Square Point of Sale Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Square Point of Sale

Square POS ist ein mobiles POS-System, das für iOS- und Android-Geräte verfügbar ist. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen des Square-POS-Systems gehören die Verarbeitung von Online-Zahlungen, Umsatzberichte, Inventarnachverfolgung,...

4,7

Mohammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Square Point of Sale ohne Funktion

Ich hoffe, dass Square Point of Sale Ihr Prdukt verbessern (Entwicklung und Zahlungsprozesse) und danach wieder an alles freischalten.

Enthält richtig viele und gute Funktionen und Futures aber sie funktionieren nicht 100%. Diese Funktionen müssen komplett neu entwickelt und sicher werden, dass diese Funktionen richtig funktionieren bevor sie diese Produkte an der Kunde abgeben

Ich habe mehere mal versucht etwas online zu bezahlen, aber die Prozess hat immer fehlgeschlagen. Funktionen und Tools hängen immer ab.

Dan
Dan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

Square D Point of Safe Review

Ease of installation: Many Square D products are designed to be easy to install, even for those with limited electrical experience. This can save time and money on installation costs.

Square D is a brand of electrical equipment, including circuit breakers, switchgear, and other electrical components. Some of the features that are commonly cited as benefits of Square D products include: Reliability: Square D products are known for their durability and reliability. This can be especially important in critical applications such as hospitals, factories, and power plants, where equipment failure can have serious consequences. Safety: Square D products are designed with safety in mind and are tested to meet strict safety standards. This can help protect workers and building occupants from electrical hazards. Compatibility: Square D products are compatible with a wide range of electrical systems and devices, making them a flexible choice for many different types of applications. Energy efficiency: Some Square D products are designed to be energy efficient, which can help reduce energy costs and reduce the environmental impact of electrical systems. Customer support: Square D has a reputation for providing excellent customer support, including technical assistance and training for its products. This can be especially helpful for customers who have questions or need support with their electrical systems.

In general, some potential downsides or limitations of Square D products may include: Cost: Square D products may be more expensive than some other brands, especially if you're looking for budget-priced options. Compatibility: Square D products may not be compatible with certain types of equipment or systems, depending on the specific requirements of your application. Availability: Square D products may not be as widely available as other brands, especially if you're looking for specialized or hard-to-find components. Warranty: Square D products may come with limited warranties, which may not cover certain types of damages or defects.

Ruby

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Great POS systrm

Very easy to set up, create and modify products, and use.

It's quite expensive and their rates are quite high

Die besten Alternativen zu Square Point of Sale

Vladislav
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

I don’t recommend it, I’d rather go to other companies

They simply block buyers’ payments and say that they stole these cards, but the buyers are my regular customers, they bought from me hundreds of times using the same card

Darryl

Bewertet am 26.12.2023

Square is a good choice

I haven't found any other product that makes me consider switching from Square. They have great hardware to go along with their software and the processing is great as well.

I've been using Square for over 7 years and find it great to work with. I haven't come across any other product that makes me consider switching.

There are a few bugs with using the online fulfillment system, but that's about it.

Kristopher
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

Tasman Pest Management: Square

Great! More coinvent than then regular bank systems setups.

Easy to use. User friendly. Able to take payments remotely. Link connected to third party invoicing system as a chose of payment for clients.

The only problem is connection when switching between 3G, 4G and 5G

Cooper
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.3.2024

Let's all be Square!!

I love the simplicity of this app and that you can take it anywhere at anytime. I love that it connect straight to my phone for easy processing. No computer needed.

It can be a little laggy if you don't have great service.

Andrea
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.2.2024

I Love Square Point of Sale

Excellent, easy to use and always works. Helps with bookkeeping and allows me to make or take payments anywhere I am. I couldn’t do what I do without it!

It allowed me to take my full business with me. I make floral bouquets for local dance recitals and I set up onsite at the venue and the parents and friends purchase them before the recital starts.

There is nothing I don’t like about Square. It has been a fantastic tool to help my business.

