HoneyBook Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über HoneyBook

HoneyBook ist eine cloudbasierte CRM-Lösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Die Lösung hilft Nutzern, Geschäftsprozesse von der Anfrage bis zur Rechnungsstellung zu verwalten. Mit HoneyBook können Nutzer Projekte verwalten,...

4,7

Christina
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Antwort von HoneyBook

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Beantwortet am 23.9.2019

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

Best I've Used So Far

Overall it has been a Godsend. I am feeling much better about how I manage my business with Honeybook.

I love using Honeybook! I've tried a couple other CRM softwares, and this one is by far the easiest to deploy and keep me on track. It is logical and feels easy to use, which has kept me using it rather than reverting to inefficient paper tracking. The customer service has been great: always quick and friendly to answer questions and help me through something I didn't understand. I would highly recommend Honeybook to anyone.

The calendar sync is sometimes glitchy, but that could also be user error. One thing that would make it better would be an easy way to override when I am considered "busy" on my Google Calendar that syncs in. I'd also love to have SMS communication with my clients, but rumor has it they are working on this.

Warum HoneyBook gewählt wurde

Zoho was just too confusing - I love that it's one big suite to manage Social, and Website, and Accounting, and CRM, and washes my windows...but it was overwhelming, and to have someone help me set it up would require an additional subscription. Studio Cloud was just clunky. I may not have given it enough effort, but it just wasn't quite there for me.

Zoho CRM
Tracy
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Traumatized: 2 Years of Headaches then back Square 1

Traumatizing. They’ve got the right idea but not a single clue about operating a business. In the end, the lesson learned in my own business is to stop paying for headaches sooner rather than later.

Customizing the aesthetics of Client facing files was the reason we used it and the time invested in getting those things created, was why we stuck with it far longer than we should have. Regret every penny and every hour spent on this software, ultimately they “updated” their format (again) and we had to start all over - at our expense and time investment. They lost every payment dispute, dispute our never having lost one when we could handle them: our contracts are iron clad. You’re not given the choice to handle dispute: they must do it - they charge you for it too!

Customer service is pass-the-buck and no phone number and call backs hours to days later…don’t bother calling on a Friday afternoon, and if u do biz on weekends - too bad for you. Extremely slow to create something, it freezes, slow to upload assets, not intuitive to use whatsoever, help docs are vague. I once begged them to add non-gmail email and they told me their software was “not sophisticated” enough for me.

Typeform und Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

Already using Notion for biz operations, added the functionality of Honeybook to Notion myself using Typeform integrations. I wouldn’t have had the knowledge to do this 3 yrs ago when I started w Honeybook, learning Notion has been a fantastic investment of time and very inexpensive.

Die besten Alternativen zu HoneyBook

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Near Perfect Helper

Overall, I live using Honeybook. It has helped me keep my client's information and projects easily managed.

I appreciate having all of my client's information in one place. I also like that it can be integrated with email, you can create documents and so on.

I would like more creative ability within the documents. Also don't like how some of the documents including invoices interact. It's hard to explain. It's both easy and complicated at the same time.

17hats und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

Overall this was the software that had the features I needed in one place.
Michelle Simmons
Michelle Simmons

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

The BEST investment for my business

Love love LOVE HoneyBook! I've been using it for several years now, and can't imagine using anything else instead. And their customer service is QUICK and helpful for the few times I haven't been able to figure out how to do something.

It keeps my business organized and on track! From digital contracts and invoicing, custom brochures and questionnaires, to email tracking and a simple way to see what step I'm at with each project, HoneyBook keeps me on track.

The worst part about it is getting started, but even THAT is pretty simple with their "concierge service" where you can send them your current forms and they'll digitize them for you!

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Streamline your Booking Experience

The software has made our small business more efficient and allows us to focus on the clients, as we run a client based business, it is important that we can take the time we used to spend invoicing, requesting contracts, and following up on payments to interact with our clients more.

Honeybook streamlines your process into an easy to use system, once the initial set up, from questionnaires to Invoices and Contracts you have all the tools you need to manage your projects. The desktop and mobile app add flexibility to what you can do with your business at home, in the office, or on the go.

The setup process is a bit tricky and unless you have familiarized yourself with template creation, pay someone to build your templates, or find a premade on to edit to work for your needs it is a bit overwhelming if you have no experience at all with creating online templates or websites.

Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

I'm glad I found Honeybook!

My experience has been great. It keeps my organized and I have recommended to other people for their business.

I like that the interface is easy to use and navigate and is visually appealing. I can track my leads and communicate with them and send emails and send updates and invoices, contracts, and receive payments all in one place. It keeps my business organized. I like the mobile app for business on the go. The customer support is helpful and responsive. Love the scheduling app! It has replaced my previous scheduler.

I want more email customization - better html features - add photo to my signature, add gifs, rename buttons and add them wherever I want in the email.
I'd like it to manage my items better - have a place where I can update item pricing and descriptions and archive old items.
I'd like better customization around the contact forms. Be able to match the text and font and fields closely to my website so that it integrates better onto my design. Be able to change colors of text and lines, and fonts and customize the lead contact form better.

