Jobber Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Jobber

Jobber ist eine cloudbasierte Softwarelösung für das Außendienstmanagement, mit der kleine und mittlere Dienstleistungsunternehmen ihr Außendienstpersonal verwalten, Kundenbetreuung anbieten und Geschäftsabläufe entweder über...

4,3
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Jobber durchsuchen

751 von 751 Bewertungen
Andy
Andy

Bewertet am 2.2.2019

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly.
-Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful.
-Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze!
-Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes.

Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Beantwortet am 23.4.2019
Candi
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

Easy, Simple but Powerful App

Overall our experience has been great. We haven't had to contact customer service but a couple of times and they are on top of it and that is very important to me as the admin, because I am not with my employees all day, I am at the office and when they have a problem, I point them to Jobber customer service and you guys are awesome. Our employees are able to really track their time on the jobs which in the end will help them when they apply for their own electrical license.

The fact that it was very easy to implement and get our staff on the app with such ease. The customer service is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I have punted questions from my employees over to the customer service chat on their own devices to answer their specific questions.

I wish that when we invoiced from Jobber and synced it with Quickbooks, that if we have a change on that invoice, that the change would sync over to quickbooks as well. I wish that there was like a daily journal feature that could be implemented somehow. My husband comes home at night and physically writes down all the things he did that day. So like a check list for himself. If I could get him to do on his Ipad, it would save him some time I think.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobber

A plumber friend of mine mentioned it and we looked into Jobber and did a demo, plus my friend showed up some real life situations on his phone and my husband was sold.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hey Candi! This was such a thorough review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here! We especially appreciate your notes about wanting updates to sync to QuickBooks and some sort of journal space to hopefully save your husband some time. It sounds like the journal especially would be a big help for you two, so that's great feedback for us to have. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 2.5.2023
Mary
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 31.3.2024

CleaningCompany life saver

This was an immensely helpful product for my cleaning company - using many features including gps when employees clocked in and out, schedules, invoicing and more!

Probably more
Featured than I would ever use

Die besten Alternativen zu Jobber

Geoffrey
  • Branche: Alternative Streitbeilegung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

Poor customer support

The software is easy to use and functions well

Their support is bad. It takes forever to talk or email someone. Days up to a week. And the person typically forwards you to someone else. Then that person doesn't know what they are talking about. It is like pulling teeth. I think teenagers run the company.

Morgan

Bewertet am 21.12.2023

Perfect for a Service Company

Amazing. We constantly refer Jobber and will use it on our next home service franchise.

We founded a Preservan, a rot repair franchise, and launched it with Jobber. They’ve been a key part of our success. It’s simple to use and teachable in an hour. We can manage all franchises through one software.

The progress invoice feature could use additional features like job balances with invoices paid, but not a huge issue.

Hey Morgan!

We are thrilled that Jobber has been a key part to your businesses success. It's great to hear that it has been easy to learn and teach to your team! We appreciate the feedback on invoicing. Thanks for the review.

Beantwortet am 28.12.2023
BRIAN

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

EASY TO USE - VERY BUGGY - SLOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT

LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP!

CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOSE DIVED.... VERY GLITCHY... SOME THINGS CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING AND NOT MAKE SENSE.....DUPLICATE INVOICES...i WOULD EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS IF POSSIBLE....

THE LOOK & FEEL - FUN TO USE...I like the way the control panel is set up.

VERY CONFUSING - REOCCURRING SERVICES SETUP- INVOICING FROM A JOB CAN SOMETIMES CREATE DUPLICATES - I FIND MYSELF REFUNDING EVERYDAY THE CREDIT CARD FEES JUST KEEP ADDING UP!!!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Housecall Pro

Warum Jobber gewählt wurde

WANTED A MORE STREAMED LINE SYSTEM TO MANAGE MY DAY TO DAY

Zuvor genutzte Software

Verizon Connect und QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobber

When i first ourchased jobber the customer service was fast and always available. now its non existant.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hey Brain, thank you so much for flagging this. Our support wait times are not something we at Jobber view as an acceptable standard, and we are working to make it better. Our Support team is hiring and training as fast as possible, and we should soon see a reduction in wait time. Thank you for understanding.
We would be happy to help resolve any issues with reccuring jobs, the app being glitchy, and understand what might be making duplicate invoices. Please give us a call at 888-721-1115 ext 1 or send us an email at [email protected] to connect with our Support Team.

Beantwortet am 18.1.2024
Nick

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Ease of use is king with Jobber

Overall experience has been very good. Jobber works great on a desktop, mobile, and tablet. Allows us to invoice how we want for each job and build out customer accounts with multiple properties which is very helpful.

How easy it is to use for both customers and teams members. Speed of invoicing is also very simple.

