GoTo Webinar Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über GoTo Webinar

GoToWebinar ist ein Webinar- und Webcast-Tool, das Unternehmen aller Größenordnungen bei der Verwaltung von Online-Konferenzen und der Interaktion mit Kunden unterstützen soll. Die Plattform ermöglicht es Fachleuten, Leads zu...

4,3

Peace
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

GoTo webinar app review

The on-demand feature was everything for me as it increased my reach, boosted my ROI as I've been able to convert my live webinars into contents that are reusable.I enjoyed the experience, it was worth the money.

The download and setting up was quite easy.The interface is amazing. There was not much lagging. The customer service was very responsive. Registration customization was easy and I like the features. The audio and video quality was good. I also love the on-demand feature, it increased my reach and ROI.

The basic version didn't have everything I needed,like more participants. The premium is a little high, you know. Without a very strong internet connection, it would lag and with bad webinar performance. The interface can still be worked on. Integration with eventzilla was quite easy.

Zoom Workplace

Warum GoTo Webinar gewählt wurde

I couldn't take in more than 26 participants and I wanted to expand my reach.

GoTo Meeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

It was not so expensive and I had a very good experience and turnout after using it
Yogendra
Yogendra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Very good software for hosting Webinars or Presentations for larger audiance

This is a great software even for large organizations. We all love it.

1. Our company uses GotoWebinar for hosting quarterly update calls and all hands meetings
2. It is a slick application that has useful features such as muting or unmuting all or few.
3. Attendees can virtually raise hands in the app by pressing a button when they are muted by organizer and when they want to speak.
4. Users can send private messages to one another or can send group messages or broadcast messages to everyone.
5. It has screen sharing and Video camera option too.
6. It has lot of toll free and local numbers from almost all of the countries to dial in
7. Phone app is equally great to dial in and has a calling ability as well.
8. No need of hosting this software in local premises. It is available as a software service.

I have no complaints about this software.

Kat
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Utterly Disappointed and Let Down By GoToWebinar

user friendly, like the analytics and reporting

GoToWebinar has let us down time and time again when calling into the customer service line. We receive information that ends up being incorrect. Previous experiences include video recordings lot playing and recordings disappearing. The most recent and most upsetting, particularly in the times we are in, is with a webinar we hosted on the CARES Act yesterday (Wed). We had almost 1,500 registrants. My team called in on Monday to verify our package and limit we have available to specifically avoid people not being able to get into such an important webinar. We were told we had a limit of 5,000 attendees. That was specifically asked. We reassured our Board and Executive team with this info, which we trusted since it came straight from the source. Day of the webinar, we had a max of 501 and several hundred people were unable to join. Finally speaking with a friendly rep today I learned that we were misinformed by the GoToWebinar representative on Monday and that since it shows the max attendee number on the general pricing page online GoToWebinar chooses not to take responsibility. This is so disappointing how little care is shown, as mentioned, particularly in these times. Folks livelihoods are in the mix and all GoToWebinar can say is "Sorry, info is on our website". Where is customer service and trying to mitigate a situation? We will have to look elsewhere for another product as we cannot continue to support a company with so little regard for people in need of help.

Die besten Alternativen zu GoTo Webinar

Alvaro
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

Goto Webinar review

Our overall experience was very good and we recommend it.

It was our first contact with distance learning so it was very useful because of the possibilities that it gives.

Maybe it was a little expensive for our startup business

Ganapathy
Ganapathy
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

GoToWebinar: User review

I attend/host both professional and personal webinars (e.g. business conferences & family reunions) using this software and I have yet to be disappointed by poor performance.

This is both a secure & efficient software to reach a vast audience anywhere in the world especially in the COVID-19 times that we currently live in. I love the high quality of both audio & video using this software every time I attend a webinar.

Some users have mentioned that it works better with some Internet browsers than others but I have at least 3 different browsers on my Windows 10 laptop and they all work just fine with this software. Perhaps it is specific to a Windows 7 or Mac issue?

Ashwinkumar
Ashwinkumar
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

best in class webinar app

fine , fantastic and satisfactory in all sense. I would industry uses to give a try and the audio video options will leave you wanting for more. It has a seamless and friendly functionality to most needs for online webinars

automated webinar is a great function for people joining across departments ; also on demand webinars is an icing on the cake and are functional features to relay upon. Makes scheduling a primary app to be used for. I would goto this app ever

it lacks unique contact list, in some cases this is a troublesome job, but otherwise rest for me and a multi-tasker for me is all ok

Alice
Alice
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Good product for online conferences

I like GoToWebinar for its easiness of deployment and the possibility to connect larger groups of people than other softwares for distant learning. I'd recommend it to anyone needing a reliant application for screen sharing and videoconferencing.

