Über SendGrid

SendGrid ist ein cloudbasiertes E-Mail-Marketing-Tool, das Vermarkter und Entwicklern beim Kampagnenmanagement und Audience Engagement hilft. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören A/B-Tests, Mailinglistenverwaltung, vordefinierte...

4,0

619 von 619 Bewertungen
Uwe
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Ich würde sendrgrig jedem empfehlen

Mit dieser Software sind wir sehr zufriedenSie erhalten einen vollständigen Bericht und können leicht feststellen, ob Ihr Kunde die E-Mail erhalten hat oder etwas schief gelaufen ist. Das ist einfach unbezahlbar.

Keine Nachteile für mein Unternehmen, daher auch die 5 Sterne bewertung

Rahul
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

Most Underrated Powerful Email Marketing Tool

Sendgrid is a powerful email marketing tool that offers superior services to its customers. Sendgrid is a must-have tool for start-ups, eCommerce businesses, freelancers and corporates. One thing that separates Sendgrid from other email marketing tools is their scalability once our list grows. The free version of Sendgrid allows you to send 100 emails every day.

What I like most about Sendgrid is that most of the tools out there offer easy integration with Sendgrid. Some apps can even directly integrate with SendGrid without using automation software like Zapier.

Sendgrid's UI is a bit confusing and it took some time to get used to the options. The email editor lacks certain features.

ConvertKit, Moosend und Omnisend

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde

They are very expensive and for half the price I can get all the features on Sendgrid.

Sendlane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Sendgrid offers more options and subscribers on the free plan than what they offer on their paid plan.
Orianne
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

Sending SaaS emails through the service is the best option.

Minimal running costs and the minimal need for application development make the API cost-effective. Even as a simple SMTP gateway, the API can perform many functions. These include distribution results and bounce information, which make the proper operation possible.

MTA SaaS services are made possible by the original. It is used to display messages from the service provider and notify the public of upcoming announcements. Nowadays it is difficult to operate with an original because it could be used by malicious third parties as a spam pass-through. However, it can operate securely if appropriate security measures and patches are applied frequently. Using the SendGrid service frees business owners from work they cannot control.

With the sub-user functions and the ability to manage each distribution case, it is easy to confirm the rate and track each delivery in the dashboard. In addition, it is easy to ensure bounce time records and investigate why mail was not delivered from the dashboard. This is because each case has a dedicated distribution manager that can perform distribution management in each case. It is advisable to confirm delivery with a tracking code, but it is also possible to check mail confirmation without any further action. This process can be completed quickly with any of the services offered.

Since the records of previous bounces disappear when searching, I want to extend the logging period a bit. To extract the data through webhooks, making a request each time is necessary.

Die besten Alternativen zu SendGrid

• Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

Perfect for communication

Sendgrid facilitated communication with the public, greatly increased revenue.

Allows you to segment email lists. Excellent for communicating with the target audience. This Tool is perfect for email automation.

The tool is excellent for audience segmentation, it also has several templates. It's just a little confusing to understand at first.

Pedro
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

The worst customer support ever

I had sendgrid free, then I upgraded to the basic. After the shared IP has been blocked many times due to spam, I decided to go to a dedicated IP address. $89/month (really expensive for the service). I send around 500 emails/day for my learners. The server wasn't sending it, it was sending only 100 emails. as it had a limit of requests. I tried to contact their support service and it was terrible, no help at all.

Then, I added some of my IPs to the whitelist, unfortunately I had to change my home IP and I got blocked from sendgrid, after over 2 weeks trying to access it and adding IP, they haven't helped me or given me a proper reply.

Not only I could not send emails, I cant access my account, neither I can cancel.
I had ti sign up with Amazon SES, and now my life is great!

Terrible support, the worst so far, cant even cancel and get a refund =/

Free trial
easy api integration
cheap and good user interface

terrible support

ZAiN
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Does what it says on the box

My email deliverability and response rates have drastically improved due to customers receiving my transactional emails.