We have only had one issue with jobber which was solved with having a custom field.

Seija

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Easy to use and scale

My team and I have been using Jobber daily and have found it invaluable! So many wonderful features!

Jobber offers so many of the must have things needed to run a business. Scheduling, billing and invoicing, reminders, and so much more.

I wish it allowed easier ways to add things like blocked time for vacation schedules and such for employees.

tara
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

jobber reviews

easy to schedule
stores all customers
love the unscheduled column

when checking if a customer is in the data base - i wish i could hit add new and the info transfer over
easier to schedule call backs not requiring a invoice
wish the colors showed on the app for the team
i dont having to constantly have to refresh the app to see updates

Tim
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 19.3.2024

Jobber is awesome!

I love it and am very happy that i purchased it.

I love how user friendly it is. They give you a 14 day free trial and its the whole package.

I wish i could send the pictures i take to the customer with the invoice or quotes.

Adam

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee.

Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Beantwortet am 19.8.2019
Mohammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app!

We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Beantwortet am 9.3.2023
Mike

Bewertet am 18.10.2023

Great concept but poor execution!

I have only had problem with jobber since I started. I still use 2 different systems because Jobber doesnt work as it is supposed to. I was misinformed about the product and nothing was really done to rectify the situation. Was asked to work with the develop team but was not giving the opportunity to be compensated for my time and was still charged full price when multiple features with the Jobber app, did not work the way it was supposed to.

The sales pitch.....unfortunately, poor delivery.

Optimized routing does not work the way it is supposed to. Job forms that you create cannot even be seen from the active job/visit, that you are on.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Jobber and routing hasn't been the best since you started. We would like to discuss this further with you to help find a solution, so please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected] or reach out via our live chat

Beantwortet am 19.10.2023
Brad

Bewertet am 30.5.2020

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%).

Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel.

Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours.

This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it.

They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job.

The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Beantwortet am 2.9.2020
Emily

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz...

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Virginia
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Best in the Industry

Just exceptional. Love it!

Live calendar, color coded by tech, details, photos just everything you need to successful deploy a large number of team members to different locations.

Reports are not great. I would like to see better receivables reports, Bette time keeping reports, and customizations.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Virginia!

It sounds like Jobber has been helpful as your business has grown, which is always nice to hear! We really appreciate you mentioning different reports that would be helpful for you too. Please let us know if you think of anything else that could be beneficial for you or your team, we'd love to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 28.4.2023

Bewertet am 1.6.2018

if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com

I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there.
So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API.
This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month.
And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team.
We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us.

Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

Beantwortet am 28.6.2018
Clayton
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Bewertet am 2.7.2023

Jobber user since early 2016

Jobber is great - Still needs improvement - We will continue to grow with Jobber!

Jobber is great & I love it. Since day one we have adapted & curtailed our layouts & formats to what Jobber has to offer - It has worked out very well! JOBBER IS GREAT! I strongly recommend Jobber! However, there are some things that I would love to see changed! Question No. 1 - "Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Question No. 2 - Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse.

"Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse. I HATE IT WHEN JOBBER IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Clayton! Thanks for leaving us such a detailed review!

We really appreciate the feedback you provided about text formatting and credits, and we will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams. We would love to be able to develop features based on all the suggestions provided to us, and we're always happy to take any feedback you have as it does help us better understand where we have room to grow.

We can never make guarantees about updates, but please always feel welcome to share your ideas with us and know that we love to hear them!

Beantwortet am 5.7.2023

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

JOBBER HAS IT ALL BUT FALL SHORT ON THE BASICS

The basics of what Jobber is built around is route scheduling and can do so much more. The basics of being able to simply organize routes while out in the field (like other apps offer) has been overlooked

Jobber is a great idea with excellent customer support. The support for this product is through the roof excellent! The overall programming is huge, you can do a ton of stuff with Jobber.

The Achilles heel is this; jobber is designed to be used as a route manager for administrators and employees. The idea is that an employee can load up his or her daily tasks and go to work. From an employee’s stand point that is easy enough. Click on the first job for the day and they are off . . . . .