Priscilla
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.3.2024

Square is awesome to use

I just recently started using it and did not have any problems learning the functions in Square and processing customer payments with it.

I had never used Square before and it was super easy to catch onto and user friendly.

I have not had any issues since beginning to use Square. It always works great and never gives me any problems,

Ward
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 6.3.2024

Square To The Rescue

Support, hardware, software, integration across specialized apps such as Rose For Consignors (we love Rose) and the way Square has been proactive in serving every need

No issues- only satisfaction. Wish we had made the switch sooner

Niki
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

Easy to use a must have for any business owner

It’s been good. Received a lot of payments from clients for it so it’s been great.

It’s easy to use. Processing fees are low. And can collect payments from anywhere.

That at one point they were charging for the square that you plug into your phone. Not sure if they still do that. 20% processing fee when you have to enter credit card manually

Shannon
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

Excellent POS Software

My overall experience with Square POS is amazing. I have recommended this app to so many people. I’ve known about this product since it’s beginning back when you could get a card reader for free on the mail. This app has always been a saving grace for me. Honestly I will never use any other POS.

This software is so EASY to use. Literally it’s a no brainer. I have used this app in conjunction with StylieOne which was an appointment scheduling app and it made collecting payments from my clients so simple. I love the sales and transaction reports that I have access to because it makes my life easier come tax time. Also this app sends you daily sales reports to your email. The equipment to use with the app is inexpensive.

There aren’t any cons to the service. Honestly it’s a great service all around. I can’t see how anyone would be disappointed.

Leng
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Square gets the job done

My overall experience has been good. Square POS gets the job done. The user interfase could be more intuitive though, but in general it's ok.

I use square POS, but also as an online payment processor linked to Wix. We started using the simple and small POS at our organization, but then we upgraded to the one with the big screen and that was a big change. I particularly like about this one that the client is the one swiping the credit card and has privacy deciding on the tips. It allows to start and end the cash drawer, which helps to control the cash better. I also like that when there is no connection it goes to offline mode and one can still run transactions with it.

The part that I am unsatisfied with is that the integration with WIX does not capture names of events in the description of each transaction. Therefore it's tricky to categorize those transactions in the different income classes for our books. I have to do that by reconciling manually wix reports with square's.

Warum Square Point of Sale gewählt wurde

We still use Stripe because it works better with our donors database. When I started working in the organization both were being used, since we had the investment of the Square POS already, which are pricey, we continued to use Square. However it does not integrates with Bloomerang.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Point of Sale

We chose square over alternative products because we had already spent over $1000 in POS
Megan

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Square for small healthcare mobile practice

Overall, this is a great system and it's very easy to use to quickly collect payments for our services in the home on our mobile devices. It has a lot of features that allow you to send receipts, invoices, and collect payments securely in order to remain HIPAA complaint. You can also sign a BAA to show this as a healthcare practice, which is very important. Many clients are also familiar with Square, so they feel comfortable with you using it to process payments.

I like that it is reliable and convenient to use for our mobile practice. With us having to pack up equipment and take it back out at each client, it is nice that the system is able to be used on our cell phones and stores neatly into the pocket of our treatment bag. It is easy to connect and use even when mobile service is a bit spotty. We have not had a missed or returned payment. It is also easy to swipe through and gives the option to send a receipt that the client can access right then on their mobile device or in their email.

The biggest complaint that I have is the lightning connector adapter's stem is a bit short for use with a lot of phone cases. If the phone case is extra protective, the stem isn't long enough to reach the lightning port. It can be annoying to have to remove the case in a client's home in order to access the port so that payments can be taken.

Dannyelle

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Brewing POS System

Overall, the ideal product for what we need! There are absolutely flaws, but every option will have them and not one is going to be perfect. The flaws we have in Square are overall mostly reconcilable in adjustments I've managed to make to get around them, but there are still a few that get in the way. However, overall, I don't see another product on the market that I would use instead of Square, so I'm more than happy to work with what we've got!

