LiveWebinar Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über LiveWebinar

Live Webinar ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, die kleinen und großen Unternehmen bei der Bildschirmfreigabe, beim Live-Video-Streaming und der Aufzeichnung hilft. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören maßgeschneidertes Branding,...

Nutzerbewertungen zu LiveWebinar durchsuchen

172 von 172 Bewertungen
Eduardo
Eduardo

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

How I maintain high engagement with online video

First of all: the most important thing is that users don't have to download and install software to join a meeting. To me that has always been a deal breaker when using other platforms. Corporate users that didn't have permissions to install the client or even technically challenged people that didn't know how to install. That's not the case with Livewebinar. A simple link and that's it. Users are in the meeting.

The layouts are not the best. I know that Livewebinar has been improving on this. The other thing is that they still haven't delivered on the remote-control feature. Once this was promised but it is still in the works.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Eduardo! We really appreciate your feedback & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future.

Beantwortet am 10.12.2020
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Highly customizable and safe online meeting & webinar software

As a person who works mostly remotely and collaborates with people from all over the world, I appreciate the intuitiveness of this platform and security. I speak with clients about business strategies, so I want to be sure that my data is safe and that information wouldn't leak from our digital meeting. LiveWebinar is also highly customizable - I'm using a Business pricing plan currently with a few add-ons that I could pick from the list. Very handy and personalized software.

As a person who pays attention to time and money saving practices, I was amazed by the solutions offered by LiveWebinar. What I like the most is the possibility to divide a meeting into smaller conversations with breakout rooms and have control over each one as an administrator. From a marketing and sales perspective, I find also Call To Action very useful, as it helps me close deals and sell more during the webinars. I also like to prepare content in advance so an option of a library for videos, where I can save YouTube films and play them without switching the tabs is handy as well.

Compared to those which I used before, I don't think I see anything that should be radically changed. I don't have problems with online meetings, not live webinar content.

Zoom Workplace, Microsoft Teams, Zoom Events and Webinars und ClickMeeting

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

LiveWebinar has more marketing and business integrations, is safer, and allows you to make webinars as well as host online meetings. It's also customizable.

Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar offered more customization for a better price. Also choosing the pricing plan was more intuitive than in some other cases. I personally find it more secure than the other software systems too - and it's an important factor at my work. LiveWebinar also allowed me to host both - closed online meetings and broadcast live webinars externally.

Hello,

Thank you for 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate your backing & support. We are happy that you are enjoying our platform features and functionalities.

RTCLab Team

Beantwortet am 31.12.2020
Magda
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

Not bad but not good either

I was developed by a small team with a vision.

I've boght an ad-on that was underdeveloped and didn't work as it was supposed to. Never got my money back.

Die besten Alternativen zu LiveWebinar

Martin
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

All-in-one solution for out-of-the-box needs

I've been using LiveWebinar for team meetings and live-broadcasting. The software was not created for broadcasting live podcasts, but it works surprisingly well in that role and replaced my old icecast solution. I keep the LiveWebinar window embedded on my website when I broadcast. Embedding is a unique feature of this service, making communication with listeners/customer very easy, comfortable and pleasant solution.

LiveWebinar provides webinar/meetings room services that are most versatile on the market. You can broadcast from anything and listen on anything. The connections are reliable and stable, also have very little lag. Pro plan hits the perfect value/price ratio spot for most of the users. I've used the service for webinars, teem meetings and (surprisingly) real-time broadcasting, and as well as your connection is stable, the stability of the system is nearly perfect.

Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention. It was fixed eventually, so no harm done. But it is obvious that the company is pretty new in the market and it's learning. The team seems very enthusiastic though and willing to help.

There are some minor things in UI that could be improved. Q&A mode is fantastic and I used it often, but it's not so clear for a listener how to join the conversation. They are minor though and hopefully they will be fixed in time.

The quality of video is decent, but not impressive. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as it is perfectly balanced between bandwidth and quality. But if you need something really impressive, you may want to think twice. Also I wish the sound was stereo instead of mono, but in most cases mono is good enough.

There is not enough support for languages other than English. It is also expected to change in the future.

