Über BenchmarkONE

BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) is a sales and marketing solution designed for small to midsize businesses. The integrated solution offers combined sales automation, marketing automation and email marketing features. BenchmarkON...

4,4

Kate
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.9.2015

Growing business with Hatchbuck for more than a year

No other CRMs compare to Hatchbuck. The functionality and the price don't even come close!

Automation via emails, campaigns and tagging, email tracking, notifications when someone opens an email or clicks on a link within the email, automatic social network linking, webpage tracking, deal tracking and the drag and drop builder, which is great for newsletters.

It's not mobile friendly and you can not CC someone via Hatchbuck.

Trish
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Works Well

Customer service was very responsive and helpful.

Great segmenting to manage our contacts and do outbound marketing. I was able to tag ppl with multiple stages of the sales process and follow up through email. I used a lot of zaps to connect to other software systems and to pull in texting.

Does not have an appointment software that I could put on my website. Does not have a texting option.

Alissa
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

Good features, poor customer service

- Easy to use
- Great user interface
- Robust email tracking and reporting
- Social media integration allows you to put a face with a name

After being promised excellent customer service, we've received anything but that. There is never an available rep to answer the phone, and it's difficult to get customer support to validate any bugs or errors you are receiving. It takes multiple emails to the support address to get updates on pending issues, if you get a response at all. Our team has had to troubleshoot more issues than we've actually been helped with, and none of our requests and suggestions on improvements have been taken seriously.

Die besten Alternativen zu BenchmarkONE

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

Slick and Easy to use

bloody great!

Tags - total control and segmentation of your contacts

issues with email templates but that has been fixed now

Anvika
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

BenchmarkONE has set standards

BenchmarkONE enables me to save the maximum amount of time during prospecting. Through BenchmarkONE we’ve been able to spend our precious time going after authentic leads instead of chasing ghosts. It does a beautiful job by assisting in the automation of email prospecting. Targeted phone calls can be made following up on emails. So, a targeted approach can be used for reaching out to the clients.

BenchmarkONE provides the ability to customize your columns according to your requirements. The filters are quite detailed and assist a lot in seeking the perfect information that you want. The interface is quite simple to use. It is a very cost-effective program compared to its competitors. Plenty of time can be saved by not wasting efforts on prospects who are not interested.

Lately, we have confronted issues relating to bot activity. We are unable to tell if someone clicked on the emails. More features, however, can be added to improve the overall performance of the platform. Also, emails may go to the spam folder if the company is using good spam filters. This needs to be rectified.

Matthew

Bewertet am 8.9.2015

Hatchbucking - Mostly a fantastic experience :)

Our company provides churches with a communication tool to send emails and texts to their members. Hatchbuck is our primary CRM to communicate with our customers. It's proven pretty darn invaluable to keeping in touch with where our customers are at in their progress with using Flocknote, and it's given us a great way to communicate best practices via email as well.

Pretty intuitive, plus lots of features make it a great and dynamic tool to have in your belt. I love being able to assign tasks to specific contacts or companies in particular. I've been using it for nearly a year, and I'm still finding ways to use it better!

The email composer -- specifically changing fonts, sizes, etc. -- tends to be a little clunky and particular. You can get the text displaying how you want, but sometimes uncooperative "auto"formatting is a bit frustrating.

Matthew

Bewertet am 17.9.2015

Above average sales & marketing platform

We decided to use Hatchbuck to help us organize and communicate with signups for Slope, a media management platform. We used Hatchbuck to organize contacts into categories and to send out our email campaigns and updates. Getting started on Hatchbuck is very easy and their customer service is outstanding (I usually get a response on questions and problems the same day). There are some minor issues and is really best suited for smaller sized companies.

Great customer service, I always got a response on issues and questions I had in a short amount of time. Tagging users and creating email campaigns based on those tags is very simple and intuitive. We enjoyed the scoring system of contacts (we called it Fantasy Football for leads).

