Bizzabo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Bizzabo

Bizzabo ist eine cloudbasierte Eventmanagementlösung, die auf die Bedürfnisse professioneller Veranstaltungsplaner wie Konferenz- und Firmenveranstaltungsplaner zugeschnitten ist. Bizzabo bietet Eventmanagementfunktionen wie...

4,3
4,1
4,4
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Bizzabo durchsuchen

133 von 133 Bewertungen
  • Branche: internationale Angelegenheiten

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Bizzabo provides a fantastic experience both to market your event and to facilitate networking

The easy to use solution suite to organize an event (from website to ticketing): it is very user friendly and has the features you need to market efficiently the event (website, newsletter, email, contact database) and to manage it (registration, ticketing).
The networking platform was a great feature: People could see who was attending, started conversations before the event and scheduled their meeting. A lot of the interactions that happened onsite was prepped by the software solution.
Finally customer support was excellent.

We had an issue with displaying the pictures and the bio of the participants but it was resolved by the customer support team.
We also had an issue with our message coming out of the Bizzabo being identified as spam by some of our recipients.

Shirli
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

Great event platform

This platform to fits all of my needs for the annual conference I plan and execute. This is my 5th year using Bizzabo and I am constantly approached by the competitors, but I can plan my budget around the cost and not worry or be surprised by hidden fees and services. I will continue to be a fan of Bizzabo.

As a corporate event planner, I find this platform easy to use, has beautiful design options I can work around to make my website pop. I love the ease of use and technical support when needed. I am constantly approached by the competitors, but I can plan my budget around the cost and not worry or be surprised by hidden fees and services.

There is very little to complain about, the only thing I would love to see, is an option or link to pay later via credit card.

Cvent Event Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bizzabo

The website had to be designed by their support, the look and feel was not what I wanted. They charge for a dedicated acct. manager and for every service, there are additional fees.
Casey
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Enjoy Bizzabo, but every platform has it querks

I am pleased with the company - we have signed on for another 2-years. I hope there are some major improvements to the streaming capabilities and polling/survey integration in the next few years that we can benefit from.

The customer service we have received is wonderful. It feels like they are ontop of helping us solve most of our problems. The price for the product also allows us to use globally without worrying about going over on usage. I like that I am not limited by log-ins which help my team to be able to all be in the platform and others within our marketing team as well.

The streaming platforms - each one is missing key features. Uploading videos, uploading a power point that allows any speaker to transition rather than just the one who uploaded. Surveys and polls not being directly in the platform almost make them useless to us - our previous platform had them pop-up right after a session which increased responses. Limitations on template features are frustrating when we are trying to create templates.

Zoom Workplace und Cvent Event Management

Warum Bizzabo gewählt wurde

Pricing within ON24 and virtual events were not very smooth in ON24 - but webinars did work better.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ON24

Pricing and features

Die besten Alternativen zu Bizzabo

Masud

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

Everything You Need For Event Planning and Management

I like that Bizzabo makes event management easy
Everything from booking payment and marketing events is made easy by Bizzabo
The software comes with great video conferencing features

All about Bizzabo has been smooth and no issues at all.

Emily
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Our worldwide event management system

Bizzabo's robust capabilities but simple UX make it accessible for all event management teams. We are able to launch event websites in minutes by repurposing templates from past events. Their end-to-end solution means that we keep everything on one platform -- from point of sale to post-event communications and everything in between. Some of the my favorite features are are:

Agenda Capabilities: Hybrid, on demand, virtual, and in-person options that works with third party streaming

Website Builder: Drag and drop builder that also allows for HTML customization for advanced teams

Registration Management: Easy list management with Stripe integration for payments

We use Bizzabo to run our virtual and in-person events across the world.

Looking forward to platform updates in the areas of attendee networking + engagement.

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Robust event platform, great customer experience.

We were using multiple platforms to run our events, leading to more time-consuming steps in transferring information between them and losing quality along the way. Bizzabo has pretty much everything in the same platform, making it a lot easier to run an event seemlessly. They also have a lot of integrations so we can still use platforms that we need to.

They have considered nearly every aspect of event experience and included it into the platform design. It is extremely versatile to meet a variety of event needs and their highly attentive customer success team is quick to build a custom workaround if needed. Easy to use whether you know code or not. Their knowledge library is robust and has answers for majority of inquiries that pop up when exploring the platform.

It can take a while to learn all the capabilities of the platform, but their support team and library is quite helpful here. I do wish their support chat was faster and a bit more knowledgable about the platform.

Dora
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.12.2021

Solid virtual event product

Overall it's a solid product that is comparable with other high-end virtual event software.