The software is easy to use and you can immediately use it after launching. It allows a large number of participants to follow the same event and contact the moderator through the chat without interrupting the conference itself. Great customer support.

Sometimes screensharing is not livestreaming but this can be due to the poor internet connection of the attendees. Also mic features could be improved.

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

Good flexible solution

does the job for us although the pricing could be a bit more convenient

Also it would be nice if we didn't have to download a software for most to jump on our webinars

Works well and doesn't crash unlike others. They've been around for a while and compared to the others they're quite quality

Price point. Although we started using it but it would be nice if they offered a cheaper tier

We pay for it but they may get competition soon

WebinarNinja

WebinarNinja

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

Seemed more thorough and complete despite not having the sexiest ui
Sheree
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Go To Meeting Is a Great Product

Go To Meeting is a great software that can be used for Board Meeting as well as interviewing candidates for a job opening.

The Ease of Use.
Sound Quality was great.

I do not have any cons with this product.

Zoom Workplace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

We felt Go To Meeting was easier to use and was less expensive.
Alhassan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 3.9.2023

Very important application

Easy to use, simple, any one can use without any previous learning

Mandatory application for every one working in medical field,easy to use

Nothing at all, i like it so much, and highly recommend it

Kira
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Good Webinar platform!

Overall this is a good webinar, conference, and virtual classroom tool. My experience was positive and although the price wasn't ideal I am satisfied with the value for money.

I love the teaching and training features like virtual classroom, Q&A, and polling. I like the webinar templates and scheduling feature. The control settings are useful.
The audio and video are both high quality and reliable, I don't worry about miscommunication.
Easily integrated with other products.
It's great for presentations and includes screen sharing!

There are no free versions and the cheapest plan only allows for 100 attendees.
One of the more frustrating cons is that for a participant to share video they must be added as a host. I have also experienced issues when using the scheduling feature at times.

EasyWebinar und WebinarGeek

Warum GoTo Webinar gewählt wurde

Zoom did not meet our needs

Zoom Events and Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

My positive experience with other GoTo products
Prasad

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

reliable and feature rich solution

Overall the product is excellent and i would recommend anyone seeking a top notch customer experience and webinar platform.

The interface is user friendly and controlls are very easay to find both for the host and audience. The dashboard shares a convenient overview of upcoming webinars and manage multiple events effectively. The audio and video quality is excellent thus enhancing the customer experience.

social media integration feature would enhance the product. An interactive whiteboard would be a next required feature.

Sean
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

The best webinar platform we've used so far

Gotowebinar lets you do everything that a webinar provider SHOULD let you do.

1. Let's start at signup: When you create a registration form for a webinar, it automatically includes the time & date of the event, with an option to convert those to the registrant's local time (& date). This is something that ANY webinar host could do, but believe me, not all do.
2. The layout is intuitive & easy to use, both at the scheduling & execution stages. SO much easier to do, and easier on the eye, than other services we've used.
3. It's easy to add downloadable files. Again, this is something every provider should do, but I don't know; maybe some have higher standards of what's "easy"?
4. No-fuss, no-bugs recording.

We give certificates of completion to our webinars' attendees. I found the export files of these attendees a little harder to work with than other providers'.

BHAVIK

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

Great Tool to conduct online Webinars

My overall experience with GoToWebinar has been really satisfactory and it has been a good experience. The audio and video quality is good and the provided controls is also very useful. Some issues with mobile apps can be resolved and the overall sign in process can be improved.

The thing I liked the most about GoToWebinar is the audience monitoring. It helps in strict moderating of webinar audience and provides wide range of services to monitor and moderate audience. Also, the availability on all major platforms is a real plus.

