Über Bill.com

Bill.com ist eine cloudbasierte Buchhaltungslösung, die sich auf Abrechnung und Rechnungsstellung spezialisiert hat. Mit Bill.com können Nutzer Zahlungen von Kunden erhalten, Lieferanten und Auftragnehmende bezahlen und die...

3,9

444 von 444 Bewertungen
Ekalavya
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

The best account platform for small and medium businesses

Our experience has been great.

Saves thousands of dollars in wire and credit card processing charges. Works better than any other payment processor for payments via ACH

Sometimes it takes longer than 3 working days to receive the payment in our accounts

Antwort von Bill.com

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us,
Ekalavya. Thank you for your review!

Stéphane
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

Very easy accounting tool

Bill.com tool is very powerful to manage bills. It is very easy to pay supplier bills

I did not find any inconvenience, bill.com

Antwort von Bill.com

We're glad that you had a great experience, Stéphane. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Joshua
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

Great for 99% of Cases

Overall we're very happy with Bill.com. The international payments issues is a small inconvenience, but the seamless functionality of their platform for 99% of other cases more than makes up for this.

Bill.com makes it simple to work with teammates to enter, review, and approve invoices and payments. The interface is simple and intuitive, and we're able to use Bill.com to handle the large majority of vendors we work with.

We work with some international vendors and contractors in regions where Bill.com either isn't supported or is only able to send funds in a way that incurs a fee for the receiving party, which can lead to some confusion.

Antwort von Bill.com

Joshua. We highly appreciate your review and thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Beantwortet am 7.12.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Bill.com

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Bill.com is only good for small business

Ease of use, good for contractors and small businesses <1M in rev/payables

Inconsistent payment times, customer support rarely helps

Oktay
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

View all your past payments and invoices in one platform

Bill.com provides the ability to configure multiple confirmations on invoices for checks and balances so that the same person who codes the invoices does not pay the invoice, allowing someone else in your organization to track the invoices. It has a very good interface.

No matter how secure the password verification process is, it is actually a security vulnerability that it leaves everything to us.

Antwort von Bill.com

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We're glad that you are having a great experience.

Beantwortet am 11.11.2022
Anna
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Straightforward and time-saving

As a freelance artist, creating invoices one of the most tedious yet essential tasks, and it's crucial to keep track of payments. Bill.com automatically creates invoice numbers, and you just have to plug in your info into drop-down or fillable boxes, making invoicing much less dreadful. It's also integrable with Expensify and allows for direct deposit.

The inbox is a little confusing- when I upload a file, it seems to disappear. Luckily, I haven't had to use the inbox much. I have had no other issues using Bill.com.

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your review, Anna. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team

Beantwortet am 5.1.2023
Christine
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

Bill.com Review

Overall it has been very useful in helping me pay bills for my clients. There are controls in place to prevent fraud which is very nice. it is also amazing how efficiently i can enter bills and it automatically creates the payments for me in QuickBooks.

It is so nice that I can enter bills onto the website, assign the approvers ,then sync into QuickBooks to print the checks. It is very efficient and easy to maneuver on the website.

I don't like that it also syncs the email into bill.com when someone emails an invoice. That's an additional item I have to delete. It can also get confusing when entering large amounts of bills.

Antwort von Bill.com

We're glad that you had a great experience, Christine. We appreciate you taking the time to share your exceptional review!

Beantwortet am 6.12.2022
Alexa

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Great Accounting Software

I love the feature of notifying you when duplicate invoices or payments have been detected.

To date, I have not experienced any dislikes.

Antwort von Bill.com

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Alexa. Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 2.1.2023
Anne
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Bill.com review

Bill.com solved a problem for us needing AP software but after 2 years we found that there were much better products out there for a fraction of the price of bill.com.

The ease of use for the inbox and being able to break apart multiple invoices in one document.

There is no customer service phone number, only chat or email. All problems I had were tremendously annoying to have to try and type out. The last big change to the platform took away security approval features. I was able to cut checks with no documentation which is not a good feature to have.

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your review, Anne. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, and we'll be sure to get your feedback raised to our product team!

Emilie
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

Emsin

I just started using this platform setting up the account was easy and it very easy to navigate the sysyem

I wish there was a place I could see all the payments made to us by the customers

Barbara
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

Bill.com is my 1st choice for efficient and fully automated AP system!

We are a global company with 1,300+ people in US and internationally. We use Bill.com for all our Accounts Payable in US and internationally. We totally automated Accounts Payable using Bill.com and we have very pleasant positive experience.