We use Square for our in-houes POS system on the iPad docking system, I occasionally use it through a mobile device for payments on-the-go at events and such, and we also use it integrated with our Wix website for online to-go orders and retail orders. Overall, it works great for all the things we need it for! It covers at least the basics of every aspect we use it for.

There are definitely some customization issues I have with it whereas I'd like it to function a bit more to our exact needs, but overall it covers the bases. Specifically, there are a few variation/option issues I wish we could set up differently for our POS menu, and it would also be nice to have access to more customization with reporting. We use printed receipts but can't specify how many to print which can be frustrating as well. Lastly, our online ordering page not reconciling with the same inventory/reporting items as our POS in-house can also be a bit annoying, but overall we've managed to set it up to function the bests we can.

Wes
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

Square The Life Blood Of Any Mobile Business

I still use it since it doesn't require a monthly service. It comes into a pinch when I need to sale something and don't want have go thru all the steps of the other company. Example Yard sale if someone doesn't have enough money.

The ability to set this software was super easy. It was easy to add your inventory and take your pictures all from the app, Also no monthly fee to use the service was the items that sold me on when 1st starting out.

The web presence is super lacking. No add ons, or 3rd party integrations is why I moved on to another service. The ability to really customize your website is not there, Every one has to a website that will attract sales and customers. This is just a POS 1st and website 2nd. I moved to a service that had website 1st and a POS 2nd. But I still love Square's POS software better.

Catherine
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Bad service good product

I love it for everything, even non business activity when my mom is trying to send money for my kids sports. I just manually enter her card, transfer to my account and go get their sports stuff but it really helps the business alot. I think the actual cash register conputers are nice as well as the headphone jack swipe style. Uniquely created for all. The business is growing with all the offered payment options

I love how easy it is to use. Very easy to put products into the pos. And I love being able to get the square reader when opening an account. Being able to enter cards manually is great too! Invoicing is easy for others to able to pay online. Its a very well rounded system.

Even though I like the security features square uses, they are also the downfall. Sometimes they put holds on your account when there isnt any suspicious activity and then you have to call and verify and make a big run around mess to finally get your money. It's a pain with customer service but the security is nice so I don't mind too much. Could make that a little easier to deal with though

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

Square Point of Sale Review

My overall experience with Square Point of Sale was okay. I have no problem setting it up and start taking payments and sending invoice but there were a few features that were missing and I wish I new about it before I implemented the system.

The software is extremely simple to use and setup. I have problem setting it up and get it ready to take payments.

While Square has its strength, it also has several weaknesses like some feature are missing such as being able to enter the item quantity without having to keep adding the item. Many receipt printer also do not work with Square.

Clover

Warum Square Point of Sale gewählt wurde

I made the switch because PayPal do not have a lot of hardware option to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Point of Sale

Square was more affordable and I can use my own iPad.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 15.12.2018

Easiest and simplest way to start taking credit card payments for your office

Great. Simple and easy to use. People have said that their customer service is extremely hard to get hold of, but we have used it for 3 years and have had no reason to contact customer service.

Square POS was very easy to set up. The first card reader you receive (a simple plug in to an iPad or iPhone) was free. We created an account online, attached a bank account, and created a menu of items/services we provide. Then we simply chose photos for each service or product category so that it looks nicer in the app for our employees. The result was a very simple set up and a very clean looking POS.
What's also nice is that Square POS is good at being able to refund patients if something was charged incorrectly. They also get receipts if they choose to via text message or email.
Changing the prices and adding or deleting items on the service/products you sell is quite easy. You simply log in to the website and make changes. Also, you can turn in options such as giving customers a choice to tip or not.
For being an office that used to take cash only, choosing Square POS was the way to go in entering the world of credit cards. We have no regrets and have no had problems. The correct amount of $$ we received (minus 2.75% of every transaction) gets deposited into our account every week. And we no longer have to hire a collections agency to go after those who don't have cash or mail in checks because they will simply pay through credit card now.

