SimplyMeet.me Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SimplyMeet.me

Harmonizely ist eine Terminplanungsplattform, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Buchungsprozesse durch die Integration in Google, iCloud, Office 365 und andere CalDAV-fähige Kalender zu automatisieren. Administrationsteams...

4,8

Jim
Jim
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Amazingly reaponsive customer service, simple to use, good value!

Harmonizely has freed up a huge amount of my time that I used to spend going back and forth with scheduling emails. This is very important to me as a sole proprietor.

The customer representative has been very responsive. When I couldn’t get Harmonizely to work with my calendar, they got to work on problem-solving. Within a few days, everything was working perfectly. And all this before I signed up as a paying customer.

The feature set is a little bit limited right now. I like the simplicity of use, but would like, for example, for Harmonizely to automatically schedule buffer time for me before and/or after certain appointment types. I’m sure great features will come as Harmonizely grows.

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Jim, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! "Buffer times" feature is already available.

Beantwortet am 29.1.2019
Jérémy
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.8.2020

A very useful and promising scheduling tool

It's clean, useful and easy to set up, and most of it's growing : they seem to be very open to suggestions and want to make the app grow.

Since I am a customer, there were a lot of major updates, functionalities and new integrations with different services to make it the perfect solutions for everyone who needs to plan meetings.

They also offer custom domains for both the scheduling page and confirmation/reminder emails, which help in integrating Harmonizely inside a brand.

At the time of writing this, there isn't an easy way to integrate the tool on a page of my own making (as a widget for Gutenberg/Elementor/a few lines of code to copy and paste, for example). They do provide access to the API, though, which is great, but I haven't had the time to dig deeper.

Acuity Scheduling

Warum SimplyMeet.me gewählt wurde

Calendly was too expensive and limiting, Harmonizely was promising.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Stephen
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Free tier offers a lot of functionality but product is buggy

Overall my experience of using the application is not bad but it is not great either and I would not want to subject my clients (students) to such a buggy interface.

SimplyMeet.me when compared to alternatives, such as Calendly, offers a lot of functionality for free. It is possible to create multiple meeting types, integrate with your own calendars, and customize the bookings page.

The web application, unfortunately, is quite buggy offering in some situations a poor user experience. Booking slots do not always appear when they should and clicking to advance to next month can skip months. When reported to the dev team, their response was not that helpful even though they acknowledged the issue.

Die besten Alternativen zu SimplyMeet.me

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

EU-made scheduling that works with CalDAV Calendar Formats

The fact that we were early adopters of Harmonizely means that we can use incredibly personal URLs for all our meeting types. This looks super pro — and by playing with those URLs we can put a smile on our clients' faces.

The team behind this product is really personable and eager to help each user get a maximum benefit from using Harmonizely. I like that they're based in Europe, especially with the European Court of Justice saying that the US-EU Privacy Shield is not enough to satisfy GDPR requirements.
The tool works reliably and most importantly, lets you connect to pretty much any kind of calendar. Most other schedulers only work with Google Calendar, perhaps also Exchange — but not CalDav.

Switching from a long-established tool like Acuity was a bit of a learning curve. At first, email customisation, screen translation etc. weren't where I expected to find those options. Also, we can no longer offer scheduling via our Facebook page (or at least it's less simple). But overall, those are tiny complaints compared to how well the tool works.

Saskia
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

My go-to tool for appointments

It is very user friendly for both me and my invitees, the customer support responds quickly via chat and - very important for me - invitee-facing user interfaces are available in multiple languages (which is helpful if you, like me, make appointments with both local German and international English-speaking contacts. The only problem: Due to the current situation I wasn't able to use Harmonizely much because my use case is scheduling meetings and appearances at offline conferences and trade shows as a tech writer and speaker.

It is easy to set up and to integrate with my websites. I like the different event types for the multiple different categories of meetings I need.

