Über Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail is a cloud-based email application that can be used on desktops and mobile devices. It offers various tools designed to simplify email search and improve inbox organization. Users can also store images and documents...

4,1

Ajit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

A Very Well-known and oldest Email Service App

I am using Yahoo Mail from long time and still using it. I am really used to it. Just do login with username and password and access and manage mailbox is very to see Inbox, Sent folder, Spam folder, Trash Folder, Draft new email etc. I can write any email and keep it half-done, it automatically goes to Drafts folder and again I can resume that email from draft folder. So like this, there are so many features of yahoo mail are useful. Even we get the notifications of any new email so can get ready to reply urgent emails very quickly.

All the features of Yahoo Mail are good. but I like the feature of creating new folder by any name to save important emails, attachments and pictures. Every day i get so many email from various email addresses so by using separate folder, it helps to save selected and important emails and any time I can check those important emails. It helps to avoid deleting any urgent email. I also like Trash folder because when we delete any email by mistake, it does not delete permanently, it goes to trash folder so we can easily search that specific email by name or date and restore it. Thank you Yahoo Mail for being very useful.

There are a lot of hacking incidents are going on So as a very important email service app, Yahoo Mail needs to be much more secure with 2 way authentication security like access code or OTP on phone or any installed authentication app to access the mailbox in secured manner. All other features are functioning properly.

Vijay
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Wonderful Application for Email

My overall experience which was more than 2 years was not bad. I can say that it's good to use for email at small scale.

I have been using Yahoo mail service since last two years. I find it very interesting, easy to use, better management of emails, proper challen for daily email to your company employees.

It's charged for using extra mail services. I find difficulty because i can't use proper feature as it's paid.

Camille
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

Horrible or such a large company

Not great. If I didn't have so much personal items saved on my email, I would've deleted my account long ago.

I can change the colors of my email account

I got my first Yahoo account in 2007. I used it occasionally but not frequently. With no warning whatsoever, when I logged in last time, Yahoo informed me that they had "deleted my account" because "I hadn't been logged in for a while" it had only been maybe seven months. All of my personal emails were just gone without notice. With my second and current account, I've had since 2012. I have emails that I know I've written but when searching for them, they are not found. The search filter is terrible. When you search for a keyword, something entirely different will show up. Even photos will show up even though you specified you were looking for an email, not an attachment. As far as spam goes, within the past two years the amount of spam I receive has increased. I've blocked several email addresses on my Yahoo account and yet Yahoo still allows me to receive emails from that sender. I've had to change my password probably 15 times simply because Yahoo thinks my password is not strong enough. And constantly notify me telling me I need to protect my account by paying for the password subscription protection. It's distasteful. Not to mention the two step verification I encounter when logging into a new device. I log into a new device, it says they don't recognize it so I need to confirm a code on my secondary email, but in order to log into my secondary email, I have to log out of the email I'm currently trying to log into (because they're both Yahoo)

Die besten Alternativen zu Yahoo Mail

Amit

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Best Free Email Service

Overall all features are very good , I am using Yahoo Mail from last 15 years and very satisfied but only thing is it has to update its features.

Storage, Can chat without downloading anything as soon as you open your mail box right hand side a chat box appears where you can chat and do mail simultaneously with your contacts, Has free calendar functionality. Scans emails for viruses thus help you protect your mails.

This mail box need to update itself and provide a good customer care, If you are giving something for free you should not compensate with advertisements to recover the cost, Commercial advertisements keep on floating which distracts the user and reduce concentration on important work.

Rediffmail Pro

Features.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Yahoo Mail Regular Usage Review

My overall experience with yahoo mail is amazing.

This software gets what it is supposed to get done flawlessly.

The last thing I like about this software is that it isn't connected like the other email services how I'd like it, the software is kind of segregated from every other platform.

Gmail

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Outlook was even more segregated from every other platform as well as hard to use and navigate

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Outlook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Because I thought I wasn't ready for the others at this time, I regret not choosing Gmail immediately
Mert
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

Mailing from Yahoo Mail

I used Yahoo Mail over 3 years in the past and I stopped to using it because they have not developed any feature when we compared with it's alternatives.

Yahoo Mail is an old e-mail system that you can still use. It has smooth dashboard and offers nice features like scheduling your timeline.

