Keeper Security Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Keeper Security

Keeper ist eine cloudbasierte Business-Security-Lösung, die Multi-Tenant-Passwortverwaltung und sichere Dateispeicherung bietet. Sie bietet eine „Zero-Knowledge“-Sicherheitsfunktion, mit der Nutzer nur auf die Informationen...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Keeper Security durchsuchen

484 von 484 Bewertungen
Catherine A.
Catherine A.

Bewertet am 18.9.2016

Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery

I currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased the full application. This product has far surpassed my expectations! It is easy to use, back up, and synchronize with my laptop. I highly recommend this product for individuals, but would recommend it for small businesses as well. A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.

Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.

The one thing that I have recommended to Keeper is to create a price break for those who want it for just two people in the household. Right now there is no price break for two. The pricing structure is great if you want to buy a family plan, but I don't have five people in my household.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

Password management made easy

I really like Keeper. I use it daily. I really like that they give you a free family license when you have a corporate license. I have started using Keeper with the personal license for my personal passwords as well. I would definitely recommend Keeper for the combination of features, support, and price point.

There are different records types so you can store all sorts of sensitive information, not just usernames and passwords. We used this to store encryption keys, secrets, etc. The software is very easy to use and easy to search. You can share the passwords individually or at a shared folder level. There is a one-time share feature that makes it easy to share passwords with contractors or external vendors who do not have a Keeper license.

There have been many improvements made since we started using the product. I wish there were a little more ways to organize passwords when you share them on an individual level. When you share a single record that's in a folder, the person you share it with cannot see the folder so they end up seeing all the passwords in a flat view. I wish they could see the folder structure it was in and only the passwords they have access to. The search feature makes up for this a bit because it works very well.

LastPass und Bitwarden

Warum Keeper Security gewählt wurde

It was not easy to granularly share passwords with the other products. We wanted SSO and MFA integrated with our password manager.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keeper Security

Features, price, and ease of use.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 22.10.2023

Chrome Password and Autofill was much more useful.

It wasn't useful for our team.

It seems secure and easy to login. Passwords can be named for easier identification.

It almost never automatically fills out forms. Sporadically fails to offer password login. We are now moving to the Microsoft password management with single login.

Warum Keeper Security gewählt wurde

We wanted to use the built-in 2FA for security.

RoboForm

The 2FA option.

Die besten Alternativen zu Keeper Security

Tony
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

You have to have this app!

Fantastic, love the product we couldn’t live without it!

These guys do a great job. I’ve been using them for probably since they started. It helps with my entire business

When I input a new record for the login name, it’ll give me options of previous login names. However, when I put in the password, it doesn’t give me the option to just choose from common passwords I use.

Abbie
Abbie
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 22.5.2021

Great app to store and manage passwords!

We have hundreds of sites we manage and managing passwords for a team was not easy. An excel ss doesn't cut it. Keeper makes it easy for the team to update passwords as needed and everyone else has easy access to shared passwords.

The ease to implement and store passwords. I really like how easy it is to find stored passwords. I like that you can copy and past to the site you need to access. It's intuitive and just easy to use.

I wish the alphabet line to the right was a little bigger when I am using the phone app. This is not a big deal but I would like more of a variety and color options for the background.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keeper Security

It's definitely easier to manage and personally I think Keeper is smoother? I can't really tell you other than to say I love Keeper.
Abe
Abe
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Keeper Security for Password Management

I like Keeper Security because it is easy to use, secure and automatically fills in user name and passwords. It has a good password generation capability.

I think it is more secure than other programs I have used. It has a nice visual user interface. It has a Google Chrome extension which can generate passwords.

It does not have face recognition for use on my iPhone. Sometimes the Chrome Extension doesn't seem to work well.

Bart

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Keeper for all passwords

We used this for all customer passwords so the engineers who needs to have access to the customer passwords get access based on Azure Groups, it's always safe with them!

Browser plugin is very easy, app on Windows is also very easy to use. Good quality, good price, Azure integration, MFA based on SSO with Office 365, secure data storage

Nothing, it works fine for us and we save all password in it

Regina
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 12.6.2022

Seemless implementation and user success with minimal training requirement

From leadership to staff in all departments, users have a positive experience and questions are primarily "Will you share the password?" Top director reports using daily.

High level of security and onboarding/offboarding staff. Negligible learning curve.

We like all features. Just right as it is.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keeper Security

Use Dashlane for personal and Keeper for business.
Hector
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.5.2020

Great value, great product

We manage a lot of credentials to access our IT infrastructure. Keeper has helped us to secure our credentials, manage and share very easily.