Zoho Meeting und Zoom Events and Webinars

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

Iceast is a really old internet broadcasting technology. It is very basic, not mobile-friendly and requires external tools for a full user experience. Technology is mature now and LiveWebinar takes advantage of it and does it well. Its features give much more comfortable and intimate experience for my listeners/viewers.

Zoho Meeting und Zoom Events and Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar works on anything without hassle, uses WebRTC, has great Q&A mode and very competitive price.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Martin! We really appreciate the backing & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Beantwortet am 2.3.2020
Keno

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Easy Webinars with LiveWebinar

I really love about the software that no download is needed on any side.
Neither on the host's side nor on the participant's side. That's a lot easier for everybody to participate in a Webinar hosted with LiveWebinar.
Another big PLUS is that the headquarters are based in Europe. Due to GDPR laws this is a big advantage over any other companies from the US.

Nothing I could think of at this moment.

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

I think that people should not be urged to download a software first to being able to participate in a webinar. That's why I made the switch to LiveWebinar.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

As I mentioned above people should be able to access webinars without any hassle. Installing a software can be a no go in many companies due to firewalls and admin rights. That's why LiveWebinar is a no brainer to me.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for your awesome review, Keno. We really love to get such feedback, cause happy customers is what makes us happy :)

Beantwortet am 21.2.2020
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

Simple webinar tool with lots of features available

Support has been wonderful - the few times I reached out. It's mostly been me asking how to do something I didn't know how to do or a feature request. In any case, they were quick to respond, helpful and friendly. Customer service means a lot, particularly for web apps / SaaS products!

LiveWebinar has a TON of features. It's really great to have so much at your disposal in a single tool. There's a convenient Instant Meeting feature; there's the Brand tool that lets you quickly adjust the appearance of the webinar interface; there's a bunch of different screen layouts; pop-up questions/polls; and so many small tools within.

I think the interface could be a bit more modern. It feels a bit outdated; which isn't a massive issue for the visitor's experience, but I think the administrator today is more used to a modern feel of online applications. This is somewhere they're lacking a bit.

WebinarNinja

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

I run webinars sporadically, as well as some running automatically on a set schedule ("evergreen"). LiveWebinar has helped me accomplish both consistently. I've tried other tools but mostly, they didn't exactly do what I needed, or they required an unreasonable license fee for my use needs (fairly low; but a certain few features being important).

Hello,

Much appreciated for your kind words. We are happy that you use our platform for your own webinars.

I wish you all the best.

Richard
Richard

Great alternative to zoom

I love using this daily. I recommend it to all my clients

I love how you do not have to download any additional software to use this conferencing software. It helps make it easy for people who are not tech savvy to join a call right away. I don't experience any lag or drops in video quality either. These are huge pain points for zoom.

They have an option to customize the branding and it's very difficult to understand what you're changing. I wish there was a way to change a palette scheme to your company colors and call it a day.

Hello,

Thank you for such a high score in your review. We are very happy that you use out platform for your everyday use. Still our focus is to provide the highest product and service quality.

• Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Stable platform to host webinar and use it for daily work and meeting

it is easy to use, we use it to host webinar and training, the live stream are stable and on point, love the one click invite too

stable, many features like white board, cta, forms, one click joining with a link , no more keying in credentials

the ui is a little old fashion and no filter

Streamlabs Talk Studio

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

because of the 1 click joining, so they dont have to go through the credential process, we still use zoom but only for short meetings

Zoom Workplace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

because it has been around for a while and we read good reviews about them
Christopher
Christopher
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Very good video software - and you can host video calls & seminars on your website!

Overall, I just love how easy this software is to use.

This software is extremely easy to use. Has as many features as many other company's pro plans in their basic. I LOVE that you can embed a seminar, or even a regular video call, right on your website. Makes everything look polished, personally customized and easy to find.

You can share your screen without issue, but I do wish you could take control of other's computers like you can on zoom for tech troubleshooting. The video quality is sometimes great, sometimes just good, but for the money, I really don't think you can beat it.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Christopher!
We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring, Christopher!

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Great software not only for Webinars!

Very good usability and translated into my native language (Spanish).

Excellent software. I use it for multiple uses: Webinars, Meetings with clients 1 to 1 and Meetings with groups of students.