Ezekiel
Ezekiel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

LocallyHost.Com use of HoneyBook

It enables us to create, send and manage contracts, invoicing and billing like no platform we have ever used

Easily sending out contracts and enabling the clients to sign them electronically

The cost of transitions when collecting online payments from clients

Docusign

Warum HoneyBook gewählt wurde

We stopped using QuickBooks Online to send out invoices as we couldn't use it to sign documents electronically

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

We used DocuSign for some time and stopped because HoneyBook provides significantly more value
Carlos
Carlos

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

A must for busy event people

Customer service is great, they get back to asap and help you with anything.

Automating my payments and collecting for me. Using the app i don't have to be in front of a computer to check on customers contracts.

no scheduling within the software in which I heard they were working on this. The ability to add someone that works for you and not see contract just logistics.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

I was on the forefront of it and they walked me into it , I don't think there were many alternatives as there is now

Antwort von HoneyBook

Happy to hear you are enjoying the HB app Carlos! Please keep an ear out shortly for more news on exciting up coming features!

Beantwortet am 15.11.2019
Lindsey
Lindsey
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.3.2022

A tool to check off multiple boxes

Overall I love Honeybook. I signed up when there was a super good deal but when it came time to renew, it was an easy choice to keep going with it. I use it to ease my new client onboarding and that alone is well worth it. All the other features are just a bonus.

I like that it gives me the ability to have multiple tools within one software. I don't need an extra scheduling tool, I don't need a CRM, I don't need an invoicing tool, I don't need a form builder for my website. Honeybook handles all of those things for me which makes it really simple to keep it all in one place.

Some things aren't really intuitive so I have to use the help resources or ask customer support for help in figuring things out. The great thing is that the support team is really easy to chat with and makes things really simple.

Casey

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Shelbye

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

The easiest way to get paid fast!

My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

After looking into many different options (I don’t even remember all of them) we chose HoneyBook because of: 1. It’s UX design. It was very easy to navigate and use for both us as the admins and the customer. 2. The process of receiving payments was so simple. 3. The template creation which eliminated customizing every single contract manually. 4. The app!
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

HoneyBook is the right CRM for you!

I love HoneyBook. I have looked at switching just because I’m interested in seeing what else is available & how they compare, but I think my loyalty & the overall satisfaction with HoneyBook will keep me here!

HoneyBook just overall has so many great features that will help you run & maintain your business every day. During the onset of Covid & with so many of us experiencing cancellations & such, they were the only CRM I knew of that rolled out any help with legal documents to help you convey the right words to your clients to not only help you stay level headed & in charge of your business, but also helped your clients realize that cancelling should be a last resort & that we business owners are here for them!
I am also a big fan of most all of the templates that they provide for you to help set your business up for success! Aaaand in the Winter, I love the little Snowman icon that sips hot cocoa & makes the computer screen be a wintery scene. Adorable!
HoneyBook is very easy to use, & their customer service & tech departments are da bomb!

The only things I wish that HoneyBook would improve on the most would be trying different variations with the project pipeline, with adding more availability or being able to choose between pipelines for different project types, & working out some kinks with the scheduling system between what we intend for clients to see in availability & what they actually see; & for the client to be able to go in & change their selection of date & time immediately afterwards & up to half an hour later.

Janelle
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 9.8.2020

Organize My Squirrel Brain

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Kaycee
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

Honeybook is a game-changer for Service Oriented Small-Businesses

The biggest problem that I've struggled with since launching my business is obtaining payment in a timely fashion. Honeybook totally fixed that problem for me. I don't have to give a laundry-list of payment methods or pay for additional payment services, wait around for physical checks, or process e-checks. My customers just plop in their card information and then it hits my bank account.

SO. NICE.

Honeybook took my booking process to a massively higher level of success. My contracts are all signed, and invoices are paid before I even start designing. I walk my customers through the process and we discuss TAT and rates, next steps, and then I kick them over the Proposal with the same details we discussed during the sale.

With other software I've struggled to receive timely payments, or contract signatures.

Not anymore!

The contract templates are pretty limited to social media management and marketing ops. I think that every business needs their own contracts, period, but it would be nice to have a better starting place for other service providers.

Additionally, the emails that Honeybook kicks out for proposals, payments, contracts and the like have reportedly found their way to many of my customer's spam box. I just warn them ahead of time, but it's not super reassuring to some more leery customers.

Duane

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Honeybook just works!

I am very happy with the software.

I really like how seamless, intuitive, and robust honeybook is. I like how it keeps me on track and integrates with calendars, emails, and helps my clients stay organized.

Some of the features I would like to see in the future would be the ability to integrate a "store"-like function directly into the crm. I would like my clients to be able to choose from options that I offer and those choices to become a proposal or invoice.

Rae

Bewertet am 25.6.2021

Best CRM!

Honeybook has given me the confidence to run my business like a boss. When I send clients proposal, contacts and invoices I look and feel professional. The user interface is clean, easy to use and navigate.

