Absorb LMS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Absorb LMS

Absorb LMS ist ein leistungsfähiges cloudbasiertes LMS (Learning Management System), das das Engagement und die Lernergebnisse fördert, aber gleichzeitig unglaublich skalierbar und nutzerfreundlich ist. Kunden sind beeindruckt...

4,4
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Absorb LMS durchsuchen

260 von 260 Bewertungen
Leonard
Leonard
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Easy to use and highly customizable LMS

In an organization where the employee training process is very significant, it is necessary to have a robust tool that facilitates the planning and execution of staff professional improvement courses. This platform offers a very versatile set of tools.

I really like that navigating through its functions is very easy. It allows you to design a personalized, interactive and very flexible learning experience. The tracking of participants' progress is very effective and offers very complete reports that provide detailed information for the improvement of the following courses. The electronic signature helps to confirm the fulfillment of the different training stages that are planned.

I would like to see more integration options to strengthen corporate learning paths.

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

A Wonderful Learner Experience!

My overall experience surpassed all the expectations I had. May Larkin was our Implementation Project Manager and we felt she was right along side us throughout our entire process. She was quick to reply to emails or jump on a call when we needed assistance. She was patience and had an understanding of our unique platform usage.

What I like most about Absorb is how clean and user friendly the learner experience is! Our goal was to minimize manual task for our admin team and provide our learners a more trendy and all-in-one platform to house their learning materials and certificates. Absorb checked off all our requirements, which are unique, and provided us solutions to all our questions.

While the Knowledge Articles are helpful and a great tool, they are at times overwhelming because the large number of them can make it hard to locate the exact help you need.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

Great Software, Suffers terribly from its customer service.

I rushed into this purchase a little and didnt investigate the level of support that would be offered. In hindsight this would have been a game changer for me as I would have went elsewhere.
The software is good, though it doesnt manage blended learning easily which is frustrating.
Customer Support is absolutely non existent.

Good User Interface,
Good Course Management.
Good sync with BambooHR on most things.
Good Learner interface.
Good Customisation options.

Difficult to manage blended learning.
Some factors in course management could use improvements. (Managing assessments)
Cannot see how many absences from courses that users have.
Some issues with how it syncs with Bamboo(overwriting course information)
Customer Support is non existent. 10+ days to resolve any issues. Most issues I have to try and resolve myself by resetting and that causes me other issue.
Can sometimes be 'buggy' and will introduce random bugs which can be time consuming to fix and result in me resetting the system sync.

Die besten Alternativen zu Absorb LMS

Eric

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

Absorb is a Game Changer for Any Learning/Training Usecase

Loving every minute of our Absorb experience. We are beyond happy with our decision and as we hit the almost 1-year point, we know this is the home for our training content for years to come!

Absorb is an amazing powerful LMS, but is amazingly easy to use as well. The dashboard customization, course settings, and user management are straightforward and impactful. And if you get some of the add-ons, you won't ever think of switching to another LMS!

For our specific use case (recurring training vs one and done or certificate renewal), the out-of-the-box reports don't allow us easy visibility into individual chapter completions. It focuses more on course completion

SkyPrep

Warum Absorb LMS gewählt wurde

Functionality was lacking. Customization options weren't as robust and Absorb Create was a HUGE game changer for us!

Zuvor genutzte Software

Docebo

Customization options. Ease of use. Absorb create
Katherine
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

NBCU - Technical Operations Absorb Training

Helped with course creation, easy enrollment, and helped with our hands-on training teams with managers manually updating certifications.

Not able to edit multiple courses for multiple employees. This was helpful for trainers/admins who did hands-on training for employees who were enrolled in the same courses and completed them on the same date.

Krisstina
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Absorb LMS

The Admin panel is very intuitive for self learning and navigation. The flexibility in the end user view was so configurable that we made this an very easy to use system for our audience.

The reporting structure within the Admin panel is extremely rigid. Ultimately, this was not as useful for us and we had to export all of our information out of the system and manage it elsewhere.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Easy to Manage and Excellent Support

The Create tool is a handy resource for creating and managing courses with accessibility in mind. It also allows us to update them efficiently. The platform's content management system is flexible and easy to use. We were impressed with the responsiveness and knowledge of the implementation team and support staff. Onboarding was a great experience overall!

As with many content management systems, it takes some getting used to. There are nuances that are not easily observed. Training is absolutely required.

Melissa
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.3.2024

This is a solid LMS

We now have one complete year of use with Absorb LMS. All of our training cycles have been successful. There were no issues with courses completing. If problems did come up, it was because of access getting into the system (a quirk of our integration), not a technology problem with the LMS itself.

