pay for tools I really don't use.

- Links with Stripe- Links with PayPal- Embeds campaigns onto my website- Has track of Donor Moments (Was a major selling point for me)- No Contract

- It's a little hard to customize the campaign page- Importing Donors requires me to contact the support team

Prisca
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

Great experience with Donorbox

It's great having a donation form we can just embed into the website. It makes monthly donations so much easier, as well as tracking donors.

I really appreciated the ease of setup along with the variety of features offered. I am not super tech savvy, but even I was able to configure our campaign easily. I only remember having one question about set up, which customer support resolved for me quickly and helpfully. One of my favorite things about Donorbox is that they allow the donor to cover processing fees.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Anubhav
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Great platform for crowdfunding

The UI of donorbox is very user friendly. It is very easy to start a campaign and link it to a payment gateway. Even as a donor it is quite easy to understand the campaign and then donate using one of the several available payment options.

Only Stripe and PayPal are supported payment gateways. While these are largely popular, not every country is supported by them.

Beantwortet am 31.5.2021
Gwendellin
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Happy Donorbox User

It’s efficient, simple, and American. Makes me feel more secure about payments.

The tools are easy to navigate and simple. User friendly and intuitive.

I haven’t seen anything I don’t like about the software.

Lauren

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

Donorbox's Customer Service Sets Them Apart

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. Donorbox has helped my organization raise lots of money with their simple and easy to use platform.

Donorbox is a newer, free platform for allowing donors of your nonprofit to make a gift to your organization. By far, the best thing about them is their customer service. If you or your donor(s) has an issue, you submit a ticket through email and they get back to you generally within one hour. They then work quickly with you to solve whatever problem you're having. They have sent out surveys to clients and asked what features we would like to see added.

Donorbox has a login system for recurring donors, but none for donors who make a single gift or are regular givers. It would be great if that feature was included, as other companies that offer this type of service have. It would allow my organization to be more efficient and timely in other things we have to do.

Hi there!

If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

We'd love to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 19.11.2019
Rudy
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.9.2022

Donorbox is great for our small non-profit

Outstanding; I get much better than I deserve with Donorbox.

I like how easy it is to set up forms. I am happy with their rates. I really appreciate the webinars they produce, so I can learn more. Really, I wonder why they do so many nice things for their customers; they are charitable to charities!

Donorbox does all I want it to; I'm sure it does other cool things, but I don't need those things and I'm very happy with the service.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2018

Donor box review

Even if text-to-give is not yet an option, I'd still recommend Donorbox over other donation systems. It's rare, from my research, to get this much of functionality, simplicity, safety, and speed for so little financial investment.

Really appreciate that Donorbox is so simple to use and so affordable. It's very helpful to have the option of suggested donation amounts as well - since starting to suggest amounts to our donors we've noticed an increase in donations! Really value the integrations with Salesforce and Mailchimp as well. This has allowed us greater functionality while keeping the cost of a donation system low.

There are many great things about Donorbox that I thoroughly enjoy. However, a built-in text-to-give technology would really take it to the next level.

Antwort von Donorbox

Thank you so much for your kind words! It¿s always great to hear that we¿ve helping our customers be more productive and successful.

You¿ll be happy to know that we¿ve actually already started plans for a text-to-give feature.

As soon as it¿s ready, we¿ll be sure to let you know. We¿re always working to make Donorbox better, so your feedback is really helpful and much appreciated.

If you have any other ideas or features that you¿d like to see, please feel free to let us know. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Beantwortet am 29.11.2018
Gerben
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Donorbox: the right choice for nonprofits

We really enjoy using Donorbox for fund raising. The support is very good. Each question we had was answered very swift. Great product and a great team. Recommended!

This products is very easy to implement. We've got it ready in a few hours. It is easy to use, adjustable to your specific requirements. Connected to Stripe Payments nonprofit as we are can get a deduction of fees which makes it more attractive. We have integrated it in our Weebly website as our own page so people do not even notice we use Donorbox. It has all the features we need as a nonprofit trust and even more than we use.

One thing we would really like to see as a new feature: the possibility to have check boxes for choosing goals and give visitors the option to give money for each goal. Currently a visitor can only pick one goal and donate for that goal.

Hi, Gerben!
Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. We've taken note of your suggestions for more functionality around goals - thank you for that!
If you ever need our help or have any ideas on other features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 27.10.2020
Traci
  • Branche: Politische Organisation

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

Fast deployment!

Donorbox enabled the organization to quickly accept online donor contributions.

The ability to add questions on donor form to capture required donor information for campaign finance reporting, the goal meter, and ease of integrating with website. I used Donorbox once before last year and had some memory of how it worked. I was able to get the organization setup to accept donations online in 2 days. Support staff responding promptly to inquiries by directing me to available resources.

Adding questions wasn't intuitive, it took trial and error. Also, as the organizations treasurer and not a website developer, deciding on how best to integrate with the organization's website was confusing. I had to get the process up and running very quickly so admit I didn't spend alot of time exploring Donorbox user resources. It would be helpful if there was Donorbox for Dummies for people, like myself, not on social media, not a website developer, and new to fundraising to get the big picture of how various products are integrated and for what purpose. Thank you.

Emily

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

User Friendly Software

I appreciate how easy it is to work with Donorbox and that they genuinely care about their customers.

I appreciate that I can log in easily to check on donor accounts. The setup is user friendly and easy to make changes to.

