Yahoo Mail Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Anwendung, die über Desktop-PCs und mobile Geräte genutzt werden kann. Die Lösung bietet verschiedene Tools zur Vereinfachung der E-Mail-Suche und zur Verbesserung der Posteingangsorganisat...

4,1

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

One of the best in managing emails

Yahoo Mail is one of the best email manager platform that i ever has used and it is still relevant even after 10 years has passed. It is the first ever email service that i have use and has help me a lot in my studies at the university. Sending and receiving an emails has never a problem with this software.

The problem with Yahoo Mail is, the service development and updating a new feature has become stagnant. It can't keeping up with its competitor and it has making many user has left this platform. A new feature like cloud storage will attract back the user that has left this software and making it popular again.

Preben
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Yahoo Mail is good from all angles. Quick set up and operations.

Saves time and and gets stuff done neatly. It also have the one tap unsubscribe feature which is great. It's reliability and dependability is key.

At personal level, I have used Yahoo Mail for free to achieve much of my work. I like it more because it can fit well in both personal and professional environment. It gets better and organized and it is easy to add accounts. It is great to have the free trial expiration alert.

This Mail app is clean. It has no cons for me. I like everything about it.

Kristie
Kristie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Outdated but Functional

During the time Yahoo was popular, there was Myspace messenger and AIM messenger. This was when Apple products, Facebook, and Gmail was becoming popular and easy to use. It was time for technology to expand and have people more absorbed into new types of tech software. I used to log into my Yahoo account every day but now, I log into my Gmail account everyday. Yahoo will never be forgotten but it will take a while for it to become as mega popular as Gmail. Google products are now a trend and the company is known worldwide.

I used Yahoo when I was younger up until high school because Google was becoming the new trend at that time. I remember using Yahoo to send my first emails to my teachers and school-related assessments. It was free to use the service and the most fun I had was coming up with the usernames. I still have my Yahoo accounts but I have not been logged in for years now. If Yahoo could be like Google and update their services and products, it could make a comeback.

Yahoo became oldschool and outdated very quickly when Google was trending at the time. I was in high school when someone I knew created a free Gmail account for me. It was a lot of fun coming up with usernames but Google is more modern with an easier platform to use. From stories, I have heard that some messages on Yahoo don't get delivered. If Google were to receive a wrong email, it would let the user know that the message could not be sent. The service is free but the platform is outdated and it doesn't have a Google Drive function.

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

I made the switch from AOL because it was taking advantage of my dad's Internet service bill. Yahoo was free to use and the messenger was easier to use than AOL. AOL was known to be used by the upper middle class while my family could only use free products, which is where Yahoo came into play. Now, Google mail accounts are free for everybody and educational institutions use them too. Every student who is admitted into a university is provided with a free Gmail account. There is a university account for each student but it is through Gmail.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I chose Yahoo mail because it was free and it was during my studies in elementary school. It was a way for me to communicate with my classmates and my teacher. At the time, Google was not a trend so many of my friends and teachers were using Yahoo to communicate, but it became less popular when I hit high school. High school was when Facebook was trending and many went from emailing to messaging their Internet friends on Facebook. Facebook was a way for people to be less formal, connect, and upload photos to see what they were going through in their personal lives.

Die besten Alternativen zu Yahoo Mail

Ibrahim
Ibrahim

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

One of the leading emails around the world

Overall experience is great and I’m enjoying the tonnes of email management features and cool themes for emails as well.

Yahoo mail is always reliable in my day to day email management tasks. I use it as a personal email and I also have another email for work. It’s smooth it’s easy. The app interface is really easy to use and modern. The homepage enables you as well to skim through some news before accessing my email. I’m using yahoo as well as a primary browser launcher in my laptop and tablet. It’s really good and I’m enjoying it.

Website is sometimes heavy and take some time to load content

Loura
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

I have used Yahoo email since 1997, and still loyal.

I love Yahoo Mail. I will likely keep my same email as long as they will provide it to me.

I have a long history now with Yahoo. I still keep my email with them, and I love being able to have access to things I sent 20 years ago!

The biggest complaint I have is how hard it can be to get into your account if your phone breaks. I appreciate security but its over the top!

Robert
Robert
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Good Enough

It's been okay but, not great. I use it when I have to but, I sometimes get a little embarrassed giving people my Yahoo email address. To be frank.

It works about as well as any other mail software, it's just not vastly different.

My main con would be the connotation that Yahoo mail gives others and the people that use it are generally looked upon as archaic, old & outdated. It's similar to how people view AOL, Hotmail or Outlook.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

It's an email address that I have had for a long time so I kept it.
Luiz
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

It could be better! But it's pratical!

It was a good experience. But I believe that as a tool, it still has a lot to improve.

Yahoo email is practical and simple to use.
And because it's integrated with a search engine, it's easier to find and send what you want.

The platform could be more attractive to the user, with better customization options. Mainly in the PC version.
I believe Yahoo could try to have better differentials, even to call public for this email.

