WeTravel Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über WeTravel

WeTravel ist eine erstklassige All-in-one-Business Management-Plattform für Mehrtagesreisen, die integrierte, reisespezifische Verwaltungs-, Marketing-, Analyse- und Zahlungstools bietet. Mit der intuitiven Plattform unterstützt...

4,6

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2023

WeTravel

Eine sehr benutzerfreundliche Software. Bin sehr zufrieden. Schnelle Suche. Schnelle Buchung. Top

Hängt sich manchmal auf wenn man zu schnell war.

Matteo
Matteo

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Easy, stable and with a great customer service

I was looking for a new software to design, sell and manage our itineraries and I ended up finding We Travel. [sensitive content hidden] was the first person I spoke to (it was a festivity but he gave me availability anyway as we were in a hurry) and then [sensitive content hidden] helped us set up our account. Coming from a software that provided very poor customer service this truly made the difference.
The software is well made, easy to use and with plenty of features. I am sure they will get even better in the future (possibly on the graphic aspect of it) but overall it is a very good and competitive product.

Pricing (both subscription and booking/card fees)
Customer care (I had a great experience working with [sensitive content hidden])
Ease of use for both the travel agency and the clients
Itinerary builder

I (personally) do not like the graphic aspect very much
Dynamic pricing not available
Everything else is great

Jackie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.10.2023

WeTravel is an absolute game changer!

My biggest pain points in selling group trips were online booking and payment processing, and in those two arenas, WeTravel has completely solved my problems and revolutionized my business. The customer service has always been top notch, not to mention the personal conversations that make me feel like a valued customer. I so appreciate that you guys ask me what I'd like to see, and then you actually implement improvements. It feels good to align with a company that is so progressive and wants to keep getting better, which is exactly how I feel about my business too, and WeTravel is helping me get better!Also just for the record, it was horrible when you froze funds during Covid - I hope you never feel like you have to freeze our funds again!

The online booking and payment processing functions are the real highlights of WeTravel for me. I love the easy integration of the direct to checkout button, payment plans and tracking, low processing fees, money transfer options, and payment and customer database management.

I wish there were a real function for a full customer database (for example - in the current database, when more than one person is included in a booking, the second person isn't reflected accurately like they don't exist). Also it'd be great if I could customize fields and other info in a database, like how many and which trips a customer has been on (even before I used WeTravel), etc. Perhaps an integration with Wise as well, to easily send money internationally straight from the WeTravel account.

Die besten Alternativen zu WeTravel

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

If you are considering using wetravel platform I would highly recommend you read

The initial setup was OK for our first account (our model is servicing client's in their brand). Wetravel does not allow 'sub-accounts' or branding. When we attempted to stand up a second account, we were asked for the same information needed for the first account in order to be 'verified'. I explained to an account Rep our business model, but we were again asked over and over for the information previously provided. This was duly provided, but they requested again and again information that had already been supplied for this second account (as well as the first one).We did successfully run several trips, transacting tens of thousands of Dollars without further issue.Some 9 months after setting up our accounts, the platform was locked down without any notice - preventing customers from being able to submit payment. 2 days later we were sent a canned email saying our accounts were being closed completely in 14 days. No reason was provided, the note stated the decision was non-negotiable. Again, no notice of why was provided, indeed no response at all was provided. Again, this occurred in the middle of active bookings which has been both incredibly damaging to our reputation, our client's brand and created a very unprofessional situation for all concerned.Upon querying with our 'account rep', he advised he had no information as to the reason why and did not respond further.I am beyond dumbfounded.

Fairly easy to use, but basic in features, functional in intent.

Opaque pricing, full cost is not made obvious (higher transaction rate), incredibly onerous 'verification' process, no real support only canned responses, if someone is monitoring responses they are not responding.

Dennis

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

THE BEST TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SOLUTION

I was contacted by [sensitive content hidden] about WeTravel and she gave me a lot of useful information about the importance of using the application. Before this, I had no any other online travel management software and even after being hesitating, she kept contacting me and ask me to try the service. Thanks so much to her, because I feel more comfortable with my business since started using the WeTravel application.

Easy booking system is what make me like the platform, my customers makes the booking in just few clicks

Good customer service is what I have experienced especially from [sensitive content hidden] since she introduced the application to me.

• Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

WeTravel Review

Very good customer service when needed, very flexible.

Ease of use and competitive payment processing fee. Ability to auto-bill future payments due was a significant benefit for our business. Ability to customize packages

No negatives noted, the product suited our needs

Alessandra

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Great application

The platform is easy to use and very intuitive.
Mattia was great to set our account up.

Nothing. Everything works perfectly so far.