Wish the standard version came with more of the advanced features available at the buy-up plan.

Joseph
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.3.2024

Absorb LMS review

lots of quick support from CS and your rep

customization may be limited but there are still lots of way you can customize

Brianna
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

New External LMS Integration

We were given an extremely short notice from our previous LMS that they were sunsetting. Despite the time crunch, we were able to successfully transfer over our data, build out our new LMS, and launch with little to no issue.

The ease of the set up, building of the platform, and the support received from our Absorb Team.

There were a few snags in the process that pertained to our custom use of the platform. However, those issues were quickly addressed and solutions were offered by the team.

• Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

Making My Life Easier

My overall experience has been great. The LMS has allowed me to build an entire corporate training program while simultaneously building the LMS to support it. The time-based credential reporting and compliance tracking has allowed to avoid those possible awkward moments with clients' specific training requirements. With this tracking and reporting, we're also able to respond to a client's immediate need by knowing who is qualified and current on a given access or occupational training requirement.

The Absorb LMS is easily customizable and Admin/Learner user-friendly. This allowed me to expand my Training effort and capabilities with not only scope but greater efficiencies in that I can customize the LMS to meet the varying needs of my different stakeholders.

If there is a negative, it is in the format of the Training Transcript when printed, or exported as an electronic file. The courses appear in alphabetical order without the ability to filter for a time period, or sort chronologically. This frustrates Supervisors who then have to review the entire transcript to find what training an employee has completed in the last year. I understand the Transcript are being reworked by Absorb for 2022, so this may become a non-issue.

Adobe Learning Manager, Cornerstone LMS und Litmos

Warum Absorb LMS gewählt wurde

I was seeking a fully supported proprietary platform with the enhanced features and functionality my training program had grown to demand.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Absorb met the overlapping sweet spot between cost, features, supported company size, and alignment with the structure of our training program.
Devin

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

Absorb LMS

We had such a fantastic start up team on our project with Absorb. We had a lot of ideas/goals for our LMS and our team seemed to help us meet most of our goals/expectations! Absorb is user friendly and allows for some real great content building in dashboards and online courses! Our learners love the look/design.

Coming from another software, we loved the customizable features of the software!

Only honestly the reports feature. There was only ways to run mass reports, or individual person or courses. I couldn't pick various folks and run it all at once. HOWEVER being able to to download to excel file instead of CSV file was a game changer!!

• Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

eLearn Anywhere

Excellent, the technology itself, and set up, software? I couldn't ask for anything better when it comes to progressive learning and excelling within a business.

In case you're wondering, the LMS stands for learning management system and this is exactly what it is. I can't tell you how many times I've literally depended on this e-learning software to help jog my business / customer focus point of view. This is a very helpful system, it'sseems almost customized to your cloud-content.

I only have one issue with this system, and of course it would be pricing. I'm a small business, and I work alone, so I was lucky to receive the free trial that I did because it cost around $12 to $17 (I believe) per active user to operate the system per month. It's a top of the line piece of software however the pricing, surely there's another way?

Dan
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

A solid LMS that just keeps getting better.

Overall, our company was looking for a platform to offer both mandatory and optional training for our employees during the COVID lock downs. When implementing Absorb, we found it also was platform for not only training, but also an informational channel, complete with acknowledgements of receiving the information. It will also be the backbone for all of our ILCs moving forward, and hopefully with more solid integration with our Teams platform.

Ease of use as both a learner and administrator. ADP integration and automation. Learner and Admin portals load quickly and are responsive. Excellent support and implementation experiences with quick turn around, and constant updates and improvements in the pipe line.

Limited assessment options when it comes to answer types. Reporting structure takes a bit to get used to. Setup takes quite a bit of time investment, but pays off with future proofing the system.

Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Value and robust functionality. Highly customizable. ADP simultaneous integration.
Bill
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Best training and onboarding

The main thing for me was the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic. She was patient and understanding of my crazy schedule. She hit all the key points that were important to me with a new program. Also, the ability for the employees to choose their own ongoing trainings was very important.

Cost is quite high in my opinion. I will not be using the entire program but have to pay for modules that I will not use.

Richelle

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Great product

Pre built templates are wonderful for admins.
User friendly UI experience.

N/A no cons at this time.

We have enjoyed the software and experience.