Mark Lester
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 24.2.2024

Yahoo Mail Review

I have been using yahoo mail since i was in high school and now im currently working still using it. Easy to use and user friendly.

it is easy to use and it is user friendly. I have been using it for more than 10 years already.

None, i like it a lot and i have been using it for more than 10 years.

• Branche: Automotive
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.2.2024

Yahoo Mail : Emailing for your basic needs!

I had great experience with the software overall it just didnt have everything I needed in an emailing software.

It's simple and easy to use. And it's not pricey!

It definitely isn't one that I recommend for business use. Not very good with keeping out spammers.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

yahoo mail

it is easily accesible and user friendly mobile app

i had no particular dislike about the product

Georgiana
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Why chose Yahoo?

I solved my mail storage with Yahoo and improved my security with the different features Yahoo offers.

I love that Yahoo helps manage my emails. It separates my emails into different categories automatically. It separates junk email from unread and even more. The spam blocker, on the other hand, is very connected because it blocker unwanted emails from different sites and senders. When it comes to monitoring what I like best is that I can have my emails in my inbox for as long as I want. Then what I do not want or not using will then be deleted without having to do it every sing time. The search and filter section is very useful and comes in a handle when looking for an email that was sent. Let's talk about the filter session it made my life easy and has everything in order. I can filter all messages when it comes to orders and more. I can also search for one word and all the email that has that word will filter up. Wow, email training is amazing. This feature helps me to see if my customer or anyone to who I send a message opens my email and even if they click on my links. Archiving works hand in hand with search/filter. I can remove an email from my inbox using the archive and can find it quickly back using search. It's like hiding a message or basically keeping it safe instead of deleting it. I can log in to multiple devices and activate my notification. There is no need to go and check the app anymore. I love that I can just click on the notification and it takes me to the email.

I love everything about Yahoo. Yahoo is a part of my family.

Eric
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Yahoo email staples

It's been The main email service I've used for over 20 years.

Yahoo has always been great for my messaging and takes care of all my needs .

Can be a little slower when used with basic android.

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Yahoo is superior

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo has been a trusted email provider for my whole experience with online messaging.
Michelle
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Disappointed with Yahoo mail

At first it was my go to mail site but after losing access to my account and how difficult it is for me not to get my stuff back from this account my experience with Yahoo mail has not been pleasant and would never go back to it

When I first started using Yahoo mail it was an easy program to navigate it was one of my favorite email sites easy to understand easy to use and easy to get into

The thing that I did not like about Yahoo mail was I was not able to get into my site very easily and was shut down and shut out I tried changing My password I tried calling support I tried using my alternative phone number it would not let me in I didn't feel like I got enough support from the help sources to get back into my account so I lost all my contacts my mail photos and files and have no way of recovering it that I can foreseeably see

Mert
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

Mailing from Yahoo Mail

I used Yahoo Mail over 3 years in the past and I stopped to using it because they have not developed any feature when we compared with it's alternatives.

Yahoo Mail is an old e-mail system that you can still use. It has smooth dashboard and offers nice features like scheduling your timeline.

10 or 20 years ago, Yahoo Mail one of the most important e-mail system that you can use easily, but in this time there are lots of alternatives to use for scheduling your timeline or guide.

Scott
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.8.2022

Yahoo mail is secure and notifications super fast

There website is quite responsive overall, and helps get on time notifications, and does not share personal information like other mails , so is quite secure

The mail is very responsive and easy to access mails, it helps me save a lot of time

The cons of yahoo mail is that some websites don't accept it as a business email

Ajit
Ajit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

A Very Well-known and oldest Email Service App

I am using Yahoo Mail from long time and still using it. I am really used to it. Just do login with username and password and access and manage mailbox is very to see Inbox, Sent folder, Spam folder, Trash Folder, Draft new email etc. I can write any email and keep it half-done, it automatically goes to Drafts folder and again I can resume that email from draft folder. So like this, there are so many features of yahoo mail are useful. Even we get the notifications of any new email so can get ready to reply urgent emails very quickly.

All the features of Yahoo Mail are good. but I like the feature of creating new folder by any name to save important emails, attachments and pictures. Every day i get so many email from various email addresses so by using separate folder, it helps to save selected and important emails and any time I can check those important emails. It helps to avoid deleting any urgent email. I also like Trash folder because when we delete any email by mistake, it does not delete permanently, it goes to trash folder so we can easily search that specific email by name or date and restore it. Thank you Yahoo Mail for being very useful.

There are a lot of hacking incidents are going on So as a very important email service app, Yahoo Mail needs to be much more secure with 2 way authentication security like access code or OTP on phone or any installed authentication app to access the mailbox in secured manner. All other features are functioning properly.

Jeanette
Jeanette
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Yahoo Email is a Good Email System

Yahoo Mail is overall a very positive experience. It holds A LOT of emails even though it is a free account. I am very happy with Yahoo Mail

I like that I can categorize emails into folders so I can manage them by topic. I like that I can easily search to find emails I am looking for. It's also easy to reply and forward to emails as well as send attachments.

I use yahoo email for personal purposes because it doesn't integrate well with the Google services I use for my business. My yahoo email is one of the first email providers I used so I have had it for a very long time.