Square does take 2.75% of your transaction each time. You can find cheaper alternatives, but not with the ease of set up and use that comes with Square. The bigger con about Square POS is that if you have take a payment over the phone and manually type in their credit card information instead of typing it, they charge extra at 3.5% of the transaction.
Also, the first card reader they send you is a simple swiper, but we found that it didn't always work well. Most cards these days have chips, and if you want a good and safer reading you'll want to purchase the Chip reader at $49. We don't regret the purchase though.
Lastly, if you are a restaurant and choose to include the option to allow customers to tip, know that square takes 2.75% of your ENTIRE transaction (including the tip your customers add).

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

Square Point of Sale Pricing, Features, Reviews and Alternatives

Square is a mobile payment platform that allows businesses to accept credit and debit cards through their mobile devices. Square provides its users with a simple, secure way to accept payments, while also offering them the ability to track their transactions and manage their finances. Square is a popular choice among small businesses because it allows them to accept credit and debit cards without the hassle of having to set up an account. Square also makes it easy for businesses to track their transactions and manage their finances, which can be especially helpful for small businesses that may not have the time or the resources to set up an accounting system. Additionally, Square’s mobile app is easy to use, which can make it even easier for small businesses to accept payments.
This is a great choice for small businesses that want to accept credit and debit cards without the hassle of setting up an account.

The Square Point of Sale software is easy to use and offers a wide variety of features. It is easy to configure and set up, and it offers a lot of customization options. It is also very easy to use, which makes it very convenient for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of functionality, which makes it very useful for businesses. The software is very intuitive, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very user-friendly, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very easy to use, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very user-friendly, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very easy to use, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very user-friendly, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for business

Square is a great POS system. It's easy to set up and use, and it's very customizable. It's also very easy to use. The software is easy to navigate, and it has a lot of features. Square is a very simple system to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

Square POS for Hospitality/Food trucks

Overall I'm reasonably happy with square. We have negotiated a better rate based on our turnover, and when you need help-as long as it's during business hours-they are there to help and pretty good at it. However, if you suggest a fix/improvement, unless you can get a bunch of people to support it in the square community development will take some time if at all. Square is a Payment processing company not a POS but they have developed a pretty good POS but lag behind others with features and functions.

Square is relatively easy to set up, however, unlike many of the bigger POS companies, development of the POS is slower and some features/functions are not there that you will get with the bigger, more expensive POS. For a small business, market stall, food truck, functionality is good, however, if you have complex modifiers (options for customers to choose from IE Add bacon, remove cheese etc) it is a little complex to setup. What I like best is for the cost it's a fairly easy system, but don't expect all the bells and whistles.

Little bugs and glitches, most of which can be sorted out if you have the time to fiddle. Cost is not too bad, especially if you are doing a good turnover-negotiate a better rate. Issues with online ordering, order throttling, walk up/phone orders, payments not working on some customers PC's, tablets, phones. Customer support is good, but if you try to contact them after hours, forget it-even with a Square for restaurants subscription I can't get through for help.

Katherine
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Ideal Invoicing & Processing for B2B Services

Square is easy and secure to use when invoicing our business clients. In 10+ years we have never experienced downtime, security issues, or missed or misapplied payments. Their processing rates are not always the absolute cheapest, but they are competitive. We have also integrated Square into websites/e-commerce for dozens of clients, and it works seamlessly. Additionally, they offer capital business loans that have helped us with cash flow on a couple occassions.

Their processing rates are not necessarily the absolute lowest. If a few tenths of a percentage are important to you, you may wish to shop around for the lowest transaction rates.