There isn't much to dislike. Only a small thing: Over half a year ago, I requested the feature of hiding unavailable dates before the first available day so that users don't have to click/scroll so much. That really user-experience improving feature request hasn't been implemented yet, but the developers were at least open to hear my suggestion.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SimplyMeet.me

It was available as a very attractive life-time deal at a time where a big event was approaching for me. It was perfect timing and I didn't want to pay monthly for a Calendly subscription.
Steven
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

Rock-solid integration with usable, quick interface

I'm solving the issue of having to coordinate and offer dates/times for people on my calendar.

I loved how it integrated seamlessly with my Google Calendar operation. I operate about 20 different calendars within Google, and some competing SaaS I've tried offers "Google Calendar integration" but limit the number of calendars I can use (e.g. Doodle has a cap of 10). I like Harmonizely because it checks ALL of my calendars for availability, then offers users open times. I additionally like Harmonizely because there are multiple appointment URL's I can offer that offer different time ranges, each with their own settings.

I'd recommend Harmonizely show all possible times for each day of the week. That way, users can more easily choose from the next 7 days of times. More customization options would be welcome!

Erica

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

Simple to set up and simple to use

We've been able to partially automate our appointment setting function, saving lots of time.

Quick and easy to get set up and start using it.

It would be good to have month calendar view for bookings. (And we're told his is under development now.)

Stephen

Easiest Way For Clients To Schedule Meetings

Love the customisation features that are available for the interface (scheduling page) that's presented to clients.
Easy to set up different meeting types.
Easy to integrate with Google calendar and Outlook calendar.
Simple to embed the scheduling page into a website page.

There is scope to improve the function of displaying a single meeting type as opposed to embedding all active meeting types.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SimplyMeet.me

Colleagues using Calendly identified some functionality issues. Harmonizely just appeared to have an easy to understand interface. Since using Harmonizely, a number of enhancements have been added, which only gives me more confidence that the developers will continue to maintain and improve it.
Geert
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

Harmonizely helped me organize appointments

My work involves interviewing a lot of people throughout a couple of weeks. My schedule doesn't allow much flexibility - I usually manage +- 5 projects side-by-side. This leads to loads of scheduling conflicts and back-and-forth emailing. Using a PA isn't always helpful or time-saving.

Harmonizely let me 'open up' my schedule to interviewees and have them pick suitable times. A major time saver on both ends.

The integration with my calendar server (CalDAV) was flawless. This is a major plus over the competition.

Users found the process intuitive and needed very little assistance.

It was sometimes hard to gauge for me if the boundaries I had set around an appointment were actually forced.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SimplyMeet.me

One word: CalDAV. The Calendly devs are notorious for ignoring their customers on this. For some reason they won't support this open standard. Well, more power to Harmonizely because they have it covered.
Csaba
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

A better Calendly alternative

Super satisfied!

It's cheaper than many of its rivals, yet it offers tons of great features and various other cool functionalities. Plus, it works like a charm, never had any issue with it.

Implementation of new features on the roadmap could be faster

Jeremy
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

Great online booking software with straight forward interface

Customer service has been amazing with really a pretty solid product.

All of the needed features are already built-in and just work. The team is continually building out new features or enhancing others off of what their clients are asking for!

There are two nice to have features that would help out on administration.

- When you use your own custom URL that it wouldn't check against the Harmonizely url shortner to make sure the name/URL is unique. It should just check agaist the custom URL.
- Being able to manage all of the company's accounts. For example being able to login to team member accounts, tweak settings, copy/duplicate meeting types, etc. We can get around it but some additional features here would smooth things out.

Quentin
  • Branche: Internet

Simply does the job

Harmonizely is easy to use and let me client take their appointment easyle, never had any complain from customers

Nothing. It does the job it's suppose to do and support is there when I have a question

Book Like A Boss

price
Alvin

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

Great scheduling automation tool

I mentor and coach entrepreneurs and business owners on scaling up their businesses, and have a lot of meetings daily. Harmonizely was easy to use and saved me tonnes of time. I basically provide my Harmonizely link for my clients to book time with me. It automatically syncs with my calendar and with Zoom, so I literally don't do anything at all.

I'm super happy with the feature set so far.

Ken
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

Great software, but sadly it still misses a GDPR checkbox

Harmonizely is great, add the checkbox soon and it’s worth 5 stars.

