EssentialPIM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über EssentialPIM

EssentialPIM ist eine Lösung zur Verwaltung personenbezogener Daten, mit der Unternehmen Notizen, Termine, Kontakte, Aufgaben, E-Mail-Nachrichten, Passwörter und mehr über ein einheitliches Portal geräte- und anwendungsübergreifen...

4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu EssentialPIM durchsuchen

33 von 33 Bewertungen
Ulrich
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

gut

Verlässlich

Die email bzw. email Verwaltung ist sehr serh gut

Die Position Aufgabe ist zwar gut, wird aber sehr wenig benützt

• Branche: Design

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

Nothing else in its class

I started using a Palm Pilot back when they were first released by US Robotics, and I used Palm PDAs up through the TX. When I finally switched to an Android phone -- which I use far more as a PDA than a phone -- I was disappointed to be unable to find an app similar to iAmbic Agendus, which combined calendar, addressbook, notes, and to-do list functionality _and_ synced with a companion Windows application ... until I found EssentialPIM. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Nothing, really. It's updated frequently, each time fixing glitches and adding functionality. Tech support is responsive.

Patrick
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

A solid alternative to Outlook

It keeps my work and email organised and also allows me to keep detailed notes.

It goes beyond what outlook offers and at a better price.

The mobile app tends to be buggy, at least with my devices

Die besten Alternativen zu EssentialPIM

Marc
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

Works good - but hat bad loss with Google Sync

Up and downs - overall I like it anyway. It is good but backup your data!

Calendar works good. All-In-One Program and fast working. Good structured.
Not too much modern and big stuff - that's good
(Programmed in Delphi as I do)

Google Sync - had a big lost of Data (in Version 9.x i think)
Afraid of doing it again to sync data. Maybe resolved now.

Yacoub
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EXTREMELY USEFUL ORGANIZER

very useful for organizing ideas, data, research. well divided out, ability to use different colors.

easy to learn, easy to set up. very fast when searching for information

it would be useful to have multiple columns in the notes section. that is multiple columns for each note

Tami

excellent for complicated notes

Excellent

Quick to access on the desktop or online; Editing allows complex notes: colors, fonts, many ways to keep complex content organized

Intrusive popups whenever opened for the first time (three or four items have to be clicked before starting)

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

Windows and Android use

Over the years that I've had it I think it's a great program especially the help you receive if you have a problem. Always fast with their replys to my questions.

The all in one funtionality of EssentialPIM.

Not being able to add change a funtion that I don't use. Like I use Passwords to enter my Home Inventory. Would like to add an icon on left just for that or something else.

Donna
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 23.5.2020

Everything together - calendar, tasks, contacts, appointments, notes

I needed to have several different email templates that I could easily send to different types of leads, and then be able to manage the contacts. There is a lot I need to remember about my contacts, and the fact that I can add my own custom fields to the contacts made this exponentially easier to do. I've owned this product for a few years, and at the beginning it was having some issues with syncing to my phone, but over time, of course, it's grown and gotten better at everything. And the price was outstanding, making it a very good buy.

I was struggling to manage my various appointments with potential and booked clients, but EssentialPIM solved all the problems and some I didn't even know I had. I was able to easily communicate with leads, manage appointments, and make sure I didn't miss any important events. Missing a wedding when you're the one who is performing the ceremony would be a pretty big problem, so I needed to be able to depend on my software. But the reason I most love it is because I can add custom fields to my contacts which I desperately needed.

The worst part is simply the setup, not because the software makes it difficult though. It's just a process that you'd have to go through with any other software of this type. Just be prepared to do a little learning and a bit of setup to make sure it's all synced to everything and you have it all working your way.

Rene
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Easy all-in Personal Information Manager

When i start my working day, EssentialPIM starts on my computer. It stays open the entire workday, and i use it for everything beside my invoice program. When i shut EPIM down, it still receives all incoming email and displays them next time i open the program.It really is a digital personal assistant on which i rely very much in my daily business operations. Never let me down for a single moment.

