WeTravel Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über WeTravel

WeTravel ist eine erstklassige All-in-one-Business Management-Plattform für Mehrtagesreisen, die integrierte, reisespezifische Verwaltungs-, Marketing-, Analyse- und Zahlungstools bietet. Mit der intuitiven Plattform unterstützt...

4,6

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2023

WeTravel

Eine sehr benutzerfreundliche Software. Bin sehr zufrieden. Schnelle Suche. Schnelle Buchung. Top

Hängt sich manchmal auf wenn man zu schnell war.

Matteo
Matteo

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Easy, stable and with a great customer service

I was looking for a new software to design, sell and manage our itineraries and I ended up finding We Travel. [sensitive content hidden] was the first person I spoke to (it was a festivity but he gave me availability anyway as we were in a hurry) and then [sensitive content hidden] helped us set up our account. Coming from a software that provided very poor customer service this truly made the difference.
The software is well made, easy to use and with plenty of features. I am sure they will get even better in the future (possibly on the graphic aspect of it) but overall it is a very good and competitive product.

Pricing (both subscription and booking/card fees)
Customer care (I had a great experience working with [sensitive content hidden])
Ease of use for both the travel agency and the clients
Itinerary builder

I (personally) do not like the graphic aspect very much
Dynamic pricing not available
Everything else is great

Jackie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.10.2023

WeTravel is an absolute game changer!

My biggest pain points in selling group trips were online booking and payment processing, and in those two arenas, WeTravel has completely solved my problems and revolutionized my business. The customer service has always been top notch, not to mention the personal conversations that make me feel like a valued customer. I so appreciate that you guys ask me what I'd like to see, and then you actually implement improvements. It feels good to align with a company that is so progressive and wants to keep getting better, which is exactly how I feel about my business too, and WeTravel is helping me get better!Also just for the record, it was horrible when you froze funds during Covid - I hope you never feel like you have to freeze our funds again!

The online booking and payment processing functions are the real highlights of WeTravel for me. I love the easy integration of the direct to checkout button, payment plans and tracking, low processing fees, money transfer options, and payment and customer database management.

I wish there were a real function for a full customer database (for example - in the current database, when more than one person is included in a booking, the second person isn't reflected accurately like they don't exist). Also it'd be great if I could customize fields and other info in a database, like how many and which trips a customer has been on (even before I used WeTravel), etc. Perhaps an integration with Wise as well, to easily send money internationally straight from the WeTravel account.

Die besten Alternativen zu WeTravel

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

If you are considering using wetravel platform I would highly recommend you read

The initial setup was OK for our first account (our model is servicing client's in their brand). Wetravel does not allow 'sub-accounts' or branding. When we attempted to stand up a second account, we were asked for the same information needed for the first account in order to be 'verified'. I explained to an account Rep our business model, but we were again asked over and over for the information previously provided. This was duly provided, but they requested again and again information that had already been supplied for this second account (as well as the first one).We did successfully run several trips, transacting tens of thousands of Dollars without further issue.Some 9 months after setting up our accounts, the platform was locked down without any notice - preventing customers from being able to submit payment. 2 days later we were sent a canned email saying our accounts were being closed completely in 14 days. No reason was provided, the note stated the decision was non-negotiable. Again, no notice of why was provided, indeed no response at all was provided. Again, this occurred in the middle of active bookings which has been both incredibly damaging to our reputation, our client's brand and created a very unprofessional situation for all concerned.Upon querying with our 'account rep', he advised he had no information as to the reason why and did not respond further.I am beyond dumbfounded.

Fairly easy to use, but basic in features, functional in intent.

Opaque pricing, full cost is not made obvious (higher transaction rate), incredibly onerous 'verification' process, no real support only canned responses, if someone is monitoring responses they are not responding.

• Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

WeTravel Review

Very good customer service when needed, very flexible.

Ease of use and competitive payment processing fee. Ability to auto-bill future payments due was a significant benefit for our business. Ability to customize packages

No negatives noted, the product suited our needs

amornrat
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.3.2024

Wonderful platform for travel business

Great experience! Low compression, easy to set up.

Low commission and convenience for business owners & support easy for customers to book.

So far I have a great experience with WeTravel. I Cannot think for now.

Kofi

Bewertet am 14.2.2024

Best travel platform

Amazing platform for all travel needs . I highly recommend

System is really easy to use and very user friendly. Makes business simple and better

Holding of funds for a while if you are a new user

JOHN
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Benji is great!!

Ease of use, good payment system. Excellent customer service. Benji was a pleasure to deal with and explained everything very well.

So far so good. No bad points thus far.