I can't think of any cons at this time because Donorbox has served us well for what we need and we have not had problems that I am aware of.

Hi Emily

Beantwortet am 23.4.2020
Karen
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 11.11.2018

Easy to setup several giving campaigns

Love this tool because it is so simple to setup multiple campaigns that each have their own progress tracking and details. Embedding on my website is easy and just works. Set it and forget it type of thing. Pricing is simple. Entering donations received outside of the tool is easy.

Wish it had some additional integrations with my email tool or CRM.

Antwort von Donorbox

We¿re so glad that you¿re enjoying Donorbox. It¿s always great to hear that we¿ve helping our customers be more productive and successful.

I¿m not sure what email tool you are using, but Donorbox does offer a MailChimp integration as an optional extra feature. And I¿m happy to let you know that we do have future plans to develop our very own CRM feature. We¿ll keep you updated on that.

Beantwortet am 29.11.2018
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Donorbox is a great starter donation software that takes minutes to get running.

Donorbox is simple and intuitive with great instructions to help get setup. One of my favorite things about Donorbox is that I'm able to keep donors on the site, through an embedded Donorbox form. I don't need to send them to a landing page off-site. That's a big deal and keeps donors comfortable finishing the process of giving.

Donorbox is still maturing and some features that I think ought to be built-in, they charge for. Like integrating with an integration software... I have worked with multiple other softwares that simply allow integration, and none of them charge, including other donation platforms.

Antwort von Donorbox

Thanks for taking the time to review Donorbox on Capterra!

We truly appreciate your honest feedback. Since we aim to keep our fees as low as possible, we only charge when absolutely necessary. We are, in fact, working on building features so that some integrations won¿t be necessary any more. It will be built into Donorbox.

We¿ll be sure to keep you updated with our progress.

We've also recently launched our API and Zapier integration that lets connect with any number of other platforms.

You can check that out here - https://donorbox.org/nonprofit-blog/blog-announcing-integration-zapier

Beantwortet am 15.10.2018
Rachel
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

I’m So Glad I Found Donorbox!!

Because of you, my nonprofit now has a wonderful donation form that I feel confident using—and so do my donors!

Ease of use, affordability, very professional design, customization for integration on website, multiple options for embedding donation form (eg, button, pop up, webpage), and the option of accepting reoccurring donations and multiple payment methods.

Not as much customization that I would prefer on making a campaign, for example, adjusting what part of the background picture displays.

Hi there!

We'd love to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 19.11.2019
Todd

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Great Customer Service and Dependability

I appreciate the level of Customer Support and quick answers to questions. Our donors can easily get their profile up and is easy to use.

Very User Friendly and Intuitive. I can rely on the PayPal platform

None - Many of our donors don't feel comfortable with using an on-line platform to make their donations, but Donor Box has made it an attractive and easy to use option.

Brett
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

I Need Help. Customer Service at Donorbox is On It!

Donorbox came highly recommended to me and because of the simplicity of use, and great customer service, I will continue to recommend this software for years to come.

I absolutely love the Donorbox customer service. I have been a user for years now and don't have problems with the software, my problems come from our customers needing answers for their questions about their donations, my fundraising, etc. If I'm not sure how to answer my customers and donors, time and time again I have reached out to customer service at Donorbox and they have been on it with helpful help and quick solutions. I also love just how simple everything is laid out and at my fingertips. Thank you, guys. We are big fans!

So far, and it's been years, we are nothing but pleased all the way around.

Nathaniel

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

Perfect For My Nonprofit

They have been a great partner for nonprofit. Our donation page looks professional and sending out tax receipts at the end of the year is as easy as it gets. I recommend them to other nonprofits.

- Charge very minimal and fair fees for my nonprofit which really helps.
- Responsive and helpful customer service.
- Easy integration and looks good on our website.

- Have to download a csv and navigate Excel to track specific fundraising goals.

P Ezekiel

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Consistent and timely support

Actually, getting the needed support for my organization was just something I have to achieve. Since I got in contact with DonorBox, I have the support, the Education and what It takes to drive my organization to next level.

DonorBox products and services for organizations are very efficient and welcoming. For example, it takes just a few minutes or so to integrate the fundraiser form for an organization to begin raising funds. Their customer services are ready to guide you through each step along the way. The webinar for organizations are eductive program that provide exactly what It takes to make your brand or organization to grow.

The only thing I see with DonorBox is that, scripe account aren't in some countries or regions, but order than that they are doing quite well for organization around the world.

Beantwortet am 31.5.2021
Erin

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Donorbox is a dream!

It has been great and has allowed our non-profit to grow its donor base.

A very slick product that allows you to build your campaigns, your way. If you ever have any questions, their customer service team is amazing and replies back quickly.

If they do not offer a specific feature you are looking for, they are more than willing to pass along the feedback so that it may be added in the future.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Fundraising

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

A great platform for accepting donations

We used Donorbox for our online giving program for several years, and it was a fantastic platform. It's easy to use, both from an administration angle and for donors, and the support team are fantastic.

I love how customisable Donorbox is, and the donation forms especially. We used an embedded Donorbox form on our nonprofit's donate page for several years, and it worked flawlessly. It also integrates well with Zapier, which has been a lifesaver.

We eventually switched to another platform because of the fee that Donorbox charges per donation. While it's low - especially compared to many competitors - we found an alternative that was completely free. We still love Donorbox though, and have retained some regular donations on the platform.

238 Bewertungen