Andres

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Review DivingLife

Our experience has been great overall, so far it has helped us accept more forms of payments for our international clients.

Easy and secure platform for international payments. Really easy to use as an administrator and as a costumer,

You can’t wire transfer to others banks accounts directly from We Travel to the other person/company bank.

amornrat
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.3.2024

Wonderful platform for travel business

Great experience! Low compression, easy to set up.

Low commission and convenience for business owners & support easy for customers to book.

So far I have a great experience with WeTravel. I Cannot think for now.

Britta

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

Easy to get started - easy to use

Easy to get started - easy to use - great support team - nice features

payment methods for clients are not amendable

Juanita

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Usefull but expensive

Friendly platform for my customers
Easy to navegate

For our company we have to pay High rates for tour Operator

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Great for an Travel Tour Agency

Excellent - While we did list one wish list fix, our overall experience is great. I really like how the team responds quickly via chat and will work with you over little or big issues. Finance is easy with WeTravel and they built a system that looks great.

We moved to WeTravel for the nice-looking pages and seamless customer experience. It is very easy to use for our customers (in our case members) and for our team on the back end. Payment processing is seamless and we are able to pass credit card fees onto the customer. Refunds are simple and easy as well.

This system is great for a tour/travel agency that offers very simple experiences. We have more complicated trips and packages that we offer and the simplicity of the system requires us to "make it work". The previous system we used did not look as great, but some of the custom functionality really made the experience better for the end user. Example: Someone signs up for a TOUR. We need 2 required components select. 1) Lodging Option & 2) Flight Option - Right now the system only allows one require component. it would be nice to be able to create groupings of these required components for a trip or tour. We have a workaround by adding everything in "Options" and trying to walk customers through process of selecting those options.

Jacqueline

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Fantastic platform

We are so happy to have made the switch this year to the platform. I love the reminders for payments to participants that are seamless and the ease of communicating with each group at one time.

The ease of use and integration of our client management is more streamlined. I also love that the developers are constantly making fantastic changes to the features and listen to my advice and questions about what will help us do our jobs better. We appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT] customer service and check-in's. Having a designated customer service representative really puts the mind at ease.

There have been glitches with the growing pains along the way but as I mentioned, the developers are constantly working on making the platform work even better.

Jamie

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

Excellent service, free version is great!

Great, [sensitive content hidden] my accountmanager is very helpful. It's free to use (only 2.9% card charge) and has really made my life a lot easier. Also the credit card that takes money straight from my account is amazing!

It makes booking tours and taking payments so much faster, I just send a link and the client chooses the dates and pays

Lack of calendar management. With fareharbor and peek onces a tour is booked you can see it on a calendar and easy change dates if the client needs to move

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FareHarbor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WeTravel

Free, I'm small and need to be budget friendly, also makes life easier
Ben
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

An Occasional Travel Experience

My wife and I gathered a group of friends, and some brought their friends, for a trip to Europe in July 2020. Of course, the trip had to be cancelled due to the corona virus. This was a personal effort, not conncected with a business or industry.

We set up our trip with our travel agency, and then we used WeTravel to recruit our travel companions and manage the financial components. The program was easy to learn, and technical assistance was always one "chat" away. We liked the facility to add photos to each day of our itinerary, to offer several payment plans, to add disclaimers where needed. When we were prepared to do so, we sent the web page to our friends, often adding a personal message of encouragement to the pitch.

As each party came on board, they were able to register and submit deposits. WeTravel sent our welcome letter to the new travelers and began the periodic reminders to those who chose the multiple payment plans. All worked smoothly, and we received no complaints from any of our travel partners.

We enjoyed worry-free security of the travel funds held by WeTravel, and each transfer of collected funds to the travel agency was handled in a professional and timely manner. The accounting of total funds and of each individual's payments was readily available throughout the process.

We shared this suggestion with the administrators of the WeTravel site.

We would like to have a print-friendly option within the program, so that we could print a travel itinerary to hand out or send through the mail to friends.

Much beyond that oprtion -- and we would be willing to pay extra for this -- how about a trip publisher component so that we could download information and create a day by day travel description booklet for each traveler?

Like least about this software? Nothing that comes to mind.

Jessica
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

WeTravel gets it done

Near immediate payments after bookings, multiple room types/price points, ACH options for clients to avoid CC fees

The vendor payment process, getting set up as a vendor, and the overall design of Wetravel pages leaves a lot to be desired. We really could use the ability to create promo code types by room type to run sales on less desirable rooms and Wetravel doesn't have this functionality. The widgets do not play well with Squarespace sites, which is fine if you're on Wordpress.