BENSON
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

Classic platform

Faster customers services and very easy payment platform to use

Everything up to now is fine for me and am still using the platform

Britta

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

Easy to get started - easy to use

Easy to get started - easy to use - great support team - nice features

payment methods for clients are not amendable

Juanita

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Usefull but expensive

Friendly platform for my customers
Easy to navegate

For our company we have to pay High rates for tour Operator

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Great for an Travel Tour Agency

Excellent - While we did list one wish list fix, our overall experience is great. I really like how the team responds quickly via chat and will work with you over little or big issues. Finance is easy with WeTravel and they built a system that looks great.

We moved to WeTravel for the nice-looking pages and seamless customer experience. It is very easy to use for our customers (in our case members) and for our team on the back end. Payment processing is seamless and we are able to pass credit card fees onto the customer. Refunds are simple and easy as well.

This system is great for a tour/travel agency that offers very simple experiences. We have more complicated trips and packages that we offer and the simplicity of the system requires us to "make it work". The previous system we used did not look as great, but some of the custom functionality really made the experience better for the end user. Example: Someone signs up for a TOUR. We need 2 required components select. 1) Lodging Option & 2) Flight Option - Right now the system only allows one require component. it would be nice to be able to create groupings of these required components for a trip or tour. We have a workaround by adding everything in "Options" and trying to walk customers through process of selecting those options.

Janelle

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

Best Thing Ever!

I love the payment processing and Itinerary builder. My clients can view the trip, download a brochure and pay all in one place. They send automatic reminders so now I don't have to remember to email clients about payment reminders. They even capture new leads! I love it!

This is definitely an all-in-one for me! I was able to eliminate a few other applications that I was using and paying for. I have everything in one app!

No issues with the software so far.

Reid

Bewertet am 8.7.2023

Happy Overall

Easy to use, easy to set up, efficient, great support, great ancillary services/seminars.

Some subtleties not well explained at set up stage. Still some smaller details functions that need fine-tuning.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

Great service

Very easy to use. Oriented toward our industry. Good customer support.

None. There are small issues here and there, but other than that, all good!

Lisa
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Simplicity meets robust

My experience with WeTravel has been phenomenal. Not only is the software really functional and glitch-free, the PEOPLE behind WeTravel care about customers. The customer service is EXCELLENT--some of the very best I've seen across all customer service I've ever used.

It is EASY to set up tours with a professional look, feel, and customer experience.

I look forward to seeing CRM options as well as improved reporting capabilities.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

PEAK 15

Warum WeTravel gewählt wurde

A Wordpress plugin did not have a functional back-end that met my needs. EventBrite had horrendous customer service and most clients would not receive my emails because EventBrite had been marked as spam.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WeTravel

Ease of use, short ramp-up time, customer service, waiver option (with signature), PDF brochure creation, cost, relationship with company--they care about us, WeTravel listens, auto-invoicing for installments, flexibility
Lynette

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

WeTravel is a great business partner

My overall experience with WeTravel is nothing but positive. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with [sensitive content hidden]. He is professional, patient and very knowledgeable.

I really like the ease of use of WeTravel for my clients and also for me as a manager. I love the fact the I meet with [sensitive content hidden] quarterly to discuss changes and for him to answer any questions I may have. I also like that he wants to know if I have any recommendations on what would make it even better from a user standpoint. They are always adapting and making the user interface user friendly. WeTravel has definitely elevated my business. I would 100% recommend.

Some things that I would like to see improved are:1. To be able to nickname my wire transfer accounts. I love that I can now create the account and just go in and select when I want to send a new wire but it would be easier searching all my accounts if I could give it a nickname and not just have it listed by its business name.2. When copying a trip I would like to have a dropdown box so I can select the year instead of having to navigate through multiple months/years to create the trip dates.3. In Upcoming Trips, be able to have the page selection buttons at the top of the page too, just like it is at the bottom.

Angela
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 26.10.2019

One of the best payment systems for travel organizers!

Already over 40 bookings with WeTravel and totally satisfied with the system. For small travel business owners it's a life saver.

One the hardest things in the travel industry is to end up with the online payment provider you will use to accept bookings and get payed online. Usely commission rates are high and you need to integrate the payment system with your booking system. With WeTravel this is solved very easily! You create your booking page with all trip details and information, including daily itinerary and custom fields if you want to. Nice, simple and beautiful. Then you have the option to email, social share or even embed your trip page into your website! Then you just sit back and bookings start coming in with a 2.4% fee +0.30 cents per transaction for Europe users (USA users have even lower fees). Also you always keep full control of the trip, manage your participation list, keeping track of payments, issue refunds etc. Also customizable to fit the colors of your brand.