The thing I like the least about GoToWebinar is the settings panel. Settings panel in GoToWebinar is really complex and sometimes it includes lot of efforts in finding the required settings.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

Best Webinar Hosting Tool

I have been using GoToWebinar from the past 2 years and 5 months as the results-driven extraordinary when it seems after the webinar host. We nearly run 5-10 webinars per months both internal and external upon different technologies related, event s related, social awareness related as we can see our business growth with an outstanding performance each quarter with the help of GoToWebinar Tool. We can even schedule a webinar and after hosting it, we can even have a recording of it and can also rerecord if it'ds needed multiple times. GoToWebinar Tool do have an inbuilt dashboard and analytics which we help us in generating reports upon various features like Attendees Count, Registrants, Their sources of joining a webinar and lot more analytics and reports that we can generate with the help of GoToWebinar Tool :)

The most I like in GoToWebinar Tool is:
1. We can host webinars easily with a single click
2. We can also have automated templates which we can send it to all registrants
3. We can also send reminder emails to all registrants and attendees
4. We can track individual webinar analytics and can generate reports based on that
5. We can also do the practice (Dry run) before going live with the webinar so as to check the webinar goes smoothly
6. We can record the live webinar and can have a copy of it stored in webinar dashboard in this GoToWebinar Tool
7. We can re-record hosted webinar if in case there are any necessary changes that can be implemented

There are no cons about GoToWebinar Tool at present as I'm totally satisfied with it completely :)

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

Webinar - tool which is not user-friendly all the time.

- We can invite more people to join a live webinar before start the meeting.
- It is vet easy to connect to webinar meeting. With a few simple clicks from an email we can connect to meeting without any interference and hurdles in between.
- With the good speed of internet connection you can have a video with good call quality and clear vision.
- You can record the session too for future use and train more people with the same recording without repeating those things twice.
- Good software to conduct remote meetings with geographically distant colleagues.
- We can share screen too, so that other people will get more idea about what we want them to understand.
- You can transfer the rights of sharing of the screen too.
- you can submit the feedback after end of meeting for better improvements.

- This platform stuck and freeze more often compare to other remote meeting tools.
- If you do not have an accurate internet connection, then there is no use of this tool.
- The incident had happened to us that we were around 10 people in a meeting and not a single person was able to hear another person’s voice. Even after login and logout several times in tool. At last we had to switch that meets on another tool.
- We have to wait outside the main meeting page if the organizer is late.

Wambui
Wambui
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

Simplicity at the very best. GoTo Webinar is very ideal for online events.

The experience has been super amazing just to say the least. We found a safe and reliable virtual room where we can always go to when facilitating our online events and webinars. It makes it easy for us to host public awareness campaigns virtually to educate and talk to the public about issues concerning hygiene and sanitation.

We appreciate GoTo Webinar a lot in our organization for the excellent services it offers us when facilitating online events and webinars. It is easy to use and we have never struggled to host and attend events with it. We also appreciate how it allows us to have lively events by making it easy for us to interact and engage with the audience. Plus GoTo Webinar is very good at giving information and conversations the security and privacy required to meet our security compliance guidelines.

GoTo Webinar has a been a key and very reliable solution for us and all i have seen with it is pure class. Nothing to complain at all.

Justinas
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 4.2.2023

Very useful tool with fast support team and more..

This platform, which is excellent for one-on-one meetings and webinars, comes highly recommended. It's simple to use and performs admirably on all gadgets. Even the least technically savvy folks quickly pick up how to use it. Additionally, Clickmeeting offers excellent technical support. All errors are quickly fixed, and we are informed as customers of any unfavorable occurrences.

It provides all the functions you require, is well-designed, and is intuitive. I also value their assistance and the range of manuals they provide because they make online sessions more formal.

Timothy
Timothy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

GoTo Webinar is Unmatched, the Leader!

I use it for meetings and training for my agents, I like GoTo Webinar as I’m able to share my screens when am training online and it’s easy for my agents to learn as the watch what I’m training. Recording feature is a brilliant idea especially when you wan to keep records or share with those colleagues or friends who didn’t make it to join the meeting, this helps make sure no one misses on anything. It can accommodate a large number of attendees unlike some competitors. It’s user friendly and self explanatory, no need for training, language used is clear for Al to comprehend. Customer services is prompt and dedicated to offer any assistance and to leave you satisfied. Great quality audio and video. We’re able to schedule many Webinars at the same time and it’s unlimited per month. Chat box option helps those who don’t wish to talk air their views on the chat space where everyone else can read.

It’s brilliant, reliable. Efficient and effective. No challenges experienced, try it and you’ll like it

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

A reliable tool to deliver live webinars and trainings

We use it for training, remote team meetings, conference calls, and deliverable presentation to our clients.