Warum Square Point of Sale gewählt wurde

Ease of use and integration was considerably better than using our Bank for CC processing. Integrates seamlessly with many e-commerce platforms, without complicated APIs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Point of Sale

Ease of use and integration.
Theresa
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 30.12.2015

Square delivers plenty of features at low cost

I have run a brick-and-mortar for more than 19 years, and got rid of my traditional merchant account about 5 years ago when fees became outrageous and unstable, and I also needed a mobile payment system as my bank did not offer one. I did some research and settled on Square. The product is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the cost for processing credit cards is reasonable at 2.75% for swiped and 3.5% for manually entered.
But that's just the beginning of what they offer: in 2013, the Square Market was an incredible add-on benefit provided for free! If you've needed e-commerce for your business, you know that this service can be costly, so for Square to provide it for merely the cost of each transaction processed is amazing. There are many features to the Market, such as the ability to embed items you are selling into your website, share on social media, etc. While the features aren't customizable to a great extent, it is still a very powerful platform for POS. I particularly appreciate the many reports that can be generated, receipts with custom messages you can send to clients who have shopped online, ability to send invoices, etc. They've added gift cards, which is a nice feature, and they have many third party vendor apps that interface with Square for inventory and financial processes for your business. New features are constantly being added, such as their Customer Engagement to create customer lists and do direct marketing to that list right from Square. This product is a powerful addition to your website and other marketing you may already be doing. I have recommended this product to many small business owners and non-profits, and have been a very happy user since late 2010.

I have found very little to dislike. I have seen comments online about deposits being held, a lack of ability to communicate easily with Square (initially, they had no phone customer service, but I always got very quick response from their techs via Twitter in the early days), and difficulty in raising deposit limits. I run two small businesses using Square, and for one of them had to ask for a large increase in daily deposits as my business grew. This was handled easily via email communications and took only a few days.

Hannah
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

Great for anyone wanting to start a business.

It's hard for me to find anything wrong with Square. We have never really been tempted by the competition, and I doubt we will be anytime soon.

Perhaps if you are running a store with more products or customers you may benefit from a different system, but I would suggest Square to anyone starting out. You can get set up today, and your customers already know how to use it.

I was working as a barista in a new coffee location in my local town. The owner of the shop was pretty new to the industry, and didn't have a lot of business experience. She needed a way to run cards, and she was looking at a few different solutions, but I mentioned Square, and she ran to CVS and bought one right away. She wasn't very tech savvy, so I volunteered to get it set up. It probably took me less than an hour. The interface is a breeze to use, customers get it right away when they need to sign for charges or enter phone numbers. There were days that I was the only person on staff, using Square and running between the milk steamer and the register was a breeze. One feature we used often was using a cell phone to take orders while people waited in their cars. This allowed us to reduce the lines in our shop, and keep the morning rush moving.

The flat rate pricing makes things extremely easy as well. As someone that is not an accountant, this made my life a lot easier.

Some of the reporting features can be confusing to read, and more than once have resulted in us blindly refunding customers.

Sometimes the card readers gave us problems, but this was usually solved with a quick reset.

Ronnie
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Made my business transactions a Breeze

I opened up my small business and launched my website in Jan of 2021 and e-commerce site thru Wix, Square was part of the bundle I chose, and I'm very satisfied with that choice. Its given me the security I need when dealing with online and in person transactions. Signing up took a bit longer than expected as I didn't have a business tax ID at the time, but they had an option for me which was life saving as I was getting a lot of requests for my product, so keep that in mind if you're in a rush to get started. Overall my experience with Square has been great and I definitely recommend!

Pros are definitely the ease you have with your online Transactions. They Mail you the Square reader for your ipad or mobile device and the installation is pretty easy, or if you're not lucky enough to have a tech person for a friend then you can easily contact Square to have them walk you thru set up. I have to say, having and feeling the security that you have with square regarding your online transactions is one of the most important Pros for sure. The ease of organizing your inventory is a huge Pro, as well as having your inventory being updated automatically. You get notifications via the app as well as thru your email regarding every transaction, with the total amount of sale after their fee. You get a monthly update of sales. Along with stats of average sales per hour, per day, and more, which is super helpful and helps you with forecasting best sellers and busiest times of the year.

Con is the Square Mobile reader is pretty easy to lose, so when you first start definitely order more than one reader!

2.869 Bewertungen