Easy to build a nice-looking website with multiple pages & registration even if you don't have coding/HTML experience. Customer support via email was quite responsive and generally helpful. My organization is required to use Zoom for virtual meetings and Bizzabo allowed a seamless one-click experience into our Zoom sessions from the website agenda, which provided us with much easier to use attendance data than in Zoom. The software is comprehensive and honestly provides pretty much everything you'll need for virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. The customer help site (Bizzaknowledge) had a cool upvote feature for users to support each other in getting new feature requests noticed.

Customer support was always great but it'd be nice to have a chat feature on the Bizzabo site, or even easy to use documentation on their customer help site. Our attendees in China were unable to register for our event, so it would be nice for this to be available there as well. Would sometimes experience small, random glitches; for example, with the native comms/campaign manager, where our branded colors would sometimes just not work in some emails - ultimately with no solution from customer service.

Stova, EventsAIR und Cvent Event Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bizzabo

Offered more features than the others for the price point.
Kristen

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

Best Event Management Software on the Market

Overall, I have had a great experience using Bizzabo and working with their team to build our custom app. Their support team is also great.

Bizzabo is exceptionally user-friendly. The platform is easy to use and makes life as an event planner much more manageable. The reports and analytics are transparent, and exporting necessary data is seamless.

The Bizzabo website editor could be more customizable. I also do not like that push notifications cannot be edited. If you have a typo, you have to delete the notification and re-create it. However, Bizzabo continues to update the platform and adds more features, so I think this will be fixed soon.

Stova und Cvent Event Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bizzabo

Bizzabo is more user-friendly and offers way more features at a better price point than the other products I reviewed. The widgets and app are also clean and nicely designed.
Emma

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Bizzabo from an EO's POV

Happy with the product, customer team are nice but not based in Asia and turn around time can be slow which causes problems when onsite with an event.

easy to use and set up from marketing, to registration to event communication and information.

turn around on getting fixes for programming bugs is very slow and sometimes not possible for some critical errors eg. if a speaker has changed jobs since they spoke at your previous event, the system will pull their old job and not dynamically update so they are listed incorrectly.

• Branche: Sport
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

An always growing product that's a game changer for virtual and hybrid events

Bizzabo has helped us elevate our virtual events big-time and gives us the opportunity to really analyze each specific registrant/attendee.

I love the flexibility of the software. For one event, we can use our own website and embed the necessary components, but for other events, we can use Bizzabo's tools to completely create the event within Bizzabo. We've been able to integrate with Marketo to keep our customer communications consistent with other campaigns. So the flexibility has been the biggest win.

It can be tricky for attendees to understand where to go to watch sessions.

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Great website builder, but some issues

In a word, mixed. We have been with Bizzabo for several years, and have experienced a variety of issues, however the majority of these have now been resolved, but we have still seen some pop up. Customer Support are always quick to respond and help where thy can.

Website builder, drag and drop functionality is easy to use. Can be extended with CSS and JavaScript to create great looking and very functional events, but with some limitations

Innovation is a bit behind the curve, and there are some technical difficulties occasionally which have impacted our events, as well as reporting not being quite as effective as I would like

Dilia

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

great product

great and smooth

the team is highly responsive and very supportive with customizations

some features we would love to have - more felixibility with customization on the the agenda and homepages/ better system for duplicating sponsors so we dont have to enter that in manually each time if multiple pages have similar content

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 22.10.2023

Bizzabo for Events Management

I would say we are happy customers

It is an easy to use platform, we use for our website and registration links for all events. The ease of use is great as well as the ability to change quickly if needed.

We cannot customize as I would like and also the onsite delivery and support could be better.

Katy
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Bizzabo is a great event platform that is easy to use

Our model is to hold in person educational events, and when they all got canceled in 2020 we needed a backup. Bizzabo was easy to learn, easy to use, and helped us get back to educating folks like we want to.

What I like most is how easy the software is to use, it is intuitive and our attendees enjoy the platform

Setting up virtual exhibit booths with workarounds, we wish there were a more straightforward option.

Leo
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital

Bewertet am 21.1.2024

Bizzabo: A good event management platform

Bizzabo has a number of excellent features, the main one being allowing for a custom payment processor (meaning they don't force you to use Stripe). Ticketing, registration, agenda embeds onto our website was easy and the embeds themselves are high quality and highly customizable.

Ticketing is quite restrictive, not giving too much flexibility for ticket add-ons, and promo codes are quite rigid as well.

Ifat
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

2nd year with bizzabo

Great platform, full suite solutions, Very easy to use, great support service.