Personally I feel as if the 'Deals' and 'Tasks' features are a little bit redundant and not overly helpful to general productivity. I also found there to be minor issues such as not getting notifications when other team members made changes to our organization's account. It's also very easy for contacts to become overwhelming and it is much better suited for smaller sized businesses.

★Keisha
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 1.6.2015

Hatchbuck simplifies my life

I use Hatchbuck daily for one of my clients. It's essential to my work flow and truthfully, I'm not sure how things would go for this client if I had to work without it. It simplifies everything. Sending emails is a snap, correcting their client information is quick and easy, and everything I need to measure ROI is right there.

Customer support rocks. Anytime I don't know how to do anything, our consultant is quick to answer emails and send me in the right direction.

Searching for contacts is a little difficult, but once you master it, it's not too bad.

Relid
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

CRM made simple

Great for small scale companies.

Very user friendly, easy to use and implement. You need to setup marketing campaigns and templates for the tool to work properly for you. This tool helps you send periodic marketing efforts to your CRM contacts.

Michelle

Bewertet am 10.2.2016

The Swiss Army Knife of Marketing Software

Getting into Hatchbuck is like beginning a new craft and gradually building on your tool set. It has been a year since we signed up, and our business' marketing activities have matured through a mix of Hatchbuck's offerings and our own strategy development. Hatchbuck absolutely does its part in building a firm relationship between our sales team and our customers.

Importing contacts is a snap. Users can match default columns/fields with columns in imported CSVs, merge contacts with possible matches, manually check the results, and assign tags to the entire import list'even on existing matches. The contact management experience is tailor-fit to your contact database thanks to Hatchbuck's fantastic tagging system. Using custom fields and dozens of tags with a simple "is/is not in tag" and "and/or" tag-linking filter gives you so much control over your entire database.

The VERY user-friendly UI is set up so that beginners can dive into the database and learn the outs and ins through regular use. I found my way around Hatchbuck in just about a day, which would definitely benefit a small business looking for an easy start. I would follow their support team to the ends of the earth. Hatchbuck is backed by a genuinely attentive support team that trained me and later cleared up an enormous importing disaster with more patience and attention I would find in any other support line.

As far as I can see, Hatchbuck plots only Opens and Clicks on the results page for every campaign. It would be so helpful to see Opens, Bounces, Clicks, Unsubscribes, and Complaints as timelines on the same chart area. Hatchbuck's bounce results page allows you to export just the first 1,000 bounce records. However you filter it (by sender, etc.) you will still get 1,000 records. One of our imports had 2,000 bounces and I had to export at least 8 different column-filtered sheets, stick them in a spreadsheet, remove duplicates...

Managing the database can be tricky, but I hope Hatchbuck's development team can introduce a few fixes like mass-editing a default contact field for multiple contacts and automatically tagging contacts as bounces.

The cons definitely counter some of the pros, but in all fairness, our company's email marketing needs can be a little demanding. Hatchbuck and our marketing team have come to work together very well, and I am immensely thankful that I opted for the Live Demo a year ago.

Karl

Bewertet am 7.12.2016

Outstanding Customer Support and Functionality You Can Use!

Onboarding & Support

I've had a stellar experience with Hatchbuck from the initial demo, and most importantly through to onboarding and getting the system configured.

This is a standout part of the Hatchbuck offer, especially after coming from a larger automation platform.

Functionality & Ease of Use
You don't get all the functionality you are likely to have compared to say, Marketo, but what you do get is eminently usable and capable almost out-of-the-box.

I would like to see an ability to integrate with Outlook, as we miss the ability to send tracking emails individually directly from our Outlook client, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Price
This was a big issue for us as we operate a relatively large universe - Hatchbuck's pricing structure allows me to run a universe that size without hitting me for increasing levels of charge (unlike Hubspot or Marketo, whose price-per-unit seems to increase as you scale).

Simple to use, easy to configure, and can get to work and ROI fast.

Scales easily with pricing not restricting records you put into it.