I really like how well thought out everything is. Honeybook meets my business needs on multiple levels. It's given my business the structure that it needed. My business looks good every step of the way with custom brochures, questionnaire and well drafted contracts. I started using Honeybook at the start of the pandemic and was amazed at the customer service. Honeybook stepped in to provide it's community with webinars and resources on how each business could navigate the pandemic. They went above and beyond and for that I am grateful.

I have nothing bad to say about Honeybook

Bray

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

Best Business Decision we have made

Great! Fabulous! Wonderful! Customer Service is awesome and the website is NEVER Down. I have business friends that are always complaining about their systems not working. We can't say that about Honeybook. Reliability is HUGE in the profession. It's very reliable!

We can conduct all of the business we need to within one software. We can create contracts, get them signed and get paid, all within HoneyBook. Our team can communicate with clients straight from HoneyBook. It will even allow us to communicate from emails within the website. Love it! Makes our jobs so much easier. It allows our creatives to create and not have to worry about all of the details associated with the business practice.

We don't have any complaints. We book 40ish weddings a year and I strongly believe HoneyBook pushed us up to the next level with professionalism.

Jordyn
Jordyn
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

How to keep organized while running a business

From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

Mohamed
Mohamed
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

I am very satisfied about HoneyBook because it has helped me to grow my online business.

Overall I am very satisfied about HoneyBook's interface and client management system.

HoneyBook is an excellent business partner for client management, thank you very much !

So far i am very satisfied about all the feature from HoneyBook. Thank you !

monday.com

A friend recommendation.

Docusign und QuickBooks Enterprise

A friend recommendation.
Jennie

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Honeybook Is Amazing!

I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

Anna

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

I couldn’t run my business without it

I’ve never had any issues. I tell all of my wedding vendors friends about how much I love it! I’ve had one sign up through my code so far and I made $200!

I love the pre made templates, it makes answering emails and creating files for my clients extremely easy and cuts my time down. Before using HoneyBook, I was going crazy managing all my weddings and searching for certain correspondence from a certain bride, I was sometimes mixing up dates and losing certain files all together. I love being able to pull up my bride’s file and having all of our correspondence in one place, along with all of my files for them.

I wish there were more options for the pre made templates, that we can title and choose from. For now, I can only make the one follow up email. There are others that I would like to make. Also, I wish I could change the body of the email and it would save it to how I would like to word it. For now, I have to change some wording around every time I send out files to my potential clients. I also really would like to be able to make a timeline through HoneyBook. For now I have to create it in another space and email it separately to my client. It would be nice to have it all under the same file, especially with handling so many brides and weddings.

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

HoneyBook review by Jen

Considering how well most of the experience went, I would recommend HB.

Hand off booking to HoneyBook. They have several automated services that keep business on track even if you've gone off the rails for a moment.. (l.o.l.)We came to Honeybook because I'd heard great reviews of their contracts, I wasn't disappointed at all. Easy peasy.

While HB shined in some ways, I guess it just wasn't what I expected in others. Payments lagged behind.

Event Booking Engines

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

HoneyBook Review

Overall, my experience with HoneyBook was positive. The platform streamlined my client management processes and helped me stay organized and efficient. The ability to centralize all client interactions, from initial inquiry to final payment, in one place was a game-changer. The platform's user-friendly interface and customizable templates allowed me to create professional proposals and streamline my workflow. While the reporting and analytics capabilities were somewhat limited, the overall experience with HoneyBook was excellent, empowering me to deliver a seamless client experience and grow my business effectively.

One of the things I liked most about HoneyBook was its all-in-one platform for managing client interactions and business processes. The ability to streamline and automate tasks such as client communication, project management, invoicing, and contracts was incredibly valuable. The intuitive interface and customizable templates made it easy to create professional-looking proposals and streamline my workflow. Additionally, the collaborative features, such as the ability to share files and communicate with clients in real-time, enhanced the overall client experience.

While HoneyBook had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited reporting and analytics capabilities. The platform provided basic insights into my business metrics, such as income and project status, but I would have appreciated more in-depth reporting and analytics features. It would be beneficial to have access to more comprehensive data and visualizations to gain a deeper understanding of my business performance and make data-driven decisions.

Marian
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 3.6.2019

I couldn't live without HoneyBook

I use Honeybook to communicate with my clients from day1, I use it to send proposals, service brochures, drafts of projects, invoices. I use it as my overall project management system to make sure I'm on top of everything and I use it manage my expenses.

HoneyBook saves me mountains of time by organizing all of my projects in one place, and allowing me to to track every detail of each project in an organized and easy way. This was the only system I could find that would allow me to communicate with clients, send proposals, attachments, contracts (that can be signed!), collect payments, track tasks and project phases, and manage all of my expenses in the same place. It's so intuitive and the HoneyBook team is incredibly available and helpful.

The ONLY things I dislike about the software are very minor. I wish that I could customize the project phases more, I wish that I had a live stop/start time tracking feature, I wish that I could customize the wording of my payment reminders, I wish that I could send an invoice from a proposal without duplicating the payment in the project (clients ask for that for their records), and I wish there was an iPad app.

614 Bewertungen