Integration is dead easy and the free tiers are fantastic for small businesses and to try out the software.The Marketing Campain feature is great.Documentation is comprehensive as well. The real time analytics and reporting is fantastic.

Payment issues and customer service response times are a bit of an issue.

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde

Better pricing and more features

MailerLite, Mailchimp Transactional Email und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Better pricing, more features and more in-depth documentation.
Emilia
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Good software for email marketing

All in all, a really easy tool for weekly or monthly email marketing. Thanks to the lists, messages can be targeted to different user groups.

A straightforward and convenient tool for email marketing. In the preview phase, you can see how the email looks on different devices. That is very useful.

The platform's email editing tools are too simple. If you want finer and more elegant features, you should code them, depending on which feature you want.

Carlos
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

Bad user experience and questionable customer service

I just needed to send emails for email verification and such, I was building a prototype and all good and easy. Things happened and the prototype was put on hold for almost a year.

Recently I restarted work on the prototype and for some reason invites weren't working, I haven't changed anything nor touched the configuration.

After accessing the SendGrid website I found out my account was closed due to inactivity (fair enough I guess) and I would need to create a new account, upon creating a new account I'm faced to a screen that says my account was flagged by "the system" and I need to answer a few questions, one of them is the random username that I chose and don't remember...

I tried to contact the support to find that their support page requires you to be login and funny enough you need an open account to do anything... Basically the support website was useless to my newly found closed account, so I did the other thing they recommend on their support page, reaching out to twitter support @SendGridSupport , which I did, on their response there's this text:
"If you do want to take a look at further options for the deactivated account you can reach out to our HelpDesk by emailing [email protected](...)" - Cool I can get back my old account if I send an email... I sent the email, explaining that I got locked out, the customer rep sent me a pasted response.
At the end I cannot get my account reactivated and need to send proof of my domain ownership(which I updated CNAME)

Quite easy to setup, integration with firebase was easy enough

User experience, account closed due to inactivity and without any email or notification.

Customer support didn't even read what I wrote and just copy&pasted a response.

New account flagged by "the system" and misleading information provided by their twitter support.

Thomas
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Best SMTP product I've used

I have come back to Sendgrid dozens of times to ensure that my clients' are getting the emails delivered that they need to successfully run their businesses. I highly recommend this service.

Not only is Sendgrid easy to use and set-up, it quickly integrates with Wordpress to ensure transactional emails and notifications are delivered. Additionally, it's free plan is unlike any other for my small clients. For my larger clients, the paid plans are great!

I have used this software for years without issue. While I am only using a few of its features, I am confident that they will get the job done every time.

Vasyl
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

an outstanding email automation service to send personalized emails

Sendgrid is an amazing tool and I highly recommend it to anyone who is cold emailing leads.

SendGrid is a great service for sending personalized emails. I love how easy SendGrid is to use and the automation features that they provide. I have used it for years and it has helped me to create a more personal and professional relationship with our leads. They have helped me send over 1000 emails in the last three months and I am really satisfied with the service. If you are looking for a new email service, look no further than SendGrid!

The integrations are a bit tricky when it comes to integrate form builder. Also, the support takes too long to respond sometimes.

• Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Invaluable tool for managing and sending emails

ability to set up automated emails, analytics and reporting tools

Not easy for beginner. Can provide discounts for SMBs

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Reliable, high-bandwidth, and reasonably priced

Overall, SendGrid has been a very valuable asset for our company. Even when we are not fully using every available feature, it's never failed us at a crucial moment, and continues to be a reliable and reasonably priced solution for us.

Our help desk/support team skews more to the "client's industry specialist" side and less to the tech savant end. That being said, SendGrid continues to be simple to use tool for those that interact with it daily. Setup and further customizations have been simple, and over the course of 10 years, it has continued to prove its value with minimum service inturruptions.

Our team's only major complaint during our ensure using SendGrid was mostly when it was a less mature product. There were some shortcomings early on with the email marketing and contact management, but there has been considerable progress and improvements in almost all corners of their service and UI.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp Transactional Email

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Our company was VERY small and short staffed when we realized we needed a transactional/API email service. After reading reviews and comparing pricing and features, SendGrid fit our needs the best, especially the pricing packages.
Angelica

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

This is a must-have.