Dhruv

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

WeTravel is great

We are not a fintech company, and wetravel provides a solution that is very tailored to what we do. As an educational tour operator, we have heavy scrutiny not only on the user experience but on collecting sensitive student data, and with Wetravel we know that we are always in compliant with the requests of our University partners.

Wetravel allows our business to focus on providing the service that is needed and takes care of our user registration, payment processing etc in a very seamless way. It is easy to train team members, provides a great user experience, and simply embeds in our website.

Wetravel does a great job adding features on a continuous basis. There seems to be some confusion with users coming back to the platform, causing double registrations on certain programs as the user often forgets that they already made a wetravel account and registered for a trip.

Glenn
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

Been using it for years.

The customer service is good, they respond to inquiries in a reasonable time and are very helpful.

It's easy for customers to book their trip, make payments, see the itinerary, etc...

When they first started there were some limitations, for example families couldn't book for more than one price package at a time which caused confusion. But, every year they are making improvements and adding so much. Now customers can easily book many different options and packages.

Andrea
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 7.10.2023

Exceptional Solutions and Ongoing Enhancements

One standout feature of WeTravel is its comprehensive approach to customer interactions. From crafting detailed itineraries to processing payments, tracking transactions, and more, WeTravel allows me to efficiently manage all aspects of our customer engagements. Additionally, I'd like to applaud the remarkable responsiveness of their customer service team. In particular, I'd like to highlight the exceptional work of [sensitive content hidden] our dedicated account manager. She consistently goes above and beyond, demonstrating a stellar attitude and an unwavering commitment to assisting us. She's truly a rock star!

I would like wetravel to implement an option to accept other currencies through direct bank payment instead of only credit cards because the fees are high

Katie

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Educational Travel Consultants

We have really loved using this product. It has made keeping track of payments and group numbers much easier than we have done in the past.

I like that it is easy to create trips and that they system send the automatic reminders. I also like that the team members can police their own participants, and it doesn't have to come from us.

Reporting I would like to have more options available.The turnaround time on credits and how long payments are in pending status2 factor authentication. The fact that only 1 person has control of the log-in isn't very convenient for us

Erika

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Great platform for promoting and booking tours

Onboarding was very easy and the support staff has been great at responding to questions quickly. I really like the quarterly meetings with my account manager to update on what's going on and talk through any suggestions/issues.

Like the ease of creating an itinerary and sending a link with payment options directly to a client. Also helpful for creating groups and letting individual travelers book into them. Collecting client information is a breeze and you can customize what you want to know from your travelers.

I wish there was a way to produce a final itinerary/documents or vouchers.

Jessica
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

Great platform to manage retreat bookings

I personally love working with WeTravel. Customer service is excellent, and I felt very supported during the pandemic.

WeTravel has made running retreats easy to use and helps keep me organized.

I feel the monthly fee on top of the transaction fees feels like a lot. Especially since I do not have retreats booked throughout the entire year. Other features that I wish were present are waivers being mandatory to sign during the registration process, direct links to rooming options, photos for rooming options, better formatting for the cover photo, or perhaps even a video option (or a video option any place on the site itself), and the overall home page being more engaging. It feels very text heavy and I wish there was a way to customize it a bit more.

Haley

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

We only use WeTravel for our booking platform

Overall it’s been a good for us to use WeTravel for all of our booking needs. We’ve been using them since 2017 so it’s wild to see how much it’s grown and evolved over the years.

At this time we only use WeTravel for all our booking needs. We love the ease of use, backend logistics, and direct access to customer service if something comes up or there is a question we need answered.

Wish there was a way to break up discounts and waiting lists to only be available for a certain trip instead of for all trips under the same url.

Renato Da

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

Celebrating the Benefits: My Positive Journey with WeTravel

My experience with WeTravel has been overwhelmingly positive. It's evident that the platform has been designed with travel professionals in mind, and it provides a comprehensive suite of tools that simplify managing travel bookings and payments.

I was impressed with WeTravel's ease of use and its tailored features for travel organizers. The capability to process payments, craft professional booking pages, and manage client information all in one platform streamlined my operations and enhanced my efficiency.

It's hard to pinpoint a downside, as WeTravel has mostly catered well to my needs.

Bella
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Stay Away if you’re an Australian Company

I wish I had never touched it.

None of the features matter because this company fundamentally should not be operating in Australia

1. You get great service during sales cycle but enjoy watching it drop off as soon as you’re in. You’re relegated to a chat window that gets looked at once every 24h2. The company hides the fact that all AUD payments go via Europe and incur international fees from your bank as high as 6%. This applies to both customer payments AND transferring your earnings back to your company accounts. 3. The same gateway provider is some sketchy company that triggers all kinds of fraud warnings.

400 Bewertungen