10 or 20 years ago, Yahoo Mail one of the most important e-mail system that you can use easily, but in this time there are lots of alternatives to use for scheduling your timeline or guide.

Praveen
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Yahoo mail is doing great in my last 20 years experience

Overall experience is very good, i am satisfied being a long time user

The inbox looks user friendly also composing new mails is very easy to work with. I trust on the success rate of the email sending feature.

The search and filter options need to be more precise and deletion of multiple mails at once should be an easy process.

Rediffmail Pro, Gmail und AOL Mail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I found yahoo mail is the easiest and consistent in its goodwill. It is a highly trustable email hosting website.
marquita
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

Been with Yahoo for 23 years and plan on staying another 23

Yahoo is great for what it's worth, FREE email account with 1TB of storage, you can't beat that with a stick!

I like that its free, I like the comfort and reliability of Yahoo mail. I have been with them since before I had children and now my children have their own Yahoo email accounts.

I can't stand the amount of spam that doesn't get blocked
I don't like that important emails get routed to the s[am folder
Lastly, I could do without the ads, In the 23 years I've had an account well 2 with Yahoo, I have never clicked on and ad because I was intrigued.

AOL Mail

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

I thought I would see less spam starting over from scratch and from what I thought at the time was a bigger named provider

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

AOL seemed as if it was for the young crowd, All I was really hearing about with AOL was chats honestly
Kristie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Outdated but Functional

During the time Yahoo was popular, there was Myspace messenger and AIM messenger. This was when Apple products, Facebook, and Gmail was becoming popular and easy to use. It was time for technology to expand and have people more absorbed into new types of tech software. I used to log into my Yahoo account every day but now, I log into my Gmail account everyday. Yahoo will never be forgotten but it will take a while for it to become as mega popular as Gmail. Google products are now a trend and the company is known worldwide.

I used Yahoo when I was younger up until high school because Google was becoming the new trend at that time. I remember using Yahoo to send my first emails to my teachers and school-related assessments. It was free to use the service and the most fun I had was coming up with the usernames. I still have my Yahoo accounts but I have not been logged in for years now. If Yahoo could be like Google and update their services and products, it could make a comeback.

Yahoo became oldschool and outdated very quickly when Google was trending at the time. I was in high school when someone I knew created a free Gmail account for me. It was a lot of fun coming up with usernames but Google is more modern with an easier platform to use. From stories, I have heard that some messages on Yahoo don't get delivered. If Google were to receive a wrong email, it would let the user know that the message could not be sent. The service is free but the platform is outdated and it doesn't have a Google Drive function.

Gmail und Meta for Business

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

I made the switch from AOL because it was taking advantage of my dad's Internet service bill. Yahoo was free to use and the messenger was easier to use than AOL. AOL was known to be used by the upper middle class while my family could only use free products, which is where Yahoo came into play. Now, Google mail accounts are free for everybody and educational institutions use them too. Every student who is admitted into a university is provided with a free Gmail account. There is a university account for each student but it is through Gmail.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I chose Yahoo mail because it was free and it was during my studies in elementary school. It was a way for me to communicate with my classmates and my teacher. At the time, Google was not a trend so many of my friends and teachers were using Yahoo to communicate, but it became less popular when I hit high school. High school was when Facebook was trending and many went from emailing to messaging their Internet friends on Facebook. Facebook was a way for people to be less formal, connect, and upload photos to see what they were going through in their personal lives.
Neel

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Limited Scope with a cheap price.

The pricing and the way we can connect it with our domains is pretty good. Apart from that, it is just an email for business organization with their domain use.

The collaboration feature is the biggest issue with it. We had to shift to other software's for it.

Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

The cost. But after 1.5 years we shifted to workspace.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Trusted Mail Service for Over a Decade

Yahoo Mail is the first mail service I ever signed up for on my own. More than 10 years later, it still has relevance and value in the industry as a recognizable and trusted mail services. I am pleased with what I have received from it over the many years.

Yahoo Mail is one of the best services for sending and receiving e-mail. You can move, archive, star, or delete mail with the click of a button, and Yahoo Mail has folders available you can create to sort your mail. Though one of my cons mentions obvious spam filtering through into the main inbox, it is also easy to mark items as spam - and you can browse the spam folder and mark anything not as spam. The search bar works well to look for any specific mail items or senders.