No matter how small or large your business is, EssentialPIM fits like a glove around your daily business. Email, calendar, passwords, appointments, alerts, and notes: you have everything in one program.Settings are easy to do, and the program works with the user, not the other way around.Easy for a single user, or with a database in the cloud, for many users.Updates are frequent, multi-language interface.

There are no minuses for this program. Just buy the PRO-version for life, and you are set for life.A small investment with very large positive impact and it will set you and your business up in no time, and as your business grows, EssentialPIM grows with you.

• Branche: E-Learning

Helps Organize Multiple Jobs

Outstanding! I usually use a program for a year or two, get bored and then find something else. I've been using EPIM since version 5 or 6 and have no plans on changing my PIM program.

The thing that I like the most about EssentialPIM is that so many of the functions are thoughfully integrated into the software. For instance, when I look at my task lists in a table view and I notice that I didn't add a category to a task, I can click in the Category filed and select one while still in table view. I don't have to open the actual task, edit it and then save it again. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it is appreciated. There are so many instances of conveniences like that throughout the software!

The only suggestion for improvement that I can think of is, it would be great if the user databases were smaller so it took less time to upload and download. That's the only reason I don't use EPIM for my email; I don't want the database to get to be too big! With that said, I'n not a programmer and couldn't even begin to tell you how to reduce the database size.

• Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 19.3.2023

My experience with EssentialPIM

I chose this software after a thorough review of everything offered on the market and I am convinced that I made a good selection. Customer service is taken very responsibly and the constant updates indicate a serious commitment to keep up to date and continuously improve the product.

I liked everything about EssentialPIM as a complete organization and management program. I recently had the opportunity to use it as a kind of personal assistant in the task of renewing all the complex documentation of a company to qualify for Accreditation. Without the possibility of ordering so much information within the tree structure with its links to the cloud or to the hard drive that the Notes Module provides, I would not have made it.

I don't get the impression that something is wrong.

Davide
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

Buon software per la pianificazione delle attività

Ho utilizzato il software per stabilire per un team aziendale delle scadenze periodiche e non che andavano rispettate regolarmente. Senza l'utilizzo di una funzione calendario vi era il rischio di dimenticare o lasciare indietro appuntamenti.

EssentialPIM è un software molto semplice da utilizzare, è possibile esportare i calendari, rubrica ed altre informazioni in diversi formati, tra cui html, ed è sincronizzabile con altri sistemi. Semplice l'installazione e l'interfaccia altamente intuitiva. Ottima la funzione di ripetizione degli eventi, anche fino a data di termine impostata, utile per pianificazioni a lungo termine

Le funzionalità nella versione freeware sono limitate, è necessario aggiornamento alla versione pro per un software completo.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zapier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EssentialPIM

Zapier prevede un abbonamento mensile, mentre EssentialPIM è acquistabile solo una volta. Utilizzando il software per un tempo indefinito ho optato per l'acquisto. Microsoft Outlook ha una gestione del calendario semplice ma non ha le stesse funzioni di essentialPIM, per cui ho trovato il software di Astonsoft più completo.
Gregory
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Satisfied user.

EssentialPIM offered an interface close to the one I have used for nearly 30 years with an integration to a portable device that offers a comprehensive synchronization package. I make extensive use of linking related entries which makes finding what needs to be found much easier.

It does not have a quote of the day feature, that I came to enjoy with the Franklin Planner. I still have the Franklin Planner software installed, so I can restart the module for the current day quote if desired.

Rick

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

EPIM Is my go to app

Everything in one application. Easy to use and the ability to sync with phone. Auto backups of the database. Not a day goes by where I don't use either the Windows app or the Android app. The low cost option for Lifetime support & upgrades. The support team release several updates a year with improvements & new features.

No tables support in the Android app. I would love to have a relational database module solely because I use another app for that.