Some functionality you may be used to is not present, such as Outlook plugins.

Don

Bewertet am 5.2.2016

Hatchbuck Helps Drive Enrollment Growth for University at Albany's Weekend MBA Program

Adopting the Hatchbuck CRM a year and a half ago has transformed and modernized the marketing, and hence the recruiting, for UAlbany's executive Weekend MBA Program. We were able to automate many tasks that had to be previously performed manually.

We created landing pages which automatically filled records in Hatchbuck when they were submitted and we tied campaigns to certain actions so that we were able to quickly respond to prospects who were looking for information on the program. Setting up campaigns also enabled us to send relevant messages to contacts in a timely fashion, a feature unavailable in our last CRM. Through campaigns, we were also able to recognize individuals' milestones and follow up on program events, to name a couple of uses.

The task feature is also helpful for keeping track of important action items and scheduling them at the most opportune time.

The onboarding process took several weeks and we were able to successfully overcome a few speed bumps along the way. Overall, the customer service has been very good, especially during the time that I was learning the software.

I don't consider myself to be technically savvy but the software was very intuitive to use and the customer support was quick to respond if you had a question.

After two years of declining enrollments, Hatchbuck, along with other factors, played a key role in the program experiencing a nearly 60% enrollment increase over the previous year. That, coupled with the time savings and added efficiency, has made it a very wise investment for the program. It is an investment that returns considerable dividends daily!

Sebastian

Bewertet am 8.2.2016

A simple and easy-to-use marketing automation tool for companies that want to save time and...

I was researching for some inbound marketing tools and the results were always the same: an ultra expensive system with tons of features that neither me or someone in my organisation will set up in the incoming two weeks. However, one day I found Hatchbuck and since then I fell in love with it! Hatchbuck is the tool that adapts the most to my marketing plan: email marketing, lead scoring and tracking of my customers and the products they are most interested in.

It didn't took me more than 2 hours to understand hatchbuck entirely. They also have a lot of tutorials and training materials to make easier the interaction. After setting up Hatchbuck according to my needs I was able to send my first campaign and take advantage of the system features specially the tagging and scoring system.

Something I do appreciate is Hatchbuck's customer service: They are so helpful and kind, they scheduled calls to show me all the features of the system and how to integrate it with my website and my customer flow.

Although Hatchbuck automates all the email campaigns and track the interaction of my customers among the website and email campaigns, I kinda miss an integration with social networks that let me see the big picture of my marketing plan that involves stats and conversion rates from my website, social networks and email campaigns.

I definitelly recommend Hatchbuck to small and medium companies who want to automate their marketing and sales in a simple way, saving time and money.

Lewis
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

A solid software option

Simple contact database management.
Easy to use template designer.
Scheduling services.

Inability to include video within email.
Chat/email based customer support.

Megan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

B2B crm + marketing automation in one place

I've already recommended Hatchbuck to too many people in person.

The price is phenomenal for what you're getting in a single place. Other marketing automation tools cost /month and then you have to buy a CRM on top of that - HB makes it great to have everything in a single location. Their support is stellar and their feature set is really beautiful for SMBs.

They're still working through a lot of bugs. It can be frustrating sometimes, but they're still growing and improving so it balances out.

J. D.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Hatchbuck saves the day

Love Hatchbuck for both CRM and Email automation.

Sometimes difficult to get email reports to show the contacts asociated

Lori

Bewertet am 17.7.2014

Easy button for marketing automation

Hatchbuck's features were well thought out, so while the feature set is limited, everything is tight and works as designed. My favorite feature is the "hot prospect" alerts emailed to me when a prospect or web visitor hits a lead score I have predetermined. I don't have to be in front of a computer to do my followups. The Hatchbuck team gives amazing customer service, too. They actually answer their phones and respond to emails promptly.

I would like to see a mobile app and the ability to integrate with other common business apps (like QuickBooks). But, I have been told those are on the road map.

Amber
  • Branche: Computer-Software
3,5

Bewertet am 28.8.2014

Great Product. Great Team. Great Results.