The amount of ads on Yahoo Mail have ramped up substantially in recent years and can get in the way. Though this is likely affected by the amount of years I have had this Yahoo Mail account, I also receive a large amount of spam - and Yahoo doesn't filter out some of the most obvious scams.

AOL Mail

More familiarity with Yahoo's website
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

Yahoo A Standard email service

Yahoo Mail has been fantastic. It has cut communication time and distance, as well as sparked the current digital boom. I can't picture a world without it because it has brought so many people closer together. Yahoo, on the other hand, seems to be fading. It is unable to stay up with its competition and the services they provide.

1. Using the yahoo contact tool within yahoo mail, you may save all of your contacts online.
2. It is easier to use than others, and you may get support from Yahoo at any moment by dialing the yahoo customer support number.
3. It is simple to handle because it distinguishes between inbox, sent, spam, and other areas.

Yahoo recently stopped offering forwarding as a free service. This is a fundamental feature that most rivals provide for free and has been available for a long time. They've also placed more obtrusive adverts that are easy to click on by accident and cover up the inbox. I would switch if I didn't have almost a decade of memberships and logins connected to this account.

Fadiah
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Best of the best for email service

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

Adra Safiya
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

Work and personal email

Yahoo Mail is a good option for anyone that need a free email address, either for a personal use or for business level. It can do what all other email service does. One of my favorite feature is the forum in the mail service. It has one of the best forum for discussion and i often referring to this forum for any information that i want.

It is a shame that the mobile application for this software is not as good as the web-browser version. The mobile application is slow and keep crashing while i am typing my email. I really hope they can reconstruct the mobile application as it will make it more easy to use the email in the mobile.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 13.8.2022

JAM Yah Mail Review

I have been using this software for many years, and I recommend this to anyone surfing on the internet for the first time. This is an essential beginning to emailing friends to coworkers. I have always liked the quality of service I get on this site, and will continue using Yahoo as long as it still exists in cyberspace.

First off, this is the basis when it comes sending an email, especially now. I always like how simple it is to monitor thousand of emails a day. Responding to them has never been hard, and I have had no trouble filtering the urgency as well. Changing the theme is very cool too!

Recently I have noticed certain emails showing up from the spam folder even though I never took them away from the folder to begin with. They show up back in my inbox for some reason. I do not like this as I do not want spam showing in my inbox when I just sent them to the spam folder. I do not find cool important emails showing up in the spam folder when they belong in the inbox. The misreading of such emails tiring.

Shahriyar

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Yahoo Mail.. The Guru of Email services.

Yahoo mail is a very simple and secure email service and has been my primary email service for many years, though I still use it but along with gmail as i am and android user.

Yahoo Mail is and excellent email service provider and is among the ones that started to provide free email services to public and wide. Yahoo mail's user interface is very simple and easy to use. It highly values the safety and privacy of its users and their communications. Its spam blocker is very efficient and keeps almost every spam mail from getting into your inbox. Users get a storage space of 1 TB with its standard free account, which is a lot to save emails and the attachments.

There is a size limit of 25 mb for a single file in Yahoo mail for sending attachments. Also it shows ads in the main inbox and send notifications about general issues (like covid nowdays), rest of that, it is a perfect email service provider.

Anna
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Review 11/03/21

Love this! I use for personal and work. This is essential for my job. I reach out to new customers and current . Keep people updated on billing and contracts .

There is nothing dissatisfactory about this product I have no complaints

Abbas
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

Yahoo Mail

Yahoo mail was the second email service that i started to use in the beginning of my online experience since I was in early teenages and love it for its simplicity and the level of security and privacy commitment that it ensures.

Yahoo mail has a very to the point interface and loads pretty quick in the web browser. It highly values its users data and communications safety. It provides with upto 1 terrabytes of storage space for emails and attachments and that too with the free of charge basic account. Its powerful spam detextor never lets a spam slip in to your inbox and filter them to the soam folder.

Yahoo has no shortcomings in terms of being an email service, but it hasn't evolved itself in getting integrated with other apps like its competitors.

Qamar
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.6.2021

long-standing software with a stunning history

I have exceptional experience of using Yahoo Mail. It looks like an email service only, but it’s a very informative platform that provides useful information worldwide. If you want to be aware of everything and secure email services, Yahoo Mail is recommended for you.