William
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Its Called "Essential" for a reason

This application is the "Swiss Army Knife" of all Personal Information Managers. I have had them all over the past years and this software covers all the bases. It is the best solution on the market at the best price point.

I wish you could run multiple calendars and have them with color coded tabs.

• Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

EssentialPIM: your one stop shop to taking back control of your contacts and calendar

Great support for an intuitive product that is consistently developed. A model software house

Love the portable version I can have on a USB stick, which then syncs with my calendar and ensures that I have a single central consistent set of information. In this era of remote websites, its wonderful to be able to take back control and know that it is safe

Mult-calendar support which I think is coming in a release shortly. This will allow me to bring my CalDAV and google calendars together

• Branche: Versicherung

Essential PIM

It does everything that I need in a contact manager and find it very flexible.

I can't think of anything that I would ask to be added.

Keith
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

Essential Pim in y business - Keith Jones

The general program works well, it has areas that are not flexible enough and areas that work well, for the price I make do with what it offers.

Essential has the ability to track all my email accounts in one place

The lack of service and help with problems, it is all very basic preset help, no human contact and being able to talk one on one for help.

Antwort von Astonsoft

Thanks for the review. Please contact me directly (my email address should be visible to you), mentioning your support case number. Will carry on an internal investigation as to why you valued our customer service so low.
Thank you!

Beantwortet am 14.3.2022
Willem
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.5.2020

No frills Swiss pocket knife for personal information management.

Sometimes you need a PIM that does _not_ synchronise in 20 different places, privacy, encryption. For this EssentialPIM does a great job as it gives you full control over what and what not you want to synchronise and where.

Stable piece of software that does what it promises and without glitches. Also personal enough to listen to its clients and users. I have many different parts of the PIM I use in interactions, e.g. dates, notes, contacts and all integrates smoothly.

The regular software update check makes it a tad slower in starting up sometimes. An acceptable bad side as it means that there's an update with new features and improvements.

Uwe
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Best alternative for Microsoft Outlook

Overall, I am very satisfied with EPIM for many years now.

EPIM offers all the features of Outlook, but is easier and faster to install and less prone to errors. Also the backup and transfer to other computers is very easy. The handling is very easy. With the lifetime license there are also no follow-up costs.

I miss a "transfer format" icon, because sometimes the format changes unintentionally to the standard "Times New Roman" format when writing e-mails. After some updates incoming mails are not displayed correctly (thin horizontal white lines appear).

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Top notepad + task manager !!!

Using it more than 2years already, and used to it. Very good helper in my daily life.

Notes, really helpful, use it daily to store different kinds of information from simple notes, guides to full web pages & pdf documents.
Tasks - using them to track project progress.

Impossible to make a periodic backup to cloud server (like google, onedrive etc.) for whole DB file. There is a built in support for dropbox, but it's mechanism to save DB every time when you open/close app is very bad, coz it takes a lot of time to sync & upload my DB, coz its not a smallest one...

• Branche: Bau

My thoughts on EPIM

Since retiring I use this mainly for this software for personal use. Daily appointments, scheduling, tasks, notes and now as a journal.

Integration of Email, Calendar, Tasks and Notes in one location.

Android phone application can use some revamp in the notes section and implementing a Email client would the icing on the cake.

• Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Essential PIM is Great and Easy to Use

Great software that I have used for more than 10 years. I will continue to use it.

No cost has been helpful and the calendar function is perfect. I will be loading the Android 6.0 to sync with my laptop and I hope that is flawless

i think the android cloud will solve any deficiencies

Metin
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Comprehensive management platform

EssentialPIM makes it possible for ne to manage and store all personal and business information at one place.

EssentialPIM needs to increase the number of integrated third party platforms.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

One of my indispensabile business tools on PC

It's like my pukko knife: sharp, simple, solid and trustful

Rock solid and trustful, never crashes, perfect companion.
Constantly updated
It's the best PIM for PC on the market

This program was already born perfect and it's constantly improved.

33 Bewertungen