First part of the problem we are experiencing with jobber is that if the employee is not within a good service area the photos and service notes for that home will not upload AND WILL NOT be kept in cue until the employee gets into a decent service range. If you have spotty service where your route is this will not work for you. You'll end up going back to paper logs.
FOR AN ADMINISTRATOR - jobber really sets up work nicely for the day, week, and month very nicely BUT has some really important short comings that you should be aware of PRIOR to starting this service..... As an administrator you cannot mass assign or unassign routes to and from employees. You cannot memorize the modifications to a daily route but one click.
JOBBER needs to be able to allow us to set up routes as a whole NOT just individual’s one at a time to create routes. FOR EXAMPLE: we need to be able to go into a master list of clients, click and drag those clients into a “MONDAY A” route and or a “MONDAY B” route and the same for Tuesday and Wednesday etc. etc. . . . . if we want to make changes to a route as a single entity we should be able to do that as opposed to what we have to do now which is change each individual client to be on a different day one at a time for the next 6 months and or 10 years
FOR EXAMPLE, we have three routes per day each route has approximately 20 visits. If an employee calls in sick and we need to reassign 20 visits to another employee we have to do it manually for EACH CLIENT as opposed to just reassigning and entire route to another employee.

WHAT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL AND CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FROM JOBBER, would be to adjust routes on the "map" page and have it ask us if we want to memorize the reorganization of that route for all future visits or just that one day. The way that it is limited requires me to go in and manually change EVERY JOB ONE BY ONE to the route organization. This process takes approximately 1 to 2 entire minutes to complete depending on whether or not the visits are reoccurring for the next 6 months or six years . . . . . 1 to 2 minutes times 20 minutes obviously doesn’t work for any administrator at all.....the only way around this is to make the changes daily or weekly which is labor intensive and your will be paying for this each time your employee has to redo the routes.

Joseph
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Jobber A Maybe for Business

The software is ok, but has great online support.

Very poor features, like text communication to clients does NOT go into client communication on the client personal log/file. It is housed in the text platform in jobber. So you have to look into two area to find out all comm. on one client.
Quote from Jobber support:
With the texting service it is through an integration with Twilio, this is part of why it is separated. Were you specifically looking to search for a chat history with a client?
Thank-you for sharing this, it sounds like you would like to be able to have the client communications sent out via text also populated into the communications folder under the client profile (similar to emails), I do apologize this isn't the case at the moment. However I will share this with our product developers to consider for future iterations.
Also if you want to run a simple report like show me all my clients in Az. or Cal. Quote below from Jobber-support.
"The report will show all clients and not just AZ. Unfortunately none of our reports are able to filter by ja specific a state/ area if you service multiple areas. The Excel document would have to be downloaded and filters created in Excel. I can understand how having this available would be important and I can pass this feedback along to our Product Development team."

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hello Joseph! Thank you for your review and feedback!

Jobber is always updating and evolving, and we appreciate hearing how folks would like it to behave as this helps us understand what matters most to you.

It looks like our Support team has sent your feedback to our development team and hopefully this can be something that is addressed in the future.

Please feel welcome to reach out again if you have any other suggestions or feedback for us. We would love to hear from you!

Beantwortet am 11.10.2022
Gino

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Great software

Overall great experience

Its functionality and user friendly interface

Needs to have more job costing built in or product/service catalog for easy of quoting and also need to change route opt to be able to be set to certain days/team members. Also drag and drop feature NEEDS to be implimented into route opt. Route op is honestly a pain to use right now for a lawn service business

Hey Gino!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us here, especially around job costing!

With routing, we can imagine that's a hugely important feature for lawn service businesses like yours. We'd love to connect with you to chat more about what's available now that you'd mentioned in your review and also about your routing wish list, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at [email protected] or 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1). It'd be awesome to learn more about how we can make Jobber even more helpful for you!

Beantwortet am 3.10.2023
Adam

Bewertet am 15.7.2020

Expensive for minimal features and support

Jobber is good for someone just starting out due to it's ease of use but if you want to do any MailChimp or resending quotes you better be willing to pay a lot of money. The companies major claim is to help small business but they rob you blind in overly expensive monthly fees and payment processing.

The layout is the best part. Calendar is easy to read and simple for set-up. Sending quotes is also great as they are easy to read and pre-populating the items

They are extremely expensive if you want to do anything past the basic functions. They really force you to use the top-tier plan if you want to do anything.

They have the highest credit card fees in the industry and most expensive monthly plan. Jobber costs my business over $1,000 a month and we do about 90% of our transactions through EMT to avoid their crazy fees.

The office isn't open on weekends at all or in the evenings which I find hard to understand when many of their user base would be working during the day on site and no able to access a computer.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you've been having a good experience getting your calendar organized and quotes out with Jobber. We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced plans and payment processing fees, and typically hear that our prices are heavily justified by things like the value of time savings, customer service, and increased cash flow. We'd love to work with you to make sure you're getting the most of Jobber, so please reach out to our Success Team to chat more. We've recently expanded our evening customer service hours to offer support in the evenings and we're always adapting our customer service based on customer needs, so thank you for this feedback!

Beantwortet am 16.1.2021
Madonna

Bewertet am 18.2.2018

Customer service is beyond appalling! Features that you pay for just don't work.