Loopio

Warum Absorb LMS gewählt wurde

We grew as a company and wanted to mature our products.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Moodle

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

The pre built templates really were a big sell for us.
Gio

Bewertet am 7.1.2017

Great for Small Organizations

I've used a variety of learning management systems (LMS) over the years including Blackboard, Moodle, scormLMS, Canvas, Success-Factors, custom LMSs, and Absorb LMS. All of these had their place. Some were geared toward academics and schools (Blackboard, Moodle, and Canvas). Others were for huge enterprises (Success-Factors). While others were great to test your E-Learning modules on-line (scormLMS). So what do you do if you have a small organization with under a hundred employees and not enough server space or talent on hand to customize an open-sourced program like Moodle. If that's the case, you turn to the cloud. Software-as-a-service (SAAS) has now become a way of doing business for individuals and small organizations. You can save money and time on resources while reaping the benefits of frequent or constant updates to the software.

Absorb LMS is a purely cloud-based application. It's a SAAS that lets you customize the front pages of your LMS, the landing or welcome page perse while giving you a hybridized version of LMS Administrator controls. You see the secret behind every LMS is that somebody, either you as the administrator or someone else working behind the scenes with the SAAS has to upload your content (E-Learning modules, Job-Aids, Videos, Presentations, etc.). So with Absorb, you get a fairly well-featured LMS, but with the benefit of having someone else go through the pains of uploading your content. After having to do the full admin tasks behind the scenes of an LMS, I can say that having someone else do it is quite an appreciable service.

Overall, Absorb is a good LMS for small and large organizations that want to save money on resources and overhead. Your trainers can also function as the LMS "admins". My only complaint about Absorb is that it has decent reporting tools. After years of working as an LMS admin, it seems that reports are an after thought with most LMS developers. Yet, sooner or later someone up your chain of command will want to know the value of the LMS and that's where good reporting tools come in handy. I can gladly say that the folks at Absorb listened to customer requests for better reporting and they delivered.

1. Ease of use - it's in the cloud.
2. Simplified admin functions
3. Decent reporting tools.
4. Customized landing page.

1. Responses from Absorb can be slow.
2. Customer service isn't the best.
3. Can suffer from service outages.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

LMS Focused on Client Satisfaction

Absorb LMS is exactly what we needed to streamline our training deliver consistently and reliably. Learners love the ease of use and our admins love the reporting. Absorb also offers content integrations which we are utilizing to deliver leadership training.

Absorb has such a wonderful client portal to submit feedback. There's an ability to submit feature requests and have other clients talk through the pros/cons and use cases for those items. I've had calls with Absorb developers based on the feedback that I had submitted and those features then went forward into the production environment. It is awesome to see how involved Absorb is in the client community.

There are not many features that are problematic. I wish there was a more seamless way to allow a learner to take one course in place of another. If a learner submitted a third party certificate for a course that is equivalent to an in-house course, the admin needs to manually award completion for the in-house course. It isn't exactly clean and can lead to some confusion when auditing learner completions to understand which version was completed vs credited.

Justin

Bewertet am 21.7.2015

Absorb: Solid But With Some Shortcomings

(note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS Academy, our centralized location for all things training serving both internal employees as well as external customers. The platform has performed very well, maintaining consistent up time and performance while serving the diverse needs of our organization. Using the eCommerce integration and curricula, we have successfully launched certification programs so that customers and employees can demonstrate their proficiency in our products and thus demonstrate a marketable skill. We have also utilized the curricula feature to easily mass-enroll our employees in mandatory trainings; based on this success, we are exploring other forms of automated enrollments, particularly for onboarding new employees. Working with Absorb has been a great experience. Overall, the customer service is top notch. The team has worked with us to provide SSO and learner import solutions which not only reduces the overhead in Admin time but it also provides a more seamless user experience.
In my first year at ARRIS, we have rapidly grown in our reliance of Absorb, turning it into a company-wide hub of training needs. As such, we have experienced a lot of 'growing pains' as we discover the limitations of the current version of the platform. In particular, the reporting capabilities leaves a lot to be desired. There's no way to run a report on courses which also includes sub categories. In addition, a report on employees and their training records cannot be produced on a single page; one has to click within each employee to see what she/he has done.
Admin permissions is another area that is lacking. In order for somebody to create courses intended for a specific audience, he/she has to have the ability to affect all courses. It would be ideal to grant only very specific permissions for given category and also prevent he/she from performing specific actions for a given course. These are just a few of things that contribute to a lower score in ease of use as it does make the job of an admin more difficult than it needs to be.
As good as customer service has been, there have been times where there have been lengthy gaps between emails or phone calls and our delayed upgrade to Absorb 5 which brings down the score a bit. We are excited to see what the capabilities are of Absorb 5; we hope for many enhancements that improve the experience for all users.