1. Easy to use - Bizzabo includes many useful features that simplify the usage for the event organizer.
2. Website Template – Bizzabo has good looking and clean website templates
3. This is our 2nd event – so the ability to duplicate events was a time saver.
4. Customer support is very good – Bizzabo support help as also by email and also by phone – Yaniv has been working with us so many times and spend a lot of time and effort to solve issues.
5. Account Manager – the account manager (Adam) helped us to build the event and to learn the best practices. He was available to us any time we needed!
6. Traning and Marketing – Bizzabo have lots of training session, blog, facebook community that help to optimize the marketing plan for the event.
7. Upgrading – Bizzabo keep upgrade the looks of the website and the mobile app. they developing more features to be one step before others.

Overall the expertise was great, we faced some issues with the registration process, it was a little cumbersome, but we solved it.

Szilvia
Szilvia
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 4.9.2018

The right tool for event organization

- easy handling, customer-friendly platform
- website editor & mobile app
- quick and high-level assistance of customer support
- what is important in organizing and executing a successful event (setting up an event website, communication with potential attendees, building a community, managing registration, etc) are easy to accomplish and require less efforts from human resources thanks to this amazing software/tool/platform
- continuous improvement of its features

Obviously, there are some limitations in the customization of some elements, as in most of the softwares/tools. However, I have a very good experience with the customer support at Bizzabo, as in such cases they offered some alternative ways to find a solution to my problem/issue, etc. They have never left me alone with unsolved issues, and I really appreciate their quick and high-level support and assistance.

Alvaro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

Bizzabo makes my events management easy

The platform is user-friendly, it has a lot of features to cover most of your needs when it comes to event organisation and the customer support is responsive and friendly. They keep improving their service and keep listening any feedback you can provide. I'm excited to work closer together and keep growing.

I couldn't really mention anything, I'm very satisfied.

Sudhanshu
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

Great platform for your event needs

Impressed and look forward to future engagements.

Its Customer centred approach and design.

Nothing in particular, we've had a really comfortable time with them thus far.

Eef
Eef
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

Excellent tool

It is a complete system. Finance, planning, website and App! What more do you want?

User friendly and a great back office system. I use it now for 2 years and it makes our work as congress organizer easy.

Sometimes they let their IT people design the system. But they are not congress organizers

james

Bewertet am 28.7.2015

We want this to be all it claims to be

So far a unique platform. We wanted to integrate our CRM, Marketing emails, websites, ticketing and get a event app. Bizzabo ticked all of the boxes in theory.

However having used some of the features such as CRM and Marketing, think its more appropriate that they do not use the term " CRM " as its a contact database only. There are no CRM functions.
The real downside to this is the marketing emails element- you can send emails and upload lists but you cannot export or see who is opening/clicking or unsubscribing. Any event organiser requires this - it is a core need and makes you wonder if they really understand their customers market.

If you need a website and ticketing and a App, they seem good at this. They are also good at developing new elements for you on the spot - which is incredibly helpful but also makes you feel like the offering isnt quite finished and their clients are a testing bed to identify and create features that should have been there in the first place.

We would like to see this work and support innovation. None the less without facilitating the core needs of a organiser from a marketing and CRM side, the price tag is unjustifiable and the advertising misleading until those features are fully implemented.

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Bizzabo is continuously improving

Bizzabo works well for our event needs. The company is becoming much more adaptable and taking on client feedback to improve the site functionality. Customer service has also improved with good communication to help support us.

Customer support has improved greatly over the last year, with much faster responses to issues and queries.

Flexibility of the site - which is something I know Bizzabo are working on

Stella
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.8.2017

Great help for planning and executing our first event!

The team at Bizzabo was always very helpful and supported us a lot (They also understand the value of good customer service, which is a big reason we're with them!).
We used the software for our ticketing system, the organization of attendee data and emails.
The landing pages have a great look and feel with easy backend editing and tracking capabilities. We really liked the simplicity and ease that it provides to help our attendees network.

We needed to purchase another software/hardware for the event to give our tickets out as badges.
We mentioned this point to Bizzabo and they explained that their already working on cooperations to make the experience as a consumer even more easier.

Anna
  • Branche: Politische Organisation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Bizzabo

Good

Easy to see when a contact has attended multiple events.

Difficulty with reporting, instead of downloading registration reports they are sent to your email which is inconvenient when they go to spam, etc.

Kaylee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

Overall OK

Many features are available and keep upgrading

Not so user friendly, bit confusing and not so straight forward especially when it comes to exporting the registration list.

133 Bewertungen