There are some improvements to make to the Spanish translation but nothing serious :)

Zoom Events and Webinars und GoTo Webinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

I can use this tool for multiple uses : Webinars, Meetings with clients 1 to 1 and Meetings with groups of students.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review! We appreciate your feedback & support. Glad to hear that the platform is meting your expectations.
Stay tuned for new features being added in the future.

Danijel,
RTCLab

Beantwortet am 28.12.2020

Great Webinar Platform

Wanted to have an easy to use platform to do webinars, but mostly to do client meetings... and I CAN'T ask the client to install anything... So, it's always the dance: which platform are we going to use...? This client has Skype, that other one has Zoom, this one has TeamViewer (that we can't use for commerce, as it's out of price), etc... Now, I just create a LW session (or use a permanent one) and send the link, nothing else to setup and nothing to install on their end...

Others require to install a client application or, at least, a browser extension if they want to share their screen... Nothing of that nature with LW...!

A lot of features and options, for example the view for webinars and for meetings; ease of setup. Can create permanent rooms; instant rooms; record sessions, and much more!

Most important thing to me: my clients don't need to install anything!

Since for now I almost only use it for personal meetings, the only feature it's missing is the ability to control the other's computer from a distance. That would help to show things or debug during trainings.

Also, it does happen that if we are talking at the same time, audio cuts...

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Nelson.
We appreciate your backing & support!
If you are experiencing audio issues with your webinars, don't hesitate to contact support at [email protected], until then happy webinaring, Nelson!

Kaley
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great!!

Responsive support

Love the ability to do "evergreen" style webinars

Nothing missing that i can see. Works great!

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

Lifetime deal from app sumo, cheaper over the long run

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

Price over duration of the product lifetime

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Kaley! We appreciate your backing & support. More exciting new features being added now and in the near future. Happy Webinaring!

Vincent
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Zoom Alternative takes Performing Arts Company Online

The experience has saved my business during the pandemic. Its easy to use and reliable.

I love the ease of use and the consistent product updates and improvements.

Not a whole lot. I wish I would have gotten a more robust plan when I subscribed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

I got a lifetime deal from AppSumo, but I would choose this product again becaisr of the interface and the ease of use.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Vincent! We appreciate the feedback & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

Great Webinar Option

Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider.

We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product.

A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple.

The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael!
We appreciate your backing & support!
Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Sebastian

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

Two tools in one and many integrations!

Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients).

Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world.

The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier.

The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :)

Highly recommended.

The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

BigMarker und Zoom Events and Webinars

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian!
We appreciate your backing & support.
Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Zoom’s Competition

My favorite feature in LV is being able to present videos, presentations, images, etc., from the cloud. This makes it much smoother that screen sharing.

Kudos to the LV team for a job well done.

I least like the fact that LV has monetized basic functionality. We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review. We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring!

Andrey
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Best browser-based webinar system

I have tried many webinar platforms, but this one is the most convenient and modern.

It is so easy to use for our participants: just click a link, without any hard registration or downloads.
Stable works on any devices, good sound and video compression.
Great reports of each session.
Visual customization easy and pretty.

The admin panel interface may seem daunting at first, but you get used to it quickly.

Zoom Workplace und ClickMeeting

outdated, not updated

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

HTML5, browser-based, cheap per participant.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Andrey! We really appreciate your feedback & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future.

Beantwortet am 10.12.2020
Paras
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Quick and Hassle Free Solution

We were looking for quick solution to go live in lockdown and this came as blessing in disguise, the cloud recording feature helped us a lot in quick recording video.

1) Quick and easy meeting software to go live in literally minutes, no app installation its browser based.
2) Easy layouts which can switch to webinar to meeting and so on.
3) Stream to Facebook,YouTube etc.
4) Breakout rooms and cloud recording.

1) Pro feature like breakout rooms have to be paid extra .

Hello

What a great review thank you so much for that. We are all the time working to improve our product and service. All the best for you.

Kind Regards

Luca
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.2.2020

Webinars and Meetings without the hassle of installing software

In one word: Amazing. This tool makes my life easier when talking to my team. So far, I haven't experienced the webinar function, but for small team meetings this application is great.