I have to admit that the one thing I don't like about this is that it is branded and the booking page has a big WeTravel logo on it. Could confuse customers when they see it assuming that this is your brand name or even think they have opened a wrong link. Haven't had trouble till now but still this is something I'm not really fond of. I'd prefer to have my own company name and logo and WeTravel have a small "powered by WeTravel" mentioning on the bottom of the page. Although you can write trip details and descriptions in your own language the basic titles and sections can only be in English. Pretty OK with it but would like to have the option to totally translate the booking page.

Marcelo

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Over 5 years with We Travel

We have been able to collect payments from our clients easily proving a solution to this part of our business, all this thanks to We-Travel.

The integration process and support was indeed very good and easy to follow, the platform works very well and while we started using it only as a payment processing platform, we now use several features that make our tracking and day to day activities easier. Whenever we need assistance, we get support very fast, our account manager [sensitive content hidden] is always available to guide us through the platform features and provide any information we might need.

Integration was easy, and support is very good, there might be a slight glitch around every now and then, but overall the platform is excellent.

Cat

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Worth it for payment processing alone - features helpful - less PR more application punch...

We are overjoyed that we can ditch lying, thieving merchant account companies. WeTravel helps keep our reservations organized. The brochures downloads and leads were a big surprise that we were surprised worked. Payment options and auto bill is so helpful. We are power users interacting with WeTravel every day so we are pushing the boundaries of it's design and will always sound disappointed but really we do love it.

More secure, easy to use payment processing. API helpful to pull in data to our backend systems. Layout of the "Tour Detail Page" is nice and admin UI is a little wonky but it's growing better.

We can't embed the Tour Detail Page into our own website. We have to send clients to WeTravel to book. I don't mind promoting that we use weTravel but to take visitors out of our "world" is hard on navigation and user experience. Takes a while to get customer support. WeTravel spends a lot of time on fluffy PR feel good stuff when frankly the app needs to be refined and needs better support.

Linden

Bewertet am 9.11.2019

Glad we made the switch to WeTravel

Our WeTravel experience is great. We use the platform daily to sell our vacation packages. Our clients also use it while traveling in order to access their itineraries.

Very user friendly for admins in setting up listings and inventory management. Easy communication to travelers via the platform. Auto payment reminders and fantastic customer service.

The back-end control. Would like to be able to have access to a master client database so we can book return people into other trips, not have them fill out new questionnaires every time, be able to charge their cards when they ask us to do it. Also need a readable URL function on the trip pages so clients don’t need to be on WiFi to access their itinerary. Also need to fix the image bugs. We are constantly have to reupload images as they disappear from our listings - this is a major source of stress especially as we ourselves are always traveling and creating listings in the go. Are you developing an App? This would be ideal as a travel
company. Would also like more flexibility in pull reports and payment data; no search functions here.

Ellen

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

We Travel Has Potential For Me

It has been pretty good thanks to the support of [sensitive content hidden].I am actually pretty excited to notice how much have learned in the last year.

My very kind and helpful customer service support person, [sensitive content hidden]

As mentioned before, the difficulty in interpreting payments when they arrive to my bank account, when more than one transaction is lumped together.Also, the slowness of receiving payments from Bank transfers.My clients are often confused when they see WeTravel branding instead of Excursions from the Square

Valérie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

THE online payment processing and booking platform for tour operators

We use WeTravel since its beginnings for payment processing and online bookings. The lower cost of credit card payments has led to an increase in sales. The sales and booking process has also become faster.There are always new and helpful features, which is an important plus for a tech company.

Easy to use for us as a company and our clients. They can now safely book our tours online with a few clicks.WeTravel is always developing new features and does a lot for the tourism community, thanks to their webinars and learning platform. They understand the tourism sector's needs and stay ahead of the game.Excellent costumer service.

I hope WeTravel will expand further, many of our business partners still don't use it.

Kara

Bewertet am 10.8.2023

Incredible Team to work with - tons of support and constantly evolving and improving

I've been working with WeTravel for almost four years now and the setup was incredibly easy and we were able to easily integrate it into our processes. From four years ago so many new features have been added, including ones that we had asked for - they were able to get them implemented. For any group tour operator - WeTravel is a no-brainer.

Payment Processing is a breeze as well as all of the customer information tools.

At the beginning there were some features we wanted that they didn't have - but they quickly added them and we are very happy with the product we use today.

Johanna

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Essential Member of our Team

We could not have survived COVID without WeTravel. It enabled us to keep our reservations in tact with minimal staff then helped us grow exponentially when travel came back, again with minimal staff.

WeTravel is extremely user friendly for the admins and clients alike. The company is extremely responsive to troubleshoot problems and innovative to keep enhancing the capabilities.

The one missing element is the capacity to manage room inventory and generate room lists. But I believe they’re working on it!

397 Bewertungen