We are using Hatchbuck here at SilverCloud through ESG's Lead-Launcher Marketing as a service vendor and have been very pleased with what we have seen so far. What I like best about the product is its ease of use and its very user-friendly user interface. I like how we now have the ability to nurture evaluators and turn them into prospects without much effort. I also like the ability we will have to continue to provide value to our current customer base, improving retention rates.

I find it difficult to search for multiple individuals at an organization. The CRM is set up to organize mostly by contacts and not by accounts, which can be a bit difficult. I also wish there was an API to integrate with our current Salesforce account.

Thomas

Bewertet am 11.1.2017

Featured Loaded CRM

You get an amazing set of features on a kind of an ungly enviroment and on a medium price point. From email campaigns, notifications, tasks, to forms to tagging contacts, everything works smoothly. Integrates with zapier whick gives you lot's of things to play around and it also works great with wordpress too.

A good all in one solutions for a small-business CRM.

The UI and UX

Bewertet am 1.6.2017

Value Makes it a No Brainer

I thoroughly researched alternatives on the marketplace and when I chose hatchbuck, I was nervous the tools would be extremely limited. I'm glad that I couldn't have been more wrong. The tools are of a quality and ease of use that will help any small business grow.

Easy to use, extremely low cost, helpful support, effective tools that provide infinite customization and solid trackability, couldn't be happier with my decision.

Some minuscule design flaws but only marginally affect convenience and certainly don't affect quality of campaigns themselves. For example, there is no easy way to set maximum contacts on home page to a larger number.

Ashley

Bewertet am 5.2.2016

Love their customer service!

Great tool. Hatchbuck offers a huge arsenal of tools and features with a super low price point. Creating email campaigns, designing templates, and organizing contacts into relevant groups is really simple and there's also a robust reporting dashboard. I also love the "tasks" function.

I'm really impressed by their level of customer service. Our initial consultant, Lindsay, answered every last minute email and used her expertise to offer advice on email timing, subject lines, and calls to action. Recently, I ran a large campaign, and needed to connect with the support desk. Within a couple minutes, Eric got back to me. Instead of just giving direction to solve my issue, he happily went in and took care of it after walking me through the issue on the phone. I feel like we're all friends now :)

Overall, Hatchbuck offers a user-friendly, robust tool with a great team to support you.

Jen

Bewertet am 6.12.2016

Entrepreneur: Third Growing Business

I've just launched my third business of my career. What I would have given to have Hatchbuck when I opened my first? Such an easy to use + relevant marketing machine for a growing business! It provides all the automation & functionality I need without wasting my time with bells & whistles that don't deliver. The support team IS AMAZING! I feel like Hatchbuck wants my business to succeed as much as I do! I get just what I need over the phone + videos + helpful links to walk me through anything I might want to dig deeper into. The company is extremely organized and professional. And the price is more than fair for what they deliver. And the more I grow, the system will grow with my team and vision. Couldn't say enough about how happy I am with my decision. It's a no-brainer to partner with Hatchbuck.

Dominick

Bewertet am 5.2.2016

Easy play, easy go with Hatchbuck.

I was able to load up my contacts, design and prepare, then launch campaigns very quickly and without much trouble.
The training and support along the way was effective and spot on, and I received pro-active communications to optimize the performances.
My questions to the team were always responded promptly and followed-up rapidly.

On the con side, the tool lacks a few capabilities including the creation of custom-landing pages, or being able to use an existing contact page more easily, which would be nice. Optimization can require some technical skills too.
Overall, a cool solution that is well worth its investment at a fraction of the price of competitors, and a friendly team to help navigate the first steps.

Jeremy
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
3,5

Bewertet am 15.9.2015

2 thumbs up for Hatchbuck

I like the fact I have unlimited users at a flat rate and that Hatchbuck is a basic CRM and email marketing platform in 1

Would like the CRM to have more features such as the ability to customize dashboard further

155 Bewertungen