I use both Yahoo Mail and Google Gmail
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

Yahoo A Standard email service

Yahoo Mail has been fantastic. It has cut communication time and distance, as well as sparked the current digital boom. I can't picture a world without it because it has brought so many people closer together. Yahoo, on the other hand, seems to be fading. It is unable to stay up with its competition and the services they provide.

1. Using the yahoo contact tool within yahoo mail, you may save all of your contacts online.
2. It is easier to use than others, and you may get support from Yahoo at any moment by dialing the yahoo customer support number.
3. It is simple to handle because it distinguishes between inbox, sent, spam, and other areas.

Yahoo recently stopped offering forwarding as a free service. This is a fundamental feature that most rivals provide for free and has been available for a long time. They've also placed more obtrusive adverts that are easy to click on by accident and cover up the inbox. I would switch if I didn't have almost a decade of memberships and logins connected to this account.

Anamaria
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

My dashboard for all email inboxes

Love the design, the different inboxes options, and how user-friendly it is.

I adore Yahoo Mail because I previously had multiple email accounts from other providers as well but it's difficult and time-consuming to check them all one by one. Yahoo Mail is awesome for that because it lets you integrate everything and you have all your inboxes in the same place!

Sometimes you have to refresh a couple of times for the emails to come in. However, this is ok since it's the case for all similar providers.

Fadiah
Fadiah

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Best of the best for email service

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

Thien
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.4.2023

Used to be a good email solution

Its free tier has decent offerings. The interface on both the webmail and the app is clean and simple enough. Also, the feature of automatically managing free trials is a nice touch.

Not sure whether the Pro subscription is worth it, especially when nobody seems to have Yahoo Mail anymore. Spam filter also doesn’t seem to work that well compared to alternative email services. Also, the amount of news and daily updates is just too much, overwhelming the contents of the mailbox.

Shahryar
Shahryar
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Yahoo Mail..

Yahoo messenger is a fast and secure email platform. Apart from its email service, I loved it for its messenger to connect and communicate with friends and family living at a distance.

Yahoo mail is a dedicated email platfrorm with very clean and simple interface which makes sending and reading recieved emails very easy. It is among the first email services that started to provide free service to mass public. It offers a huge storage space for your emails and attachment files. Also it has a very smart spam detector, and spams seldomly manages to get it to your main inbox. Its major plus point is that it highly values the saftey and security of its user's conversations and data.

Yahoo mail used to be the most popular email service a decade ago, but it has lost its shine as it didn't evolved with time as fast as its competitor Gmail in ways like integrating with other services. Also it shows ads in the main inbox which is a bit annoying.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 13.8.2022

JAM Yah Mail Review

I have been using this software for many years, and I recommend this to anyone surfing on the internet for the first time. This is an essential beginning to emailing friends to coworkers. I have always liked the quality of service I get on this site, and will continue using Yahoo as long as it still exists in cyberspace.

First off, this is the basis when it comes sending an email, especially now. I always like how simple it is to monitor thousand of emails a day. Responding to them has never been hard, and I have had no trouble filtering the urgency as well. Changing the theme is very cool too!

Recently I have noticed certain emails showing up from the spam folder even though I never took them away from the folder to begin with. They show up back in my inbox for some reason. I do not like this as I do not want spam showing in my inbox when I just sent them to the spam folder. I do not find cool important emails showing up in the spam folder when they belong in the inbox. The misreading of such emails tiring.

Ghazal
Ghazal
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Yahoo Mail Makes Communication Fun

It has been a great experience over the years. I made my first email on Yahoo in 2001 and I still use it - I think that pretty much sums up my whole experience.

I have used Yahoo Email for many years now and I love the ease of use that it offers. I know most people these days go for other services in the market but I still like Yahoo. It is easy to use and helps with effective communication. I send and receive my email without any difficulty, and it offers humongous storage space. The search option is a great way to find an old email. Its spam blocker is also very good. Email forwarding, auto-responder, and good technical support make Yahoo a great platform.

The only con that I see in Yahoo Mail is that it is becoming old-fashioned now. With other fancy services in the market, Yahoo has tough competition to deal with. Maybe Yahoo should add more exciting features to attract more users and retain the existing users.

Godwin
Godwin
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Good mailing service but didn't evolve fast enough

Yahoo mail was the first email account I ever created for myself over 10 years ago and I've been using it ever since then. At the time, it was topnotch with no serious competition but somehow got left behind because it didn't evolve fast enough as the likes of gmail. Nevertheless, using yahoo mail is of sentimental value to me and I just wish it would evolve more rapidly with more amazing features.

What I like most about yahoo mail is that fact that I can create folders and redirect specific mails with keywords in there without having to move them myself.

I think the spam management algorithm of yahoo mail needs some upgrading because it often finds it difficult to differentiate spams from primary which makes a mess of the inbox. As well, some important mails often get dumped in the spam folder. And I wish yahoo remove ads from yahoo mail or at least reduce them, they can be very annoying. I'll like to see yahoo mail take more advantage of cloud storage like what gmail does with drive.

715 Bewertungen