My company is a global company with US head quarters and multiple international locations. In Bill.com, the billing and payment is totally automated. Approval process is excellent. As a manager, I get regular emails for bill approval. I can approve, disapprove, make comments and they go to user right away. The system is especially useful for companies with international locations and multiple US locations like my company. With Bill.com, all accounts payable is centralized and automated. We also managed to save a lot of staff costs with Bill.com. As AP is automated, we use finance staff from Eastern European locations to process AP using Bill.com. This is significant cost savings. First of all, with Bill.com the AP process and related approval is totally automated which minimizes staff costs. We are able to use finance staff for AP where wages are 3-5 times lower than US. Overall, this is a great system and my choice # 1 for AP automation!

Bill.com is a great system. I really don't think of any disadvantages. I just encourage Bill.com to develop and process more with newest financial innovations like automation and machine learning.

Antwort von Bill.com

That's great to hear, Barbara. We'll be sure to pass on your positive sentiments to our product team.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Bill.com (BDC) is ready to help with Accounts Payable, but...

I am just 2 months in on bill.com (BDC). It has taken this 2 months just to analyze our existing data and move what we want (import) to BDC from our existing programs. We want to synchronize expense work from data entry into BDC to moving the detail over to QuickBooks (QB) where we keep our accounting data. It is not as easy as it sounds.

Bill.com (BDC) is a full-featured software program that will simplify recording vendors and paying bills but...
BDC is not as simple as it appears. We are excited to learn all that BDC has to teach us. See Cons....

To fully engage all the features of bill.com (BDC) one has to be ready to do the prerequisite work in cleaning up a company's existing records. We are using the BDC support team and our own accountant to gradually restructure our accounts payable-expense side of operating as a nonprofit organization. This has been laborious and frustrating at times. A major drawback is encouraging existing vendors to accept payment from BDC. Generally, people are guilty of 1. ignoring emails; 2. misreading emails; 3. not following clear directions.

Antwort von Bill.com

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Antwort von Bill.com

We're glad that you have a great experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

• Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Strange pricing but solid product

It is a weird walled garden of invoices. It not completely transparent as I can't really tell what has happened to my invoice on the other side. It may be listed as late over unpaid but there is no sense to "why" or any next steps I can take in Bill.com. You just have to write to the accounting department of the company who needs to pay you. Would be better if they facilitated this though so I can say "hey, look here where it says unpaid. why is that?" and they would know what I'm talking about.

Overall, I like Bill.com because it allows us as a vendor to receive money in a transparent manner without fees. They do transfers by ACH to US companies. I don't know if you can pay internationally though.

The pricing model is a little strange. To use their API they charge $300+ per month. I would use their API to find out which new clients have Bill.com already to encourage them to pay that way. But I'm not going to pay $300 for the privilege of getting their clients to use it.

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your feedback! We'd love the opportunity to help with any questions and/or outstanding issues that you're experiencing. Please feel free to provide us with your best email address and we will relay that to our team so that they can reach out.

Beantwortet am 23.7.2021
Patrice
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

New system makes it unworkable

I used to love Bill.com, but now I am going to push my client to look for something else. It is awful and has not improved since they started this last year

The best part of the new system (vs the Classic Bill.com) is the bill payment grouping. You can filter for the name of the vendor, select the invoices to pay and mark the date on the next page. Very easy

The new system is so tech heavy that it takes twice as long to enter an invoice. The recognition software only works on half the invoices that are uploaded. At times it picks the wrong vendor completely. I have to choose the vendor, wait for it to "find" a match in my system, select it and then move to the invoice number, date and then look for the box that houses the amount. It is so spread out that it takes too long for the eye to move down the page. I have stopped putting my invoice number in the description because it means I have to scroll down the entry page. I loved the old version where everything existed in about 4 inches of space. If you have to skip an entry, and go to the next page in the document, it will associate that skipped page to your next entry, even after it is marked not to associate. I have found multiple invoices matched to the wrong vendors and how to find these is a nightmare. If I have a duplicate invoice in my uploaded documents, i have to close the window and go back to the Inbox screen. I then have to guess which document contains my duplicate because it is not clear which one I was working on. I cannot see the duplicate invoice, but only a thumbnail of the 1st document in my stacks. I have contacted customer service after they cut off the Classic version, I received an email asking me to explain what was happening. I did, and then nothing happened.

Therese

Bewertet am 17.11.2016

Bill.com makes the ease of Accounts Payable online

I have several vendors that use Bill.com as well as I have used online bill paying service for the past 10 years. I enjoy being able to travel, be on the road and have access to my bills. Bill payment process is very easy and customer support very easy

All bills for the year in one place. I use the app a lot.
I am able to approve bills for my business from anywhere.

Being able to put some bills to not be viewed until they are needed to be paid versus popping up each month on the top of the bills.