Creating a new webinar in about 15 seconds is the feature I appreciate the most with the INSTANT MEETING button.
Attendees can get in the meeting room in 15 seconds as well just clicking on a link, without the hassle of installing anything.
I've tried the free plan and I can arrange meetings with my team up to 5 people

The dashboard is messy for me... too many functions and it's not easy to use all of them.
The registration process shall become more easy to use, with the ability to automatically add events to calendars without downloading the file.
The storage as well is a little intimidating. It took me long to understand how to display a document on the meeting panel, in order to share it during the presentation.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hello Luca, we are so happy that LiveWebinar has met your requirements. I can promise that we are going to make some improvements in the Dashboard to make it much more user-friendly. Thank you for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 21.2.2020
Bidya
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.9.2022

Amazing product

Easy to use..Way less expensive than competitors..having the power of own constant room.
browser based

sometime lagging issue happens.kindly fix that

Antwort von RTCLab

Hi! Thanks for your review - the smoothness of the stream could also depend on multiple different factors, such as the computational power or internet bandwidth.

Beantwortet am 29.9.2022
Shivansh
Shivansh

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

An awesome platform for agencies and just all internet individuals...

LiveWebinar has been a really helpful tool for us while conducting events and hosting webinars to teach our course subscribers and our audience in general. The UI and UX are good, the pricing is very affordable, and the tool doesn't make you feel like you're running with the turtles. I've had issues while running a video conference once and the support team was extremely supportive. Great service with great people!

As of now, I don't see anything that I don't like about this tool. Not only do they offer a free plan, but also, their paid plans aren't expensive at all. I'd recommend giving it a shot.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hi, thanks for your review! Glad you enjoy our solution!

Beantwortet am 14.10.2022
Kk
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Practical and Affordable

I love that we can host webinars to get leads at such an affordable cost. LiveWebinar gets the job done at a low cost and with no hassles.

Has all the premium features I need to host online meetings and webinars, is simple to use and I can integrate with my favourite CRM.

The screen view control can be a lot more seamless and accurate. Some meetings I recorded didn't seem to switch the view as I recall during the recording of the meeting\interviews.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hi! Thanks for your review!

Beantwortet am 14.10.2022

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

A great Webinar Software

I use LiveWebinar in all of my live training with small and big audiences.
I also use it for online meetings with my Clients.

LiveWebinar is an excellent alternative to webinar software like Zoom or Teams as it gives you the necessary flexibility to customize your webinar or meeting in several ways.

The different tools available in a webinar are impressive compared with other webinar software.

I love the possibility to have breakout rooms and the flexibility to change the webinar or meeting in real-time.

If you are looking for a stable webinar platform, LiveWebinar is a must-have.

LiveWebinar should update their UX to a more modern interface and colors.
In today's world, integration is essential, and LiveWebinar still doesn't provide an easy way to connect through Webhooks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

So happy that you are with us.

RTCLab Team

Brian
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Better Than gotowebinar

We use this software more and more often. For employee training, to quick meetings, to live workshops. Its a great return on our investment.

This software has all the features expensive Saas has like full control over participants, customize able layout and background, screen share, registration forms, integrations, etc, but for a fraction of the cost.

The only thing they could add is the ability to take over the presenter's mouse. That's it. It has the rest.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brian! We appreciate your backing & support. More amazing features being added constantly with time. Don't hesitate to drop us a line with suggestions on how we can make this an even better webinar platform.

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Great product but Support failed me resulting in paying twice to use LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar was the back-end engine for an online conference using HeySummit and I chose LiveWebinar due to it's integration with HeySummit. The integration was simple despite issues which I will outline.

Support! My LiveWebinar subscription was for a 1 webinar at a time and thus my online summit timetable matched that - 1 session at a time separated by buffer time. LiveWebinar would not recognise that there were no overlaps even when separated by up to 30mins. I engaged LiveWebinar Support days before my event and they provided no resolution so I was forced to pay for a second subscription for the event or I could not run it. This doubled my LiveWebinar costs - the reaction from Support? Well ... to this day 4 months on there is still no resolution and no refund of my doubled costs.

172 Bewertungen