No doubt, Yahoo Mail has a superb history in email services and still a tireless competitor. It helped me a lot since my college stage in sending assignments and interacting with my professors. With some unique features, Yahoo makes its existence possible in this strong competition. It has extensive loyalty throughout the globe. It provides its customer with protected and encrypted services to interact with each other. It is offering four plans, three for personal use and one for business purposes. All of them are user-friendly and safe. Yahoo mail is a low price email management tool that best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national, and global news, finance, sports, and more. I enjoy news from Yahoo. It’s fabulous software.

Yahoo Mail does not easily integrate with Microsoft and Google software, which creates difficulty in using their features with Yahoo Mail. Despite this, everything is acceptable.

Ekaterina
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Have been using for over 15 years and happy with it

I’m very happy with it. I have been a customer since 2007 and still have the same email address.
I have experience with other platform, but so far this is the most convenient for me to navigate and control all my e-mail boxes from one place.

Easy friendly to navigate. You can connect multiple mailboxes like I did - I log in to my yahoo email but I can see on the same screen my other two email boxes from different platform.
Creating folders and sorting your emails like subscriptions, receipts, log in info, work etc.

I had a trouble to change how my name seen when receiving emails from me. I created that email box 15 years ago and my nick name is a bit embarrassing for a grown up woman. For some reason after multiple changes and updates some still seeing that embarrassing nickname :/

Amanda
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

Yahoo mail for business is top tier

My company has used Yahoo mail since it started. It's extremely user friendly compared to its competitors and makes business email simple. Overall we have had a great experience with it and prefer it over others.

Yahoo makes emailing for work easy and effective. I am able to quickly set up new email addresses for new employees.

Sometime a year or so ago Yahoo made it to where we couldn't forward inboxes anymore. This is very frustrating when employees quit and customers were still emailing those employees for answers and quotes but customer support was quick to respond to this for us. We now just set a permanent vacation message on the employee's email.

• Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

Unbelievably Functional and Useful

It has all I need, but I don't need much. And, it is free. That's what makes this piece of software delightfully "unbelievable."

It does the job and it is free. It is laid out well and is easy to use. E-mails are organized as you like it; I chose in order of date. The filing system is very useful and keeps decades of e-mails sorted out. The spam filter is robust, but not over-eager. Yahoo!mail is readily portable over the breadth of your devices. Security is robust, but not too onerous once you get used to it.

The e-mail search function is weak. Frequently enough, past e-mails that you know once existed are not find-able. E-mail strings sometimes become tangled balls; too much wasted time attempting to untangle them.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Maybe the oldest e-mail app

Nice to have

Well..I have been using Yahoo since around 18 years ago. I have remained a customer but I cannot say that maybe its competitors are not offering more user friendly and more useful alternatives. I like the fact that you can be logged with multiple accounts and you can easily switch between them. I also like that they are keeping up with the times and always try to update and evolve.

I don't understand why, but when you receive an e-mail that is part of a conversation, it groups all the emails and you start loosing track which was the last oneand how to find older ones. I am usually using it on my Phone so I'm not sure if also for the desktop version is the same.

Shannon
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

Convenient and easy to use.

This program has great shortcuts and details. It brings emails, messaging, social networks and use your calendar together in a easy to use format.

This email serivce is connected to yahoo news, yahoo groups, yahoo search engine and more. It is easy to move through the dashboard with everything labeled. Making it easy to your inbox, outbox, sent, spam plus so much more. There is a feature that is very helpful for professional business which is an email signature. There is a variety of themes to pick from for your background to personalize it.

There is a lot of ads on the yahoo email. They did remove the save option. You can not label the messages. The spam filter is not real precise.

Tina
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

Fast and Easy to Use

I use it daily with 3 email accounts. Works flawlessly.

It's extremely helpful for people with Yahoo email addresses. I receive my emails fast, it's easy to compose an email, attach docs or images, and send them to one or more people at the same time. It remembers the emails addresses you sent emails to, making it easier to send an email again to the same recipients. I like that it also stores all your sent emails and I can check even a year later the attachments I got.

It's counterintuitive to press the inbox button at the bottom to change the section of emails you're viewing from "received" to "sent" or drafts, spam, etc.

561 Bewertungen