GoToWebinar is one of the most widely used tools for live webinars, to deliver online training, product demos, live streams, and online meetings. It is easy to use and has a simple and intuitive user interface. It works via an app or can be directly accessed via a web browser without downloading any app. Multistreaming, option to enable/disable microphone of the audiences, meeting recording, screen presentation, noise reduction, and voice clarity are some of the features I really like. These features play a vital role when you have to deliver training to a huge audience. GoToWebinar Mobile app is really helpful in scenarios where your traveling and you need to attend training. Voice clarity is excellent.

GoToWebinar is a reliable tool and I didn’t find any limitations. You would observe some lag in a video presentation if you are on a slow internet connection.

keith
keith
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

My go to videoconferencing tool

I love how it’s easy to download and use. The video and audio quality is HD, very audible and clear. Very easy to switch between desktop and mobile app. GoTo Webinar is very suitable for holding conferences and online courses for large groups as it’s able to accommodate large numbers, and also at the end of the training asks for polls and comments which are very handy to know about the engagement, where to improve etc. Fairly priced. Customized registration forms is very effective. The panelist is able to engage the audience with questions, also mute the audience to make sure there is conducive environment for the meeting. The audience who wish to speak are able to raise the hands up to be unmuted

Brilliant tool. I highly recommended to all formal and informal users

Leonard
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

Hosting seminars made easy

GoToWebinar is a fantastic service if you're looking to present to a large group of people. You have the ability for your clients to interact with the seminar in the event that you want to make sure your employees attend the meeting. I have never had a GoToWebinar disconnect from the internet, even very poor connections can handle GoToWebinar. I have setup and hosted many different seminars and GoToWebinar has to be at the top of my list.

My cons come from troubleshooting GoToWebinars inside a restricted network. More than likely you'll have to make sure all your users can run GoToWebinar on their computers/laptops. This can raise questions if you're monitoring what sites are whitelisted on your network. There was also a big limitation on users accessing GoToWebinar with Group Policy restrictions. The launcher will more than likely trigger your policy if you limit the programs your employees are allowed to run. This only applies to users who run the software while on the domain. Otherwise GoToWebinar is a fantastic service.

Jimmy
Jimmy
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

GoTo Webinar Review, The Best Ever!

I’m out of words to describe my awesome experience. I am glad am one of many users who are beneficiaries of GoTo Webinar.

It’s easy to download and install. Video quality is in HD, very clear and audible. It holds large group of participants, very effective for conference and online training. After an online webinar or conference there’s a polls provision where the participants can leave comments. Attendance at meetings can be recorded. Very easy to schedule and join meetings, literally takes seconds. GoTo Webinar is compatible with all devices, smartphones, tablets etc hence also accessibility can be from any location provided there is network connectivity. It has a recording feature where we can store the recordings for future reference.

Pricing is a bit on a higher side but this is atleast compensated with the many brilliant features.

Naveen
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

Best among all to create and Manage online Webinars

The overall experience of using GotoWebinar was very good so far. With most of features provided in standard version itself, its value for money and trouble free software
Being an admin of tool, its easy to setup webinars and manage the sessions

1)Intuitive user interface with almost no learning required
2) Auto recording of all webinars/training's
3) Stable and reliable. Never encountered any issues so far
4) No user login required for attendee's
5) Create polls and survey questions to be asked during Webinar
6) Multiple speakers can be accommodated with quick switching
7) Meeting link sent to customers once they get registered.

Compared to the pros's the software offers, there are very few things which can be pointed such as
1) Chat window is small. Multiple lines of text entered or to be read needs scrolling
2) Notifications needs to be more highlighted

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

GoToWebinar

My overall experience with GoTo Webinar has been great, we have looked at alternatives in the past and while they are pretty competitive the GoTo/HubSpot level of integration has kept us around. The software has also undergone some recent upgrades which has also enhanced the UX significantly.

As a HubSpot user, the integration with our CRM is one of the best things about GoTo. Generating new leads and tracking them throughout the sales cycle is key to tracking ROI and this duo is great for that. It also allows us to connect to forms and lead capture popups so it's even easier to generate leads for webinars.

The platform itself also gives you a decent amount of analytics and insights into webinar engagement, easy access to recordings, etc.

The presenter control panel is a little archaic and not super intuitive but you get used to it over time. It would also be great if the Q&A section in this panel was also a little more user-friendly. It's not uncommon we have more than one person on the back end typing answers to questions/helping the presenter moderate so having a way to 'claim' or 'assign' an inbound question during a webinar would be very useful.

Zoom Events and Webinars, TwentyThree und GoTo Meeting