You can sign up and pay them money without ever speaking to anyone but when you want to cancel they say that you MUST call there office in the US and if you don't and your subscription expires, you have no access to your account. Meanwhile, your clients are still getting appointment emails and the program keeps going along without you able to stop it. Customer service is beyond appalling, you send a request and you get a response after 4-6 days with a question and then you have to wait another 4 -6 days for another one-line email with another question - it is beyond frustrating. Features I am paying for just don't work and it has been 8 weeks now and I am being asked the same questions over and over with no answers.

Absolutely nothing worth the price they are asking. Super expensive with features that just don't work and they don't seem to care.

I signed up because of the payroll and employee scheduling capabilities but it turns out that during my first QB sync that this doesn't work. It syncs employees time in at 5 hours earlier so I am having to manually input them every week. Appalling customer service - minimum 4 days to reply to emails (new person each time who asks the SAME questions over and over) its been 7 weeks and they haven't worked it out yet.

Hi there Madonna,

First off, we would like to apologize for all of the frustration you experienced with our team and the issues happening with time entries not properly syncing over to QuickBooks Online. What happened here is far from our goal at Jobber, which is to help people in small businesses be successful.

We took a look at the history of this issue and it looks like there were some communication issues between our Tier 1 and Tier 3 support team and a breakdown in our normal processes. We know our customers are busy people, so our goal is to provide quick solutions, and the fastest possible turnaround time when issues do occur. What happened with your issue is far from what we see as our standard of customer service, and we're very sorry this was your experience.

In terms of the timesheet syncing errors, our developers are still looking into what went wrong by working with the QuickBooks Online development team. This is an issue we haven't seen before, and we are working hard to understand the root of the problem. The goal of timesheet syncing is to save our customers time and guarantee accuracy, so we absolutely want to make sure this is resolved.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for our team. We've taken note of what happened in all of these areas to prevent issues like this going forward, and again, we're very sorry this was your experience.

Beantwortet am 22.2.2018
Rebecca

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Absolutely necessary for any small business in the trades

We highly recommend this service program to everyone that we know in the trades. Not only is it a Canadian based company, the customer support has been superior. When shopping around, Jobbers representatives actually listened to our needs & helped us find a program that fit what we would actually use. Other companies were just show boating & just tried to upsell us to their most expensive packages. We really appreciate the care & dedication Jobbers team takes to ensure their customers are well taken care of, & that the program runs as efficiently as possible.

We love the ease of use, the convenience of all the features & the customer support from their team can’t be beat!

The only complaint we face would be the lag in some services, however, it’s such a small inconvenience. The pros definitely outweigh that small annoyance.

Hey Rebecca!

This review was so lovely to read, thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest thoughts about your experience with Jobber so far! Our team is always so excited to learn more about businesses and what might work to make running their business smoother, so it's always so nice to hear that that's contributed to a positive experience.

We'd love to learn more about any sort of lag you're seeing with service too, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team to chat more about what you're noticing there. We can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you!

Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 27.4.2023

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

If You Are Serious About Your Business And Family GetJobber!

My company an exterior maintenance company where we seal and repair asphalt, interlock, flagstone and concrete. We are the biggest name in our field and with that comes a strong demand for organization. Jobber has allowed us to exceed our productivity goals which increases our customer satisfaction and ultimately our bottom line.

With jobber we are able to create client (and potential client) accounts seamlessly. We have our call center email us an excel sheet of our call log that we have configured specifically for jobber's database import. We can sometimes see up to 100 to 300 calls in a day in our peak season and with this feature we can import all those callers/clients into jobber with the click of a single button. We do this so when the person calls back to book our services their accounts are already in Jobber and all we do is create the orders which takes minutes.

Jobber also creates a daily route for each of our service trucks so all trucks are traveling in the quickly and more time efficient manner. Again, productivity!!!

The day before our client is scheduled for service Jobber automatically emails and texts those clients to remind them they are on schedule and a list of instructions we pre-configure.

In the field, our service reps have jobber on their phones which gives them all the details they need about what the task is they are about to perform. They are able to create notes on the clients "job" and even add photos all of which are instantly available in our office.

After our service agents are finished a job they click "mark complete" and jobber does the rest which includes invoicing our clients and emailing them an invoice and soliciting client feedback etc.

Jobber has allowed me to do the job of 5 people so quickly I am often left with the biggest dilemma Jobber causes.... What golf course can I get an afternoon tee time on a weekday?

Seamless and productive with small to medium businesses in mind.

Some minor programming issues. Jobber lacks the ability to "select all" or multiple accounts or service orders at the same time. Being a very high volume company that causes me a lot of grief when I have to close 100 or 200 jobs but have to do it all one by one.

751 Bewertungen