Works only with web applications. I would like this to work with desktop applications.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keeper Security

Best cost/benefit solution for passwords management
Lucas
Lucas
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Good password manager but needs UI improments

Keeper on the surface is a great product, ticks all the boxes including MSP resell support.

The browser extension UI is very poor, its ability to just take over text fields that arent a email/username and password is second to none, in a bad way. Autofilling things that arent supposed to be even when autofill is turned off.

1Password

We chose Keeper as they had a MSP reseller option
Thomas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Top approach with weaknesses in UI

In the approach taken to secure customer secrets it is following best practices same as the top competition. The user interface is ok and can be used on all devices without too many issues.

Unfortunately Keeper lacks configurability and a well designed UI. On the configuration side it lacks detailed and easy to use and understand permission settings as well as no option to set a password policy for the password generator per entry - or probably even at all. The UI is not badly solved, but some tasks are either unintuitive, involve too many clicks, or are otherwise poorly implemented. You can see that no explicit UI testing with several test persons was performed here.

Briann
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Keeper for Business is a great password keeper

Overall my experience with Keeper for business has been a good one, I'm getting more used to it everyday.

What I like most of the software is it's ease of use. The GUI is very well laid out and intuitive; most other password managers are very basic and Keeper definitely looks the part of a profession software.

What I like least about Keeper are two things; First, the search function could use some work, it's very clunky and often makes finding what you're searching for a pain. Also the load times when first opening the software are long.

Ricky
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

Keeper - Only Remember One Password!

This software has saved me so much time and headache. I don't think I would be able to function properly without it anymore!

This was a total lifesaver for me! Keeper has made it so much easier to manage my passwords and more. If you have any tech knowledge then it's pretty user-friendly and now I only need to remember one master password now. I manage a lot of our vendor accounts, customer accounts, and various other accounts. Anytime I create a new account, Keeper will easily set up a new randomized/strong password, then Keeper will auto-fill each I log in after that just by clicking on the keeper icon on a username/password field. Keeper allows you to easily create/manage/update your passwords using bank-level security measures to prevent hacking. Since it has an app as well, I store other sensitive/useful information on it as well, so I always have access to passwords/information. Definitely worth a try!

1. There are a few sites where the keeper icon doesn't always appear in the username/password field which can be a bit annoying. But if you have the username/password save for the website you can right-click on the field and there's an option to fill in the field using the saved Keeper information.
2. When you update a password, it should also save your previous password. When using keeper to update your password, once a new password is generated and you click save it will overwrite the previous password which is lost forever. But if the website doesn't accept your new password you're kind of stuck. You need to go back to the website to reset your password. Basically what I would suggest to Keeper is when you click save on a new password, the previous password should still be saved on the record somewhere. Then give the user the choice to delete if desired.

Sharon
Sharon
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 24.3.2019

Keeper for Business is the best software for maintain privacy of your documents

It is invaluable, I have had it for YEARS. You have virus software for your computers and tablets. This is just double protection for your business and they have a personal version. When I say its worth the yearly fee, it is, If I remember correctly you can on multiple devices and teams for the price

The security and ease of setting up the product. I put it on everything I own and I have had no problems. It keeps up with important documents, passwords and keeps them stored and protected on a yearly service. Provides encryption and chat if your need it for security reasons.

You can keep memos, digital files and photos on your device. You can share the files and add family members just in case of emergency. Also protects you from any data breaches or if your phone or other devices are hijacked.

Worth every penny and you can customize it to your tastes as well.

There is a learning curve when knowing to set up which files and folders; watch the tutorial. If you lose your password or forget your backup information to get back on you can be locked out or it can self destruct. Its great for theives, not so much for you. You can call or email customer service to get back on.

Nick
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Easy enough and necessary

Really good.

Simple to use and enterprise grade. Support is very effective.

The auto fill can be a little irritating but need it more than don’t.

1Password

Concerned about privacy/security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keeper Security

Thought it was a better overall product.
Grietz
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

Keeping your information safe!

I really love the product and I recommend this to my colleagues. I even helped in the implementation of this application company-wide. Before, we were using it for the management level, but now, it is now used in all levels promoting data security and protecting client's data by providing masked logins to operation staff.

I love that it has the ability to set the access of a user and apply privacy screen. I also love the Breachwatch function that alerts us if there are passwords that are weak and those that need updating.

It's not that I like it least but I would love it if it's cheaper so it's available to anyone. Pricing.

Todd
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

Keeper is well developed for our needs

I feel much better about my team not having passwords on paper sitting on their desk. It has worked well for most of the team.