Harmonizely is great! Easy to use. You can connect your own calendars within seconds.

Still no checkbox for the GDPR. It on the roadmap for Jan - Mar 2020, it’s Aug 2020 now... Nowadays every form has this feature and it’s required by the European law, so it’s sad that this feature is still missing at Harmonizely. Add this feature and Harmonizely is worth 5 stars.

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Ken and thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Now as Harmonizely has been rebranded as SimplyMeet.me and taken over by SimplyBook.me Ltd. this has been fixed and not only are we now GDPR approved but also with ISO 27001 accreditation.

The SimplyMeet.me team

Beantwortet am 9.11.2021
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

Great Customer Support

Our experience with them is amazing. Again, any time we see a need for something it is there within a month. Having that kind of support and understanding that each client is different and needs different things is very important. The accommodations are on point.

It is very simple to use. I love that it can connect with my Zoho One account so I don't have to maintain calendars in a million places and I don't accidentally have an appointment scheduled while I am on a flight.

Currently, it is lacking some features that you see with bigger name companies. However, with that being said, any and all ideas I have suggested have been done or are in the works. So not really a con.

Pierre
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

The best meeting tool for small business

I have an issue to connect my calendar with the application. I used Baikal light server based on CalDav standard. The support fix an issue on Hamonizely and help me to fix and other on my own server in only couple of day. And now it's work like a charm

This product can be used with all type of calendar system, even on premise solution.

No app, but in fact it's really a problem because evrything can be done over the web site

Fred
Fred
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

clean

excellent people!

the site is clean and the developer is open to suggestion.

he is working on it: editing and/or rescheduling.

Gino
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Soso

I have not used it as frequently as I intended to because I don't find the notification mechanism (both customer and myself) very useful. I have missed meetings because I didn't realize they were scheduled in my calendar.

Customers can easily schedule meetings with us.

- It's not possible to setup meetings with multiple people
- It seems that our customers don't automatically receive a meeting invite when they schedule time with us

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Gino and thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it.

Now as Harmonizely has been rebranded as SimplyMeet.me, and taken over by SimplyBook.me Ltd, this has been fixed and you can easily set up meetings with multiple people by inviting more to an already scheduled meeting. All customer notifications are also working perfectly, please let us know if you run into any problems.

The SimplyMeet.me team

Beantwortet am 9.11.2021
Federico

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

Great sw for a very nice price

Easy to use, simple to configure, affordable and effective.

Still no cons, after a quite intense use.

Kareem
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

An amazing app that saves me hours

So efficient and user-friendly - I love the options.

None! The app meets all of my scheduling needs.

Antwort von SimplyBook.me

Hi Kareem and thank you so much for your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly!

The SimplyBook.me team

Beantwortet am 12.1.2023
Roberto
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Harmonizely

I am very happy with harmonizely

Easy to use and very effective to keep your appointments on the go. Easy to integrate with the website.

Would loke more features and integrations

Kamran
Kamran
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

The most quick, easy & reliable solution for bookings

Quite simple yet powerful. Very much cost effective and amazing features.

So far, I'm enjoying the solution a lot.

Swati
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

Awesome meeting scheduler for global companies

I would highly recommend Harmonizely to any company looking for a smart, efficient and cost effective meeting scheduling solution.

Harmonizely is a very well designed meeting scheduler and planner. We love its intuitive UI and its multi-language support. It connects with all the popular calendars, provide much needed time zone sync, private notes, etc. We love that we can brand it as an extension of our company.

There is nothing that we've noted so far that we don't like about the software

Tyler
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

Not a Good Fit for Our Needs

It was adequate to schedule appointment/meetings with others, but not best for what our day to day requirements were.

Many we worked with did not have or use regularly and would result in delays with meetings.

Richard
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Great free meeting scheduling software for early stage startups

A fantastic free tool, which made my life easier straightaway

It was easy to set up, worked first time and was free of charge. Made my life easy scheduling interviews with candidates as they could easily self-select and schedule meeting times into my calendar themselves.

A little more guidance on how to set up the integrations with Zoom and Teams would be useful

80 Bewertungen