PeopleForce Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über PeopleForce

PeopleForce ist eine cloudbasierte Personalmanagementlösung, mit der kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen Rekrutierungen und Angestellte auf einer zentralen Plattform verwalten können. Zu den Funktionen der Lösung gehören Ausgabenve...

4,8

Paolo
Paolo

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

The best ATS I can desire

Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.

I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff.

If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually.

PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation.
Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests.

Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time.

May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time.

Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Teamtailor, Recruitee, SmartRecruiters und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Since it's less opinionated. You can build your own workflow with it, it provides just the right amount of automation, it's configurable for your use-case and it's simple to get started with. Also it has a complete and well documented REST API.
Olha
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

The most functional system

We like to manage all HR processes in the system - recruiting, performance, personnel functions, time tracking, surveys.

In our opinion, this system is the most optimal in terms of functionality, pricing, customization, updates and implementation of modern HR processes. Responsive technical support staff quickly and efficiently help to resolve any issue.

We like everything. This system covered our needs in the form in which we wanted. There are no complaints about this, only thanks.

Zoho People, Bob, Factorial, Personio und BambooHR

Warum PeopleForce gewählt wurde

Convenient time tracking for projects. There is an assessment of competencies, an assessment of 360, custom reports, maintaining an assets database and a knowledge base. Everything you need in one system is very convenient for us.

Effy AI und Clockify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Only Peopleforce fully satisfied our needs
Natalia
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Sutisfied

it was difficult to implementation

Price, KPI, 1-ON-1, Leaves, Employees Database

Payroll, Forms, Performance Review, Business Processes

Zoho People, Bob und BambooHR

price

Die besten Alternativen zu PeopleForce

Kateryna
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

PeopleForce

We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Recruiting
HR management
Support team.

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs)
Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile)

I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Warum PeopleForce gewählt wurde

They wanted to combine recruiting and HR into one system

Jira

Cost and convenience
Polina

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

HRCM i work with every day

overall i like it and do not plan to change

helpfulness of BDM
readiness to integrate our requests
all in 1 with personal requests
easiness to reach team

speed of development
customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Breezy, BambooHR und Notion

Warum PeopleForce gewählt wurde

inability to adopt our assessment flow

AssessTEAM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

willingness to integrate the best appraisal tool readiness to hear and help
Viktoryia

Bewertet am 17.6.2022

Review for PeopleForce

While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Warum PeopleForce gewählt wurde

Peopleforce has more features and functionality. We wanted a product not only for recruiting automation, but also for HR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

According to our analysis, Peopleforce has the most suitable functionality for our needs, and the price turned out to be acceptable.We also really liked the presentation of the product by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after which we had no doubts when choosing a system
Victoria

Bewertet am 1.6.2022

There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Price, customer support, data security, open-minded team for features development
Inara
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Smart Solutions Group review

People force helped us to step into more adult and structured HR. By using many functionalities if the product (time offs, suggestions, knowledge bases) we have slowly pushed the HR processes to the employees easely selling the functionality to them. For us people force is now important tool for communication, HR management, performrmance review etc

Business processes are being implemented along with expansion of the product. We are purchasing it module by module. It is ease for use, our employees like the product. It helps us to be more structured and adult

The only cons for us at the moment is the slow implementation of features in a roadmap. Being the Product company we understand why it is so however

Zoho Recruit und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

the proposition of functionality (covering the requirements) and cost
Oleksii

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

PeopleForce - year after implementation

We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

Lever und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Price, functionality, performance, possibility to custom it through our needs, different modules to use
Alexey
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Easy to install, but devil is in details

We use it, it solves our basic requirements, but not all of them. We are forced to move the onboarding process from PF to Jira as in PF it is not very useful, based on our first experience. Still, it is good and quick to set up solution for a team

At first look, it is very user-friendly. It helps to visualize your company structure easily, you can track all vacations and sick leaves. Impressive

It has a lack of documentation. In different languages, there are different topics available. Plus they mostly describe just very obvious thing and give you no details at all. But when you need better understanding you have to communicate with the support team, and this is not very productive. Moreover, some features, that I expect as default, are not represented or are not very obvious. Hope the team will integrate them soon, as they promise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Recommendation from other HR in our industry, plus comparison
Galina

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works.
The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly.
I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements.
I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment.
The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

Bob und BambooHR
Irina
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Great value for its money!

I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

BambooHR und OrangeHRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

PeopleForce offers the same features for way cheaper price
Iryna
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

We love

The main task is to record personnel, maintain a database of candidates and record the time and vacations of employees. I also really like the reports that are obtained for other departments.

Friendly and intuitive interface, easy to setup, easy to use, great support, good price. The team easily transitioned to using the product.

Nothing special, some functions are missing, but we write to support and in the future they may be created). In general, everything is fine.

Zoho CRM

Warum PeopleForce gewählt wurde

Because the company has grown and already accounting in tables does not solve business problems

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Price, ease of setup and suitable functionality
Daryna
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

Inna
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

Employee surveys

We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Survio und SurveyMonkey

Change of shareholder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Compliance with our specific requirements, willingness to develop under our requirements, price
Jelena
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

Software for recruitment processes

I like it.

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Recruitee, BambooHR und Workable
Natalia
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

review

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

We chose People Force because we were promised to write the important functions for us. What was done
Alina
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working...

Simplifies many HR processes

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application

Viktoria
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 17.6.2022

Program Review: PeopleForce

The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating.
The 360 score is completely automatic.

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out.
For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form.
CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15%
For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result.
I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Zoho CRM, Profit.co und Leapsome

Price/quality ratio
Kate

Bewertet am 23.11.2022

HR-review

People Force is easy to use, simple and straightforward

Poeple Force does not sync with Teams, which is very necessary

Nikolas
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Amazing tool for HR needs

Many features can be applied to one software

Regarding integration with Slack, it will be nice to have some more commands
for example to request a leave,..

BambooHR und AssessTEAM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Cover all company needs with a good price
Justin
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Easy and convenient HRIS at a good price!

Due to the different modules on offer I can run/have my HR talent management, HR performance and HR data base in one system.

Perfect customer service center. Convenient in setting meetings and easy walk-through instructions/tutorial by agent in the platform. User experience and platform is simple in use and has all the features you need to run your work processes. The different modules offer a wide range of features.

There is no direct Google Calendar integration yet. But there's more features to be realised in the next months based on feedback by its clients.

Bob

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PeopleForce

Pricing is better and 24/7 effective client solution center.
Yana
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 30.10.2022

The best software of the latest that I use at work

I have been working as an HR for 2 years with this software, it is very convenient, functional, fast and understandable

Functionality, design, process optimization, large selection of templates

Everything is good, for me there are no cons

Iryna
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Satisfied with the work of the software

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Filiz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Generally positive

My overall experience has been positive, I haven't had any problems other than getting used to it. I think we should prepare different software templates in ourselves and we should be able to name and edit those templates personally.

Software with a lot of uses as all functional tools are all in one. I was undecided about my overall experience, but then my opinion changed and I didn't have a problem after getting used to it.

Because they offer so many functional software together, newcomers can get confused. I had the same problem and it took an average of 2 weeks to get used to it, but during these 2 weeks the interface confused me.

49 Bewertungen