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your review, Therese. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Mackenzie
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 1.10.2018

Getting help is painful

It's not great. We use bill.com to invoice our customers. 60% of our client base has complained about the experience with bill.com because setting up accounts is not intuitive, and clients often times have set up different kinds of accounts by accident then feel harassed by reminder emails which state they haven't paid an invoice, even though they are marked as "paid" on our end. We paid a hefty API integration fee in an effort to host all of these invoices in our own system so that our customers wouldn't have to interact with bill.com. However, now we are facing a whole new set of challenges trying to gather information from bill.com that isn't exposed, but is integral in making the integration successful... then trigger days and days of frustration with support to get about 60% of the information that we need.

The ease of creating and tracking invoices

Trying to work with support actually ruins my day. The only way you can talk to a human on the phone is by scheduling a phone call. Every time I have done that we've had issues connecting and there's no number you can call. I also feel like every time I reach out to support via chat or email I get a completely different level of information and service. Sometimes they give you what you need right away, other times they say they can't provide you with that information you need to jump through additional XYZ hoops.

Antwort von Bill.com

Mackenzie, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Denise

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

Bill.com Accounts Payable Review

Bill.com has increased our productivity and accuracy, with very few issues.

The concept of having a digital copy of each bill/invoice/statement that you can open up at any time. This is exceptionally helpful during closing, if you need to verify something.

The fact that credits have to be posted in both bill.com and in your accounting software. It makes it double work when something needs to be credited off from a prior period.

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your review, Denise. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Great product with a few flaws

Love that they handle the payments for us!

It is easy to use for AP bill processing. I enjoy the fact that each client can have users login and code bills on their own, no pre-coding is required other than the vendor and amount. I like that you can search for all bills by vendor and see copies of checks. The audit trail is a great feature. Auditors do love it.

Although I love it and will use it still, I do struggle with a few things: 1) It takes all AP monies at one time instead of issuing checks that will clear the bank slowly, 2) It doesn't handle multi-entity perfectly 3) It is costly 4) the 1099 process is a bit more cumbersome than desired, 5) It requires manually adding approvers each time unless you setup rules based on amounts...no other rules options right now.

Antwort von Bill.com

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app. Thank you for your review!

Tracy
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 28.6.2017

Streamlines AP to a paperless process

Time savings
Accountability - able to designate approvers for invoices

Paperless - don't have to print or mail payments or file invoices
Can quickly access PDF's of any invoice and all the accounting details

Syncing to QuickBooks Online has been a little tricky. There's definitely a learning curve to understand the limitations of the sync function and learn how to work around it.

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your review, Tracy. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Jill

Bewertet am 17.11.2016

Great product - but pricey

Great customer service, onboarding new clients is much improved from when I first started using them years ago. Only issue - per client price is high considering we are also paying for usage. As a firm it would be great to have better pricing.

Easy of use - capturing all documents in one place for one client with a dedicated fax number and email address.

Price

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your review, Jill. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Amy

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

Used to be a leader, falling behind

The permissions are customizable, you can be very particular about how the QuickBooks sync happens, and the approval workflows are great. I appreciate being able to connect to Hubdoc, QBO, and Tallie, among other apps.

The customer service is awful. It used to be great, but now you’re lucky to get an email back at all. That is my biggest complaint. Coming in second is the other side of the customization piece: there are lots of ways to make things happen that you don’t want to happen. There are cheaper, simpler solutions out there for the less technologically initiated.

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Small-Mid Cap Business AP and AR Automation

Overall I would recommend using Bill.com to automate your AP and AR functions. It provides easy to use guides and the customer service is on point.

I use it every day to keep track of bills and to pinpoint what needs to be paid. I really like that there is AI built in the software.

I don't like how the software handles international bills. The UI is different between the United States and when we use our subsidiary account.

Antwort von Bill.com

We highly appreciate your excellent review! We're glad to hear that you find our service easy and helpful to use for your businesses. Thank you!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

A quick and nice way to drop in and keep track of all bills for your business.

How easy and quick it is to run and payout your vendors.

I like the feature of dragging invoices to the desk top, just letting them load and autofilling your information to make sure your bills are paid in a timely manner. They also have really great customer support that care about helping you get the information you need.

There is a feature of auto adding bills, which is ok but slow compared to a person entering it. Also sometimes when it syncs with other softwhere it get duplicate messages, so again a person will have to manually correct it. This is pretty rare though.

Antwort von Bill.com

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

• Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

Bill.com is the best out there

This software is a key piece of software in my business, which allows me to pay bills from anywhere not just in my office. Plus I never have to write a check.

This software is extremely easy to use and their support is excellent to work with.

The software is slow to respond when moving through multiple pages.

444 Bewertungen