They have been amazing, support is fast and helpfull. I don't remember having any downtime with them ever since I joined the service.

Sendgrid has an awesome service for email marketing and transactional emails. It works 100% of the time, the support is amazing and it even gives you a free plan that will serve most people.

The price for email marketing (contacts) is a bit too high for me. It could be packed with way more interesting features. Also the editor sucks and it never sends the mail like it shows on the screen. But I do not use this feature.

Ezekiel

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

SendGrid Review 2021

Sendgrid helped us effectively manage our cold email outreach, supplying data in a very clear way for easy understanding. Sendgrid ensured we had an IP address and got our emails always delivered.

The most impactful feature of SendGrid for our business is data analysis of using both numbers and graphs to paint a very clear picture of the project performance. It is a very powerful tool we use for sending and managing emails campaigns, especially for cold email for marketing.

The most challenging part of using Sendgrid for us was the integration and setup process but the customer support and YouTube videos were very helpful.

Mailshake

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

It was a better all-around package for what we were looking for with a tool like this.
Jeffrey
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Super outgoing email platform

Love this software, and just upgraded to a paying using from the freemium <3

Super easy to implement through their API. Use it extensively in our day-to-day notificatons.

Not much that we do not like about this software. The editing feature might be a little more user friendly, but once you get your first template right, it is easy to cut an paste.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

My integration team suggested it due to its great API and free startup costs.
Pranjal
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

More about deliverability and less about total email marketing solution defines sendgrid.

Sendgrid is great with delivering emails and is undisputed in transactional emails . Use it for its top notch deliverability, reporting and analytics as no other application even comes close to it in these areas but as a total email marketing platform; it lacks behind as it has very few campaign automation features, it is difficult to get used to and has a poor customer support. It is also slightly more expensive than others and falls in the middle of the lineup in terms of pricing.

Deliverability, reporting and analytics and email validation are the areas where sendgrid is at the top. It even tells you if the email ids you are sending emails to are active or are misspelled or are disposable. It has excellent reporting features and lets you know the emails which bounced, got opened or got unsubscribed. Its email editor is good wherein you can edit existing templates using drag and drop features and you can also use tags for sending personalised emails.

Campaign automation, segmentation of contact lists are severe drawbacks of this application. There is hardly anything you can automate in terms of automating your campaigns or automating when to send emails on certain action points.

Sendinblue, Mailchimp und Mailjet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Because of its deliverability.
Nurul Aishah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Simplified email service

Our business application uses Sendgrid for various purposes, including notification, authentication, and transactional data. We migrated from a competitor that was draining our bank accounts and causing a slew of problems. The cost was a good match for our budget and objectives, and the send grid was a perfect fit for us. They provide some handy online manuals to get you started, as well as a variety of configurable options to make sure the device is suitable for you.

It requires greater adaptability and customization tools to be successful in the long run. I couldn't discover a method to adjust automatic track in UTMs; it can only be activated or deactivated, which isn't convenient. The integrating and installation procedure were the most challenging aspects of implementing Sendgrid for us. However, customer assistance and YouTube tutorials were beneficial.

Taha Burhan
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

SaaS Product Email Journey

We use Sendgrid for email automation of our saas product. We plan emails from Sendgrid that will facilitate the journey of our customers in many different scenarios. Since it is very easy to use, we can quickly create templates specific to our company. Also, the email delivery speed is very good and this is very important for us.

It's really easy to integrate quickly with just one API key. When I learned that it is also preferred by many large businesses, my confidence increased considerably.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Sendgrid shines on mass mailing, but lacks some required features

Transactional email

Sendgrid is ready for your scale. From the smallest Saas apps to the largest enterprises, Sendgrid was built with scale in mind. It handles transactional emails very well, and is relatively simple to integrate into your codebase or product workflow. Templates come out of the box, but some coding knowledge is needed to style transactional emails. All templates can be easily versioned.