I can add new passwords to my vault from my phone or my computer or my tablet and it is synced between all devices.

I really enjoy the autofill feature, but it is frustrating when it does not work, which happens mostly on my phone, but sometimes on my computer.

Jonathan

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Best money a small business can spend

I consider Keeper the first and best weapon in our cybersecurity strategy. As a small business with remote employees, we rely on the product daily to manage access to myriad systems. This platform allows me oversight and easy adoption, while providing all of the features I would expect from a top shelf security product.

We have found Keeper to be an easy and effective way for us to manage our company's password standards and security. Easy to share records with employees and generate passwords and eliminate reuse. I also love the zero-knowledge platform - our employees feel comfortable knowing they can use if for their personal passwords also, which helped with adoption.

Some of the browser extensions were a bit buggy in the beginning but they have been sorted out. The same with the new iPhone app. Nothing huge and all were corrected within an appropriate amount of time.

Annalese
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Small nonprofit loves Keeper!

I love that this software has a desktop and mobile app that are very user friendly. I can access my passwords, credit cards, protected notes, etc. from my laptop or phone.

There is still some confusion about user permissions for me. The software doesn't make it super clear about the process for offboarding staff and how the transfer of file ownership works.

Jeanine
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 6.10.2019

Love this App

I am able to hold hundreds of passwords and access my accounts!!!

This app is very user friendly and within the app allows you to store various aspects to an account. For example you have your user name and password, but can add websites, write in verification questions and answers, account numbers, etc. I love the face recognition so i don't have to type in my password all the time. I have to say that I emailed customer service as I had a question and not only did I get a Prompt email response; I also received a phone call to ensure I was able to make the changes I needed. LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!

I have absolutely no complaints or negative comments

Shayne
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Good Software but watch out at renewal time

It is just a tool. It needs to work and be able to be renewed with no effort. We don't need half the functions and don't want to be charged or pay for features we don't want or need.

Easy to use and deploys onto phones. Users though can end up with duplications if they enter their own and don't share but we enter for the company and do share.

Didn't like the way a $225 5 user subscription ended up at $950 dollar with a recommended addition that couldn't be removed by the user. Had to muck around contacting customer support to resolve and at this stage not resolved so we may end up dumping Keeper in favour of one of the other vaults

Brian
Brian
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 18.9.2016

Keeper. Best Password Manager.

After having my home broken into and dealing with identity theft, I was determined to find the best password manager there was. I wanted an app that synced across all devices. It had to have the highest security standards to protect my login information. It had to be super easy to use. With Keeper, I'm confident that I found it. I now can't imagine going through the day without it. It's a real lifesaver.

Easy to use. It is simple to save and retrieve passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It's a real time saver.
Creates complex passwords for you if you want.
Safe and secure.
Syncs across all devices.

The free version has limited features. I recommend the paid plans. They have individual, family, and business plans available. They are worth every penny.

Salvatore
Salvatore
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

Be Safe w/ Keeper Security

I've been a user of Keeper Security for over 5 years. The App is easy to use (actually fun to use), I have all my passwords available on my smartphone, laptop or desktop whenever I need them. No more post-its or redundant easy to hack passwords. The program creates passwords for you if you want to use that feature, or you can create your own password. If you use your own password, the program provides a difficulty level for that password.

I just love having everything I need at my fingertips, secure and safe. I have a tinge of OCD, so this works.

Get the App and use it. It's affordable, safe, secure and fun.

It's right there when I need important information. Passwords, bank or financial info or whatever I can populate in it. It's always there secure and accessible.

None. I love my Password Keeper.

Karen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Three Cheers for Keeper Password Manager

We are a small non-profit entity with 3 full-time employees and a contract Association Management Service. We are all in different locations and work remotely. It is absolutely essential that we keep a centralized database for passwords and account access.

Very easy to administer for a distributed organization where people are working from multiple locations. It prevents us from losing access to accounts if there is a personnel change. I also use the browser integration and phone app daily.

I can't really think of a negative at the moment.

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

The best app I've ever used. Updates keep the app clean and fresh

easy to use and secure. Tried a few of these apps before sticking with Keeper. Multiple users is perfect. I use Keeper on every device I own. Can't tell you how handy that has been when your on your cell and using an Ipad to look up an account number instead of searching on the phone

wish Keeper would expand library to include contacts including notes/files and a live address that jumps to "maps"

Eg; Because I work solely out of town, I keep my health card number in Keeper. In another app, I keep my medical history and in another I keep a picture of my health card in case I misplace it while on the road.

484 Bewertungen