Anthony
Anthony
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Robust and easy-to-use learning platform

It offers a very pleasant experience when browsing its interface and viewing the content of the learning programs. Its search tool is very precise to quickly find the required courses. It provides a lot of versatility with its mobile app, which allows you to log in from anywhere and at any time. The evaluation process is very intuitive and simple to carry out.

So far, the only thing I think it can add is a better level of personalization of the learning processes, however, this is a versatile and very complete platform.

Jason

Bewertet am 14.6.2012

Great LMS solution

Absorb is a solid LMS and a great solution compared to any alternative we examined from a cost/benefit perspective. Things that are cons are more than made up for by the pure breadth of functionality available for the price, and they're very very good at taking customer feedback and making improvements to their product. I'd be comfortable recommending them to any business looking to start up a new LMS or replace an aging in-house system.

Nice interface and excellent feature set - great coupon tool, course bundles, shopping cart functionality, multi-module courses, lesson plans, forced pre-requisites, monitoring and reporting (SCORM and AICC), scheduling tool, assessments and surveys, discussion boards, linking resources to courses, multi-tiered and customizeable user/admin management, certificates, waitlist management, and customizeable automated email notifications. Integrates with our web-based training platform (Adobe Connect), supports both self-paced and instructor-led courses, responsive to customer requests, able to go from zero to fully-functional LMS in a matter of days. Great value.

Can be a bit clunky and non-intuitive, difficult to set up and classes as individual objects (each course requires the set-up of a separate instance, even if you want a 1:1 ratio between setup and delivery), finance-based reporting (and reporting in general, actually) is just OK (but getting better), Flash interface that requires pop-ups is a recurring complaint, needs better user account flexibility (i.e. ability for users to manage their information, change their password, etc.) and security (everything is stored/visible in clear text).

Antwort von Absorb

Thanks for the review! As of 2013 Flash and popups are gone with the new HTML5 interface. We have also added additional security options as well as learner password management. We're looking forward to your continued feedback!

Beantwortet am 9.4.2013
Amanda
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 10.1.2024

Absorb LMS Review

[sensitive content hidden] is an awesome Client success manager and has help so much. Sometimes i need to bounce ideas off of him and he is willing to listen and test them. I am happy with the support we recieved after being partnered with [sensitive content hidden].

Pulling reports are easy and can export them into excel or set them up for sending out on a timeline to others via email.

Assigning sometimes is difficult when you have to choose a date and not a month and day. Doesn't allow for flexibility.

Steve
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 3.8.2017

Absorb has provided us with a unique mix of feature and quality support helping us obtain our...

Speed of delivery of content to customers and users and with the ease of user mgmt, the amount of time I am spent managing the system is kept to a minimum.

The ease of adding courses, content and attaching relevant material to this cannot be overlooked and for me is easily just one of the items most enjoyed. The built in workflow allows me to take my video production and related documents and attach them to a course that can be distributed to my users in a matter of minutes.

Nothing really stands out as a negative. One area for improvement would be exporting reports - It would be nice to be able to customize the look and feel of reports in the tool before exporting, and it is a minor issue as a lot of this can be done via the Excel export anyway.

Barbara
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

Mersino

All in all good.

The functionality is very useful. Custome reporting is essential for ROI and I love the support I receive from Claire.

I would like a little more functionality in reporting, being able to customize them to be more targeted to meet our needs. The videos for basic functionality are not helpful at all. Finding information on the fly, if you need it right away is impossible.

Antwort von Absorb

Hi Barbara, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry your experience hasn't matched expectations recently. We've notified our team and your Customer Success Manager will connect with you to start addressing some of the challenges you've mentioned here in your review. We're looking forward to making things right, and appreciative of the opportunity to get our partnership back on track. Please feel free to reach out to EVP of Client Services, Peggy Pulliam ([email protected]) with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share."

Beantwortet am 3.10.2023
Edward
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Pray you NEVER need Support !!

Since departure of one of the original co-owners, Absorb has DRAMITICALLY under-performs !

Ease of use.
Can't think of 40 characters.

Reporting is VERY Lacking.
eCommerce Cart is VERY lacking. Cannot purchase different quantities of different products. Need 5 Widget Courses & 2 Dohicky Courses. Takes 2 different transactions to purchase.

DO NOT expect SUPPORT Assistance !!

260 Bewertungen