Concerns on security and blacklisting are limited. As long as you follow their recommendations, Sendgrid will deliver your email.

Pricing is very fair and generous. In years of use, I've never gone over a plan limit.

Functionality can be limited in interesting ways depending on your plan. On the most basic paid plans, several code features are just missing. Reporting is the most glaring issue, with basic reporting showing only a rolling group of recently sent emails. Without a deeper dive into your logs, you may miss issues.

Transactional emails also lack some features that seem required, like weblinks for email and easy native unsubscribe. There are workarounds for both, but not without challenges. Version tracking for templates is also completely missing, unless you use new versions for each edit you make.

Mohammad Iqbal

Bewertet am 1.2.2021

Send Grid - Review

I am benefiting by using Send Grid for sending email alerts to the users of our applications via email for their preferred choices of information. The overall experience with Send Grid is great in technicalities and features however seeks improvement in response time by customer services.

A free plan is the most attractive thing they offer. Their free plan is for life long tenure. It is easy to integrate the Send Grid with almost any software. It offers a choice to integrate using their API or connect through SMTP. Their dashboard and reports are very detailed.

It seeks improvement in multiple areas like customer services, business intelligence and error messages. There user interface also confuses sometime.

Mauro

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Very simple

Send massive mail with this service is very simple

Maybe the price for thousands mail in a month is too expensive.

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Best Transactional Email Service Out there

Extremely satisfied till now and have been using it for the past 4 years.

The uptime and delivery monitoring service is the best in class. No doubt large enterprises like Uber, Spotify, etc. use sendgrid for their email delivery. Additionally, its overall communication tools suite like Twilio SMS, Whatsapp business make it an all in one solution for all the communication related APIs

Probably needs a little elaborative developer documentation with respective to example code samples for a newbie.

Sendinblue und Mailchimp
Prashant
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.7.2019

Best ESP provider so far

Yes for product I liked, for team, not so much.

We used Sendgrid for our Email Marketing. I loved the technology, the cost was okay and easy to implement.
It also optimized to reach user inbox instead of spam.
It could also be integrated to CRM of your choice which team liked.

The support, I mean, if you are paying $100,000 an year, we expect a dedicated person, which was not available. Even the sales team felt like more to make sales than worry about use case or team.

Ruth
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

We use SendGrid to send emails from our database. It does a fabulous job!

They consistently send out my emails and help us comply with the CAN-SPAM act. They help us make sure people are getting the emails they want but not the ones they don't. I can't imagine trying to manage our emails without them.

It sends emails from our database. The set up for that was extremely easy, and as a non-profit, the pricing is extremely affordable. It allows us to see general statistics for our emails as well as monitor whether a specific recipient actually opened a specific email or clicked on it. It also notifies us if someone clicks spam or unsubscribes so we can remove them from our database. It's easy to monitor what is happening to our emails. When we were somehow blacklisted by AT&T, we were able to catch that quickly and get it resolved.

SendGrid campaigns is a little difficult to work with. Also, their unsubscribe groups doesn't seem to work as well as I would like. It is difficult to know exactly what categories of email people are wanting to receive.

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

Allows you to see how your emails perform

Great. We really love Sendgrid. We are using another different tool doing the same job, for various reason, but Sendgrid is really the one with which you can do more and analyze more.

We have been using Sendgrid for many things within the marketing team.

We have been able to see how our emails perform in terms of sending, receiving, opening, click rate.
It allows us to make bolder and assured move for the next ones we planned to have : which CTAs worked, what needs to be changed, etc.

Our team in general is working with a huge data base of emails: they are able to verifiy if emails are bounced ones or if they work etc. We want to make sure that our transactional emails are efficient and Sendgrid help greatly for that.

It contains a LOT of data if you are blasting a lot of emails to a lot of different group of people. The best is to have one person dedicated in the teazm to really play with the data and share it to the team. Otherwise, each person can spend a lot of time on it.

619 Bewertungen